- XR: Update Google VR NDK to v1.100.
- XR: Update Oculus to version 1.21
- (973815) - Android: Fixed decimal point button in decimal keyboard for older Samsungs.
- (972927) - Apple TV: Removed 2x App store icon slices that cause App Store validation to fail.
- (969205) - Assets: Fixed Assetdatabase.Refresh taking longer than necessary.
- (985914) - Fixed crash caused by a Sprite Atlas trying to load in sprites that were packaged in an Asset Bundle that hasn't been loaded.
- (922829) - Editor: Added an optional Async Query Mode for Perforce VCS integration (see Editor Settings) to stop the editor freezing when the Perforce - connection has high latency.
- (976076) - Graphics: Fix for Crash in Projector::PrepareRenderNode after selecting GameObject in the Hierarchy.
- (983853) - iOS: Metal: Fixed MSAA corner case causing warning messages and validation error.
- (940608) - iOS: Fixed an issue where fullscreen movies could no longer be dismissed with a tap on iOS 11.
- (968096) - Particles: Fixed Duration property when used on Sub-Emitters.
- (974867) - Particles: Fixed Stop Action when it should be used for off-screen Particle Systems.
- (975289) - Particles: Fixed crash when using [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod] attribute.
- (977710) - Particles: Fixed crash when enabling some modules from script (e.g. SizeOverLifetime).
- (878407) - Physics: Fixed PhysX crash when calling Physics.OverlapBoxNonAlloc on Android devices.
- (978101) - Scripting: Fixed an issue causing GC allocation for UnityEvent handler without parameters in some cases.
- (978680) - Scripts Only Build: Fixed issue where a user could select a different destination than the last non-scripts only build.
- (979757) - Video: Fixed crash on attempting to upgrade project.
- (958543) - Video: Fixed not being able to Enable Transcoding on Video File.
- (978449) - Video: Fixed video not being played when trying to play it in the Video Clip Importer preview.
- (971293) - XR: Fixed early out of Virtual Reality SDK list when SDKs that are unsupported in play mode try to initialize. Also Improved log messages around the Virtual Reality SDK list in Play Mode.
- (986941) - XR: Removed application orientation settings disable when Virtual Reality Supported is enabled and update info message related to the settings.
- iOS: Expose APIs that allow changing home button hiding and system gesture deferral properties on runtime.
- (941945) - Animation: Improved fix for creating an ongoing transition.
- (967382) - Animation: Fixed an issue that was causing the Editor to throw an exception when selecting animator transitions in an undocked preview window.
- (973917) - Asset import: Fixed bug with import of FBX with custom framerate generating animationClips with an incorrect framerate.
- (975345) - Audio: Fixed a crash in AudioLowPassFilter on Nintendo Switch.
- (959444) - Build Pipeline: Improved player and asset bundle build performance for large builds.
- (953940) - Cache Server: Fixed an issue which caused the Unity client to hang indefinitely.
- (975920) - Editor: Fixed lightingdata.asset files getting re-opened in text mode in certain situations.
- (946550) - GI: Fixed editor crash when when deleting a prefab which is used as a tree in Terrain inspector.
- (957651) - IL2CPP: Fixed a crash on iOS which can occur when a device is awakened during a blocking socket call with a SIGPIPE signal.
- (962771) - IL2CPP: Work around for a C++ compiler bug in the Android r13b NDK that could cause the NullCheck method to be incorrectly removed from the - resulting binary.
- (980362) - iOS: Fix iOS 11 crash when application is launched from URL and airplay screen mirroring is enabled.
- (980303) - iOS: Allow landscape startup on iOS11.
- (956318) (57809) - iOS: Fixed trampoline calling UI methods ([UIApplication delegate]) from a background thread.
- (913856) (57503) - iOS: Fixed locked orientation app getting rotations from portrait to landscape when sharing to another app on iOS 8 & 9
- (979005) (58588) - iOS: Fixed problem with missing keyboard Done/Cancel buttons for iPhone X.
- (None) - Package Manager: Fixed editor not starting because of custom proxy configuration on host machine.
- (966306) - Particles: Fixed emission properties being incorrectly upgraded from previous Unity versions.
- (930358) - Scripting: Fixed crash when using GitHub for Unity.
- (962764) - Terrain: Fixed default smoothness for terrain without a texture.
- (966790) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed NotSupportedException being thrown on UWP builds with .NET scripting backend enabled when using Timeline.
