- Editor: Reduced enter play mode and recompile time by optimizing EditorCompilationInterface.GetTargetAssembly and EditorCompilationInterface.GetTargetAssembliesWithScripts. Has a high impact on projects with lots of scripts and lots of .asmdef files
- XR: Updated Oculus to version 1.27.1.
- (1035312) - 2D: Fixed sprite not being loaded from Sprite Atlas issue when referenced anywhere in the scene.
- (1058281) - Android: Fixed crash on 'crnlib::crn_comp::append_chunks' when Packing Sprite atlas.
- (1046581) - Android: Fixed problem with graphical corruption when screen resolution is changed.
- (1048647) - Android: Fixed instant apps not being correctly signed.
- (1041327) - Animation: Fixed crash on race condition when deleting Animation component and MeshRenderer under high stress.
- (1061418) - Asset Bundles: Fixed an issue where building bundles could cause a hang in the Editor.
- (943254) - Collab: Fixed a bug where Collab Toolbar would sometimes get stuck after downloading changes that caused conflicts.
- (1021955) - Editor: Fixed Editor hanging when encountering exceptions or errors in BatchMode.
- (1048493) - Editor: Search in project and hierarchy/scene now only starts after the user has finished typing.
- (1030584) - Editor: Fixed crash while packing a huge sprite with sprite atlas when the graphics API is set to D3D11 or D3D12).
- (997622) - Editor - Other: Fixed detached Editor windows going behind the Editor when clicked outside issue.
- (1033074) - Global Illumination: Fixed area lights not being correctly sampled from probes in Progressive Lightmapper.
- (1063738) - Graphics: Fixed a crash on shutdown when using compute shaders.
- (970038) - Graphics: Improved CPU performance running GLES3 on some Android devices particularly for scenes with large number of draw calls.
- (1063289) - iOS: Fixed splash screenshowing incorrectly after initially showing correctly on iPhone.
- (1038876) - Mobile: Fixed GLSL uniform arrays on android 4.* VideoCore and Vivante GPU.
- (1064232) - Particles: Fixed unnecessary sync of Light Transforms when using the Particle System Lights module.
- (1005502) - Scripting: Fixed crash when MonoImporter.SetExecutionOrder is called from RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod.
- (None) - Scripting: Fixed random memory corruption and crash usually surfaced during liveness.
- (987068) - Shuriken: Fixed Timeline Control Track not applying start delay to particles.
- (1046113) - VR: Updated copy of warning and log message when using Canvas screen space overlay render mode when VR is enabled.
- (1051206) - Vuforia: Fixed exception being thrown when building iOS project with Vuforia's plugin.
- (None) - XR: Fixed nullptr returns for XRDevice.GetNativeSDKPointer() when using Oculus.
- XR: Android apps utilizing ARCore can now use multi-threaded rendering.
- (1060074, 956425) - Android - Show a friendly user message when using JDK other than 8
- (1049226) - Asset Import - Fixed default texture format incorrectly changed to low quality.
- (1008836) - Graphics - Fixed 32 bit index meshes not working with Mesh Compression properly.
- (986332) - Graphics (Metal) - Fixed a crash or freeze instead of error message using old asset bundle.
- (1033216) - Graphics - Rendering command buffers: Fixed using temporary render targets as UAV targets.
- (1035793) - IL2CPP - Fixed an exception when child of Text Mesh Pro object is detached.
- (1062524) - Linux Player - Fixed keyboard input buffering at low framerates on Linux.
- (1062061) - Particles - Fixed a crash and add warning when assigning a non-read/write mesh to the shape module.
- (962027) - Physics - Cloth, reset coefficients if mesh has changed type. Keep coefficients for similar mesh types.
- (971056) - Physics - Fixed an issue where activating interpolation on Rigidbody may cause jittery.
- (969743) - Physics - Fixed an issue where transforms are not correctly synced when using Rigibody.AddRelativeForce.
- (976095) - Physics - Fixed a cash when deativating a Gameobject with WheelColliderComponents.
- (978753) - Physics - Fixed an issuer where kinematic body's collision transform are not updated if instantiated as a child.
