- iOS: Disabled builtin cache in iOS UnityWebRequest backend for consistency with other platforms.
- (1032692(1021238)) - Android: Fixed reading files with hieroglyphs in their names from StreamingAssets using UnityWebRequest.
- (1013704(984292)) - Android: Fixed black screen on Adreno GPU when using postprocessing stack and GLES2 graphics API.
- (1011085) - Android: Fixed android video player not reporting error when hardware decoder fails.
- (989005) - Android: Fixed shader unsigned int casting to signed int failure on android 4.*.
- (969473) - Android: Fixed Android bottom navigation bar is shown when using Handheld.StartActivityIndicator.
- (972235) - Android: Fixed android video playback of rotated video files.
- (1035719(1028371)) - Android: Reduced spam to logcat on UnityWebRequest error.
- (963211) - Animation: Fixed an issue where Timeline playback of humans with translation DoF would be erroneous.
- (1005576) - Asset Import: Fixed random animation corruption when importing the animation multiple times.
- (987608) - Editor: Fixed a performance issue when running tests, related to file cleanup verification.
- (None) - Editor: Optimised version control icon overlay drawing in the Project Window Jake Turner.
- (988019) - Graphics: Fixed depth buffer when using cube map array.
- (1011557) - Graphics: Fixed SRP crash.
- (1024561(1014022)) - iOS: Disabled builtin cache in iOS UnityWebRequest backend for consistency with other platforms.
- (1025683(1020451)) - iOS: Fixed race condition in UnityWebRequest backend.
- (1024559(1011741)) - iOS: Fixed UnityWebRequest.Abort() not completing the request.
- (1019662) - iOS: Fixed launching via Universal Link.
- (1039553) - iOS: Fixed crash in Animator Controller destructor with DeallocateResources
- (985457) - OpenGL: Graphics Fixed GLCore API crash when using indirect buffer as rw buffer.
- (936668) - Scripting: Fixed crash when List.DefaultCapacity field is stripped.
- (1001595) - Timeline: Fixed memory leak from Animation Tracks when loaded from an Asset Bundle.
- (1010103) - 2D: Fixed tiles not showing up visually on the tile palette.
- (991264) - Animation: Fixed crash when you modify a controller in a PlayableGraph while in playmode.
- (805844) - DirectX 11: Fixed running player on fullscreen exclusive mode shows black screen for too long.
- (1030107(1028596)) - Editor: Fixed YAMLMerge parser crashing when fields have 3 or more dashes in them.
- (1008501) - Editor: Fixed the editor failing to check the CacheServer when increasing AssetPostProcessor Version and adding new assets.
- (N/A) - IL2CPP: Fixed memory corruption in threadpool code, which sometimes manifested as a crash when scheduled work to threadpool.
- (1020262) - IL2CPP: Fixed issue with call-by-reference method arguments not being properly preserved in certain circumstances.
- (1032545(1001175)) - iOS: Fixed an issue where PVRTC atlases on iOS were not reformatted to be square and Power Of Two.
- (965024) - Performance Reporting Service: Fixed possible crash with Performance Reporting enabled.
- (980543) - Performance Reporting Service: Fixed build failure when Performance Reporting is enabled but service is unavailable.
- (978694) - Windows: Fixed speech recognition not working on first run.
- (1025563) - XR: Fixed FPS Switching when entering/exiting VR on mobile devices.
- (1032525) - XR: Fixed pink game view when Android build target is selected with Oculus Depth Sharing enabled.
- (N/A) - XR: Fixed several issues related to BEV cameras not tracking or rendering on Windows 10 with HoloLens.
- Metal: Improved ETC texture format support
- Metal: Make native plugin interface versioned, renamed IUnityGraphicsMetal to IUnityGraphicsMetalV1 to signal that explicitly (old name is kept around for backward compatibility)
- UI: Improved the performance of the culling by RectMask2D.
- (965024) - Android: Fixed possible crash with Performance Reporting enabled.
- (1027494(1018967)) - Android: Only include selected abi's from .aar plugins.
- (None) - Android: Updated JDK download link to lead to supported version.
- (964886) - Animation: Fixed an issue where modifying a Playable Graph playing AnimationClips in Editor would not play newly added clips.
- (1014724) - Asset Import: Fixed push pull dilation not being applied when importing lightmaps.
