- (767948) - AI: Fixed crash when inspecting NavMeshAgent.pathEndPosition in MonoDevelop.
- (789870) - Android: Application.temporaryCachePath and Application.persistentDataPath always return external paths starting KITKAT.
- (796242) - Android: Audio - Fixed an issue where the application would not regain audio focus after a notification.
- (799652) - AssetBundles: Fixed default compression for WebGL and WebPlayer targets
- (788521) - Audio: Use of 'Best Performance' DSP buffer size results in crash
- (804864) - Editor: Fixed an issue causing unnecessary script compilation, and improved compilation error handling
- (780900) - Editor: Fixed issue where preferences in Windows registry were not being terminated correctly
- (801482) - Fixed a crash-on-exit related to DirectorManager::OnShutdownBeforeObjectCleanup
- (761215) - Fixed an issue where Changing culling modes during runtime would not take effect correctly
- (780356) - Fixed crash when undoing replacement of transform on prefab instance
- (749008) - GI/MSE: Fixes an issue when switching to lighting settings of a different scene.
- (725776) - GI: "Error adding system: Data not available." thrown when building specific scene setup
- (804898) - GI: Updated Enlighten to version 3.02.UN2.51359. Fixes output of incorrect light probe spherical harmonics L2 coefficients in certain situations. This was caused by un-initialized memory.
- (796528) - IL2CPP: IL2CPP crash caused by incorrectly calculated stack bottom
- (806644) - IL2CPP: Return the correct value for the HasValue property of nullable types on the stack.
- (808292) - iOS/IL2CPP: Allow proper managed stack traces for iOS projects build on Unity Cloud Build.
- (800915, 807370) - iOS: Fix a couple of Metal and Cloud support related small memory leaks
- (804440) - iOS: Fix leak of thread handles and associated resources in UnityEngine.Ping
- (805240) - iOS: Fixed apps from hanging when a long running script is triggered from backgrounding
- (765574, 744380) - iOS: Fixed OnApplicationPause not being called when PlayFullScreenMovie stops/starts
- (746309) - iOS: Fixed UnityWebRequest.isError being set incorrectly when there is no internet connection
- (802534) - Metal: Fixed rendering of masked contents on GUI layer.
- (809347) - Metal: Perform framebuffer clear more effectively
- (789572) - Multidisplay: Fixed changing primary monitor still opens scene in first.
- (794660) - OpenGLES: Fixed crash and reflection probes corruption on A9 chipsets (OpenGLES3.0)
- (804483) - OSX: Add IPv6 support for WWW
- (796870) - OSX: Fix a crash when -nographics is used without -batchmode
- (801759) - OSX: Fix rare crashes when using WWW from multiple threads
- (799420) - OSX: Fixed missing menu bar in Windowed mode OS X mac standalone
- (none) - Tizen: Fix a problem that is an object moves to the center by force sometimes when device is rotated.
- (766771) - UI: Fixed NullReferenceException when deleting object with 2D RectMask component from scene
- (794360) - UI: Fixed race condition between UI system and UI jobs. In rare cases could cause a crash. Added asserts to help identify any future race conditions in the UI system.
- (none) - VR: GearVR apps render their splash screens directly to the HMD compositor to fix hitching issue
- (807442) - VR: Only disable rendering for stereo cameras when VR Focus is lost and RunInBackground is true.
- (807454) - VR: Re-enable rendering when Disabling VR after losing VRFocus.
- (none) - VR: Reduced delay when returning VRFocus. Should no longer be a static image for a second or two.
- (804583) - Windows Store: generate code in exported solution to properly setup initial orientations, in order to avoid rotation on startup on Windows 10
- (802112) - Windows Store: Accelerometer Events will be correctly returned on ARM platforms Case
- (802990) - Windows Store: Fix System.FormatException in MainPage.xaml.cs Case
- (804156) - Windows Store: SystemInfo.supportsVibration will return correct value on Windows Phone 8.1/10.0 Case
- (801998) - Windows Store: WWW.responseHeaders will return STATUS header the same way as other platforms Case
- Audio: Added ability to transition AudioMixer snapshots by scaled and unscaled time.
- Audio: Added virtualization of audio effects. For audio sources that are virtual because they have been culled due to low audibility or priority, attached effect components or spatializers are now also bypassed in order to save CPU use. The new behaviour is on by default, but can be turned off in the audio project settings.
- Audio: Audio clip waveform preview now displays the actual format used for compression when the default format isn’t available on a certain platform.
- Audio: Audio clips with the "Streaming" load type are no longer preloaded. This is done to reduce the number of open file handles in scenes referencing a large number of streamed clips. The behaviour is not affected except for a slight increase in playback delay of this type of audio clips.
- Audio: Fixed audio clip waveform preview rendering sync issues after import, and improved the way the waveforms are being rendered to be more dynamic and reveal more detail.
- Audio: Moved Preload Audio Data to the platform-specific settings section. The previous location was confusing as it was shown grayed-out in the inspector with a checkmark that depended on all overrides.
- Audio: SystemInfo now includes supportsAudio info.
- iOS: Update Build and Run to work with Xcode 8
- VR: Updated to Oculus Version 1.5.
- (786827) - Animation: Fixed rotation values set in inspector restricted to [0,360] degrees when recording animation.
- (800268) - Animation: Fixed animation event firing twice when controller is set by a script and an instantaneous transition is trigger in the same frame.
