This release of Unity primarily contains fixes to Unity 3.4. For more information about recent features, see the Unity 3.4 Release Notes.
- Editor crash fix
- Android and iOS improvements
- MonoDevelop fix
New to Unity? Get it now!
- Fixed crash when editing audio source.
- Fixed crash with Unity Android non-pro ('basic') license.
- Fixed corrupted splash image on Icecream-Sandwich.
- Allow audio playback only when application is focused (prevents audio on the unlock screen).
- Made sure the on-device-profiler only uses active network interfaces.
- Fixed an issue where mscorlib.dll could not be found.
- Fixed random crashes when building with Xcode 4.2 (iOS SDK 5.0).
- Fixed crash with auto-rotation on iOS 5.
- Disabled workaround for ipad2 driver bug with msaa+colormask+blend when running on iOS 5 (was fixed by Apple).
- Made Cache Path for AssetBundles be compatible with new Apple Guidelines: /Library/Caches instead of /Documents.
- Workaround for NVidia driver issue in Mac OS X 10.7.2, which makes web players display garbage on certain NVidia GPUs.