- (985046) - Physics - Fixed an issue where WheelCollider's damping rate has no effects in some cases.
- (980186) - Physics - Fixed a crash when two kinematic bodies using non-convex mesh collide.
- (1002396) - Physics - Fixed an issue where CharacterController.ClosestPoint may return incorrect value.
- (984525) - Physics - Fixed an issue where transforms are not correctly synced when using Rigibody.AddForceAtPos.
- (987906) - Physics - Fixed an issue where ClothComponent may be permanently disabled when deativate/reactivate GameObjet in play mode.
- (973464) - Physics - Fixed an error that pops up when changing the SkinnedMeshRenderer's mesh with ClothComponent on the same GameObject.
- (996194) - Physics - Fixed an issue where animated rigidbodyies don't affect other rigidbodies connected with joints.
- (1004443) - Physics - Fixed an issue where transforms are not correctly synced when using Rigibody.AddExplosionForce.
- (969368) - Physics - Fixed a memory leak when resizing collider.
- ( N/A) - Profiler - Fixed an issue with the Profiler not blocking the network connection when sending frames that don't fit in the connection's buffer.
- (1046268,1036657) - Scene Management - Fixed editor crashes on removing or adding RectTransform component to GameObject with attached Halo or Lens Flare component.
- (1057078,1036699) - Scripting - Fixed a crash when dragging a script with a UI or RectTransform component requirement to a GameObject.
- (1030942, 1002426) - Video - Fixed Audio from UnityEngine.Video.VideoPlayer is distorted when Audio Output Mode is Direct.
- (986665) - Windows - Fix for an issue that prevented the mouse cursor from properly changing it's icon when resizing a standalone player window.
- (994408) - Windows - Fix for an issue that allowed two instances of a standalone player to launch, even with Force Single Instance was enabled.
- (1030307) - Xbox One - Unity projects now build for Xbox One with .net 4.6 compatible scripts and the Roslyn compiler.
- Scene Management: Improved error messages when internal systems don't clean up transform change interests properly.
- XR: Updated Oculus to version 1.26.1
- (1052023(1045785)) - Android: Fixed android crash on startup related to having 18 thousand or more assets.
- (1005317) - Android: Fixed tessellation shader on Android Adreno GPU.
- (1007037) - Asset Pipeline: Assets: Fixed avatar reference set in model importer causing false dependencies if it's not being used.
- (949305) - Deployment Management: Fixed Lightmapping.BakeMultipleScenes executed via batch mode with -quit argument not creating lightmap textures.
- (1040406(1018539)) - Editor: Fix a transform error caused by particle collision events when it's object was being destroyed.
- (1025810) - Editor: Fix performance regression with entering PlayMode while the Test Runner window is open (performance has been improved to previous levels before the regression).
- (1038721) - Editor: Allow for non-latin characters in the Unity editor install path.
- (1051722) - Editor: Improve the time taken to start running tests in projects with large numbers of test assemblies
- (1061390(895464)) - Graphics: Fixed Mesh.CombineMeshes to include only vertices of selected submeshes instead of entire mesh.
- (1045857) - IL2CPP: Fixed IL2CPP build failing when project contains a .winmd file that is compiled from C# code.
- (852470) - OSX: Fixed flickering when resizing standalone game window on Mac.
- (1005227) - Scripting: Fix crash when calling DestroyImmediate(gameObject) in OnApplicationQuit. Fixes ZenInject crash that would happen sometimes after exiting play mode.
- (1057137(1059937)) - Timeline: Fixed OnGraphStop and OnPlayableDestroy not being called if play mode was exited when paused previously.
- (1043171) - UWP: IL2CPP will now successfully be able to P/Invoke into kernel32.dll!GetNativeSystemInfo and Event tracing APIs in advapi32.dll.
- (1041274) - Web: Fixed crash when unused assets are unloaded during texture creation in UnityWebRequest.
- (1045453(1041034)) - Web: Fixed crash when sending the same UnityWebRequest twice.
- (953054) - XR: Fixed calling Camera.SetStereoProjectionMatrix switching rendering method to Multi-Pass.
- (878834) - XR: Fixed splash image does not appearing in headset.
