Improvements to system performance and stability for PS4. Please see the PS4 release notes for further information.
- (805844) - DirectX: Fixed running player on fullscreen exclusive mode shows black screen.
- (1018079) - Mobile: Fix crash when aborting AssetBundle download using UnityWebRequest.
- (1026779) - UI: Fixed Nested GameObjects without a Layout Element will effect a Layout Groups arranagement after being disabled and enabled.
- Android: Improve Ping performance on Android devices supporting ICMP sockets, see the documentation for more information.
- (1027546 (1018967)) - Android: Fixed ABIs not selected from the .aar plugins being included.
- (1010786) - Android: Fixed Android/OpenGLES Cubemap native texture not being registered correctly causing cubemap CopyTexture to native texture to fail. This also fixed Oculus Cubemap overlays not rendering.
- (967648 (903140)) - Android: Fixed Skybox distortion on specific Android devices with Vivante GC1000/GC2000 GPU.
- (991034) - Audio: Fixed a bug where the matrices passed to spatializer and ambisonic plugins could be set to the identity matrix briefly when a sound starts playing.
- (None) - Build: Build no longer strict.
- (966404) - Editor: Fixed Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null.
- (1014029 (952569)) - Editor: Fixed local assets being overwritten during collab update.
- (905161) - Editor: Fixed various UnityEditor.VersionControl.Provider APIs when used with newly created VersionControl.Assets.
- (961745) - Editor: Fixed an issue where changing override format on a texture could cause Unity to crash.
- (1021655) - Graphics: Fixed occasional rendering glitches in the Editor when using marquee selection to select dynamic geometry such as Particles, Lines and Trails.
- (963576) - Inspector: Fixed objects using HideAndDontSave being visible in preview windows, after being disabled and enabled.
- (1016616 (1013198)) - iOS: Fixed crash when creating texture from PNG image when cardboard VR is enabled.
- (760222) (845851) (989093) - iOS: Fixed Standard - shader specular highlights on mobiles.
- (947049) - Linux: Fixed Linux touch input for mouse events.
- (989654) - Mobile: Fixed black screen on devices that do not support RGBA16F rendering to texture.
- (1008385) - Multiplayer: Editor crashes on AddWebsocketHost on other instance to he same port.
- (967476) - Particles: Fixed built-in particle shaders not working with HDR.
- (983677) - Particles: Fixed performance regression when using scripted emission and using Size modules.
- (988854) - Particles: Fixed a crash when using scripted emission with a system that already contains particles, if certain modules are being used.
- (999849) - Profiler: Fixed FMOD causing performance regression when profiler attached.
- (919769) - Scene Management: Fixed crash in SplatMaterials::FindMaterialProperties when opening a scene with specific Material and Terrain combination.
- (919351) - Shaders: Fixed an issue with the Shader Compiler which would result in GLSL based platforms not being able to compiler certain shaders.
- (1018526 (968997)) - Shaders: Fixed shader compiler crash when compiling specific D3D9 shaders.
- (1005779) - Substance: Fixed a memory leak when using cloned ProceduralMaterials.
- (1014356) - UI: Fixed a crash where a transform was not reset causing parenting changes to be ignored.
- (975920) - VCS: Fixed lightingdata.asset files getting re-opened in text mode in certain situations.
- (None) - Windows: Fixed mouse events for non-primary display on Windows standalone player.
- (None) - XR: Fixed incorrect thread affinity setting on Gear VR.
- (999831 (990267)) - Asset Import: Fixed crash when importing fbx .meta files that contains references to non-existing scripts.
- (944221) - Asset Import: Fixed importing animation with negative custom framerate.
- (1010406) - Editor: Fixed undoing the activation of a UI layout component did not undo the side effects to the children RectTransforms.
- (925835) - Editor: Fixed Skinned Mesh not being removed on undo.
- (1006537 (937499)) - Editor: Fixed Editor start when the network is poor.
- (None) - Editor: Fixed Input field staying highlighted after Enter key is pressed.
- (998407) - Editor: Fixed dragging sliders producing multiple undo steps.
- (950671) - Editor: Fixed "Errors: "Assertion failed: Editor Camera already has a render stack set... recursive rendering" and memory leak.