- (None) - Build: Fixed build being strict strict.
- (None) - Core: Fixed issue where the Unity splash screen's resources would not be unloaded.
- (983772) - Core: Fixed very rare assert which can happen on old CPUs "Assertion failed: Null JobInfo in Steal".
- (1018645) - Editor: Fixed performance issues for inspector window looking up custom editors.
- (1014027) (952569)) - Editor: Fixed local assets being overwritten during collab update.
- (1024888) (1021293)) - Editor: Fixed multi-edit of text field (specifically delayed numerical editors).
- (997954) - GI: Fixed issue where an error code would be reported when switching scene visualization mode to Indirect or Emissive due to a lack of data.
- (991393) - GI: Fixed a memory leak when exiting play mode with realtime GI enabled.
- (1000350) - GI: Fixed rare crash when seam stitching is enabled on object packed to the boundary of a lightmap.
- (908068) - GI: Fixed issue where the Progressive Lightmapper wasn't correctly dealing with some quad faces in models.
- (1026358) - Graphics: Fixed a crash that could occur when modifying the GraphicsSettings asset - fixes importing the Adam Character Pack from the Asset Store.
- (1018878 (934897)) - Graphics: Fixed rare deadlock in CreateGpuProgram when graphics jobs are enabled.
- (1003174) - Graphics: Fixed deadlock in graphics command buffer when updating constant buffers.
- (972060) - Graphics: Fixed crash on Mesh.ClearBlendShapes.
- (944153) - iOS: Fixed race condition with nil-ing "system RT" texture in DestroySystemRenderingSurfaceMTL.
- (1003824) - Linux: Updated SDL to 2.0.7, which fixes several input related issues for Linux users.
- (977503) - OSX: Fixed build not launching on Mac if its name includes '&' or '<' character while generating.
- (995346) - OSX: Fixed not being able to toggle between two Unity window.
- (1016750) - Profiler: Fixed profiler deadlock when naming a class the same as an existing sample.
- (1005409) - Profiler: Fixed issue with imbalanced Profiler.BeginSample/EndSample markers in user scripts.
- (None) - Timeline: Fixed values not being removed on last Scale axis when removing keys with "Remove All Keys".
- (None) - Timeline: Fixed removing keyframe not resetting the transform red color.
- (934908) - UI: Fixed Canvas raycast start position for screen and world space camera modes.
- (1021484) - UI: Removed requirement of using ForceUpdateRectTransform after setting RectTransforms position.
- (None) - UI: Fixed issue where Canvas with CanvasScaler at same resolution as the screen does appear in the right position when enabling.
- (None) - UI: Fixed issue with disabled canvas renderer changing parent canvas that is then deleted.
- (990728) - XR: Fixed inconsistency between Unity's input tracking and WSA input information in Windows Mixed Reality.
- 2D - Added parameter to Sprite.Create to specify if a fallback physics shape is generated. False by default.
- Android - Added API 26 and 27 to scripting and Editor.
- Audio - Fixed audio profiler slowness caused by iteration of unused channels attached to the FMOD master group.
- Metal - Enabled 32bit index buffer support on Intel GPUs starting macOS 10.13.4.
- Mobile - Improved Ping class performance on devices supporting ICMP sockets, more information in Ping scripting documentation.
- (1016640) - Android: Fixed apk signer v2 being used when building Oculus apps with gradle.
- (1014623) - Android: Fixed incorrectly including files to noCompress when their extensions are already included by default.
- (986780) - Android: Disabled warnings in ProGuard by default; fixes build errors with 3rd party plugins.
- (1009641) - Asset Bundles: Fixed crash when building Asset Bundles.
- (1008371) 1006573 - Core: Fixed a regression in memory usage at startup in Editor and Player.
- (975341) 956741 - DirectX 12: Fixed Standalone crashing when using DestroyImmediate on a Texture2D when graphics jobs are enabled.
- (1014167) - Editor: Fixed starting Unity from the Unity Hub disables File menu and other key bindings.
- (966404) - Editor: Fixed Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null.
- (1016691) 978204 - Editor: Fixed opening project in editor causing newly spawn instance to get stalled/suspended.
- (963576) - Graphics: Fixed objects using HideAndDontSave being visible in preview windows, after being disabled and enabled.
- (1009868) - Graphics: Fixed Tangents on the LineRenderer, which would cause Normal Maps to look incorrect.
