- Virtual Reality: Updated to Oculus runtime version 1.11.
- (854214) - Android: Fixed an incorrect behaviour with Application.persistentDataPath.
- (none) - Android: Play audio from background applications at the original volume when it is not muted.
- (668043, 837519) - Asset Pipeline: Fixed an issue where asset and timestamp maps could get out of sync.
- (865666) - Graphics: Fixed a crash that occurred when loading models from AssetBundles with Tangents set to Calculate Legacy.
- (none) - Networking: Skip proxy check when using the "file://" protocol.
- (764734) - Shadows: Fixed a memory leak and assert when shadows are cast from lights with specific properties and in a specific scene setup.
- (813101) - WebPlayer: Fixed compression settings for WebPlayer when building from command line.
- (853979) - Build Pipeline: VR Splash Screen texture will no longer be included when building a project for a non-VR platform.
- (791434) - Core: Fixed an issue which was causing hangs in the job system when running on certain platforms with a low number of cores e.g. older Windows Phones, UWP dual core machines.
- (851359) - Graphics: Fixed a crash when deleting a Shader that is used by some Materials in the scene.
- (836815) - Graphics: Fixed the issue of Lighting preview windows not rendering correctly on Mac's with retina displays.
- (851689) - Graphics: Fixed memory leak when instantiating materials (e.g. via renderer.material).
- (853532) - iOS: Added Taiwanese language support.
- (814493) - iOS: Fixed an issue where the keyboard could lose focus when rotating the device.
- ([828762(https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/product/unity/issues/guid/828762/)) - iOS: Fixed background applications sound muting after running unity application.
- (852363, 814365, 823587) - iOS: Fixed several crashes with regards to WWW and WebRequest.
- (677623) - iOS: Fixes language support to differentiate between traditional and simplified Chinese.
- (801761) - Prefabs: Fixed an issue where a prefab instance could be incorrectly marked inactive when first loading a scene.
- (850350) - Scripting: Fixed MonoDevelop build errors when building UnityScript and Boo projects.
- (847853) - WebGL: Fixed crash when user writes a file using custom ArrayBuffer.
- (855881) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed Unity C# projects when there was dependency among them.
- (856362) - Windows Store: Fixed a rare hang when alt tabbing during level load.
- macOS/iOS/tvOS: Allow developers to use Xcode's manual signing paradigm by specifying a provisioning profile in Player Settings.
- VR: Updated Oculus to version 1.10.
- (832578) - Audio: Fixed an issue which prevented streaming audio loading on 32-bit Apple devices which were upgraded to iOS 10.
- (814160) - Editor: Fixed the logType passed to LogCallback in the event of an unhandled exception.
- (833866) - Editor: Tweaked the output of the generated Visual Studio solution file to better match Visual Studio standard format to fix problems opening Unity generated projects with Rider GUI.
- (832595) - Graphics: Fixed a crash when switching scenes whilst reflection probes are updating.
- (769758) - Graphics: Fixed selection of objects in Scene View if the scene contains reflective water.
- (849701) - IL2CPP: Fixed a crash that could occur in the player when a virtual method was called on a value type and that value type implemented an interface which had an overload of that virtual method.
- (849072) - IL2CPP: Implemented the array SetValue method for arrays of nullable types.
- (847838) - IL2CPP: Prevented a compiler error in generated C++ code when calling Interlocked.CompareExchange from some managed code.
- (845174) - IL2CPP: Prevented a stack overflow exception in the player at run time when an infinitely nested generic method is used.
- (845448) - UI: Fixed Sprite Packer not packing sprites with ETC1 when compressing sprites for android.
- (846096) - UI: Fixed threading problem when computing bounds which could lead to an infinite loop in the UI system.
- (721071) - UI: Fixed Transparency not being applied to UI Elements if ETC1 compression is used combined with having specified a Packing Tag.
- (818174) - Android: Fixed case of audio stutter when launching Android player from a notification on the lockscreen.
- (807983) - Android: Fixed an issue whereby the projects without audio stopping the external audio sources.