- (878454) - XR: Fixed headset rendering breaking during play modeif scene window is focussed.
- (1047074(973427)) - Android: Fixed VideoPlayer not working on Intel Baytrail.
- (None) - Android: Fixed crash when running on Android 8 in instant app mode.
- (1023820) - Asset Bundles: Fix crash when existing playmode after loading a scene from an asset bundle opened using LoadFromStream API.
- (N/A) - Audio: Audio Increase stack size for FMOD file thread to 64KB on all platforms.
- (974240) - GI: Fix a hash collision for identical meshes in two or more additively loaded scenes.
- (None) - Graphics: Fix errors when using Typeless D3D11 32 bit texture formats.
- (None) - Graphics: OpenGL: Fixed Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect not supporting 32-bit indices.
- (1010809) - Graphics - General: Fixed some backface culling corner cases (case 1010809).
- (1047286) - IL2CPP: Fixed IL2CPP crashing if it encountered a managed .winmd file that has async method in a public type.
- (1047267) - IL2CPP: Fix IL2CPP build failing if any managed assembly contains a delegate type that doesn't have BeginInvoke or EndInvoke methods.
- (850163) - IL2CPP: Allow managed stack traces to work on the iOS App Store when an application is submitted with bitcode.
- (997885) (1049173) - iOS: Fixed an issue where the screen was distorted on devices running iOS 8.
- (1015543) - Physics 2D: Particles using 2D collision mode now never collide with triggers.
- (976639) - UWP: Platform: Fixed GI folders getting picked up as language resources by Visual Studio.
- (978369) - UWP: Fixed TouchScreenKeyboard not working when running on Xbox One.
- (995171) - Version Control: Make API updater version control integration more robust to unexpected errors.
- (981495) - WebGL: Fix '/b' added to inputString on keyup event.
- (1048093) - XR: PressType on HoloLens now correctly reports Select instead of None.
- (1015836) - 2D: Fixed Sprite Pivot setting appears when Sprite Mode is set to Multiple but does not appear when it's set to Single.
- (955571) - AI: Fixed
AyncOperations started with the
NavMeshBuilder possibly crashing when being used in quick succession.
- (1021442(966038)) - Android: Fixed shader clip support on devices with Adreno 4x and later.
- (1037638) - Android: Fixed the issue that GI assets for the first scene have been added to the obb with "Split Application Binary" enabled.
- (1030201(961655)) - Android: Fixed using memalign on Android due to compatibility issues causing crashes on some devices.
- (1029856) - Animation: Fixed performance issues in the clip drop down menu of the animation window when editing large amount of clips.
- (980970) - Asset Pipeline: Fixed crash on UnwrapImpl::GenerateSecondaryUVSet when re-importing certain model with "Generate Lightmap UVs" setting enabled.
- (1035068) - Global Illumination: Fix HDR lightmap texture encoding in Gamma Color Space.
- (1006916) - Global Illumination: Fixed Anti-aliasing Samples value change from Lightmap Parameters not being taken into account after a lightmap bake.
- (1038465) - IL2CPP: Corrected invalid code generated for a lock on UWP in some cases.
- (1020341) - IL2CPP: Fixed DllNotFoundException when accessing NetworkInformation on UWP.
- (None) - iOS: Optimization to iPhoneTime:GetTimeSinceStartup.
- (1011604) - iOS: Fixed crash when usbmuxd proxy is still running during app exit.
- (1043428) - PS4: Fixed UnityWebRequests on PS4.
- (856344) - Scene Management: Fixed modifying asset import settings from script changes 'timeCreated' in the meta-file, breaking asset representation determinism.
- (996473) - Scripting: Resolved reference assemblies correctly from any folder in project.
- (1011626) - Scripting: Fixed memory profiler.
- (1039434) - Scripting: Fixed crash when accessing custom attribute data.
- (1035692) - Scripting: Fixed crash when loading some assemblies due to invalid metadata parsing.
- (992166) - Scripting: Fixed VS project generation to use modular Unity Engine dlls.
- (898536) - Shaders: Fixed enum fields not working with float values.
- (1037720) - Web: Fixed UnityWebRequest POST failure with multipart sections.