- (1021655) - Graphics: Fixed occasional graphical corruption when using marquee selection on dynamic geometry, such as Lines, Particles and Trails.
- (1017529) - Graphics: Fixed LineRenderer scripting bug where start/end width would sometimes not update correctly if set from script.
- (1019586) - IL2CPP: Prevented an error during code conversion related to a missing RGCTX entry for type T that can occur with an unbox opcode for a nullable type.
- (1021529) 1013634 iOS: Fixed showing both orientation custom Launch Images on Landscape orientation.
- (1016731) 991204 - iOS: Fixed build failing with error "DXT1 compressed textures are not supported when publishing to iPhone".
- (967197) - iOS: Fixed an audio crash when moving an app to the background, and back to the foreground.
- (947049) - Linux: Fixed Linux touch input for mouse events.
- (978602) - Mobile: Fixed screen flicker when launching Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie.
- (1008385) - Multiplayer: Fixed editor crashing in AddWebsocketHost on a second instance using the same port.
- (1006947) - Particles: Improved Dynamic Batching when systems with 0 particles exist in the scene.
- (1013161) - Particles: Fixed Rate Over Distance script setter property.
- (1006435) - Particles: Fixed crash in AnimationCurveTpl::Evaluate when setting XYZ curves to mismatched modes via script.
- (994938) - Particles: Fixed rare case where bounding boxes could be incorrect on procedural systems.
- (998680) - Particles: Fixed invalid bounding box errors when using scripted emission.
- (976785) - PS Vita: Fixed video sample project so it correctly initialises the render texture before playing a video, and cleaned up some error and warning messages.
- (991010) 981757 - Scripting: Fixed crash on the .NET backend when calling Unity APIs that take structs with with bool fields.
- (1011626) - Scripting: Fixed crash when taking memory snapshot.
- (989777) - Shaders: Fixed GLSL TranslateVariableNameWithMask() printing a swizzle on a wrong place.
- (919351) - Shaders: Fixed an issue with the Shader Compiler which would result in GLSL based platforms not being able to compiler certain shaders.
- (1006986) - Timeline: Fixed Copy/Paste between Timelines causing Groups Tracks to have incorrect parent.
- (986040) 972997 - Video: Fixed flickering video playback on iOS/Metal.
- (1017468) 976010 - WebRequest: Fixed crash when aborting AssetBundle download using UnityWebRequest.
- (998331) - XR: Fixed XR.WSA.WorldManager.OnPositionalLocatorStateChanged() not getting called when state changes back to active.
- (1008942) - 2D: Fixed Tilemap not setting Tiles with the correct data in players with code stripping.
- (970038) - Android: Fixed performance regression caused by compiler optimizing for size.
- (978599) - Android: Fixed unity pause during Android Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie start.
- (1013173 (970945)) - Android: Fixed Time.deltaTime sometimes returning negative value on certain devices/Android versions.
- (1011573 (991127)) - Android: Fixed Cardboard VR fails to initialize on certain Android devices.
- (992130 (983938)) - Android: Fixed terrain shader to avoid crashing when calling glLinkProgram on Adreno 3xx.
- (970038) - Android: Fixed performance regression of Render.Mesh in apps built with Gradle.
- (985786) - Animation: Fixed an issue where scrubbing in the Animation Window would spam warning messages if some properties could not be found.
- (1003190) - Animation: Fixed an issue where importing additional curves in a Legacy clip would crash.
- (1012200) - Asset Importing: Fixed ScriptedImporters such that SerializedProperty.objectReferenceValue can be set in the inspector.
- (1013472 (1013071)) - Asset Importing: Fixed crash when importing FBX with animated user properties in multiple animation clips.
- (991034) - Audio: Fixed a bug where the matrices passed to spatializer and ambisonic audio plugins could be set to the identity matrix briefly when a sound starts playing.
- (905161) - Editor: Fixed various UnityEditor.VersionControl.Provider APIs when used with newly created VersionControl.Assets.
- (1009686) - Editor: Fixed vsync not always off in scene view on macOS.
- (None) - Editor: Fixed license activation issue when losing the network.
- (1008764 (921915)) - Editor: Fixed errors related to temp TLS allocations.
- (952517) - Editor: Fixed rare startup crash in BaseHierarchyProperty.