- (955086) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed NavMeshObstacles being ignored on 64-bit master builds
- (949806) (934783) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed debugging scripts on .NET scripting backend
- (953086) - Windows: Fixed game window not getting minimized when using exclusive fullscreen mode on Windows key press.
- (964052) - Windows: Fixed executable not having Unity version info.
- (None) - XR: Fixed a random crash in Windows Mixed Reality.
- (969944) - XR: Fixed tracking loss never recovers in Windows Mixed Reality.
- (963320) - XR: Fixed issue with grabpass when used single-pass stereo rendering.
- (970906) - XR: Fixed ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot() captures stereo instancing screenshots incorrectly.
- (971944) - XR: Fixed shaders targeting XR platforms being included in builds where XR support is disabled.
- (None) - XR: Fixed a regression that would cause BEV cameras not to track properly.
- Video: RGB to YUV conversion that happens during video transcoding and recording is now 2-3 times faster.
- (970718) - AI: Fixed NavMeshAgents swapping to different NavMeshes when they are disabled and re-enabled right on an edge.
- (971571) - Android: Fixed a rare static splash screen crash.
- (960595) - Asset Import: Fixed crash when setting the property ModelImporter.clipAnimations, when the clip avatar mask is set to "Create From This Model".
- (969114 (945000)) - Editor: Fixed being able to start multiple PlayMode and EditMode test runs at the same time from the test runner ui.
- (969114) - Editor: Fixed bootstrap scene sometiems being left behind if running PlayMode and EditMode tests from script.
- (975427 (956872)) - Facebook: Fixed unhandled BadImageFormatException for deleted SDK .dll.
- (961692, 964998) - Graphics: Fixed asserts and potential memory leaks when Skinned Mesh Renderers with the "Update When Offscreen" property enabled are not visible.
- (968591) - Graphics: Fixed crash during a visibility callback when a GameObject which was not visible is set inactive followed by setting a visible GameObject inactive.
- (951975) - Graphics: Fixed crash in CommandBuffer.DrawMeshInstanced when called with a null property block.
- (973686) - Graphics: Fixed crash in Canvas node extraction, usually triggering a crash on save.
- (930408) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in the job system related to light culling.
- (841236) - Graphics: Fixed changing the projectors render queue in script not having an effect.
- (956919 (891894)) - Graphics: Fixed issue where DrawMeshInstanced calls will render with inverse normals if the previous draw call used negative scaling.
- (922979) - IL2CPP: Fixed issue where android builds would crash on launch with the 4.5 runtime when the byte code stripping option was selected.
- (954593) - iOS: Fixed videos started with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie not resuming after returning to the app in some circumstances.
- (877423 (972989)) - License: Removed misleading "This should not be called in batch mode" message when returning license.
- (940084) - License: Fixed issue when cached refresh token & access token expired, command line activation will failed.
- (960527) (964537) - Particles: Fixed Rate over Distance emission issues.
- (955697) - Physics: Fixed potential crash in Rigidbody::GetVelocity() when opening certain scenes.
- (951789) - Physics: Fixed crashes when loading new scene and activating cloth gameobject in coroutine.
- (948201) - Physics: Fixed issue where Physics Debugger's layer mask does not filter GameObject correctly.
- (962711) - Scripting: Fixed TypeLoadException for types and array initializers larger than 1 MB.
- (952631) - Scripting: Fixed DllImport when library name is specified with path.
- (957072) - Scripting: Improved TypeLoadException messages.
- (827984) - Scripting: Fixed deadlocks and pauses when using System.Threading.Monitor.
- (945353) - Scripting: Fixed InternalsVisibleToAttribute.
- (907918) - Scripting: Fixed URI processing on OSX.
- (967206) - Scripting: Fixed random crash due to memory corruption on domain reload.
- (None) - Shaders: Fixed some edge cases where shaders would be compiled using cached include file data which was out of date.
- (964302) - Terrain: Removed Editor error about non read/write textures.
- (965091) - Timeline: Fixed preview mode for properties animated by Control Tracks.
- (967026) - Timeline: Fixed console errors when using Default Playables package.
- (963979 (976826)) - Video: Fixed videos being transcoded when switching platform even when they are cached in Cache Server.
- (962118) - Video: Meta files are updated for videos that were transcoded during platform switch resulting in litter for VCS.
- (None) - Web: Fixed DownloadHandlerFile not truncating file on overwrite.
- (965165) - Web: UnityWebRequest: improve performance for DownloadHandlerScript.
- (963947) - Web: Fixed hang when busy waiting on a redirecting request.