- (778887) - Animation: Fixed crash when changing playable controller in animator in game mode.
- (740603) - Audio: "Failed to initialize spatializer" warning message no longer appears when Spatializer Plugin is set to "None".
- (758064) - Audio: Audio Profiler no longer shows "wrong" information when using Spatialization.
- (632169) - Audio: AudioMixer.GetFloat() and SetFloat() now work without needing to restart Unity.
- (782248) - Audio: AudioSource: Fixed issue whereby Doppler Level didn't work when used with custom spatializer plugins.
- (772946) - Audio: Fixed case of component effect appearing disabled on play and becoming enabled again after pressing pause and then play.
- (763036) - Audio: Fixed case of Unity crashing when the Disable Audio option was selected in Project Settings.
- (784887) - Audio: Fixed crash when disabling component which uses OnAudioFilterRead.
- (none) - Audio: Fixed handling of default DSP buffer size. Previously, once the buffer size was changed to something other than Default latency, changing it back to Default latency had no effect.
- (781566) - Audio: Fixed issue where AudioListener with two custom scripts crashed when reinitializing the sound system.
- (775328) - Audio: Fixed issue where the Audio Lowpass Frequency curve moved in the wrong direction in the AudioSource curve view.
- (771825) - Audio: Fixed issue whereby adding an effect in the mixer with bypass effects enabled didn't rechain the component effect back properly.
- (none) - Audio: Fixed issue whereby the memory profiler did not report AudioClip memory correctly. The memory allocated by AudioClips was wrongly accumulated under AudioManager.
- (760985) - Audio: Fixed mixer reverb effects getting cut off early in standalone builds.
- (718344) - Audio: Fixed random mixup between internal direct and reverb signal connections which could cause AudioSources to interfere and become silent under certain conditions.
- (731177) - Audio: Large numbers of streaming audio clips no longer cause crashes in batch mode.
- (732854) - Audio: Low Pass Filter now works on Audio Listener.
- (715257) - Audio: Microphone.IsRecording(null) no longer returning true even when no devices were available.
- (none) - Audio: Native audio plugin SDK: Fixed dspbuffersize having a value of 0 when default buffer size settings are selected.
- (none) - Audio: Preloaded sounds now allow calling GetData in Start().
- (none) - Audio: Project browser now updates after a change has been applied in the AudioImporterInspector.
- (none) - Audio: Sounds marked as Play On Awake are now shown in Audio profiler.
- (806648) - Editor: Fixed activate license failure if user switch user before activation.
- (804864) - Editor: Fixed an issue causing unnecessary script compilation, and improved compilation error handling
- (804139) - Editor: fixed an issue where custom windows could be removed when encountering errors in user editor scripts.
- (802014) - IL2CPP: Fixed a crash that can occur during XML serialization with the .NET 2.0 profile.
- (800496) - IL2CPP: Fixed a crash which can occur during the iteration of enum values cast as a list of System.Object values.
- (804767) - IL2CPP: Corrected the packing for some C# struct definitions with explicit layout.
- (805846) - IL2CPP: Fixed try/catch handling when filter type includes generic parameters.
- (794660, 790555, 737693) OpenGLES: Fixed crash and reflection probes corruption on A9 chipsets (OpenGLES2.0).
- (799560) - Windows Store: Fixed a crash which happened when serializing objects which have the first field be an array or a list on .NET scripting backend.
- (805830) - Windows Store: Fixed a memory leak which leaked ~5 KB of memory per frame.
- (804163) - Windows Store: Fixed an issue which sometimes caused "The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!" after unloading unused assets while maintaining indirect references on the MonoBehaviours on .NET scripting backend.
- (775624) - Windows Store: Fixed manifest generation for StoreLogo, when only scale-100 image is available.
- (767548) - Windows Store: Load first scene after Unity splash screen is over.
- (786277) - Windows Store: NetworkTransport.ConnectEndPoint will work correctly on UWP (required by secure sockets), note this function will not work on older Windows Store SDKs.
- (none) - Analytics: Fixed a NullReferenceException when stores inform Unity IAP of purchase events without providing metadata for the purchased product.
- (792351) - Android: Fixed an issue where Unity would emit "Unknown event structure (0)" to the log several times per second.
- (789840) - AssetBundle: Fixed the error message when accessing the main asset.
- (none) - Build Pipeline: Updated build window to allow case insensitive file extensions.
- (747347) - Documentation: Updated documentation for Resources.UnloadAsset to document the 5.x behaviour which is different to 4.6 behaviour.
- (799469) - General: Fixed crash in the callstack symbolication code that meant Unity could crash while generating crash reports during engine startup and shutdown
- (none) - GI: Fixed an issue which would caused GI textures to be packed incorrectly.
- (803088) - GI: Fixed error when baking light probes: "Error adding Enlighten probe set: Failed to allocate probe set."
- (797235) - GI: Fixed static batching not working when Lightmap Static and Use Light Probes options were both enabled in a Renderer in manual GI mode.
- (803910) - IL2CPP: Now allow allocation of a pinned GC handle to a null value.
- (788428) - iOS: Fixed a crash on iOS when 60 fps app is going to background.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed possible value change for WebCamTexture.size after calling GetPixels() methods.
- (785021) - iOS: Set correct value in Xcode when "Target minimum iOS version" player setting is set to 9.0.
- (799572) - iOS: Set missing texel size for WebCamTexture textures.
- (803795) - License: Fixed broken link to buy Pro version.