- (None) - Editor: Fixed performance regression when Game View is visible while in play mode.
- (909987) - Editor: Fixed m_CurrentEntriesPtr != NULL && m_IsGettingEntries error thrown when double clicking on a specific warning.
- (913869) - GI: Fixed for LightingData.asset for multiple scenes baked together being vastly bigger than the sum of the sizes of those assets for scenes being baked separately. Enlighten probeset data was included multiple times.
- (996127) - GI: Fixed realtime probes going black when unloading a scene that was a part of a multi-scene bake.
- (957736) - GI: Fixed realtime probes not working when loading scenes (that were baked together) additively.
- (980811) - GI: Fixed errors on loading Enlighten probesets in the Editor after clearing the GI cache.
- (1000692) - GI: Fixed LoadDataTimeSliced working on the wrong scene mapping in the Editor.
- (949117) - GI: Fixed the "m_ProbeSetHashes.empty()" error occuring in certain projects when clearing the GI cache or when quitting the standalone.
- (971907) - GI: Fixed duplicate GI light probe data in the player build with scenes that were part of a multi-scene bake.
- (990626) - GI: Fixed harmless "Lighting data asset [...] is inconsistent" errors when moving those assets between projects.
- (1011232) - Graphics: Fixed for Android/OpenGLES Cubemap native texture not being registered correctly causing cubemap CopyTexture to native texture to fail.
- (989654) - Graphics: Fixed black screen on devices that do not support RGBA16F rendering to texture.
- (None) - Il2CPP: Improve Android build size.
- (1005019) - IL2CPP: Fixed an error in the managed linker which can occur when the Vurforia plugin is used on iOS.
- (1011133) - IL2CPP: Fixed delegate invocation of a virtual method that is passed directly to an action.
- (999803) - IL2CPP: Fixed method parameter attributes not being handled for methods on generic types.
- (1009701 (953606)) - iOS: Fixed Standard shader specular highlights on mobiles.
- (1005678) - iOS: Fixed possible crash in UnityWebRequest.
- (1016613 (1013198)) - iOS: Fixed crash when creating texture from PNG image when cardboard VR is enabled.
- (None) - iOS: Improved robustness of second stage splash screen setup to work correctly on both ancient and current iOS versions.
- (972995) - iOS: Added support for iPhone X second stage splash screen.
- (None) - Multiplayer: Fixed server active disconnect client for web sockets.
- (946958) - OSX: Fixed crash in UnitcodeInputView during editor shutdown.
- (985049) - Particles: Fixed Particle Collision not being detected when System uses negative scale.
- (983677) - Particles: Fixed performance drop with Size over Lifetime or Size over Speed modules enabled when emitting particles from script.
- (990696) - Particles: Fixed case where ParticleSystem's EmitParams.velocity was ignored when 'Shape' was checked.
- (989631) - Particles: Fixed prefabs with a ParticleSystem no longer keeps creating duplicate entries into its serialization after each modification.
- (967476) - Particles: Particles/Alpha Blended material inverted colors of other blended objects when using HDR.
- (988854) - Particles: Fixed Editor crashing after two Emit() waves with UpdateSizeTpl<0> when Noise module's Size Amount parameter was more than zero.
- (970414) - Particles: Fixed ParticlesStandardUnlit shader causing MissingReferenceException when Particle System StopAction was set to Destroy.
- (967752) - Particles: Fixed preview of Rate over Distance emission, during Edit Mode.
- (1001875) - Physics: Fixed an issue where auto-simulation is off but 2D collider shapes that are destroyed do not get removed from the internal shape changes queue resulting in shape destruction time increasing.
- (1006679) - Physics: Ensured that recursive 2D physics callbacks do not causes a crash when reparenting/disabling with existing contacts.
- (983374) - Physics: Ensured that a Kinematic Rigidbody2D created in script stays in a relative position to any parent Rigidbody2D when reparented.
- (1012718 (987943)) - Profiler: Fixed missing format extension for binary logging, added .raw extension to our binary format.
- (919769) - Scene Management: Fixed crash in SplatMaterials::FindMaterialProperties when opening a scene with specific Material and Terrain combination.
- (986215) - Scripting: Fixed crash when SocketException is encountered.
- (911661) - Scripting: Fixed memory leak when entering play mode.
- (952292) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed crashes when exiting via alt+f4 when using new scripting runtime.