- (968877) - Web: Fixed crash when checking AssetBundle download progress, that gets aborted.
- (961465) - WebGL: Fixed UnityWebRequest with relative URL when running with custom port.
- (965094) - WebGL: Fixed crash for relative URL in UnityWebRequest when exceptions are disabled.
- (None) - Windows: Fixed possible crash in UnityWebRequest on Windows platforms when using UnityWebRequest with custom download handler script.
- (972924 (950056)) - Windows Standalone: Fixed a regression where a fullscreen application would be restored to the native resolution of the attached display after losing focus. The expected outcome was that it should be restored to the original resolution that it was launched on.
- (970844) - XR: Fixed inconsistency between generic code path and WSA-namespace-specific path for whether select is pressed.
- (963315) - XR: Fixed UnityEngine.Experimental.XR.Boundary.TryGetGeometry throwing internal exception always failing.
- (948931) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality controllers not being properly detected in Editor Play mode.
- (883630) - XR: Fixed Oculus not reporting values for XRStats properties.
- Scripting: Added command line option "overrideMonoSearchPath" for desktop standalone players (OSX, Windows).
- XR: Added PlayerSettings
GetAvailableVirtualRealitySDKs for aquiring and setting the XR Settings on Virtual Reality Supported toggle and Virtual Reality SDKs list.
- XR: Enabled single-pass stereo rendering for Windows MR.
- (968721) - 2D: Fixed switching platform and building project without making any changes will not cause Sprite Atlas asset to change.
- (961094) - Android: Fixed crash on some Adreno devices.
- (963291) - Android: Fixed plugin importer architecture selection.
- (959908) - Android: Fixed loading player data for very specific file sizes/content.
- (964073 - DirectX 12: Fixed a crash when running on Windows 7 machine with first API in the list being DX12 and Graphics Jobs enabled.
- (947024) - Editor: Fixed incorrect wrap icon button in particle curve editor window.
- (953161) - Editor: Fixed player settings not using the default icon if non are specified.
- (962721) - Editor: Fixed incorrect tool placement when pivot mode was set to Center.
- (968535) - Editor: Fixed editor restart prompt when selecting the same Active Input Handling option.
- (956577) - GI: Fixed 'Show Lightmap Resolution' checkbox not working.
- (962696) - Graphics: Fixed batching with unused stencil bit in G-Buffer pass.
- (None) - Multiplayer: Fixed reliable message being delivered twice.
- (964731) - OSX: Fixed incorrect mouse position when running in full screen and non-native aspect ratio.
- (944450) - Package Manager: Fixed initialisation failure when host file is missing or empty.
- (957000) - Package Manager: Fixed creation of empty folder named 'etc'.
- (957436) - Package Manager: Fixed error/crash if there is a comma symbol in the project name.
- (965605) - Physics: Ensured that loading a scene with a Rigidbody2D with simulation off allows interpolation when simulation is subsequently turned on.
- (963200) - Physics: Ensured that manual transform sync correctly updates the Rigidbody2D pose correctly.
- (967740) - Physics: Ensured that 'Collision2D.GetContacts()' returns a single contact when passing a single element array.
- (956316) - Playables: Fixed crash when setting an invalid source playable.
- (969932) - UI: Fixed RectMask2D not masking when it's child has a child with Mask and Image components inside the RectMask2d area.
- (964652) - Video: Fixed clip from asset bundle not played.
- (969297) - Video: Fixed muting game view does not mute video audio.
- (969298) - Video: Fixed video not playing in build when building for another platform.
- (969299) (937173) - Video: Fixed inspector preview not cropping title.
- (966690) - Video: Fixed erroneous stride crash on Windows.
- (973008) - Video: Fixed crashing RemoteWebCamTexture (when using the Unity Remote helper app) when marked DontDestroy.
- (973005) - Video: Fixed editor crash when previewing/playing video on older OSX version.
- (962204) - Video: Fixed video decoding errors due to bad file I/O for high res/bitrate video.
- (973009) - Video: Fixed Video Player component rendering video with artifacts on OSX.
- (900105) - WebGL - Fixed missing logo/progress bar during loading screen.
- (966173) - XR: Fixed Daydream applications hanging before quiting to Android home when calling
- (None) - XR: Fixed forcing
LandscapeLeft default Orientation on all mobile VR applications.
- (953314) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality XAML apps not able to get back to exclusive mode after blooming to the shell.
- (954629) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality XAML apps launching to a black screen.
- (922492) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality XAML apps not rendering on desktop.
- (963878) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality apps rendering with incorrect eye offsets.