- (1010396 (966172)) - Editor: Fixed driven RectTransforms causing a scene to be constantly flagged as dirty.
- (926834 (921915)) - Editor: Fixed errors related to temp TLS allocations.
- (1009688) - Editor: Fixed vsync not always off for scene view.
- (989476) - IL2CPP: Improved performance of IL2CPP player startup.
- (760222) (845851) (953606) - iOS: Fixed Standard shader specular highlights on mobiles.
- (972995) - iOS: Added support for iPhone X second stage splash screen.
- (None) - Multiplayer: Fixed server active disconnect client for web sockets.
- (946958) - OSX: Fixed crash in UnitcodeInputView during editor shutdown.
- (996015) - Windows: Fixed resolution dialog not showing monitor list and crashing on pressing 'Play' button on some weird monitor setups.
- (1011575 (991127)) - XR: Updated Google VR NDK to 1.130 for Android/1.120 for iOS.
- Linux: Improved filesystem performance to handle large cache sizes
- XBoxOne: Updated Mono to support dynamic function calls on Xbox One
- XR: Updated Oculus to version 1.21
- XR: Updated Oculus to version 1.22
- (992023) - Android: Fixed a bug causing the loading of native audio plugins to fail on Android.
- (971226) - Android/OSX: Fixed android NDK download url to download zips and not bins or executables.
- (989251) (938640) - Animation: Fixed a crash caused by invoking QueryComponentByType() when code stripping is enabled.
- (1001458) - Editor: Fixed various performance issues in YAMLMerge.
- (1001448) - Editor: Fixed a Windows-specific crash in YAMLMerge when trying to merge files.
- (994988) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL ES crash due to problem with cached VertexAttribArray.
- (990596) (981074) - iOS: Metal: Fixed ReadPixels() crash when reading out of active render texture's bounds.
- (1003886)(995079) - iOS: Fixed Display.SetResolution to work at first frame.
- (None) - iOS: Metal: Fixed MSAA behavior when using RenderPass.
- (N/A) - Multiplayer: Now skip soft socket error, to prevent host to be closed.
- (933610) - OSX: Fixed Metal API timeout crash due to very long frame times on weaker GPUs.
- (900969) - OSX: Fixed changing Input Manager entries causing the player to become unresponsive.
- (980806) - Performance Reporting: Report device model field for Managed Exceptions.
- (974228) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed crash on exit when script debugger is enabled.
- (940508)(939853) - UI: Fixed instances where Font.textureRebuilt would not be called even though the internal texture was regenerated.
- (947209) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed reference rewriter not fixing references for System.Net.Sockets.Socket when DLL where it's being referenced was compiled against .NET 3.5.
- (979741) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed .NET native compiler crash when using List or List in a serializable class.
- (959795) - Universal Windows Platform: Fix building player with IL2CPP player fails when there are plugins that are marked read-only in the project.
- (980328)(974665) - Web: Made Content-Disposition for file sections standard-compliant in UnityWebRequest and WWW.
- (994387)(960863) - WebGL: Fixed not handling playBuffer exception when there is no audio output on Safari.
- (979198) - Windows: Fixed crash on startup when screen width/height player preferences get corrupted in the registry.
- (949380)(946104) - XR: Fixed errors when building for Daydream and Cardboard with Proguard enabled.
- iOS: Expose APIs that allow changing home button hiding and system gesture deferral properties on runtime.
- XR: Update Oculus to version 1.20
- XR: Update Google VR NDK to v1.100
- (970718) - AI: Fixed NavMeshAgents swapping to different NavMeshes when they are disabled and re-enabled right on an edge.
- (962450) - Android: Fixed an issue where the full-screen movie player didn't autorotate.
- (941945) - Animation: Improved fix for creating an ongoing transition.
- (967380) - Animation: Fixed an issue that was causing the Editor to throw an exception when selecting animator transitions in an undocked preview window.
- (907324) - Animation: Fixed a crash when an animator reset was triggered during a StateMachineBehaviour awake.
- (972927) - AppleTV: Removed 2x App store icon slices that cause App Store validation to fail.