- (803806) - License: Fixed license page alert bar missing issue.
- (783219) - LOD: Fixed unreachable code warnings when distance == selection.maxDistance.
- (791362) - Networking: Adding parameter ConnectionConfig.WebSocketReceiveBufferMaxSize (bytes) for manually increasing webSocket buffer and preventing disconnect with log message """"*** sending new, pending truncated **"""".
- (788877) - Networking: Fixed an issue of different error-messages when setting 65535 and 65537 to m_MaxDefaultConnections in HostTopology.
- (761566) - Networking: Fixed an issue whereby calling NetworkDiscovery.StopBroadcast() and NetworkServer.Reset() crashes editor.
- (801973) - Networking: Fixed System.Net.NetworkInformation.Ping on recent versions of OSX.
- (806540, 805897) - OpenGLES: Fixed crash triggered by attempting to set a texture parameters with an uninitialized texture dimension. This was affecting the rendering of the splash screen.
- (544444) - Particles: Added Undo support when auto reparenting sub emitters.
- (791794) - Particles: Bounds are not updated after moving whole particle.
- (772199) - Particles: Fixed an issue where mesh particles are not being scaled when in world space.
- (489509) - Particles: Fixed collisions not being calculated in-between editor updates.
- (780867) - Particles: Fixed sorting when using local space particles.
- (754270) - Particles: Start delay is only applied when the system time is 0.
- (806089) - Physics: Toggling 'Rigidbody2D.IsKinematic' in the Inspector during play-mode now correctly changes the body-type.
- (791026, 771710) - Scripting: Fixed deadlock in Editor on re-entering play mode when using ThreadPool.
- (787136, 801535) - Shaders: Fixed reflection probe box projection not being accurate on large polygons.
- (790491) - Substance: Fixed an error when loading package file containing an old version of a substance file.
- (790798) - Terrain: Fixed backlit SpeedTree leaves not being correct in deferred shading.
- (none) - tvOS: Fixed tvOS player support depending on iOS support native libraries.
- (790589) - tvOS: Removed "Prepare iOS for recording" from tvOS player settings, which was breaking full screen movie playing.
- (790264, 799386, 795880) - UI: Fixed World Space Canvas not being rendered on render textures.
- (790840) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed an issue where UnityWebRequest.error returned inconsistent results after Abort was called.
- (none) - VR: GearVR no longer renders splash image directly to the HMD's compositor until updated version of Oculus plugin is available.
- (802122) - VR: Remove black bar from side of game view by correcting for occlusion mask.
- (786999) - WWW: Fixed potential crash when multiple simultaneous downloads failed.
- Runtime-Other: Added diagnostic option to cmdline arguments -debugallocator [1/2] which helps to identify memory access issues in the engine on Windows and OSX x64 platforms.
- WebSocket: Improved memory allocation and socket writing procedure (fixed not expected connection closing)
- (796242) - Android: Abandon/Request audio focus on pause/resume.
- (789398) - Android: Audio - Fixed audio latency in GearVR regression.
- (746248) - Android: Buildpipe - Don't check for passwords if exporting project.
- (746248) - Android: Buildpipe - Don't merge manifests if exporting project.
- (781657) - Android: Buildpipe - Remove mdb files from release build.
- (790236) - Android: Editor - Fixed an issue where it was impossible to push to devices running Android N Preview.
- (802824) - Android: Fixed the issue of game freezing when changing resolution with Screen.SetResolution.
- (786289) - Android: Fixed high memory usage of RenderTexture.GetTemporary.
- (751102) - Android: Fixed a crash related to the main context not being an Activity.
- (793738) - Android: Fixed an issue where Indonesian and Hebrew weren't properly recognized by SystemInfo.
- (none) - Android: Fixed deployment to devices with unknown OpenGL ES target.
- (782985) - Android: JNI - Throw correct exception when method not found by reflection.
- (696580) - Android: Tegra 2: Application no longer crashes if UnitySendMessage is called during initialization.
- (795931) - ETC1: Fixed ETC1 variant getting stripped out from android build.
- (793780) - Fixed an issue where Cache Server failed to validate prefab created from script.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed potential memory leak with timesliced realtime reflection probes.
- (797495) - IL2CPP: Implemented Process.GetCurrentProcess on some platforms and provide a useful error message where it was not possible to implement.
- (800301) - IL2CPP: Prevented a possible deadlock on PS4.
- (802618) - IL2CPP: Support IPv6 addresses for LocalEndPoint and RemoteEndPoint properties of the .NET Socket class.
- (792932) - iOS: Enabled incremental build for il2cpp by default for old projects.
- (803206) - iOS: Fixed crash when calling WWW.Dispose.
- (790853) - iOS: Removed unneeded il2cpp files that increase build size.
- (794783) - Model Importer: Fixed a crash when importing .obj and .fbx files with malformed or duplicate vertex data.
- (763536) - Mono: Added MD4, SHA384 and SHA512 signature verification to X.509 certificates.
- (793415) - Mono: Handle marshaling properly of a class with a fixed size array field and a base class with multiple fields.
- (none) - Multiplayer: Cleaned up the connection containing StateUpdate channel can cause crash.
- (761566) - Multiplayer: Fixed: Calling NetworkDiscovery.StopBroadcast() and NetworkServer.Reset() crashes editor.
- (794054) - Multiplayer: NetworkTransport.SetBroadcastCredentials crashes unity.