- Android: Proguard is no longer enabled by default for gradle release builds.
- Android: Release gradle builds now signed with a debug key instead of failing to build.
- GI: Various lightmap seam stitching improvements for Progressive Lightmapper.
- IL2CPP: Improved incremental build performance on OSX.
- Playables: Updated the Playable API documentation.
- Playables: Updated Playable.ConnectInput to take take an optional weight parameter.
- (934841) - Android: Fixed android video player playback starting to lag after activating input field.
- (931038) - Android: Fixed android video player stuttering and dropping frames.
- (942625) - Android: Fixed symbols.zip not including symbols file.
- (951350) - Collab: Fixed project manifest not being tracked in Collab.
- (957525) - Editor: Fixed incorrect framing of GameObject hierarchies in Scene View.
- (953301) - Editor: Fixed SceneView bounds calculations not taking multiple colliders and renderers into account when calculating the framing and centre - point.
- (947024) - Editor: Fixed curve WrapModeIcon drawing when the Curve window is embedded into another window.
- (943051) - Editor: Fixed Scene view picking sometimes not selecting the topmost object.
- (961428 925381) - Editor: Fixed issue where performing a drag and drop operation to a GameObject that is being edited in the Preview window of Timeline would apply changes to its associated Prefab that cannot be reverted.
- (935149) - GI: Fixed MaterialPropertyBlock values for Meta pass when using on terrain mesh with Realtime GI.
- (929875) - GI: Fixed the UI in inspector not correctly showing light mode when multiple lights are selected.
- (851817) - GI: Fixed crash when deleting Speedtree asset files from project folder when in use by prefab.
- (930221) - GI: Fixed shadows when shadow prepare job is not run.
- (950907) - Graphics: Fixed potential hang with DirectX11 or DirectX12 when using different sized render targets and multiple cameras.
- (954828) - Graphics: Fixed culling of projectors not matching Editor scene cameras..
- (840098) - Graphics: Fixed incorrect calculation of the Umbra occlusion culling near plane from the camera settings.
- (956877) - Graphics: MeshRenderers with disabled "Dynamic Occluded" property were not being frustum culled.
- (952043) - IL2CPP: Fixed crash when calling Socket.GetSocketOption using latest scripting runtime.
- (943671) - IL2CPP: Fixed ArgumentException when accessing Socket.LocalEndPoint.
- (966623) - IL2CPP: Fixed crash in thread pool during shutdown.
- (966830) - iOS: Fixed an issue where the development team ID was not written to the Xcode project in manual signing mode.
- (962793 960914) - iOS: Fixed the Screen.dpi() method in the Trampoline code not returning the correct number of DPI in iPhone 8, iPhone 8+ and iPhone X.
- (963865) - OSX: Fixed Editor crash when using GLCore on High Sierra with Intel 6xxx series GPU.
- (957044) - Physics: Fixed Collider2D crashing when disabled by an animation.
- (960530) - Physics: Fixed previously ignored collision not being ignored when recreating 2D physics contacts.
- (960775) - Prefabs: Fixed issue where resetting SerializedProperty.prefabOverride for one property could incorrectly reset other properties.
- (None) - Shaders: Fixed importing a shader include file only clearing the include cache on a single shader compiler process leaving all the other processes with outdated include files in the cache.
- (944334) - Graphics: Fixed issue where some user shader keywords were handled incorrectly leading to compilation errors when building for standalone.
- (951036) - UWP: Fixed issue where
ComputeBuffer.GetData() returned empty result when running on .NET scripting backend and the array types weren't referenced from any parameters.
- (None) - Video: Fixed crash in VideoPlayer when stopping and callbacks were pending.
- (None) - VR: Fixed incorrect stereo eye offsets in Windows Mixed Reality.
- (910488) - WWW: Fixed reading of local files not working in UWP with UnityWebRequest.
- (949418) - WWW: Fixed WWW class regressions related to throwing NullReferenceException
- (None) - XR: Fixed Windows Mixed Reality applications not reporting an updated boundary if it has been reconfigured while the app was running.
- (971024) - Editor: Focusing on Canvas focuses on child object when pivot is in center mode.
- (971895) - Editor: Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent.
- 2D - Improved the name for the packed texture generated by a Sprite Atlas.
- Android - Changed "Bundle Identifier" to "Package Name" in associated error messages.
- Android - Improved error messages from android sdk tools.
- Apple TV - Added support for attitude data coming from new AppleTV remote.