- (943241) - WebGL: Fixed MS Edge detection.
- (1003917) - WebGL: Added workaround for Chrome Audio Auto-play policy.
- ([965647, 1003912](https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/product/unity/issues/guid/965647, 1003912/)) - WebGL: Fixed usage of deprecated WebAudio setters.
- (1017515) - Windows: Fixed deadlock on exit when using OnAudioFilterRead with il2cpp scripting backend.
- (1039050) - XR: Updated Unity branded default Daydream Launcher images.
- (1048091) - XR: Resolved issues with User-Presence not working properly in the Editor for Windows Mixed Reality applications.
- (1048089) - XR: Resolved issue with the OS minimizing the Editor when playing a Mixed Reality application on Windows RS4.
- (1033915) - XR: Fixed flickering issue in rendered eyes due to incorrect pause handling behavior.
- iOS: Disabled builtin cache in iOS UnityWebRequest backend for consistency with other platforms.
- (1032692(1021238)) - Android: Fixed reading files with hieroglyphs in their names from StreamingAssets using UnityWebRequest.
- (1013704(984292)) - Android: Fixed black screen on Adreno GPU when using postprocessing stack and GLES2 graphics API.
- (1011085) - Android: Fixed android video player not reporting error when hardware decoder fails.
- (989005) - Android: Fixed shader unsigned int casting to signed int failure on android 4.*.
- (969473) - Android: Fixed Android bottom navigation bar is shown when using Handheld.StartActivityIndicator.
- (972235) - Android: Fixed android video playback of rotated video files.
- (1035719(1028371)) - Android: Reduced spam to logcat on UnityWebRequest error.
- (963211) - Animation: Fixed an issue where Timeline playback of humans with translation DoF would be erroneous.
- (1005576) - Asset Import: Fixed random animation corruption when importing the animation multiple times.
- (987608) - Editor: Fixed a performance issue when running tests, related to file cleanup verification.
- (None) - Editor: Optimised version control icon overlay drawing in the Project Window Jake Turner.
- (988019) - Graphics: Fixed depth buffer when using cube map array.
- (1011557) - Graphics: Fixed SRP crash.
- (1024561(1014022)) - iOS: Disabled builtin cache in iOS UnityWebRequest backend for consistency with other platforms.
- (1025683(1020451)) - iOS: Fixed race condition in UnityWebRequest backend.
- (1024559(1011741)) - iOS: Fixed UnityWebRequest.Abort() not completing the request.
- (1019662) - iOS: Fixed launching via Universal Link.
- (1039553) - iOS: Fixed crash in Animator Controller destructor with DeallocateResources
- (985457) - OpenGL: Graphics Fixed GLCore API crash when using indirect buffer as rw buffer.
- (936668) - Scripting: Fixed crash when List.DefaultCapacity field is stripped.
- (1001595) - Timeline: Fixed memory leak from Animation Tracks when loaded from an Asset Bundle.
- (1010103) - 2D: Fixed tiles not showing up visually on the tile palette.
- (991264) - Animation: Fixed crash when you modify a controller in a PlayableGraph while in playmode.
- (805844) - DirectX 11: Fixed running player on fullscreen exclusive mode shows black screen for too long.
- (1030107(1028596)) - Editor: Fixed YAMLMerge parser crashing when fields have 3 or more dashes in them.
- (1008501) - Editor: Fixed the editor failing to check the CacheServer when increasing AssetPostProcessor Version and adding new assets.
- (N/A) - IL2CPP: Fixed memory corruption in threadpool code, which sometimes manifested as a crash when scheduled work to threadpool.
- (1020262) - IL2CPP: Fixed issue with call-by-reference method arguments not being properly preserved in certain circumstances.
- (1032545(1001175)) - iOS: Fixed an issue where PVRTC atlases on iOS were not reformatted to be square and Power Of Two.
- (965024) - Performance Reporting Service: Fixed possible crash with Performance Reporting enabled.
- (980543) - Performance Reporting Service: Fixed build failure when Performance Reporting is enabled but service is unavailable.
- (978694) - Windows: Fixed speech recognition not working on first run.