- (788808) - Multiplayer: ReliableFragmented channel can drop data.
- (760104) - Multiplayer: WebSockets: Fixed crash on NetworkClient.SendByChannel call.
- (774657, 768041, 794455) - OpenGL: Fixed various shader translation (for GLCore/GLES3) issues. Atomic operations on RWByteAddressBuffers, vertex-to-fragment inputs not being float4/half4 sized, geometry shaders where first input is not a SV_POSITION, tessellation shaders that were making some drivers not happy.
- (707886) - OSX: Fixed icons in batch mode builds.
- (787233, 793518) - OSX: Fixed infrequent crashes in Screen Selector.
- (696234) - OSX: Fixed SSL protocol support on 32-bit OSX standalone.
- (776115) - tvOS: Fixed support for default font of Unity (Arial).
- (800964) - UnityWebRequest: Hard EXC_BAD_ACCESS crash from AsyncOperation.
- (none) - UnityWebRequest: Make headers case insensitive, in order to better match RFC 2616 semantics.
- (791362) - WebSockets: Make Incoming buffer configurable: ConnectionConfig.WebSocketReceiveBufferMaxSize param.
- (791273) - AssetBundle: Fixed the issue that AssetBundle.name is empty.
- (787112) - AssetBundle: Fixed the issue that ScriptableObject data types in asset bundle variants lose references in scenes.
-(786943) Compute: Compute: Fixed compute shaders being reimported upon active build target changes more often than they should be.
- (763848) - Do not allocate during each call to UdpClient::Receive when socket security is not enabled.
- (780377) - Do not allocate for a MethodInfo.Invoke on a method with no parameters.
- (791635) - DX11: Fixed rare crash in Texture2D.ReadPixels.
- (none) - Fixed AOT code generation for Linq.First, Linq.FirstOrDefault, Linq.Last, Linq.LastOrDefault, Linq.Single, and Linq.SingleOrDefault.
- (761082) - Fixed shader compiler generating invalid metal shaders.
- (795429) - GI: Cleanup realtime reflection probe pool between level loads.
- (760728) - GI: Enabled L2 spherical harmonics for light probes and use the correct light probes SH axes and scaling (rebaking light probes required). Makes objects lit by lightprobes match static lightmapped objects. Upgraded Enlighten to SDK-3.02.UN1.50384.
- (784128) - IL2CPP: Implemented the "Allocated Objects" performance counter in the "Mono Memory" category.
- (797649) - IL2CPP: Prevent a crash in FieldInfo.GetValue.
- (741295) - Job Queue: Fixed issue where a deadlock could occur inside the job system in very rare situations.
- (788714) - Lines/Trails: Fixed the issue where hadow casting line renderers could cause visual glitches.
- (796226) - Mecanim: Fixed crash in CopyAnimationNodeState.
- (none) - OpenGL: Fixed possible crash on machines with several different GPUs, if binary shader cache was used from a mismatching GPU.
- (793476) - Particles: Fixed the issue where calling Stop on offscreen particle systems would instantly destroy them.
- (793458) - Particles: Fixed culling regression bug when starting particles offscreen.
- (793747) - Particles: Fixed a regression when stopping particles and moving them offscreen before they die.
- (793101) - Particles: Fixed the issue where pivot offset on stretched billboard particles was being applied incorrectly.
- (790480) - Particles: Fixed the issue where pivot offset was incorrectly inverted on the Y axis.
- (768279) - Physics: Exposed Rigidbody.solverVelocityIterationCount and Physics.solverVelocityIterationCount to help stabilize bounce behavior on impacts.
- (770290) - Terrain: Fixed a crash when the asset of trees painted on the terrain is deleted from the project.
- (774962) - Terrain: Fixed an issue where modifying terrain settings in the Inspector didn't properly dirty the scene and might cause potential data loss.
- (757741) - Terrain: Fixed crash loading corrupted terrain.
- (771032) - Terrain: TerrainData.heightmapResolution, SetDetailResolution(), alphamapResolution and baseMapResolution now prints warning messages if the supplied argument is out of range.
- (none) - UnityAnalytics: Fix for Game Observer input touches GC alloc based on forum post. And not send extract appRunning event during scene change.
- (796163) - UnityWebRequest: [IL2CPP] Fix for app crash when using custom DownloadHandlerScript with preallocated buffer for UnityWebRequest.
- (786293) - UnityWebRequest: DownloadHandlerScript.CompleteContent is not called
- (776804) - VCS: Fixed the PlasticSCM connection problems on OSX 10.11 and OSX 10.10.
- (none) - VR: Audio device no longer switches when an unused usb audio device is removed.
- (none) - VR: Fixed splash screen hitching during level load on Oculus Rift and Gear VR.
- (none) - VR: Oculus Plugin Signing for Non-Development builds.
- (783291) - WebGL: Ensure GC is run after scene load to clear WeakReferences.
- (792473) - Windows Store: Correctly specify RootNamespace when generating Visual Studio projects for il2cpp backend, fixes Windows Runtime metadata validation test in WACK.
- Android: Symbols for release libraries are now available in PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Variantions/*/Release/Symbols.
- GI: Added a version number to the Lighting Data asset. Give the user a nice error message if their Lighting Data is out of date.
- VR: Updated to version 1.4 of the Oculus API.
- (769275) - Android: Fixed an issue where normals are not correctly oriented on some Adreno models.
- (784822, 792574) - Android: Fixed the case where RenderTexture was released on resume after sleep.