- (975350) - Audio: Fixed crash in AudioLowPassFilter on Switch.
- (95944) - Build Pipeline: Improved buildpipeline performance for large builds.
- (922829) - Editor: Adds an optional Async Query Mode for Perforce VCS integration (see Editor Settings) to stop the editor freezing when the Perforce connection has high latency.
- (970697) - Editor: Fixed being able to start multiple PlayMode and EditMode test runs at the same time from the test runner ui.
- (933548) - Graphics: Fixed changing the projectors render queue in script not having an effect.
- (956919) - Graphics: Fixed issue where DrawMeshInstanced calls will render with inverse normals if the previous draw call used negative scaling.
- (968591) - Graphics: Fixed crash during a visibility callback when a GameObject which was not visible is set inactive followed by setting a visible GameObject inactive.
- (941149) - Graphics: Fixed Vulkan validation layer errors associated with image barriers.
- (951091) - Graphics: Fixed crashes that can happen on DirectX12 with graphics jobs enabled to do with DynamicVBOs.
- (950907) - Graphics: Fixed potential hang on DirectX11 or DirectX12 when using different sized render targets and multiple cameras.
- (None) - Graphics: Fixed D3D11 driver assert message and potential crash "Invalid mask passed to GetVertexDeclaration() when using post-effect".
- (948053) - Graphics: Fixed specific case where not all requested shader variants ending up in an asset bundle.
- (941149) - Graphics: Fixed Vulkan validation layer errors (on Windows) when switching to fullscreen.
- (954828) - Graphics: Fixed projectors not being culled correctly to match Editor scene cameras.
- (912323) - Graphics: Added error message for graphics APIs that do not support texture wrap mode "mirror once" (Android Vulkan, Android GLES3 and WebGL). Christophe Riccio 912323.
- (961692, 964998) - Graphics: Fixed asserts and potential memory leaks when Skinned Mesh Renderers with the "Update When Offscreen" property enabled are not visible.
- (907391) - Graphics: Fixed case when some of the cameras don't render anything because depth buffer contains garbage.
- (973052) - IL2CPP: Prevented an unlikely, but possible crash when default parameter values are used.
- (959791) - IL2CPP: Fixed a problem with the decimal to double conversion implementation with the new scripting runtime.
- (957651) - IL2CPP: Fixed a crash on iOS which can occur when a device is awakened during a blocking socket call with a SIGPIPE signal.
- (975496) - IL2CPP: Improved the performance of code conversion when many nested generic types are used.
- (980360) - iOS: Fixed iOS 11 crash when application is launched from URL and airplay screen mirroring is enabled.
- (980304) - iOS: Enabled landscape splashscreen for more iOS11 devices.
- (940608) - iOS: Fixed an issue where fullscreen movies could no longer be dismissed with a tap on iOS 11.
- (913856) - iOS: Fixed for locked orientation app gets rotates from portrait to landscape when sharing to another app on iOS 8 & 9.
- (954593) - iOS: Fixed videos started with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie not resuming after returning to the app in some circumstances.
- (983854) - iOS: Fixed MSAA corner case causing warning messages and validation error on Metal.
- (979006) - iOS: Fixed problem on iPhone X with missing keyboard Done/Cancel buttons.
- (956318) - iOS: Fixed trampoline calling UI methods ([UIApplication delegate]) from background thread (case 956318).
- (977710) - Particles: Fixed crash after enabling certain modules via script (e.g. Size over Lifetime).
- (984402) - Physics: Fixed issue where Physics Debugger's layer mask does not filter GameObject correctly.
- (984401) - Physics: Fixed potential crash in Rigidbody::GetVelocity() when opening certain scenes.
- (984400) - Physics: Fixed crashes when loading new scene and activating cloth gameobject in coroutine.
- (878407) - Physics: Fixed PhysX crash when calling Physics.OverlapBoxNonAlloc on Android devices.
- (978630) - Scripting: Fixed an issue causing GC allocation for UnityEvent handler without parameters in some cases.
- (930358) - Scripting: Fixed crash when using GitHub for Unity.
- (960555) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed crash when using 'fixed' statement on a string.