- Editor - Fix labels for LZ4 compression to be less confusing
- iOS - Added player setting to specify which device edges defer system gestures to the second swipe.
- iOS - Added player setting to specify whether the home button should be hidden on iPhone X.
- iOS - Added support for iPhone X launch images.
- Linux - Improved native plugin lookup.
- Video - Removed audio glitches that follow seek/underruns in VideoPlayer.
- XR - Updated Vuforia to version 6.5.23.
- (None) - 2D: Fixed the generation of Sprite Physics Shape for Sprites when the Texture is set to multiple Sprites mode, has no user Sprite Physics Shape set and does not generate a tight mesh for the Sprite.
- (None) 2D: Fixed SortingGroup not applying sorting changes when child objects are duplicated or added dynamically.
- (960807) 954812) - 2D: Fixed tiled sprite renderer crash when a sprite is being packed in a Sprite Atlas which is not included in the build.
- (960808) 953058 - 2D: Fixed crash when Sprite Atlas scale results in a non-power-of-two texture and Crunch Compression is enabled.
- (952529) - 2D: Fixed Tilemap Move to show correct Move preview.
- (None) 2D: Fixed SetMinMax for Bounds/RectInt.
- (935433) - AI: Fixed NavMesh.SamplePoint failing for meshes in range when another navmesh was below the point and out of range.
- (946913) 944118) - Android: Fixed a player crash caused by enabling GPU profiling when the selected graphics API was not OpenGL ES 3.
- (776875) - Android: Fixed realtime HDR reflection probes being black on older Android devices.
- (None) Android: Fixed project export overwriting res/ directory when exporting to keep local changes to layouts etc. intact.
- (956658) - Android: Fixed android build failing with target SDKs 21-23.
- (934782) - Android: Fixed crash while processing input during destruction.
- (943954) - Animation: Fixed assert in play mode when Culling Type is set to "Based on Renderers".
- (927919) - Animation: Fixed an issue where PrepareFrame was called at the wrong moment in the frame.
- (964932) (943438)- Animation: Fixed assert when loading AnimationClip asynchronously in AssetBundles.
- (956272) - DX12: Fixed memory leak when rendering procedurally generated meshes while using the Direct3D12 graphics API in the Windows Standalone build.
- (946958) - Editor: Fixed crash while processing input during destruction.
- (913869) - Editor: Reduced size of LightingDataAsset when baking light probes with multiple scenes loaded.
- (926559) - Editor: Fixed an issue where lightmaps are generated even though the scene does not contain any baked light contribution.
- (754298) - GI: Fixed terrain artifacts caused by Enlighten terrain mesh triangulation being different from the original mesh triangulation.
- (854349) - GI: Fixed Enlighten not generating lightmaps for meshes imported without UVs and with Generate Lightmap UVs option enabled.
- (946517) - GI: Fix a crash in ApplyMaterialPassWithCache when generating lighting and Lightmap Static option is enabled.
- (685764) - GI: Fixed terrain trees do not casting shadows into baked lightmaps.
- (955739)(955667 - GI: Fixed navigating in scene view restarting baking when trees are painted on terrain.
- (924464) - Graphics: Fixed incorrect definition of _ShadowCoord in AutoLight.cginc leading to unexpected compilation errors or extra useless interpolator.
- (925552) - Graphics: Fixed project build errors when Reflection Probes Projection setting in Tier1(Graphics Settings) is unchecked.
- (935328) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in 'RenderTexture::DiscardContents' when opening the scene.
- (939947) - Graphics: Fixed exception being thrown when the backgroung color of a Reflection Probe is changed.
- (944413) - Graphics: Fixed crash when creating sprite with unsupported texture format.
- (948887) - IL2CPP: Fixed calling DateTime.Parse() in IL2CPP builds for UWP throwing IndexOutOfRangeException.
- (955991) - IL2CPP: Prevented an intermittent crash in the GC for on PS4.
- (950637) - IL2CPP: Improved stack traces for NullReferenceException cases on iOS when Xcode 8.3.1 or later is used with release builds.
- (947807) - IL2CPP: Added support in IL2CPP for Module.ScopeName property, which is used by Assembly.GetModule() to find a module in an assembly by name.
- (None) IL2CPP: Fixed calling native ICommand interface methods on managed and native objects.
- (950465) - IL2CPP: Fixed marshaling System.DateTimeOffset to Windows.Foundation.DateTime when passing it to Windows Runtime APIs.
- (944157) - IL2CPP: Fixed an exception that would occur during conversion when processing an exception filter that calls a method.