- (1025563) - XR: Fixed FPS Switching when entering/exiting VR on mobile devices.
- (1032525) - XR: Fixed pink game view when Android build target is selected with Oculus Depth Sharing enabled.
- (N/A) - XR: Fixed several issues related to BEV cameras not tracking or rendering on Windows 10 with HoloLens.
- Metal: Improved ETC texture format support
- Metal: Make native plugin interface versioned, renamed IUnityGraphicsMetal to IUnityGraphicsMetalV1 to signal that explicitly (old name is kept around for backward compatibility)
- UI: Improved the performance of the culling by RectMask2D.
- (965024) - Android: Fixed possible crash with Performance Reporting enabled.
- (1027494(1018967)) - Android: Only include selected abi's from .aar plugins.
- (None) - Android: Updated JDK download link to lead to supported version.
- (964886) - Animation: Fixed an issue where modifying a Playable Graph playing AnimationClips in Editor would not play newly added clips.
- (1014724) - Asset Import: Fixed push pull dilation not being applied when importing lightmaps.
- (None) - Build: Fixed build being strict strict.
- (None) - Core: Fixed issue where the Unity splash screen's resources would not be unloaded.
- (983772) - Core: Fixed very rare assert which can happen on old CPUs "Assertion failed: Null JobInfo in Steal".
- (1018645) - Editor: Fixed performance issues for inspector window looking up custom editors.
- (1014027) (952569)) - Editor: Fixed local assets being overwritten during collab update.
- (1024888) (1021293)) - Editor: Fixed multi-edit of text field (specifically delayed numerical editors).
- (997954) - GI: Fixed issue where an error code would be reported when switching scene visualization mode to Indirect or Emissive due to a lack of data.
- (991393) - GI: Fixed a memory leak when exiting play mode with realtime GI enabled.
- (1000350) - GI: Fixed rare crash when seam stitching is enabled on object packed to the boundary of a lightmap.
- (908068) - GI: Fixed issue where the Progressive Lightmapper wasn't correctly dealing with some quad faces in models.
- (1026358) - Graphics: Fixed a crash that could occur when modifying the GraphicsSettings asset - fixes importing the Adam Character Pack from the Asset Store.
- (1018878 (934897)) - Graphics: Fixed rare deadlock in CreateGpuProgram when graphics jobs are enabled.
- (1003174) - Graphics: Fixed deadlock in graphics command buffer when updating constant buffers.
- (972060) - Graphics: Fixed crash on Mesh.ClearBlendShapes.
- (944153) - iOS: Fixed race condition with nil-ing "system RT" texture in DestroySystemRenderingSurfaceMTL.
- (1003824) - Linux: Updated SDL to 2.0.7, which fixes several input related issues for Linux users.
- (977503) - OSX: Fixed build not launching on Mac if its name includes '&' or '<' character while generating.
- (995346) - OSX: Fixed not being able to toggle between two Unity window.
- (1016750) - Profiler: Fixed profiler deadlock when naming a class the same as an existing sample.
- (1005409) - Profiler: Fixed issue with imbalanced Profiler.BeginSample/EndSample markers in user scripts.
- (None) - Timeline: Fixed values not being removed on last Scale axis when removing keys with "Remove All Keys".
- (None) - Timeline: Fixed removing keyframe not resetting the transform red color.
- (934908) - UI: Fixed Canvas raycast start position for screen and world space camera modes.
- (1021484) - UI: Removed requirement of using ForceUpdateRectTransform after setting RectTransforms position.
- (None) - UI: Fixed issue where Canvas with CanvasScaler at same resolution as the screen does appear in the right position when enabling.
- (None) - UI: Fixed issue with disabled canvas renderer changing parent canvas that is then deleted.
- (990728) - XR: Fixed inconsistency between Unity's input tracking and WSA input information in Windows Mixed Reality.
- 2D - Added parameter to Sprite.Create to specify if a fallback physics shape is generated. False by default.
- Android - Added API 26 and 27 to scripting and Editor.
- Audio - Fixed audio profiler slowness caused by iteration of unused channels attached to the FMOD master group.
- Metal - Enabled 32bit index buffer support on Intel GPUs starting macOS 10.13.4.