- (824009) - Asset Bundles: Fixed the assetBundle property of AssetBundleCreateRequest so that it stalls instead of returning null when the bundle is not yet ready.
- (829898) - Build player: Reverted the change, which saved relative paths for build target but introduced issues for targets that needed to browse for folders instead of files (webGL, etc).
- (837783) - Graphics: Fixed potential lock when in fullscreen exclusive mode and minimising/maximising screen.
- (840596) - IL2CPP: A call to GetCurrentMethod in a generic method should return the generic method definition, not the inflated generic instance method.
- (845666) - IL2CPP: Fixed stacktraces on iOS when Link Time Optimization (LTO) was enabled in the build.
- (838259) - IL2CPP: Return an empty array from GetGenericArguments when it is called on a MethodInfo object from a non-generic method. Previously the runtime incorrectly threw an assert in this case.
- (836165) - Mac Editor: Fixed a crash when using Build and Run for iOS projects.
- (843181) - Mac Editor: Fixed editor hanging if app was already running in Xcode 7.x when using Build and Run.
- (840534) - Mono: Prevent GetHostEntry from throwing a SocketException on Windows when the machine is not connected to any network.
- (821570) - Windows Store: Fixed a crash in multi scene system caused by internal managers being garbage collected.
- VR: Update Oculus to version 1.9 .
- (821680) - Cache Server: Fixed an issue where cache serve could crash due to unhandled EEXIST error when creating directory.
- (832996) - D3D11: Take into account ColorSpace (linear/gamma) when capturing screenshots.
- (834633) - IL2CPP: Use the no-strict-overflow flag to compile generated C++ code on gcc and clang based compilers so that we match the integer overflow behavior of C#.
- (720704) - Shaders: Fixed some cases of inout struct variables with COLOR semantic members wrongly translating into GLES2.0.
- (803901) - UI: Fixed the issue with double rendering of world canvas in the Editor.
- (none) - VR: Fixed a crash at startup on GearVR if Focus is lost very close to the time or the app starting.
- (none) - WebGL: Fixed Code Blob memory leak.
- (759492) - WebGL: Fixed browser lock-up when profiling.
- (775178) - WebGL: UnityWebRequest.downloadProgress now returns the actual progress as opposed to 0.
- (none) - WebRequest: Allow empty headers as that is in general valid.
- (825429) - WebRequest: Allow setting Accept-Encoding header from scripting at users own risk.
- (none) - Windows: Added safety check when receive new window size with zero values, make minimum value 1, otherwise functions like CreateDepthStencilView will fail.
- IL2CPP: Added an option to link.xml files to ignore missing assemblies.
- (830443) - AI: Fix for regression where a pushed passive NavMeshAgent would sometimes move to its origin after navmesh carving.
- (824107) - Android: Fixed a crash on Android when using the FrameDebugger.
- (832271) - Audio: Fixed a memory leak when quickly loading and unloading lots of audio assets.
- (834100, 833996) - Canvas: Fixed a regression introduced in 5.3.6p4 where non-native fullscreen player appeared darker when Canvas was present, in Linear color space.
- (748499) - Editor: Fixed the recursive directory copy situation.
- (779052) - Editor: Fixed a crash when registering undo for a null object.
- (832155) - GUI: Fixed a regression introduced in 5.3.6p4 and 5.3.6p5 where GUI.DrawTexture & GUI.DrawTextureWithTexCoords appeared lighter in Linear color space.
- (815783) - IL2CPP: Allownow Monitor.TryEnter to correctly obtain a previously taken lock that has been released, which did not work in some cases.
- (826624) - IL2CPP: Corrected the stack state handling during code conversion for some box opcodes.
- (834376) - IL2CPP: Removed an unnecessary assert when GC.Collect(1) is called. The call will still have no impact though.
- (811959, 815928) - iOS: Fixed a crash when killing the app while a WWW Request was in flight.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed the run loop mode warning on iOS 10 devices.
- (820863) - iOS: Fixed the appearance of apps freezing when locking/unlocking the device.