- (954427) - Scripting Upgrade: Fixed Android crash when NullReferenceException is raised.
- (978681) - Scripts Only Build: Fixed issue where a user could select a different destination than the last non-scripts only build.
- (927339) - Shaders: Fixed incorrect translation to GLSL of compute shaders using bfi instructions with mask operators.
- (944334) - Shaders: Fixed case where some user shader keywords were handled incorrectly leading to compilation errors when building for standalone.
- (None) - Shaders: Implement missing F32TO16 and F16TO32 opcode handling in HLSLcc shader conversion.
- (943340) - Shaders: Fixed incorrect translation of shaders using resinfo with mask operators.
- (911613) - UI: Fixed issue where an assigned fallback font would not be used.
- (955086) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed NavMeshObstacles being ignored on 64-bit master builds.
- (966790) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed NotSupportedException being thrown on UWP builds with .NET scripting backend enabled when using Timeline.
- (963980) - Video: Fixed videos being transcoded when switching platform even when they are cached in Cache Server.
- (962118) - Video: Fixed meta files being updated during platform switch when transcoded files are identical
- (971945) - VR: Fixed shaders meant to be used in VR platforms will being included included in builds where VR support is disabled.
- (None) - Web: Fixed possible crash in UnityWebRequest on Windows platforms when using UnityWebRequest with custom download handler script.
- (973260) - Web: UnityWebRequest: Improved performance for DownloadHandlerScript.
- (971875) - Web: UnityWebRequest: Fixed crash when checking AssetBundle download progress that gets aborted.
- (971870) - WebGL: Fixed UnityWebRequest with relative URL when running with custom port.
- (970681) - WebGL: Fixed crash for relative URL in UnityWebRequest when exceptions are disabled.
- (937594) - WebGL: Added indexedDB caching mechanism for XMLHttpRequest in WebGL.
- (972355) - Windows Standalone: Fixed a regression where a fullscreen application would be restored to the native resolution of the attached display after losing focus. The expected outcome was that it should be restored to the original resolution that it was launched on.
- (986942) - XR: Fixed orientation settings being locked when VR Support is enabled, and updated info messages related to these settings.
- Video: RGB to YUV conversion that happens during video transcoding and recording is now 2-3 times faster.
- (935433) - AI: Fixed NavMesh.SamplePoint failing for meshes in range when another navmesh was below the point and out of range.
- (942625) - Android: Fixed symbols.zip not including symbols file.
- (924891) - Android: Disable GPU fences for two Android 6 devices which have been found to have compatibility issues causing performance loss: HTC 10 and LG G5 SE.
- (959908) - Android: Fixed loading player data for very specific file sizes/content.
- (961094 (948200)) - Android: Fixed crash on some Adreno devices.
- (971571) - Android: Fixed a rare static splash screen crash.
- (964932 (943438)) - Animation: Fixed assert when loading AnimationClip asynchronously in AssetBundles.
- (964917 (925381)) - Editor: Fixed an issue where performing a drag and drop operation to a GameObject that is being edited in the Preview window of Timeline would apply changes to its associated Prefab that cannot be reverted.
- (943051) - Editor: Fixed Scene view picking sometimes not selecting the topmost object.
- (953161) - Editor: Fixed Player Settings, not using the default icon if there are no icons specified.
- (948327 (930624)) - Editor: Fixed plugin Inspector showing only one option in Framework Dependencies for iOS platform and .NET 4.6.
- (968535) - Editor: Fixed editor restart prompt when selecting the same Active Input Handling option.
- (954607) - Editor: Fixed random hangs during Editor startup.
- (969962 (956872)) - Facebook: Fixed unhandled BadImageFormatException for deleted SDK .dll.
- (854349) - GI: Fixed Enlighten not generating lightmaps for meshes imported without UVs and with Generate Lightmap UVs option enabled.
- (925552) - GI: Fixed project build errors when Reflection Probes Projection setting in Tier1(Graphics Settings) is unchecked.
- (754298) - GI: Fixed terrain artifacts caused by Enlighten terrain mesh triangulation being different from the original mesh triangulation.
- (939947) - GI: Fixed exception being thrown when the backgroung color of a Reflection Probe is changed.