- Mobile - Improved Ping class performance on devices supporting ICMP sockets, more information in Ping scripting documentation.
- (1016640) - Android: Fixed apk signer v2 being used when building Oculus apps with gradle.
- (1014623) - Android: Fixed incorrectly including files to noCompress when their extensions are already included by default.
- (986780) - Android: Disabled warnings in ProGuard by default; fixes build errors with 3rd party plugins.
- (1009641) - Asset Bundles: Fixed crash when building Asset Bundles.
- (1008371) 1006573 - Core: Fixed a regression in memory usage at startup in Editor and Player.
- (975341) 956741 - DirectX 12: Fixed Standalone crashing when using DestroyImmediate on a Texture2D when graphics jobs are enabled.
- (1014167) - Editor: Fixed starting Unity from the Unity Hub disables File menu and other key bindings.
- (966404) - Editor: Fixed Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null.
- (1016691) 978204 - Editor: Fixed opening project in editor causing newly spawn instance to get stalled/suspended.
- (963576) - Graphics: Fixed objects using HideAndDontSave being visible in preview windows, after being disabled and enabled.
- (1009868) - Graphics: Fixed Tangents on the LineRenderer, which would cause Normal Maps to look incorrect.
- (1021655) - Graphics: Fixed occasional graphical corruption when using marquee selection on dynamic geometry, such as Lines, Particles and Trails.
- (1017529) - Graphics: Fixed LineRenderer scripting bug where start/end width would sometimes not update correctly if set from script.
- (1019586) - IL2CPP: Prevented an error during code conversion related to a missing RGCTX entry for type T that can occur with an unbox opcode for a nullable type.
- (1021529) 1013634 iOS: Fixed showing both orientation custom Launch Images on Landscape orientation.
- (1016731) 991204 - iOS: Fixed build failing with error "DXT1 compressed textures are not supported when publishing to iPhone".
- (967197) - iOS: Fixed an audio crash when moving an app to the background, and back to the foreground.
- (947049) - Linux: Fixed Linux touch input for mouse events.
- (978602) - Mobile: Fixed screen flicker when launching Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie.
- (1008385) - Multiplayer: Fixed editor crashing in AddWebsocketHost on a second instance using the same port.
- (1006947) - Particles: Improved Dynamic Batching when systems with 0 particles exist in the scene.
- (1013161) - Particles: Fixed Rate Over Distance script setter property.
- (1006435) - Particles: Fixed crash in AnimationCurveTpl::Evaluate when setting XYZ curves to mismatched modes via script.
- (994938) - Particles: Fixed rare case where bounding boxes could be incorrect on procedural systems.
- (998680) - Particles: Fixed invalid bounding box errors when using scripted emission.
- (976785) - PS Vita: Fixed video sample project so it correctly initialises the render texture before playing a video, and cleaned up some error and warning messages.
- (991010) 981757 - Scripting: Fixed crash on the .NET backend when calling Unity APIs that take structs with with bool fields.
- (1011626) - Scripting: Fixed crash when taking memory snapshot.
- (989777) - Shaders: Fixed GLSL TranslateVariableNameWithMask() printing a swizzle on a wrong place.
- (919351) - Shaders: Fixed an issue with the Shader Compiler which would result in GLSL based platforms not being able to compiler certain shaders.
- (1006986) - Timeline: Fixed Copy/Paste between Timelines causing Groups Tracks to have incorrect parent.
- (986040) 972997 - Video: Fixed flickering video playback on iOS/Metal.
- (1017468) 976010 - WebRequest: Fixed crash when aborting AssetBundle download using UnityWebRequest.
- (998331) - XR: Fixed XR.WSA.WorldManager.OnPositionalLocatorStateChanged() not getting called when state changes back to active.
- (1008942) - 2D: Fixed Tilemap not setting Tiles with the correct data in players with code stripping.
- (970038) - Android: Fixed performance regression caused by compiler optimizing for size.
- (978599) - Android: Fixed unity pause during Android Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie start.
- (1013173 (970945)) - Android: Fixed Time.deltaTime sometimes returning negative value on certain devices/Android versions.