- (820162) - UAP: Fixed the incorrect language being returned when system language was Spanish(Argentina).
- (832104) - UAP: Fixed an incorrect resolution being reported when the composition scale changed and the game window was minimized.
- (803937) - VR: Fixed a crash when an invalid Oculus plugin is used. Throws warning instead.
- (826132) - VR: Removed an audio output warning when Unity Audio is Disabled.
- (814388) - WebRequest: More correctly follow the HTTP Specification for sending POST data during a Redirect.
- (827748) - Windows Store: UnityEvent.Remove listener will work correctly when .Net Native is enabled. Previously events were not removed as expected.
- (822393) - AssetBundle: Fixed the issue that error sometimes happens when LoadAssetAsync and UnloadUnusedAsset is called before prefab is instantiated.
- (796046, 778891) - Editor: Fixed an issue where a project with no Library folder could raise a warning stating that the project was made before 5.0.
- (775153) - GI: Fixed an issue whereby the bake got stuck if the object was positioned far from the origin.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed an issue with App store submissions with Xcode 8 when application is not using camera APIs (WebCamTexture).
- (809752) - iOS: Fixed an issue where Touch.deltaTime was incorrectly returning zero when device had been on for approximately 30 days or more.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed on-screen keyboard input for Chinese (Simplified) Pinyin 10 Key keyboard.
- (717587) - Kernel: Fixed a crash resulting from redo after revert.
- (804333) - Kernel: Fixed a crash resulting from undo after reverting prefab.
- (none) - Textures: Correctly unregister external native textures.
- (820517) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed a possible freeze when using custom download handler script.
- (812567, 829765) - WebGL: Fixed asset bundles memory usage at loading time, preventing some content to run on 32-bit browsers.
- (831144) - Windows Store: Fixed Unity PDB files not getting included into built .appxsym package.
- (825230) - Windows: System resolution or orientation changes are now detected and responded to accordingly.
- (782109) - WWW: Make Dispose asynchronous to prevent freeze or performance drop, as it might be costly.
- iOS: Added iPhone 7 and 7+ entries to the device enum.
- iOS: Updated Build and Run to work with Xcode 8.
- VR - Updated Oculus plugin to version 1.8.
- (none) - Fixed HoloLens touch injection for flat apps.
- (none) - Animation: Fixed the OverrideController memory leak.
- (778656) - Deployment: Enabling free users to access experimental builds.
- (811241) - GI: Fixed a crash in Reflection Probe component when multiple scenes are used.
- (812576) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in the Editor when material and shader properties weren't updated correctly.
- (821208) - Graphics: Fixed a crash that would in some cases happen after Material.CopyPropertiesFromMaterial.
- (828145) - GUI: Fixed an issue where GUI::DrawTexture appeared darker than GUI::DrawTextureWithTexCoords when in Linear color space.
- (827851) - Input: Mouse position is now updated but not clamped on windows when outside of game window.
- (826595) - iOS: Added missing iOSTargetOSVersion enum entries.
- (824979) - iOS: Corrected the default setting for bitcode on the XCTest target to fix a linker error.
- (826526) - Mono: Use an IPv4 address (if one exists) before an IPv6 address for .NET remoting connections.
- (827984) - Mono/IL2CPP: Corrected a rare deadlock in the C# lock implementation.
- (797793) - OS X: Fixed memory leak in joystick input handling code.
- (825235) - Shaders: Fixed frac(constant) sometimes being mis-compiled.
- (none) - Shaders: Fixed shader compiler bug which could have caused errors in GLSL shaders that might crash the GPU on OSX.
- (822553) - Shaders: Fixed UNITY_APPLY_FOG not working as expected if an expression is passed as fog coordinate.
- (819470) - UI: Fixed a memory leak caused by IntermediateRenderers not being cleaned up.
- (none) - UI: Fixed a random crash in SyncElement caused by unknown parent canvas.
- (809374, 825435) - UI: Fixed an issue with animating canvas properties not applying.
- (821727) - UI: Fixed an issue with Canvas sorting order being incorrect under certain cases.