- (935328) - GI: Fixed a crash in 'RenderTexture::DiscardContents' when opening a scene.
- (936003) - GI: Changed memory label for filtering in Progressive Lightmapper.
- (930042) - GI: Remove unnecessary error message being displayed in console.
- (935149) - GI: Fixed metadata pass values when using terrain mesh with MaterialPropertyBlock and Realtime GI.
- (929875) - Graphics: Fixed displaying incorrect light mode when multiple lights are selected.
- (930221) - Graphics: Fixed shadows when shadow prepare job is not run.
- (964921 (962696)) - Graphics: Fixed batching with unused stencil bit in G-Buffer pass.
- (None) - IL2CPP: Improve incremental build performance on OSX.
- (966623) - IL2CPP: Fixed crash in thread pool during shutdown.
- (922979) - IL2CPP: Fixed an issue where android builds would crash on launch with the 4.5 runtime when the byte code stripping option was selected.
- (962352) - iOS: Fixed the Screen.dpi() method from the Trampoline code in order to return the correct number of DPI in iPhone 8, iPhone 8+ and iPhone X. Also fixed - the iPhone 8+ and iPhone X model checking.
- (920200 (878689)) - iOS: Added an option to disable UISystemGestureGateGestureRecognizers touch delays in the Trampoline. These delays are meant to filter out accidental - clicks very close to the edges of the screen, but some users reported that they have been experiencing issues related to them, DISABLE_TOUCH_DELAYS flag has been added in order to control this behaviour.
- (972893 (942401)) - iOS: Fixed screen not rotating away when disabling current autorotation using Screen.autorotateTo.
- (967467 (966830)) - iOS: Fixed PlayerSettings.iOS.appleDeveloperTeamID being ignored if automatic signing is off.
- (None) - Multiplayer: Fixed reliable message sometimes being delivered twice.
- (960530) - Physics: Fixed previous collision not being ignored when recreating 2D physics contacts.
- (957044) - Physics: Fixed collider from crashing or getting into a bad state when disabled from an animation.
- (965605) - Physics: Fixed loading a scene with a Rigidbody2D with simulation off allowing interpolation when simulation is subsequently turned on.
- (965075) - Physics: Fixed recursive 2D physics callbacks happening when re-parenting inside a callback.
- (869346) (835980) - Plugins: Removed warning messages about Audio spatializers in logs for applications that were not using spatializers.
- (935582) - Scripting: Fixed crash in AssemblyUpdater when property body contains reference to an obsolete API method / property.
- (827984) - Scripting: Fixed deadlocks and pauses when using System.Threading.Monitor.
- (964302) - Terrain: Remove Editor error about non read/write textures.
- (953270) - UI: Fixed 'd3d11: failed to create buffer' error in CanvasRenderer.
- (958902 (924188)) - UI: Fixed issue where canvas elements that are moved whilst they're disabled weren't displayed in the correct location upon being re-enabled.
- (962255 (908289)) - Video: Fixed video decoding errors due to bad file I/O for high res/bitrate video.
- (965362) - Video: Fixed VideoPlayer crash on OSX 10.9 and iOS 7.0 or below.
- (965363 (921560)) - Video: Fixed crashing RemoteWebCamTexture (when Unity Remote helper app) when marked DontDestroy.
- (966690) - Video: Fixed erroneous negative stride crash on Windows.
- (940942) - WebGL: Fixed missing slashes in https blob url.
- (900105) - WebGL: Fixed black screen / missing progress bar during loading.
- (949418) WWW: Fixed WWW class regressions related to throwing NullReferenceException.
- (None) - XR: Fixed a thread affinity issue on certain mobile devices that could affect performance when resuming VR apps.
- (966173) - XR: Fixed Daydream applications hanging before quitting to Android home when calling Application.Quit.
- (None) - XR: Fixed forcing LandscapeLeft default Orientation on all mobile VR applications.
- Apple TV: Added support for attitude data coming from new Apple TV remote.
- Android - Improved error messages from android sdk tools.
- iOS - Added player setting to specify which device edges defer system gestures to the second swipe.
