Seattle Unity Meetup: Magic Leap and Unity Workshop (Free Event)
10:00 - 17:00 August 24, 2019在Bellevue, United States
Welcome to The Magic Leap Developers workshop in Partnership with The Seattle Unity User Group
About this Event
In this 6 hour hands-on workshop, Magic Leap will introduce you to spatial computing concepts and tools, and get you started developing for Magic Leap One. Starting from scratch, you will be walked through setting up a development environment, learn the many available tools and how to best use them, and dive into the Lumin SDK to create anything you desire using the device's powerful feature set.
We encourage you to bring your own Magic Leap projects and development questions.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be working in Unity. To get the most out of the workshop, we strongly suggest participants have one year or more of Unity experience.
9:30 am - 10:00 am
- Check In & Coffee!
10:00 am – 10:15 am
- Workshop kicks off! Introduction to Magic Leap and the Magic Leap One
10:15 am – 12:00 pm
- App Exploration/Demos
- Overview of tools + tooling setup
- Hello, Cube! Build to device + try Magic Leap Remote with Simulator and Zero Iteration
12:00 pm – 12:30 pm
12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
- Building on cube: 2 simple hands-on API exercises
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Open build time
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Closing Remarks & Checking out