- (943047) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed DateTime.Now on scripting runtime upgrade.
- (990979) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed random error when using UDPClient.
- (977917) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed exception when binding delegate with Enum value to method with int parameter.
- (1002004) - Sprite Packer: Fixed specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly.
- (1005779) - Substance: Fixed a memory leak when using cloned ProceduralMaterials.
- (979587) - Timeline: Fixed tracks and clips copied across timelines retaining links to original.
- (1010354) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed player getting stuck on a white screen when a fatal error (such as unable to load files or system doesn't meet minimum requirements) occurs during startup.
- (997876) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed build failing on IL2CPP scripting backend if class library from Mono directory was copied into the project (like System.Data.dll).
- (991154) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed a crash in .NET native compiler ("RHB0011: Internal error: 'pchTypeNameEnd == L'>"at'f:\dd\ndp\rh\src\tools\rhbind\makepdb.cpp:998") in certain scenarios involving plugins.
- (1004327 (1001438)) - Web: Fixed abort on iOS on UnityWebRequest timeout.
- (None) - Web: Switched UnityWebRequest default to chunkedTransfer=false.
- (996015) - Windows: Fixed resolution dialog not showing monitor list and crashing on pressing 'Play' button on some weird monitor setups.
- (948559) - Windows MR: Fixed GestureRecognizer is not returning grip data.
- (976378) - Windows MR: Fixed GetureRecognizer stops working after HMD loses tracking.
- (989909) - Windows MR: Fixed Gesture manipulation horizontal movement appears to operate on X/Z plane.
- (964836) - Windows MR: Fixed GestureRecognizer callbacks returning InteractionSourceKind Other for hand gestures.
- (956509) - Windows MR: Fixed incorrect grip position in Gesture Recognizer event handlers.
- (1008179 (950796)) - Windows MR: Fixed plugging a HMD with a running MR app causes performance to drop from a warning spam.
- (971384) - Windows MR: Fixed Manipulation axes are not matching controller axes.
- (976544) - Windows MR: Fixed Manipulation Event Data is wonky after resuming from sleep.
- (None) - XR: Fixed incorrect thread affinity setting on Gear VR.
- (1008179 (950796)) - XR: Fixed log spam when app starts disconnected from Windows MR HMD and crash when HMD is reconnected.
- (None - XR: Updated warning issued when a VR SDK is not supported in the Editor.
- (1011573 (991127)) - XR: Updated Google VR NDK to 1.130 for Android, 1.120 for iOS.
- (None) - XR: Updated Vuforia to version 7.0.50.
- 2D: Change Outline and Physics Shape module behaviour in Sprite Editor Window. The module will only show outlines only when user has customised it.
- 2D: TextureImporter Inspector has an option to enable default Physics Shape for Sprites
- Linux: Improved filesystem performance to handle large cache sizes.
- XR: Improved background rendering performance in ARCore by eliminating an unnecessary OpenGL state reset.
- XR: Updated Oculus to version 1.22.
- Asset Import: Adjusted messaging around Substance Designer import removal.
- XR: Android builds that enable ARCore no longer fail when the minimum Android SDK is less than 24.
- XR: Standalone UWP applications targeting Windows Mixed Reality will now cause the OS to notify the user if the Mixed Reality components are not installed or a headset is not connected, rather than silently falling back to non-VR desktop mode.
- 2D: Fixed an issue that was causing the Physics Shape of a Sprite2D to not being properly set unless the 'Edit Physics Shape' tab was opened first. (990691)
- 2D: Fixed a crash after building and loading an Asset Bundle with Tilemap in the Editor. (976411)
- 2D: Fixed a crash when Tilemap is loaded with invalid Tiles in the Editor. (972214)
- 2D: Fixed an error message "A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading" when a Tilemap was loaded in players with code stripping. (969827)
- 2D: Fixed Physics2D.TilemapCollider.TileUpdate taking an extremely long time to update every time a script recompile happens. (966605)
- 2D: Fixed Tilemap not setting Tiles with the correct data in players with code stripping. (965608)
- Android: Fixed a bug causing the loading of native audio plugins to fail on Android. (992023)
- Android: Fixed an issue where the full-screen movie player didn't autorotate. (962450)
- Android: Fixed animation not played when screen sharing is enabled. (995841, 958223)
- Android: Fixed a crash when a compute shader is being used that did not compile/link on a device.