- (788821) - Android: Workaround for broken texture swizzles on Android 6 Mali GPUs.
- (779058) - Animation: Another fix for performance issue on AnimatorOverrideController rebind.
- (780836) - AssetBundle: Fixed the crash when calling AssetBundle.LoadAllAssetAsync() on a streamed scene asset bundle.
- (768965) - AssetBundles: Added detailed info to print build size stats for normal asset bundles.
- (778258) - AssetBundles: Check if we support the previous active build target before restoring.
- (780252) - AssetBundles: Fixed the issue that AssetBundleManifest.GetAllDependencies returned bundle itself as dependency.
- (786259) - AssetBundles: Fixed the issue that old asset bundles were not removed to free space.
- (789841) - Editor: Fixed exceptions when dragging non-regular textures (e.g. from DDS files) into scene view.
- (789493) - Editor: Fix for password not hidden in editor.log.
- (791288) - Editor: Fixed an issue with script assembly dependencies, which could cause custom windows to be disabled by user script compilation errors.
- (769033, 769504) - Editor: Fixed crash when entering or exiting play mode while having a GameObject with a missing script reference.
- (782204) - Editor: Fixed ETC1/AlphaSplit UI option not appearing under TextureImporter > Advanced mode.
- (776880) - Editor: Fixed exception when renaming script outside of the editor.
- (789845) - Editor: Fixed regression where switching platforms while using Cache Server could take much longer than previously.
- (797822) - GI: Fixed ambient probe update when ground and/or equator color changed.
- (790530) - GI: Fixed some cases of additive scene loading not merging lightmaps properly.
- (784391) - Global Illumination: Fixed out-of-sync indices of Lightmaps when unloading additively loaded scenes while others are disabled.
- (736754, 788007) - Graphics: Fixed deferred rendering issue on AMD GPU with OSX.
- (782095) - Graphics: Fixed GPU Skinning performance issue each time the mesh becomes visible (some buffers were re-created without a good reason).
- (none) - IAP: Fixed IAP IStoreListener.ProcessPurchase method not being called if Unity IAP was informed of a purchase for a product which was not requested during initialisation.
- (none) - Inspector: Selecting a scene asset no longer shows "Message" and "Is Warning" fields in the inspector.
- (711986) - iOS: Don't install Unity plugin unnecessarily. This caused killing of Xcode whenever the previous build was done with different version of Unity.
- (775240) - iOS: Fixed the alignment of certain ARM64 functions which fixed a warning when building with Xcode.
- (772570) - iOS: Fixed iOS plugin settings.
- (790833) - iOS: Fixed crash when Abort was called on UnityWebRequest before downloading had begun.
- (792062) - iOS: Fixed crash when scrolling multiline input field on some devices.
- (782592) - iOS: Fixed issue where generating too many WWW requests or UnityWebRequests at once would cause the app to lock up.
- (774472) - iOS: Quarantine LZ4 symbols. This caused AppStore rejections in any submission that referenced WatchConnectivity.framework .
- (757618) - iOS: Support building to directory with non-existing parent.
- (799708) - OpenGL: Fixed broken rendering on GLCore Windows editor.
- (780820) - OpenGL: Fixed bufinfo op handling.
- (786278) - OpenGL: Fixed gl_PrimitiveIDIn in geometry shaders.
- (790740) - OpenGL: Fixed skinning issues on OSX.
- (783713) - OSX Editor: Fixed UI text rendering on Radeon HD 4000 series and older AMD GPUs.
- (775210) - OSX: Correctly determine native resolution for full screen applications.
- (767793) - Prefabs: Fixed an issue with serialising objects with 64 bit file IDs, which could cause prefabs to become corrupt.
- (none) - Scene Management: Fixed serialization of SceneSetup.
- (775666) - Scene Management: Prevented adding a scene multiple times to the scene list via click and drag.
- (784481) - Scripting: Avoid allocating GC memory during Coroutine iteration.
- (791704) - Shaders: Fixed confusing behavior where Material's render queue would be overriden, when changing a shader on it.
- (775067, 780644) - Shaders: Fixed crash during shader warmup in some cases.
- (785905) - Shaders: Fixed crash that sometimes happens after deleting a shader, while materials are still trying to use it.
- (776808) - Shaders: Fixed HLSL bitcast operations on fixed/half types not always translated into OpenGL/ES properly.
- (744588) - Shaders: Fixed possible editor scene view picking crash, after reimporting shader with a GrabPass.
- (794539, 792837) - UI: Fixed crash and flickering issues caused by sorting grid.
- (764711) - UI: Added missing call to SetParentCanvas at CanvasRenderer::CanvasHierarchyChanged.
- (782957) - UI: Fixed RectMask2D clipping incorrectly when nested canvases are present.
- (784422) - UnityWebRequest: CORS request blocked due to x-unity-version header
- (790610) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed an issue whereby Unity was not responding when trying to quit in headless mode.
- (none) - VR: Added support for DirectX12 to Oculus VRDevice.
- (none) - VR: Fixed Oculus VRNode values on the first frame.
- (none) - VR: GearVR Context creation updated.
- (774164, 795784) - Windows Store: fixed issues with UnityEngine.Networking when using Unity C# projects
- Runtime: During crashes even if the stack walking is aborted with error (RtlLookupFunctionEntry returned NULL function. Aborting stack walk), Unity will display stripped stack trace instead of displaying zero stack frames.