- Windows Store: Windows Extension SDK references will now be automatically added to Assembly-CSharp projects
- (822015) - AI: Fixed an issue where NavMeshAgent remaining distance property would be wrong right after setting the agent destination to the same polygon.
- (822362) - AI: Fixed an issue where NavMeshAgent would sometimes teleport right after NavMeshObstacle carving.
- (807983) - Android: Fixed an issue where projects without audio could stop external audio sources.
- (808752) - Android: Fixed build time regression when using the resources folder.
- (754003) - Android: Fixed device screen clear bug on Vivante GC1000 GPUs and using GLES2 API.
- (824596) - Animation: Fixed the crash when triggering a newly created animation clip at runtime.
- (none) - Animation: Deleting an Override controller that was previously set as the runtimecontroller no longer reset the animator statemachine memory.
- (823410) - Animation: Fixed a crash when changing AnimatorOverrideController during interrupted transition.
- (769445) - API Updater: Fixed a crash when updating Boo/UnityScript scritps with empty "else" blocks.
- (809268) - API Updater: Fixed crashes / issues with paths containing either "exe" or "dll" in any part other than the file extension.
- (813805) - DX11: Fixed bad GPU skinning interaction with tessellation shaders, crashes some drivers.
- (819175) - Editor Tests: Added first pass assemblies to be picked up by the editor tests runner.
- (775290) - Editor: Fixed an issue where 'sub-assets' could appear in the wrong order in the Editor or change order when saving.
- (771779) - Editor: Fixed s crash caused by leading and/or trailing slahes in MenuItem names.
- (708582) - Editor: Fixed an issue where ColorPicker color was darker than the actual color picked in Linear color space.
- (none) - Editor: Fixed issue where objects in Inspector Preview appeared darker in Linear color space
- (none) - Fixed syntax error in user-agent header string generated by API requests within Unity web views
- (710633) - Graphics: Fixed a crash when blend shape value is changed for an object with cloth component.
- (798702, 810632) - Graphics: Fixed a couple of bugs in the CPU mipmap generation (2D & 3D) for floating point texture formats: RHalf, RFloat, RGHalf, RGFloat, RGBAHalf, RGBAFloat.
- (813671) - Graphics: Use Renderer::GetTransform() when calculating local AABB so that static batched renderers return the reference transform correctly.
- (819647, 821614) - IL2CPP: Corrected some calls to HasValue on nullable types, which could return true when the nullable does not have a value.
- (820071) - IL2CPP: Corrected the behavior of the is operator when used with a struct embedded in a parent generic class.
- (821418) - IL2CPP: Fixed the poor performance of string.Intern().
- (817286) - Input: Workaround an issue where cursor would disappear on touch based devices like Surface Pro 4.
- (800209) - iOS: Disabled certain Xcode debugging features in the project template causing mem usage to grow.
- (796762) - iOS: Fixed a crash due to linker error in simulator on startup in certain Unity releases.
- (791063) - iOS: Fixed simulator crashes when device was rotated.
- (822063, 816232) - Mono: Fixed a crash in compute_class_bitmap when using reflection.
- (763583) - Mono: Fixed a crash in find_method_in_metadata which can occur on startup.
- (798133) - OSX Player: The OSX standalone player now allows to switch out of the application by using Cmd+Tab when running in fullscreen mode.
- (805669) - Plugins: Fixed an issue where DLL plugins with non-lowercase extensions cause the architecture platforms panel not to be displayed.
- (777937) - tvOS: Fixed 2nd stage splash screen.
- (none) - tvOS: Fixed allowed scripting implementations and architectures in player settings.
- (797645) - UI: Fixed a race condition in UI mesh processing leading to rare crashes.
- (797560, 633000) - UI: Fixed issue where Canvas/UI appeared darker when camera was disabled and color space was set to Linear.
- (813683) - Windows Store: Fixed a bug where mouse scrollwheel was returning inverted values.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed Xbox Live SDK not being automatically referenced by C# scripts if installed on the machine