- iOS - Added player setting to specify whether the home button should be hidden on iPhone X.
- iOS - Added support for iPhone X launch images.
- Graphics - Improved documentation for graphics hardware tiers.
- Shaders - Concatenated matrix macros (e.g. UNITY_MATRIX_MVP) are now changed to static variables to avoid repeated calculations.
- (944118) - Android: Fixed player crash when profiler with GPU profiling is enabled and graphics API was not OpenGL ES 3.
- (776875) - Android: Fixed realtime HDR reflection probes being black on older Android devices.
- (956658) - Android: Fixed android build failing with target SDKs 21-23.
- (934782) - Android: Fixed crash when killing the application during permission request.
- (931038) - Android: Fixed stuttering with android video player multithreaded rendering.
- (934841) - Android: Fixed android video player playback starting to lag after activating input field.
- (959867) - Apple TV: Fixed icon asset catalog setup when certain multi-layer icons are missing.
- (946958) - Editor: Fixed crash while processing input during destruction.
- (913869) - Editor: Reduced size of LightingDataAsset when baking light probes with multiple scenes loaded.
- (926559) - Editor: Fixed an issue where lightmaps are generated even though the scene does not contain any baked light contribution.
- (930408) - Graphics: Fixed lights on animated rigs thorwing errors and potentially crashing.
- (955082) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where performing an undo on a Static Lightmap Object causes an error related to transforms to be reported.
- (944413) - Graphics: Fixed crash when creating sprite with unsupported texture format.
- (949574)GI: Progressive Lightmapper crashes with transparent shader.
- (None) - Graphics: Fixed GL_INVALID_ENUM error with OpenGL ES when using point primitives.
- (942563) - Graphics: Fixed crash when certain variables of CustomRenderTexture are used in script.
- (952403) - IL2CPP: Fixed crash when calling Socket.GetSocketOption using latest scripting runtime.
- (943671) - IL2CPP: Fixed ArgumentException when accessing Socket.LocalEndPoint on .NET 4.6.
- (951089) (949036) - iOS: Fixed support for fonts of Tibetan, Armenian, Braille, Georgian and Thai languages in iOS 10 and iOS 11.
- (887019) - Lighting: Fixed issue where Progressive Lightmapper was not transmitting indirect rays through translucent objects.
- (963866) - OSX: Fixed Editor crash when using GLCore on High Sierra with Intel 6xxx series GPU.
- (963060) - OSX Metal: Fixed hang when using MSAA on OSX 10.11 on Nvidia GPUs.
- (957899) - Particles: Fixed mesh particles being rendered upside-down when using view-space.
- (957427) - Particles: Fixed crash when emitting from script and using a Size module.
- (946356) - Physics: Fixed cloth pointer not being set to NULL when deactivating SkinnedMeshRenderer.
- (922684) - Physics: Updated physics documentation to better explain how friction and bounciness are combined.
- (916451) - Physics: Fixed TerrainData.SetHeights not updating the terrain collider properly at run-time.
- (960775) - Prefabs: Fixed issue where resetting SerializedProperty.prefabOverride for one property could incorrectly reset other properties in some - circumstances.
- (963350) - Terrain: Fixed crash when a splat texture only has a normal map.
- (952802) - UI: Fixed tabbing between input fields not properly giving editing focus.
- (954117) (924562)- Video: Video Clip is not played when loading it from an Asset Bundle on Windows.
- (964785) (854484) - Video: Muting Game View does not mute video audio.
- (964789) (937173) - Video: Fixed inspector preview not cropping video files name.
- (946124) - Web: UnityWebRequest: Fixed POST key/value dictionary containing very long values.
- (949038) - Web: Fixed WWW.responseHeaders returning NULL.
- (892084) - XR: Fixed camera aspect ratio not being preserved when switching from VR to non-VR.
- (962253) - XR: Fixed Podfile not reporting the correct version.
- iOS: Implement support for 4K AppleTV icons and splashscreens.
- (930830) - AI: Fixed an unwanted gap in the navigation mesh produced by a concave edge crossing a tile boundary.
- (956599) - Android: Fixed header availability in UnityWebRequest on Android when response uses chunked transfer.