- Android: Fixed gyroscope lag issues that happen on some android devices. (912848)
- Android: Fixed an issues when trying to use jobified rendering on certain graphics devices like GLES. (985591)
- Android: Fixed a problem when there is no valid EGL context when running the player loop. (952769)
- Android: Fixed Skybox distortion on specific Android devices with Vivante GC1000/GC2000 GPU. (967646)(903140)
- Animation: Fixed a crash caused by invoking QueryComponentByType() when code stripping is enabled. (962745) (938640)
- Animation: Fixed an issue where AnimatorOverrideController.ApplyOverrides was executing unnecessary operations, causing performance issues. (996351)
- Animation: Fixed Animator Layer not deselected when clicking on the graph part of the UI. (996153)
- Animation: Fixed Animator.GetBehaviours returning an empty array after saving scene. (975824) (966082)
- Animation: Fixed a crash when calling Animator.MatchTarget without a controller. (975555)
- Animation: Fixed a crash when importing animator controller with null transitions. (986004)
- Animation: Fixed editor crashing on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode. (978930)
- Animation: Fixed state deselection in the Animator State Machine. (950805)
- Animation: Fixed Timeline Sequence not firing Animation Events. (947918)
- Asset Bundles: Fixed a crash when loading meshes from asset bundles that contain both compressed and uncompressed meshes. (984070)
- Asset Bundles: Fixed packing AudioMixerController, AudioMixerGroup and AudioMixerSnapshot into bundles with disabled type trees. (976768)
- Asset Import: Fixed AssetPostprocessor.OnAssignMaterialModel not being called for all models when importing materials as sub-assets. (983321)
- Asset Import: Fixed a crash when importing fbx .meta files that contain references to non-existing scripts or when scripts ID was too large. (999833, 990267)
- Asset Importing: Fixed an issue with MonoScripts for StateMachineBehaviour derived classes not being extracted from managed plugins. (963958)
- Audio: Fixed a bug where AudioManager::Update was generating a small amount of garbage memory, if a spatializer was selected, that would later need to get garbage-collected. (991111)
- Cache Server: Fixed an issue where using a Cache Server and reimporting Assembly Definition files would fail to trigger rebuilding of the assembly. (975773)
- Cloud: Fixed exception when building in Cloud Build with Performance Reporting enabled. (996950)
- Editor: Fixed a Windows-specific crash in YAMLMerge when trying to merge files. (1001450)
- Editor: Fixed early flipping of login page in Mac by increasing the timeout. (980070)
- Editor: Fixed an editor crash when renaming GameObject with long name on Windows. (991619)
- Editor: Fixed an Editor hang when merging large changesets or large scene files with Collaborate. (971434)
- Editor: Fixed Editor window, Panel and all related managed object leaking. (996204, 988580)
- Editor: Fixed issue with "Rider 2017.2.1.app" not being recognized as Rider code editor. Now recognizes "Rider*.app".
- Editor: Fixed an issue with only assemblies whose name start with "Assembly" being debuggable on IL2CPP platforms.
- Editor: Fixed an issue with UWP build failing when using .asmdef assemblies. (979704)
- Editor: Fixed Skinned Mesh not being removed on undo. (925835)
- Editor: Fixed YAMLMerge performance issue when merging large files. (1001461)
- Fixed uninstalling Unity leaving sketchupapi.dll behind. (994283)
- GI: Fixed the intensity of baked and real-time emissive materials in Enlighten. (986160)
- Graphics: Fixed OpenGL ES crash due to problem with cached VertexAttribArray. (989484)
- IL2CPP: Added Windows runtime storage extensions. (992138)
- IL2CPP: Corrected a possible build failure with IL2CPP when an attribute constructor has two arguments of type object. (993422)
- IL2CPP: Enabled dead code stripping for clang toolchain. (976218)
- IL2CPP: Fixed a crash in Unity Linker (System.InvalidProgramException: Failed to resolve [UnityEngine]System.Resources.NeutralResourcesLanguageAttribute) when using a managed - DLL that has a non-existing attribute on it. (969958)
- IL2CPP: Fixed a hang on iOS devices when a socket operation is in progress and the app is put into the background with the new scripting runtime. (989536)
- IL2CPP: Fixed a problem with the decimal to double conversion implementation with the new scripting runtime. (959791)
- IL2CPP: Fixed an unlikely, but possible crash when default parameter values are used. (973052)
- IL2CPP: Fixed incorrect code generation for nullable types when they are passed to a virtual function. (995663)
- IL2CPP: Implemented sending of email via SmtpClient with .NET 4.6. (947208)
- IL2CPP: Implemented the EnsureSufficientExecutionStack method for .NET 4.6. (976623)
- IL2CPP: Improved the performance of code conversion when many nested generic types are used. (975496)
- IL2CPP: Improvedthe startup performance of Unity players built with IL2CPP. (989476)
- iOS: Fixed a problem preventing a user from being prompted to log into GameCenter. (1000658)
- iOS: Fixed Display.SetResolution to work during first frame. (1003875, 995079)
- iOS: Fixed UnityWebRequest instability when starting and aborting a lot of requests. (995992, 944301)
- iOS: Metal: Fixed MSAA behavior when using RenderPass.