- (935563) - IL2CPP: Fixed stack overflow from occurring in Unity liveness logic (asset GC).
- (947420) - IL2CPP: Implemented a previously unimplemented internal call method to support System.Environment.HashShutDownStarted property.
- (944939) - IL2CPP: Fixed SetSocketOption not working properly for add membership and remove membership with IPv6.
- (None) IL2CPP: Fixed calling System.Collections.Generic.IList`1 methods on managed and native objects.
- (930386) - IL2CPP: Fixed unimplemented COM related internal calls in System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal class.
- (955685) - iOS: Fixed support of wide colors on new devices.
- (951089) (949036) - iOS: Fixed support for fonts of Tibetan, Armenian, Braille, Georgian and Thai languages in iOS 10 and iOS 11.
- (887019) - Lighting: Fixed issue where Progressive Lightmapper was not transmitting indirect rays through translucent objects.
- (924597) - Lighting: Fixed asset bundles not working correctly with global illumination data.
- (963059) - OSX: Metal: Fix hang when using MSAA on OSX 10.11 on Nvidia GPUs
- (956592) - Particles: Fixed burst curves on new particle systems not being initialized.
- (956753) - Particles: Fixed issue with incorrect bounds calculation causing incorrect culling in rare cases.
- (957633) - Particles: Fixed scripted emission emitting particles in the wrong direction, if transform was moving/rotating.
- (946356) - Physics: Fixed cloth pointer not being set to null to null in SkinnedMeshRenderer when deactivating causing attempted use of deallocated object.
- (945332) - Physics: Fixed colliders missing pose updates when they were inactive during the scene load.
- (948866) - Physics: Fixed physics settings being always marked as dirty on the editor start, even when nothing was changed.
- (763091) - Scripting: Fixed crash if delegate is created on un-inflated generic type.
- (951901) - Scripting: Fixed crash in debugger when trying to stop while a single step operation is in progress.
- (952069) - Scripting: Fixed XMM registers being trampled in 64-bit mode.
- (949127) - Scripting: Fixed alignment of 64-bit types on iOS.
- (952292) - Scripting: Fixed crash when closing Windows Standalone player with Alt-F4 using latest scripting runtime.
- (944464) - Scripting: Fixed crash on OSX when socket error ENXIO is encountered.
- (807575) - Scripting: Fixed crash when struct has array field of same type.
- (956129) - Timeline: Fixed crash when deleting animation track which has a binding attached to an ActivationTrack.
- (960039) 938534) - Timeline: Fixed timeline window having a white background when running on .NET 4.6 depending on the set system language.
- (959867) - tvOS: Fixed icon asset catalog setup when certain multi-layer icons are missing.
- (949209) - UWP: Fixed Unity not referencing facade class libraries when targeting UWP and using IL2CPP with .NET 4.6 API Compatibility level.
- (940555) - UWP: Fix building VS project after manually switching it to Windows SDK 15063 on .NET scripting backend.
- (955651) - UWP: Fixed Reference Rewriter complaining about missing operators == and != on System.Type on .NET scripting backend.
- (937501) - UWP: Fixed StateMachineBehaviour not working on private fields before loading any scenes on .NET scripting backend.
- (945336) - UWP: Fixed an assert when trying to access missing material properties on debug builds.
- (759166) - UWP: Fixed "Run in Background" player setting not causing player to ignore minimize events.
- (940942) - WebGL: Fixed missing slash in WebRequest formatted blob url when using https.
- (918146) - Windows: Fixed DictationRecognizer asserting when stopping or starting the speech recognition twice in a row.
- (None) XR: Added back Stereo Display (non head-mounted).
- (892084) - XR: Fixed camera aspect ratio not being preserved when switching from VR to non-VR.
- (959749) - XR: Fixed a performance regression on Microsoft HoloLens.
- (None) XR: Fixed stereo separation regression on Oculus HMDs.
- (None) XR: Updated the code to invalidate the eye texture's depth and stencil in one call.
- (None) XR: Fixed an issue with blitting between VR and non-VR render textures.
- (None) XR: Removed some unnecessary graphics API state resets.
- (962253) - XR: Fix Podfile version to reflect correct version
- (927404) (953255) XR: Fixed a rendering issue on Windows Mixed Reality when using multiple cameras with different depth ranges
- (None) XR: Fixed issues with using values other than 1.0 for eyeTextureResolutionScale on Windows MR.
- (None) XR: Fixed background rendering in ARCore apps running on Pixel XL no longer appearing stretched.
