Sign up here for the Unity Windows Store apps open beta.
Be one of the first Unity developers to port your content to tablets and PCs running Windows 8 and Windows RT and publish it on Windows Store. As a participant in our open beta for the Unity Windows Store apps port, you get the chance to see how your content will run on this upcoming new global platform, and give feedback for improvements directly to Unity developers.
Before you sign up
- Only users familiar with Unity and have a valid Unity 4 Pro license should sign up for the Windows Store apps beta.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions for participating in a Unity beta program
- To sign up for the open beta you need to have a Google account or an account associated with it. To open a Google account go to: https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount
- After you sign up for the open beta you can expect a reply from us in 1 to 2 weeks.
- Please note that by participating in the open beta you will be added to the open beta mailing list. A number of issues will be discussed via this mailing list, which can result in participants receiving a high number of emails. You can always manage the number of emails you receive by changing your notification settings within the Google Group.