- iOS: Metal: Fixed ReadPixels() crash when reading out of active textures bounds. (990595, 981074)
- Linux: Fixed a crash on player startup in GfxDeviceVKBase::GrabIntoRenderTexture. (1002211)
- Metal: Fixed an edge case crash when using grab-pass on metal. (973813)
- OSX: Fixed a crash on Editor panel close on select versions of macOS. (982435)
- OSX: Fixed a crash on Editor panel close on select versions of macOS. (982435)
- OSX: Fixed an editor crash on certain hotkeys and menu selections during project import. (988776)
- Package Manager: Fixed a project being stored on OneDrive resulting in a Package Manager error and preventing a project from being opened. (841172)
- Package Manager: Fixed building as local system user failing on Windows. (960093)
- Particles: Fixed flickering due to a floating point error when sorting by youngest/oldest. (988874)
- Physics: Ensured that "Collider2D.Distance" with very small distances produces a valid normal. (969960)
- Physics: Fixed Assert message being displayed when reparenting a Collider2D component that is using a CompositeCollider2D. (977687)
- Physics: Fixed crash during simulation after destroying Rigidbody2D that has a child Kinematic Rigidbody2D. (989323)
- Physics: Fixed disabling and enabling a collider on an inactive gameobject producing transform error messages. (977568, 968882)
- Physics: Fixed double full stop added to the dropdown boxes in the physics settings. (998183, 958814)
- Physics: Fixed issue where MeshCollider is added to prefab in Hierarchy when selected from the project folder. (998186, 960479)
- Physics: Fixed PhysX crash when calling Physics.OverlapBoxNonAlloc on Android devices. (878407)
- Physics: Increased the accuracy of rotating a tile clockwise/anti-clockwise by 90-degrees when tilemap painting. This ensures that TilemapCollider2D can be accurately composited using the CompositeCollider2D. (974119)
- Profiler: Fixed EndThreadProfiler crashing Unity when called from main thread. (980553)
- PS4: Fixed a crash when calling DateTime.Now whilst using il2cpp. (996508)
- PS4: Fixed a native rendering plugin GetContext() not returning correct value. (991969)
- Scene Management: Fixed BuildPipelineInterfaces.InitializeBuildCallbacks() being called on every scene load when loading the same scenes multiple times. (978564)
- Scripting Upgrade: Fixed a C# compiler bug which could result in "the type cannot be used as type parameter `T' in the generic type or method" errors. (991464)
- Scripting Upgrade: Fixed a crash on exit when script debugger is enabled. (974228)
- Scripting Upgrade: Fixed a crash when using named pipes. (942966)
- Scripting Upgrade: Fixed EntryPointNotFoundException when calling HTTPClient.GetAsync on Android. (935292)
- Scripting: Fixed a crash when using named pipes. (929984)
- Scripting: Fixed a crash when using unsafe code in an assembly built with VS2017. (990559)
- Scripting: Fixed an incorrect value when using Math.Round with MidpointRounding.AwayFromZero. (993302)
- Scripting: Fixed memory snapshot errors related to invalid GCHandle values. (977003)
- Scripting: Fixed memory snapshot naming for nested types. (974042)
- Scripting: Fixed memory snapshot naming for types without a namespace. (974031)
- Scripting: Fixed regression with Assembly-CSharp.dll and friends referencing editor only assemblies. (982271)
- Services: Performance Reporting: Report device model field for Managed Exceptions. (980815, 980816)
- Shaders: Fixed bad swizzles on GLSL & Metal shader image size queries. (938614)
- Timeline: Fixed ArgumentOutOfRangeException when shift-selecting a clip, if that clip was moved and the move operation was undo. (986871)
- Timeline: Fixed group tracks being saved under the wrong asset when copied to a different Timeline. (991434)
- Timeline: Fixed object binding when inline curves are opened. (998182)
- Timeline: Fixed Playing a Timeline causing GC allocations when using the 4.6 Scripting Runtime. (998642)