- 2D - Exposed methods to set and retrieve Physics Shape from a Sprite.
- 2D - Sprites created by importing a texture now have a default Physics Shape generated.
- Graphics - Added APIs to retrieve areas safe for UI rendering. Currently supported on iOS and tvOS only.
- iOS - Added identification enums for iPhone 8, 8+ and X.
- Shaders - Concatenated matrix macros (e.g. UNITY_MATRIX_MVP) are now changed to static variables to avoid repeated calculations.
- tvOS - Implemented support for 4K AppleTV icons and splashscreens.
- XR - Improved performance on Windows Mixed Reality by removing a potential thread stall that would occur whenever beginning a new frame while the previous frame had not completed presenting.
- (947462) - 2D: Fixed updating an active Tilemap palette prefab not exposing it into the SceneView.
- (951514) - 2D: Fixed TilemapRenderer showing tiles when Tilemap.ClearAllTiles() is called.
- (952556) - 2D: Fixed ReflectionTypeLoadException from TilePalette when TilePalette is opened with 4.6 .Net and a user assembly cannot be loaded.
- (930830)(959526) - AI: Fixed unwanted gap in the NavMesh produced by a concave edge crossing a tile boundary.
- (945953) - Android: Fixed shader compile error on devices not supporting GL_FRAGMENT_PRECISION_HIGH.
- (944091) - Android: Fixed setting multiple response headers with same name in UnityWebRequest.
- (924891) - Android: Disable GPU fences for two Android 6 devices which have been found to have compatibility issues causing performance loss: HTC 10 and LG G5 SE.
- (945292) - Animation: Fixed case where sprite and material reference were not animatable at the same time in the SpriteRenderer.
- (945035) - Animation: Fixed case where transition between animations makes GetIKRotation and GetIKPosition returned incorrect value.
- (952170) - Animation: Fixed CurveField not updating animation curve when reference changes from render to render.
- (941945) - Animation: Fixed being unable to set the transition time in Animator.CrossFade().
- (948768 947491) - Animation: Fixed bool property not properly restored to initial value when exiting animation window.
- (931359 931267) - Asset Import: Fixed psd import issue where a psd looked different from a png.
- (931944) - AssetDatabase: Fixed an issue where AssetDatabase.GetSubFolders() didn't return any results, and updated the manual to reflect that this method only accepts relative paths.
- (942296) - Build: Exceptions in OnPreProcessBuild will now halt the build process correctly.
- (941192) (958237) - Build Pipeline: Fixed a crash in BuildReporting::BuildReport::BeginBuildStep caused when BuildAssetBundles was being called from an OnPreprocessBuild callback.
- (905397 918819) - Editor: Fixed importing a cubemap with invalid metafile crashing.
- (948326 930624) - Editor: Fixed Plugin Inspector showing only one option in Framework Dependencies when switching to iOS platform and .NET 4.6
- (950172) - Editor: Fixed crash when dragging component without managed instance to hierarchy.
- (942923) - Graphics: Fixed atlased ETC1 textures with split alpha rendering in editor outside of play mode.
- (939897) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where an off-screen SkinnedMeshRenderer with 'update when off-screen' enabled was not being skinned.
- (950215) - Graphics: Fixed asserts when animations disable newly visible renderers.
- (None) - Graphics: Fixed GL_INVALID_ENUM error with OpenGL ES when using point primitives.
- (946068) - Graphics: Fixed not being able to set any Mesh on a Skinned Mesh Renderer.
- (942563) - Graphics: Fixed crash when certain variables of CustomRenderTexture are used in script.
- (941334) - Graphics: Fixed Tree shadows being culled when zoomed in on Occlusion Visualization mode.
- (944223) - Graphics: Fixed object with "Dynamic Occludee" property being disabled rendering in Preview window when selecting a different object.
- (912323) - Graphics: Added error message for graphics APIs that do not support texture wrap mode "mirror once" (Android Vulkan, Android GLES3 and WebGL).
- (947342) - Graphics: Emit error messages instead of assert when the screen position is out of view frustum.
- (None) - Graphics: Fix Vulkan validation layer errors associated with image barriers.
- (941149) - Graphics: Fix Vulkan validation layer errors (on Windows) when switching to fullscreen.
- (948053) - Graphics: Fixed specific case where not all requested shader variants ending up in an asset bundle.
- (932940) - Graphics: Fixed D3D11 driver assert message and potential crash "Invalid mask passed to GetVertexDeclaration() when using post-effect".