- (1011573 (991127)) - Android: Fixed Cardboard VR fails to initialize on certain Android devices.
- (992130 (983938)) - Android: Fixed terrain shader to avoid crashing when calling glLinkProgram on Adreno 3xx.
- (970038) - Android: Fixed performance regression of Render.Mesh in apps built with Gradle.
- (985786) - Animation: Fixed an issue where scrubbing in the Animation Window would spam warning messages if some properties could not be found.
- (1003190) - Animation: Fixed an issue where importing additional curves in a Legacy clip would crash.
- (1012200) - Asset Importing: Fixed ScriptedImporters such that SerializedProperty.objectReferenceValue can be set in the inspector.
- (1013472 (1013071)) - Asset Importing: Fixed crash when importing FBX with animated user properties in multiple animation clips.
- (991034) - Audio: Fixed a bug where the matrices passed to spatializer and ambisonic audio plugins could be set to the identity matrix briefly when a sound starts playing.
- (905161) - Editor: Fixed various UnityEditor.VersionControl.Provider APIs when used with newly created VersionControl.Assets.
- (1009686) - Editor: Fixed vsync not always off in scene view on macOS.
- (None) - Editor: Fixed license activation issue when losing the network.
- (1008764 (921915)) - Editor: Fixed errors related to temp TLS allocations.
- (952517) - Editor: Fixed rare startup crash in BaseHierarchyProperty.
- (None) - Editor: Fixed performance regression when Game View is visible while in play mode.
- (909987) - Editor: Fixed m_CurrentEntriesPtr != NULL && m_IsGettingEntries error thrown when double clicking on a specific warning.
- (913869) - GI: Fixed for LightingData.asset for multiple scenes baked together being vastly bigger than the sum of the sizes of those assets for scenes being baked separately. Enlighten probeset data was included multiple times.
- (996127) - GI: Fixed realtime probes going black when unloading a scene that was a part of a multi-scene bake.
- (957736) - GI: Fixed realtime probes not working when loading scenes (that were baked together) additively.
- (980811) - GI: Fixed errors on loading Enlighten probesets in the Editor after clearing the GI cache.
- (1000692) - GI: Fixed LoadDataTimeSliced working on the wrong scene mapping in the Editor.
- (949117) - GI: Fixed the "m_ProbeSetHashes.empty()" error occuring in certain projects when clearing the GI cache or when quitting the standalone.
- (971907) - GI: Fixed duplicate GI light probe data in the player build with scenes that were part of a multi-scene bake.
- (990626) - GI: Fixed harmless "Lighting data asset [...] is inconsistent" errors when moving those assets between projects.
- (1011232) - Graphics: Fixed for Android/OpenGLES Cubemap native texture not being registered correctly causing cubemap CopyTexture to native texture to fail.
- (989654) - Graphics: Fixed black screen on devices that do not support RGBA16F rendering to texture.
- (None) - Il2CPP: Improve Android build size.
- (1005019) - IL2CPP: Fixed an error in the managed linker which can occur when the Vurforia plugin is used on iOS.
- (1011133) - IL2CPP: Fixed delegate invocation of a virtual method that is passed directly to an action.
- (999803) - IL2CPP: Fixed method parameter attributes not being handled for methods on generic types.
- (1009701 (953606)) - iOS: Fixed Standard shader specular highlights on mobiles.
- (1005678) - iOS: Fixed possible crash in UnityWebRequest.
- (1016613 (1013198)) - iOS: Fixed crash when creating texture from PNG image when cardboard VR is enabled.
- (None) - iOS: Improved robustness of second stage splash screen setup to work correctly on both ancient and current iOS versions.
- (972995) - iOS: Added support for iPhone X second stage splash screen.
- (None) - Multiplayer: Fixed server active disconnect client for web sockets.
- (946958) - OSX: Fixed crash in UnitcodeInputView during editor shutdown.
- (985049) - Particles: Fixed Particle Collision not being detected when System uses negative scale.
- (983677) - Particles: Fixed performance drop with Size over Lifetime or Size over Speed modules enabled when emitting particles from script.
- (990696) - Particles: Fixed case where ParticleSystem's EmitParams.velocity was ignored when 'Shape' was checked.
