Android: Added the ability to deploy and run games on Android TV.
- (613485) - Android: Fixed mouse input for interacting with standard gui.
- (620650) - Editor & Webplayer: Fixed crash when loading certain meshes imported with Unity 3.5.
- (613953) - Editor: Fixed Asset Store window showing up blank in DirectX 11 mode on some Intel graphics cards.
- (624456) - Editor: Multiple events in the animation window can be dragged.
- (615902) - Graphics: Fixed stencil modes only affecting front-facing geometry when shader has Cull Off.
- (623154) - Linux: Fixed text entry when pressing enter/return.
- (625805) - Mac OS X: Fixed full screen rendering at less-than-native resolution.
- (616562) - Mac OS X: Fixed a bug where certain third-party mice would cause the editor or players to take a very long time to start up.
- (625443) - Mecanim: Fixed bug where Animator.StartRecording would prevent Animator.Play from playing animations.
- (625893) - Substance: Fixed crash when loading a scene with an object that has a script with a ProceduralMaterial assigned to a Material property.
- (614950) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed exceptions which occur when trying to use reflection.
Choose the appropriate installer following the links shown below. Also included are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Mac: (size:1173665630 bytes) (md5sum: ea2f36b48b842bbdea92c786c0d2ee72)
PC: (size:1169532696 bytes) (md5sum: 9094d0bba592625ebbf395d238bda728)
- Terrain: Added an option to preload all detail patches and keep them loaded in memory. Set via the Terrain settings and with the "collectDetailPatches" property. Can reduce hiccups when navigating a Terrain.
- Windows Phone / Windows Store Apps: Slightly improved performance in master builds.
- Physics 2D: All 2D physics components now perform faster GetComponent<> look-ups.
- (618843) - 2D: Fixed sprite importing regression which caused sprite references to be lost on texture rename.
- (610174, 587949) - Android: Fixed application hanging and crashing when trying to close the IME with the back button.
- (624305) - Android: Fixed game starting not full screen if the orientation is not set to Auto Rotation.
- (622119) - Editor: Fixed Hierarchy NullReferenceException happening when dragging an item over another item that is not a parent.
- (619848) - Editor: Fixed inspector rendering when having more than one missing script on a GameObject.
- (568656, 608211) - Editor: Fixed launch of Visual Studio for script editing, added additional logging to the editor log to troubleshoot future problems.
- (611409) - Editor: Fixed that a hidden Hierarchy window did not refresh when changing scenes.
- (none) - Editor: Fixed that the icon for Alphabetical Sorting in the Hierarchy toolbar did not show when selected.
- (623478) - Editor: Fixed that when searching in the Hierarchy clicking on a search result item and then on "x" button did not reveal it.
- (621942) - Graphics: Fixed Graphics.Blit not always working in DirectX 9 mode.
- (614621) - Graphics: Fixed Shader Material Keyword changes not applying to Materials on objects in the Scene.
- (619993) - Graphics: Fixed skinned meshes sometimes not rendering in player builds when Read/Write Enabled import option is disabled.
- (624079) - Graphics: Work around crash when trying to read invalid shader properties.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed startup orientation handling on iOS8.
- (612134) - iOS: Support files with multiple fonts when building font metadata.
- (614464) - OpenGL ES2: Fixed depth state handling.
- (623140) - OS X Standalone Player: Fixed duplicate input events being sent.
- (620714) - Physics 2D: Allow the change of Z transform position only without disturbing Rigidbody2D interpolation.
- (602825) - Physics 2D: Stop memory leak when assigning vertex array to 'PolygonCollider2D.points' with invalid geometry.
- (none) - Scripting: Fixed ARM thunk creation in dynamic methods.
- (618311) - Scripting: Fixed crash when switching between scenes.
- (none) - Scripting: Fixed potential crashes during breakpoint and single stepping in debugger.
- (604543, 612251) - Scripting: Fixed the debugger causing waits to be interrupted.
- (624614) - Windows Phone 8.0: Fixed an issue which caused depth bias being applied to the wrong direction on old WP 8.0 OS builds.
- (624029) - Windows Phone 8.0: Unity no longer prevents build even if it finds code that will potentially crash during runtime.
- (621869) - Windows Phone 8.1: Fixed Unity player not pausing when a phone call is incoming.
- (621589) - Windows Phone: fix crash on application exit when location is enabled.
- (622890) - Windows Store Apps / Windows Phone: Fixed an issue which caused Unity player to crash sometimes when loading a DLL not built for WinRT.
- (624917) - Windows Store Apps / Windows Phone: Unity will produce full PDB files for scripts even in non-development builds.
- Android: On some Android devices, application crashes when either back or ok button is pressed after changing the text selection - selecting, de-selecting or moving around.
- Editor: Double clicking a C# script will open Visual Studio only if it is not already open.
Choose the appropriate installer following the links shown below. Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Mac: (size: 1,173,818,431 bytes, md5sum:8f291edfa0836a328ce90db37c7cb9a0)
PC: (size: 1,169,856,816 bytes, md5sum: f66ad87d424c5efd02c60497bf6d2db5)