- (791792) - Windows Store: Expanded UnityEngine.WSA.Cursor.SetCustomCursor, if you pass 0 to this function, it will restore the cursor to arror icon.
- (792507) - Windows Store: Improved 'NULL != certificate' errors, it will now provide a human readable message why it failed to create a certificate.
- (778825) - 2D: Generate sprite mesh correctly for sprite with outline data after changing texture's max size setting.
- (770093) - Android: Pause choreographer when activity is paused to fix CPU usage of Unity apps when the app is in background.
- (790261) - Animation: Fix for animation stopping before reaching designated position.
- (780289) - AssetBundle: Fixed the issue that failed to asynchronously load the object with script that had the same name as other assets in a bundle.
- (780836, 761626) - AssetBundles: Fixed intermittent crash due to thread-safety issues.
- (784401) - Editor: Fixed: No auto license updates since Unity 5.1.
- (784822, 794090, 759483) - Graphics: Fixed some cases of incorrectly "Releasing Render Texture that is set as Camera.targetTexture", resulting in losing Camera.targetTexture - e.g. in case of device resume after sleep on iOS/Android, context-loss on DirectX or changing Emulation Layer in the Editor.
- (787701) - IL2CPP: Load the stack value as unsigned for the conv.r.un opcode in IL.
- (789160) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected managed stack traces which could have one incorrect frame when a NullReferenceException occurred.
- (792606) - iOS: Fixed a crash when releasing WebRequest components.
- (788483) - Samsung TV: UnityEngine.Ping has been fixed and will no longer report permissions issues.
- (784481) - Scripting: Avoid allocating GC memory during Coroutine iteration.
- (none) - Substance: Avoid re-generating ProceduralMaterials twice when switching color space.
- (780071) - Substance: Fxed "Mismatched LayoutGroup.Repaint" error message appearing in console when assigning a ProceduralMaterial to a mesh.
- (776052) - Substance: Fixed baked ProceduralTextures being serialized without their baked data.
- (779560) - Substance: Fixed a crash in VisibleIf expression evaluation caused by looking up an input by label instead of by identifier.
- (781118) - Substance: Fixed a crash when undoing a modification of the shader assigned to a ProceduralMaterial .
- (762285) - Substance: Fixed GetProceduralXYZ returning 0 when used with an input's label instead of its identifier.
- (none) - Substance: Fixed normal maps textures being incorrectly processed when used as image inputs to a ProceduralMaterial.
- (779574) - Substance: Fixed ProceduralMaterials being stuck in "Generating..." state when leaving playmode as they are being computed.
- (none) - Substance: ProceduralTextures being cached to disk/flash now have their size correctly taken into account when querying Caching.spaceOccupied.
- (776803) - Substance: Speed up the processing of BakeAndDiscard materials when loading scenes.
- (none) - Substance: Now warn the user when an input of a BakeAndDiscard ProceduralMaterial is being set at runtime.
- (774423) - UI: Fixed occasional crashes when modifying elements of non-Overlay Canvases.
- (507878) - Windows Standalone: Launcher will correctly display unicode symbols for input bindings.
- (none) - Windows Store: Added command line argument -dontConnectAcceleratorEvent, which could help to solve issues with XAML controls used together with Unity.
- (790408) - Windows Store: Do not overwrite solution file when building on top.
- (778842) - Windows Store: Fixed DisconnectedException while pluging/unplugin joystick from usb multiple times.
- (792589) - Windows Store: Fixed an issue where user couldn't enter @ symbol with touch screen keyboard when spanish language is selected.
- (790319) - Windows Store: Fixed an issue with generics, causing access reduction exception at runtime.
- (792618) - Windows Store: Fixed Screen.orientation sometimes reporting incorrect value on startup.
- (790537) - Windows Store: Workaround a driver bug in Lumia 950, the screen was flickering when navigation bar was spawning or despawning. Basically we replace
ID3D11DeviceContext::ClearDepthStencilView (which corrupts stencil buffer somehow) with a full screen quad draw call which clears depth/stencil.
- Cluster Rendering : Improvement on cluster networking layer and reduced instability while using cluster input.
- (788040) - Android: Buildpipe - Don't make use of preview SDK tools installed.
- (786918) - Android: Buildpipe - Fixed AAPT errors on project export.
- (765396) - Android: Buildpipe - Fixed AAR plugin and resource issues on exported projects.
- (779338) - Android: Fixed immersive mode switching off on some KitKat devices when pressing volume buttons.
- (779877) - Android: Fixed potential crash when using WWW without having Internet permission (also affects use of Unity Analytics).
- (none) - Android: Fixed potential race condition in atomic access on ARM processors.
- (689644) - Animation: Fixed scale value getting zeroed when removing scale curve components in AnimationWindow.
- (762739) - AssetBundles: Fixed Compress Assets On Import setting ignored when switching platform
- (734216) - AssetBundles: FIxed CreateFromMemory not working with "." in filenames.
- (790345) - Editor: Fixed New installed Unity command line activation issue.
- (776528) - iOS: Fixed memory leak when using On Demand Resources.
- (783713) - MacOSX Editor: Fixed UI text rendering on Radeon HD 4000 series and older AMD GPUs.
- (763638) - OpenGL: Fixed mislocated fragment shader default float precision. Now also basing the default precision on actual HW capabilities.
- (784880) - OpenGL: Fixed rendering when Graphics.Blit is being called after WaitForEndOfFrame.