- (989631) - Particles: Fixed prefabs with a ParticleSystem no longer keeps creating duplicate entries into its serialization after each modification.
- (967476) - Particles: Particles/Alpha Blended material inverted colors of other blended objects when using HDR.
- (988854) - Particles: Fixed Editor crashing after two Emit() waves with UpdateSizeTpl<0> when Noise module's Size Amount parameter was more than zero.
- (970414) - Particles: Fixed ParticlesStandardUnlit shader causing MissingReferenceException when Particle System StopAction was set to Destroy.
- (967752) - Particles: Fixed preview of Rate over Distance emission, during Edit Mode.
- (1001875) - Physics: Fixed an issue where auto-simulation is off but 2D collider shapes that are destroyed do not get removed from the internal shape changes queue resulting in shape destruction time increasing.
- (1006679) - Physics: Ensured that recursive 2D physics callbacks do not causes a crash when reparenting/disabling with existing contacts.
- (983374) - Physics: Ensured that a Kinematic Rigidbody2D created in script stays in a relative position to any parent Rigidbody2D when reparented.
- (1012718 (987943)) - Profiler: Fixed missing format extension for binary logging, added .raw extension to our binary format.
- (919769) - Scene Management: Fixed crash in SplatMaterials::FindMaterialProperties when opening a scene with specific Material and Terrain combination.
- (986215) - Scripting: Fixed crash when SocketException is encountered.
- (911661) - Scripting: Fixed memory leak when entering play mode.
- (952292) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed crashes when exiting via alt+f4 when using new scripting runtime.
- (943047) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed DateTime.Now on scripting runtime upgrade.
- (990979) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed random error when using UDPClient.
- (977917) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed exception when binding delegate with Enum value to method with int parameter.
- (1002004) - Sprite Packer: Fixed specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly.
- (1005779) - Substance: Fixed a memory leak when using cloned ProceduralMaterials.
- (979587) - Timeline: Fixed tracks and clips copied across timelines retaining links to original.
- (1010354) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed player getting stuck on a white screen when a fatal error (such as unable to load files or system doesn't meet minimum requirements) occurs during startup.
- (997876) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed build failing on IL2CPP scripting backend if class library from Mono directory was copied into the project (like System.Data.dll).
- (991154) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed a crash in .NET native compiler ("RHB0011: Internal error: 'pchTypeNameEnd == L'>"at'f:\dd\ndp\rh\src\tools\rhbind\makepdb.cpp:998") in certain scenarios involving plugins.
- (1004327 (1001438)) - Web: Fixed abort on iOS on UnityWebRequest timeout.
- (None) - Web: Switched UnityWebRequest default to chunkedTransfer=false.
- (996015) - Windows: Fixed resolution dialog not showing monitor list and crashing on pressing 'Play' button on some weird monitor setups.
- (948559) - Windows MR: Fixed GestureRecognizer is not returning grip data.
- (976378) - Windows MR: Fixed GetureRecognizer stops working after HMD loses tracking.
- (989909) - Windows MR: Fixed Gesture manipulation horizontal movement appears to operate on X/Z plane.
- (964836) - Windows MR: Fixed GestureRecognizer callbacks returning InteractionSourceKind Other for hand gestures.
- (956509) - Windows MR: Fixed incorrect grip position in Gesture Recognizer event handlers.
- (1008179 (950796)) - Windows MR: Fixed plugging a HMD with a running MR app causes performance to drop from a warning spam.
- (971384) - Windows MR: Fixed Manipulation axes are not matching controller axes.
- (976544) - Windows MR: Fixed Manipulation Event Data is wonky after resuming from sleep.
- (None) - XR: Fixed incorrect thread affinity setting on Gear VR.
- (1008179 (950796)) - XR: Fixed log spam when app starts disconnected from Windows MR HMD and crash when HMD is reconnected.
- (None - XR: Updated warning issued when a VR SDK is not supported in the Editor.
- (1011573 (991127)) - XR: Updated Google VR NDK to 1.130 for Android, 1.120 for iOS.
- (None) - XR: Updated Vuforia to version 7.0.50.