- UI: Fixed an issue where undoing the activation of a UI layout component did not undo the side effects to the children RectTransforms. (990752)
- UI: Fixed AspectRatioFitter not driving the RectTransform on the first frame. (999338)(988706)
- UI: Fixed crash in RectTransform::ShouldUpdateTransformBefore. (986584)
- UI: Fixed entering playmode with profiler open and UI in the scene crashes in UI::Canvas::CaptureBatchFrame. (984325) (966106)
- UI: Fixed instances where Font.textureRebuilt would not be called even though the internal texture was regenerated. (988311) (939853)
- UI: Fixed issue where a driven RectTransform could cause a scene to be constantly flagged as dirty. (988136) (966172)
- UI: Fixed issue where position and rotation specified when calling Object.Instantiate was not applied properly to a RectTransform. (992286, 980300)
- UI: Fixed issue with UI and prefab positioning. (977959)
- UI: Fixed OnEndDrag not being called when dragging as the app loses focus. (995452, 937370)
- UI: iOS Fixed incorrect processing of touch canceled events. (973437)
- UWP: Fixed .NET native compiler crash when using List or List in a serializable class. (979741)
- UWP: Fixed Application.isMobilePlatform results to be consistent with SystemInfo.deviceType. Also update API docs for these APIs. (991466)
- UWP: Fixed reference rewriter not fixing references for System.Net.Sockets.Socket when DLL where it's being referenced was compiled against .NET 3.5. (947209)
- UWP: Fixed keyboard input not distinguishing left/right shift keys. (968801)
- VR: Fixing crash involving VR Mock Device when using TrackedPoseDriver. (966990)
- Web: Fixed file URI with host component in UnityWebRequest. (991606, 971557)
- Web: Fixed handling special URIs in UnityWebRequest with colon in them, like blob:http. (995845, 992221)
- Web: Fixed native UnityWebRequest not destroyed until garbage collected even if explicitly disposed. (988818)
- WebGL: Added handling of playBuffer exception when there is no audio output on Safari. (994912, 960863)
- Windows: Fixed an assert when stopping and then immediately destroying DictationRecognizer. (986045)
- Windows: Fixed a crash on startup in case screen width/height player prefs in registry got corrupted. (979198)
- Windows: Fixed default width/height not honored for 'Windowed' mode. (968584)
- Windows: Player executable is once again large address aware. (990939)
- XR: Fixed a crash that would occur if an application used Unity's Spatial Mapping component without VR being enabled or without using Windows Mixed Reality. (973172)
- XR: Fixed an issue with lights failing to completely illuminate scene geometry during stereo rendering. (965494)
- XR: Fixed build crashes when using stereo display. (987306)
- XR: Fixed calling touch keyboard causing unhandled exception to be thrown and app closing. (993425)
- XR: Fixed calling XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName on an already loaded device causing issues. (998801)
- XR: Fixed a crash when connecting simulator device while running in editor. (998862, 980089)
- XR: Fixed a crash when holographic emulation set to remote with no device connected. (952777)
- XR: Fixed the documentation around XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName and add a warning message when we detect that a user is trying to reload an already loaded VR Device. (998801)
- XR: Fixed errors when building for Daydream and Cardboard with Proguard enabled. (991170, 946104)
- XR: Fixed frame rate throttling when Windows MR device loses tracking. (994652)
- XR: Fixed losing focus causing the thread to sleep causing fps to drop. (994652)
- XR: Fixed stabilization plane not getting set correctly via the SetFocusPointForFrame() API, resulting in poor hologram stabilization and color separation on HoloLens. (993880)
- XR: Ported missing properties on the Pose type, which broke user code for Windows Mixed Reality when porting from 2017.2. (988571)