- (none) - OpenGL: Shader compiler: Added unused global uniform pruning.
- (780831) - OpenGL: Shader compiler: Avoid temp name collisions.
- (782514) - OpenGL: Shader compiler: Fixed shader translation bugs.
- (773226) - Particles: Fixed a case where if OnWillRenderObject renders, it breaks the main scene.
- (788023) - Particles: Fixed batching issues when using multiple cameras in the same position.
- (780257) - Physics2D: Fixed a problem where both AreaEffector2D and PointEffector2D scaled-up forces for each additional collider on a rigidbody.
- (none) - Physics2D: Fixed a problem where constantly changing an Effector2D collider would mean that no contacts were ever processed stopping the effector from working.
- (754351) - Prefabs: Implemented OnWillSaveAssets callback when applying prefabs.
- (764711) - UI: Fixed issue with crash due to dirty renderer being in the dirty list after being destroyed.
- (none) - VR: Fixed an issue with incorrect Render Texture size being used. Most notable with deferred rendering.
- (none) - VR: VRFocus now respects RunInBackground. Run In Background value of true will now disable rendering if VRFocus is lost.
- (none) - Wii U: Fixed issues causing known crashes.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed an assert happening during mesh compression.
- (789538) - Windows Store: Fixed Build & Run for Universal 8.1 solution.
- (789439) - Windows Store: The maximum amount of characters for short name for tiles will be 40 now.
- VR: Updated Oculus API and plugin to version 1.3.2. Downloading 1.3.2 OVRPlugin from Oculus is no longer necessary.
- (703290, 786195) - Batch mode: Fixed an issue where BuildPlayer calls might cause compilation errors to be logged in subsequent runs.
- (788555) - D3D11: Fixed exclusive mode window reactivation issues after focus has been lost.
- (none) - D3D11: Fixed some rare crashes on memory constrained systems (log would contain resource creation failure messages).
- (775898) - Editor: Now show alert pop over for invalid serial format.
- (779129) - Graphics: Fixed TrailRenderer showing a gap between current position and the last update.
- (789905) - IL2CPP: Emit proper C++ code for COM marshaling of methods that have at least one parameter that cannot be marshaled.
- (786499) - IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for the OnSerialize method injected by UNET in classes deriving from NetworkProximityChecker.
- (787687) - IL2CPP: Generated proper C++ code for assemblies compiled with Visual Studio when a method returning an IntPtr returns an integer value.
- (785036) - iOS/tvOS: Fixed a regression which caused artefacts when using GLES2 Graphics API.
- (780329) - iOS: Fixed UnityWebRequest hanging on responses > 64k when using a custom DownloadHandlerScript.
- (783527) - MemoryProfiler: Added toggle to exclude references in detailed memory dump to reduce memory footprint used.
- (783433) - Particles: Fixed a crash when using Inherit Velocity Module curves.
- (766891) - Physics: Provide feedback to allow working around crashes occurring when input meshes contains invalid vertices.
- (none) - Samsung TV: Enabled a "Show Unity Splash Screen" check box on Samsung TV's PlayerSettings.
- (776446) - tvOS: Enabled game controller in tvOS on-screen keyboard.
- (none) - tvOS: Fixed a crash when calling OnDemandResourcesRequest.Dispose() in a coroutine.
- (749311) - tvOS: Separated tvOS SDK and OS version settings from iOS.
- (768807) - UI: Fix for child UI elements not being rendered when scaling World Space Canvas from zero.
- (751798) - UnityWebRequest: Downgrade to HTTP GET on 302 and 303 redirect codes
- (751794) - UnityWebRequest: Honor negative redirectLimit.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed an exception while marshalling UnityEngine.NavMeshTriangulation.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed marshaling of UnityEngine.HumanDescription, previously the field hasTranslationDoF was not mashaled at all.
- (786889) - Windows Store: Fixed marshaling of UnityEngine.SplatPrototype, previously fields specularMetallic, smoothness were not marshaled, because of this sometimes terrain would be rendered incorrectly.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed www.error return result, previously it would return only an error code, now it will also contain error message returned by the server.
- (760215) - Windows: Fixed standalone Windows player position when bigger than primary monitor.
- Asset Management: Introduced AssetDatabase.GetAssetDependencyHash method which returns the hash of all the dependencies of an asset.
- OpenGL: ComputeBuffer now uses the same data layout as DX whenever automatically translated shaders are used. Therefore no more special layout handling for ComputeBuffer.SetData/GetData is needed based on the graphics API and any such user code should be removed. The only exception is with manually written GLSL shaders. In that case the OpenGL data layout rules must be taken into account.
- (767741) - Added support for IPv6 networks in UdpClient::Recieve .
- (763755) - Android: Fix for GPU skinning on Adreno GPUs.
- (771542) - Android: Fixed incorrect width/height when changing orientation after changing antialiasing settings.
- (761744) - Android: Fixed Standard Shader lighting issue caused by half-precision overflow on Mali GPUs.
- (787491) - Android: Fixed a crash in the Development build for some Android devices with PVR GPUs (e.g. Asus Memo Pad).
- (751530) - Android: Fixed crash when load scenes intermittently.
- (777617) - Android: Workarounds for OpenGL ES 3 shader compiler problems on Adreno GPUs.
- (786873) - Animation: Fixed crash when an animation key tried to activate a gameobject which had animator attached to it.