- (935463) - Graphics: Fixed updating of bounding boxes for SkinnedMeshRenderers with 'Update When Offscreen' set.
- (942401) - iOS: Fixed screen not always automatically rotating correctly after disabling and enabling auto-rotation.
- (949032) - iOS: Fixed SystemInfo.supportedRenderTargetCount not correctly returning 8 for devices that support it.
- (949361) - iOS: Fixed crash in Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie when playback ends.
- (847499) - Lighting: Fixed maximum lightmap import size.
- (954747) - OSX: Fixed High Sierra OS freeze while using Local Cache Server.
- (941076) - Particles: Fixed Birth SubEmitter not always firing when using random between two constants lifetime.
- (950833) - Physics: Fixed PlatformEffector2D not ignoring contacts involving trigger colliders.
- (941024) - Physics: Fixed RigidBody2Ds being woken when set to "StartAsleep" sleep mode.
- (953653) - Physics: Fixed Collider2D material changes not being propagated to existing contacts.
- (932044) - Physics: Ensure that we correctly match enter/exit collision/trigger callbacks when a single simulation step causes a contact to stop then start again.
- (946307) - Physics: Fixes GameObject which has a disabled cloth component not following parent's transform.
- (953068) - Scripting: Fixed Awake containing the wrong transform values when instantiated.
- (958250 955089) - Scripting: Fixed startup-crash on macOS 10.13 when using multiple monitors.
- (951875 899729) - Shaders: Fixed shadow precision for mobile platforms.
- (935126)(941827) - Shaders: Disable instancing support when performing surface shader analysis.
- (927339) - Shaders: Fixed incorrect translation to GLSL of compute shaders using bfi instructions with mask operators.
- (943340) - Shaders: Fixed incorrect translation of shaders using resinfo with mask operators.
- (None) - Shaders: Fixed HLSLcc shader conversion not handling F32TO16 and F16TO32 opcodes.
- (951780) - Terrain: Fixed crash when loading a non read/write enabled texture from an asset bundle. Texture will not be shown unless it is marked as read/write.
- (None) - UI: Fixed many bugs/performance problems caused by driven properties in uGUI by reverting to the 2017.1 driven property system.
- (None) - Video: Fixed VideoPlayer CameraNear/FarPlane RenderModes when used in conjunction with VR.
- (946124) - Web: Fixed POST key/value dictionary containing very long values in UnityWebRequest.
- (949038) - Web: Fixed WWW.responseHeaders returning null.
- (943241) - WebGL: Fixed MS Edge detection.
- (946393) - WebGL: Fixed divide by zero when AudioSource.pitch is zero.
- (949858) - WebGL: Fixed Timeline crash on missing DSPConnection::setMix().
- (931829) - Windows: Fixed ProcessMouseInWindow causing CPU spikes up to 4ms on Standalone builds.
- (899209) - Windows: Fixed Windows touch input events being out of sync from positioning events.
- (860330) - Windows: Fixed loading animation on cursor continuing to play after the game is loaded.
- (946829) - XR: Fixed landscape left being forced when landscape right is disabled.
- (931397) - XR: Fixed black screen on startup on Cardboard when GLES2 or GLES3 is used.
- (927404) - XR: Fixed incorrect culling when using multiple cameras with Windows Mixed Reality.
- (950519) - XR: Fixed Assert when playing Mixed Reality applications in Editor without Mixed Reality Portal running.
- (952039) - XR: Fixed Holographic Simulation not working in Editor.
- (943109) - XR: Eliminated errors and warnings showing per frame in console during Holographic Emulation.
- (948814) - XR: Fixed crash in Editor when toggling play mode aftering blooming to shell on Windows Mixed Reality.
- (956693) - XR: Fixed issue with "Unsupported texture format .." warnings appearing when XR is enabled.
- (None) - XR: Fixed stretched background image for ARCore apps running on Samsung S8.
- (909869) - XR: InputTracking.Recenter is now hooked up properly on Windows Mixed Reality.
- (942154) - XR: Tracking loss screen no longer appears on WindowsMR headsets, now mimics the behavior of other platforms during tracking loss.
- (945163) - XR: Tracking space type now falls back to Stationary when boundary hasn't been configured.
- (946714) - XR: Fixed issue with being able to set tracking space type to Stationary.
- (949193) - XR: Camera transform changes during and after tracking loss now mimics other platforms' behavior.
- (963224 - Graphics: Graphical glitches on certain materials when creating a build for Android devices with Vulkan API using Standard shader.
- (966036) - Editor: Input field stays highlighted after Enter key is pressed.