- (952170) - Animation: Fixed CurveField not updating animation curve when reference changes from render to render.
- (943954) - Animation: Fixed an irrelevant assert in Animation Component.
- (952674) - API Updater: Fixed an unnecessary reference to mscorlib 4.0 being added to assemblies in some cases.
- (931359) - Asset Import: Fixed psd import issue where a PSD looked different from a PNG.
- (942296) - Build: Fixed exceptions in OnPreProcessBuild halting the build process incorrectly;
- (933679) - Build Pipeline: Implemented code optimization to reduce time spent entering playmode
- (920537) (958238) - Build Pipeline: Fixed a crash in BuildReporting::BuildReport::BeginBuildStep caused when BuildAssetBundles was being called from an OnPreprocessBuild callback.
- (950320) (950323) - Facebook: Minor fixes for upload package creation process.
- (none) - Facebook: Fixed an incompatibility issue with Facebook SDK 7.10.1.
- (939897) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where off-screen SkinnedMeshRenderer with 'update when off-screen' enabled not being skinned.
- (950215) - Graphics: Fixed asserts when animations disable newly visible renderers.
- (none) - Graphics: Fix startup crash on OS X 10.11 with Metal.
- (935463) - Graphics: Fixed updating of bounding boxes for SkinnedMeshRenderers with 'Update When Offscreen' set.
- (948887) - IL2CPP: Fixed incorrect the behavior of DateTime.TryParse with the .NET 4.6 profile.
- (955991) - IL2CPP: Fixed an intermittent crash in the garbage collector on PS4.
- (950637) - IL2CPP: Improve stack traces for NullReferenceException cases on iOS when Xcode 8.3.1 or later is used with release builds.
- (947807) - IL2CPP: Adding support in IL2CPP for Module.ScopeName property, which is used by Assembly.GetModule() to find a module in an assembly by name.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Fixed calling native ICommand interface methods on managed and native objects.
- (950465) - IL2CPP: Fixed marshaling System.DateTimeOffset to Windows.Foundation.DateTime when passing it to Windows Runtime APIs.
- (954747) - OSX: Fixed High Sierra OS freeze while using Local Cache Server.
- (932044) - Physics: Fixed matching of enter/exit collision/trigger callbacks when a single simulation step causes a contact to stop then start again.
- (946307) - Physics: Fixed GameObject with disabled cloth component not following parent's transform.
- (948379) - Profiler: Fixed a deadlock issue when creating a profiler sampler with a duplicate name eg: Profiler.BeginSample("Destroy").
- (953068) - Scripting: Fixed Awake containing the wrong transform values when instantiated.
- (763091) - Scripting: Fixed crash if delegate is created on un-inflated generic type.
- (951901) - Scripting: Fixed crash in debugger when trying to stop while a single step operation is in progress.
- (952069) - Scripting: Fixed XMM registers getting overwritten in 64-bit mode.
- (949127) - Scripting: Fixed alignment of 64-bit types on iOS.
- (958346) - Scripting: Fixed hang on exit in batch mode.
- (951780) - Terrain: Fix crash when loading a non read/write enabled texture from an asset bundle. Texture will not be shown unless it is marked as read/write.
- (957844) - UI: Fixed issue with input when a zero Z scale or zero X & Y scale were used.
- (none) - Video: Fixed crash when stopping the WebGL VideoPlayer if callbacks are pending.
- (none) - Web: Fixed header availability in UnityWebRequest when response is HTTP failure or there is no body.
- (957488) - XR: Fixed an issue with Camera.stereoSeparation being incorrectly applied on Oculus HMDs.
- (none) - XR: Combined depth/stencil invalidation to work around a driver bug on some Android platforms.
- Editor: Fixed instabilities within Integration tests, namely suites, ProfilerSuite.ProfilerDynamicSampleTests, ProfilerSuite.ProfilerCustomSamplerTests.
- Multiplayer: Increased send bandwidth for web sockets.
- Video: No more audio glitches when seeking/undefflow hapens during playback of VideoPlayer.
- (934735) - Android: Fixed an issue where "Success" message was shown on failed builds.