- (783821) - Animation: Fixed crash when calling Animator.Update(0) in an AnimationEvent.
- (774484) - Animation: Fixed an issue where the scale was not working in editor on GameObject with OptmizeGameObject.
- (747800) - AssetBundles: Fixed a crash while loading asset bundle asynchronously.
- (782773) - AssetBundles: Fixed a potential crash when decompressing corrupted lzma bundles.
- (768965) - AssetBundles: Print build size stats also for normal asset bundles.
- (none) - Compute: Do not log warnings/errors when current build target does not support compute shaders.
- (738249) - Core: ArgumentCache.TidyAssemblyTypeName is alloc-free if the type name is already clean.
- (750423) - Editor : Fix for core assemblies not being reloaded after encountering errors in user scripts.
- (759288) - Editor: Fixed a crash when padding ASTC texture when building from command line.
- (588531) - Editor: Fixed an inconsistency between visible and hidden meta file modes, where empty folders were recreated in 'visible' mode.
- (746964) - Editor: Fixed crash on launch if "metadata" folder is deleted before launching.
- (709059) - Editor: Fixed performance issue in SpriteInspector.
- (784727) - Editor: Fixed wrong error message when returning license via command line.
- (782752) - Editor: Improved error messages for unsupported target platform in batch mode.
- (763231) - Editor: Remove SelectionBase from LOD Group.
- (none) - Editor: Sped up importing of some Fonts by updating progress bar less often than "crazy often".
- (664953) - GI: Clamped DynamicGI.indirectScale to allowed range.
- (662572) - GI: Disabled LightProbeGroup components no longer display visualization in the scene view.
- (753822) - GI: Fixed errors when using baked lightmaps & multi-scene editing.
- (743273) - GI: Fixed realtime GI texture coordinates sometimes going wrong on static-batches meshes.
- (757575) - GI: Fixed some cases of scenes not referencing the correct lighting data asset after bake.
- (none) - GI: Improved wording of various Enlighten error messages.
- (753822) - GI: Now properly initialize baked scenes in some code paths to avoid error on console.
- (769539) - Graphics: Fixed internal profiler for static batching on Android, iPhone and Metro.
- (765378) - Graphics: Fixed material index not being used when calling Graphics.DrawMeshNow with rotation.
- (768171) - Graphics: Fixed PackTextures crash if called on a Crunch-compressed texture that is not marked as readable.
- (775261) - Graphics: Fixed static batching errors when meshes have additional vertex data streams with mismatching vertex count.
- (766992) - Graphics: Upgrading a shader with a DX11 [annotation] at the start of the file now doesn't crash.
- (767741) - IL2CPP: Now correctly return the remote end point from a UDP socket receive call in an IPv6 network.
- (781921) - IL2CPP: Now generate proper code for COM marshaling of a struct that contains a field of type object array.
- (778668) - iOS: Do not export non-prefixed freetype2 symbols now.
- (774544) - iOS: Fixed the incorrect ABI for int64 types on iOS.
- (774685) - iOS: Ensure that our symbols are not overridden by user libraries.
- (none) - MacDownloadAssistant: Fixed window focus issue after security prompt.
- (767348) - OpenGL: Fixed a bunch of compute shader structured buffer access corner case issues.
- (none) - OpenGL: Fixed invalid shader code generation when using gl_PrimitiveID or bitFieldInsert().
- (none) - OpenGL: Fixed multiple simultaneous append/consume compute buffers usage.
- (765905) - Particles: Do not restart simulation when becoming visible, and use bigger timesteps, to reduce performance spike.
- (774931) - Particles: Fixed a crash when material is missing and mesh colors are requested.
- (757377) - Particles: Fixed a crash when using SubEmitters with separate rotation axes.
- (496494) - Particles: Fixed culling when using SetParticles.
- (783433) - Particles: Fixed a crash caused when using Inherit Velocity Module.
- (776143) - Particles: Fixed an issue where the Material Property Blocks not working with mesh particles.
- (786032) - Physics2D: Fix to ensure that changing a Collider2D property via the inspector doesn't reset the OnCollision or OnTrigger state back to 'Enter'.
- (none) - Physics: Ensure that OnTriggerExit2D is not called when changing Rigidbody2D 'isKinematic' property.
- (766891) - Physics: Provide feedback to allow working around crashes occurring when input meshes contain invalid vertices.
- (788037) - UI: Fixed Selectable not handling when the EventSystem is null.
- (none) - Wii U: Added crash fixes, memory efficiency and 16-bit texture support.
- (784466) - Windows Editor/Standalone: SystemInfo.deviceModel will now report model name and manufacturer.
- (787522) - Windows Store: Fixed Screen.orientation returning AutoRotation on startup.
- (785743) - Windows Store: Fixed .NET native compiler crash when using managed plugin that already has an assembly initializer defined. One of such assemblies was "Rewired_Core.dll".
- (784912) - Windows Store: Fixed a crash when de-serializing a struct with a list or an array inside from an empty json string.
- (784908) - Windows Store: Fixed building player when there are plugins in the project that are marked "read-only".
- (755238) - Windows Store: Microsoft .NET compiler will always ouput errors in english ignoring OS region settings, the same way as Mono compiler.
- (760391) - Windows Store: When building scripts using Microsoft C# compiler on il2cpp scripting backend now identical references are passed to it compared to when using Mono C# compiler. This fixed issues that resulted in compiler errors saying "SupportClass is already defined in another assembly".