OS: Windows XP SP2+, 7 SP1+, 8; Mac OS X 10.6+.Windows Vista is not supported; and server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.
GPU: Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.
The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer and Xcode 4.3.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK).
- Windows Store Apps / Windows Phone: 64 bit Windows 8 Pro and Visual Studio 2012+.
- Blackberry: 32 bit Java Runtime (JRE).
For running Unity games
Generally content developed with Unity can run pretty much everywhere. How well it runs is dependent on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+, Mac OS X 10.6+, Ubuntu 10.10+, SteamOS+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Web player supports IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and others.
- iOS: requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Android: OS 2.3.1 or later; ARMv7 (Cortex) CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- Blackberry: OS 10 or later.