- (913546) - Android: Fixed corrupted textures with mip maps on phones with VideoCore gpus
- (946291,941214) - Android: Fixed an issue where apk signing would fail when using certain symbols in the passwords.
- (930354) - Animation: Fixed a crash when opening an animator controller with a circular reference through StateMachineBehaviours.
- (931944) - Asset Pipeline: AssetDatabase.GetSubfolders now returns paths correctly, and API documentation has been updated to reflect that it takes a relative path as an argument.
- (938617) - DX12: Fixed constant buffer memory being overwritten in certain circumstances.
- (925955) - DX12: Fixed bad pipeline state issue causing errors.
- (none) - DX12: Fixed copy queue memory leak.
- (905397) - Editor: Fixed a crash when a cubemap with invalid metafile was imported.
- (940084) - Editor: Fixed command line activation failed when there is a old cached access token.
- (942923) - Graphics: Fixed atlased ETC1 textures with split alpha rendering in Editor outside of play mode.
- (950989) - Graphics: Metal: Fix occassional GPU hangs when dispatching compute shader
- (935870) - Graphics: Import Settings: Fixed changing texture type to Normal map not resetting existing alphaIsTransparency setting.
- (922769) - Graphics: Fixed "Assertion failed: 'IsNormalized(normal)'" when computing spotlight frustum planes.
- (914192) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL rendering to specific mip level in certain circumstances.
- (840231) - Graphics: Clarified behaviour for
RenderTexture.autoGenerateMips specifically when using
- (891510) - Graphics: Added GL support to be able to bind sRGB textures as RWTextures i.e. for compute shaders in linear rendering mode.
- (none) - Internal: Fixed some test runs returning true when calling 'IsHumanControllingUs'.
- (none) - iOS: Added identification enums for iPhone 8, 8+ and X.
- (944301) - iOS: Fixed a multithreading issue where downloading and aborting a lot of files was causing instabilities
- (847499) - Lighting: Lightmap import max size fix added.
- (935633) - Particles: Fixed an issue whereby Box Shape changed emission direction when scaled to 0.
- (934787) - Particles: Fixed am issue where Particle System could spawn bursts twice in some situations.
- (930005) - Particles: Fixed UI errors when using Planes collision mode.
- (944029) - Particles: Fixed batching issues when using Generate Lighting Data on Particle Trails.
- (944205) - Particles: Fixed an issue where Horizontal billboards had an incorrect vertex normal.
- (950833) - Physics: Ensure that the PlatformEffector2D ignores any contacts involving trigger colliders.
- (941024) - Physics: Ensure that when a Rigidbody2D is set to "StartAsleep" sleep mode that any initial contacts do not wake it.
- (953653) - Physics: Ensure that when a Collider2D material changes, any existing contacts change to match the material properties.
- (920303) - Shaders: Added errors in UsePass/Fallback snippets as runtime errors so they get properly cleared when the source shader is updated.
- (933203) - Shaders: Fixed
#pragma target 4.0, 4.6, 5.0 not working on some Android devices.
- (none) - Video: Fixed VideoPlayer CameraNear/FarPlane RenderModes when used in conjunction with VR.
- (938819) - Video: Fixed a rash at TestAndRemoveObject when closing Unity with video preview playing.
- (930707) - Video: Fixed a rash in mono_marshal_get_cache when reentering Play mode after video clip was previewed.
- (931846) - Video: Fixed an issue whereby video Clip Preview works only in Play mode.
- (942012) - Video: [Windows][Standalone] Fixed a crash when exiting standalone 'UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation'.
- (943241) - WebGL: Fixed MS Edge detection.
- (946393) - WebGL: Fixed division by zero when AudioSource.pitch is zero.
- (949858) - WebGL: Fixed Timeline crash on missing DSPConnection::setMix().
- (950574) - WebRequest: Fixed resource leak when aborting a UnityWebRequest that downloads an AssetBundle.
- (950540) - XR: Fixed handling of Android density (screen resolution) changes to avoid a crash.
- (931397) - XR: Fixed black screen on startup on Cardboard when GLES2 or GLES3 was used.
- (950229) - XR: Fixed Cardboard iOS target frame-rate.