- (916387) - Android: Changed the threshold to recognize big cores of ARM big.LITTLE architecture better.
- (868587) - Animation : Fixed a race condition in the legacy animation system which could cause a crash if a GameObject and an Animation assigned to that GameObject were deleted in the same frame.
- (774401) - Editor: Fixed script reference set to none after package import.
- (874335) - Editor: Prevent reentrant MouseDrag in ListView causing drag&drop stuttering.
- (836139) - Global Illumination: Upgraded Enlighten SDK to 3.03.UN6.58373. Fixed the Final Gather + transparent objects regression introduced earlier.
- (900937) - Graphics: Fixed the Particle System mesh wireframe in Shape Module does not display properly.
- (835745) - iOS: Fixed the corrupted orientation view when forcing interface orientation via script (using Screen.orientation) on iOS10.
- (none) - Metal: Fixed const buffer recycling, decreases memory usage.
- (none) - Shaders: Fixed an incorrect shader translation to GLSL and Metal shader code from unsigned divide operation.
- (917177) - UI: Fixed a rare Transform::kReceivedDueToParentTRSChanged assertion failure introduced in 5.4.5p2.
- (878724) - Graphics: Scene view elements become washed out after enabling HDR and Linear Color Space. A fix for this introduced in 5.4.5p2 has been backed out.
- Added support for the 5th generation iPad.
- Asset Bundles: Reduced SerializedFile memory usage when reading streams inside AssetBundles.
- Networking: Added a timeout property to UnityWebRequest, this gives coarse grain control over timeouts for webrequests. (903139)
- VR: Updated Oculus plugin to 1.14.
- (900194) - Android: Dropped obscured touch events to prevent tapjacking.
- (898979) - Android: Fixed manifest merging with new android sdk tools.
- (867891) - Android: Fixed pause/resume issues when loading with static splash image.
- (908868) - Android: Make SoftInput not take fullscreen on landscape orientation.
- (none) - Animation: Improved build and asset bundle data determinism for Human components.
- (895452) - Build Pipeline: Fixed an issue with scene asset bundles that could cause multiple builds with the same scene generate different results.
- (852301) - Fix for Analytics events content type switches from Application JSON to application/x-www-form-urlencoded.
- (859561) - Fixed an issue where Android devices' rendering could freeze or incorrectly render when using secondary cameras.
- (873206) - GI: Fixed a crash when creating reflection probes from OnWillRenderObject.
- (875096) - Global Illumination: Fixed an issue where baked area light affected objects behind meshes where light shouldn't be present.
- (882704) - Graphics: Fixed a periodic crash in shadow culling job code (GenerateCombinedDynamicVisibleListJob).
- (909610) - Graphics: Fixed clear artifacts on metal, if only UI camera is used in scene.
- (888796) - IL2CPP: Fixed the issue of memory snapshot profiler not showing multidimensional arrays.
- (898809) - UGUI: Fixed a crash when reparenting inactive object.
- (none) - UGUI: Fixed a memory leak in UGUI.
- (904688) - UI: Fixed an issue with corrupted text when text font was changed.
- Android: Improved WebRequest performance.
- (780958) - Android: Disabled Debug markers on PowerVR Series 5 devices.
- (888859) - Android: Fixrf android application building with the latest android sdk.
- (867508) - Android: Fixed a rare crash on application exit due to UnityWebStreams not getting cleaned up properly.
- (851523) - Android: Fixed a dangerous permission popup issue.
- (892203) - Android: Fixed an unnecessary internet permission requirement in empty project.
- (none) - Android: SoftInput - Fixed input field hidden under keyboard when translucent flag was set.
- (898505) - Animation: Changing Animator.Speed during an animation transition will now correctly affect the cross-fade speed.
- (892043) - Animation: Fixed IK on Feet not working properly when interrupting transitions.
- (890636) - Editor: Fixed OSX editor load failure when loading on case-sensitive file systems.
- (878724) - Graphics: Fixed SceneView GUI elements being very bright when HDR and Linear mode are enabled.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Fixed a a rare crash in IL2CPP on some Visual Studio installation setups with message "Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Builder was unable to build using selected toolchain (MsvcDesktopToolChain) or architecture (Unity.IL2CPP.Building.x64Architecture)!"
- (898861) - IL2CPP: Modified the implementation of the IL Switch opcode to workaround a possible C++ compiler bug in Xcode 8.3.
- (882013) - iOS: Fixed inclusion of ReplayKit framework in plugins.
- (889321) - Purchasing: Fixed an issue with Unity IAP emitting DuplicateTransaction failure for all non-consumable purchases when initialized.
- (883080) - Shaders: Fixed an incorrect translation from HLSL assembly for AND and OR operands. Fixes a crash when compiling shaders for GLCore.
- (886258) - UI: Removed an extra call to CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged when canvas was set to ScreenSpace.Camera render mode, and the camera was transformed
- (none) - VR: Updated Oculus to version 1.13 and GearVR to version 1.13.1. Fixes plugin loading issue in paths with non-ASCII characters.
- (895766) - Windows Store: Fixed a rare case where games can get stuck in a busy loop on dual core devices.
- (905903) - Animator: BlobWrite errors after selecting transition in Animator window.
- (815861) - UI: CanvasRenderer::OnTransformChanged will not be called when object is inactive.
- (837483) - Android: Acquire context on focus before notifying player.
- (743739, 887242) - Android: Fixed a crash in WebStreamDecomp after a long sequence of reading asset bundles.
- (870185) - Animation: Fixed root rotation when importing a humanoid animation that used the "Copy From Other Avatar" feature.
- (879675) - Core: Fixed job system ending up with high CPU usage in certain circumstances eg. using UnityWebRequest.Send() in Editor after exiting Play mode.
- (none) - Editor - Other: Editor internal resources can now be rebuilt in 5.4.
- (728324) - Graphics: D3D9 - Make sure that internal resolves don't result in a drawn pixel – i.e single white pixel when using deferred mode.
- (890915) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in GetBuildUsageTagFromAssets that was triggered by pro0ject that had ShaderVariants.
- (864237) - Graphics: Fixed an issue with Assert "Texture aux property (unity_SpecCube0_HDR) should never be a built-in name!".
- (863954) - Graphics: Fixed forward-only objects being rendered into Depth/DepthNormals textures multiple times when they had multiple submeshes and deferred shading was used.
- (849424) - Graphics: On DirectX, avoid presenting a fresh-black frame whilst performing screen resizing.
- (863625) - Graphics: Set the ambient probe for the deferred reflections pass to fix a difference between graphics jobs and non-graphics jobs rendering.
- (870973) - IL2CPP: Fixed a race condition on iOS during method initialization.
- (861046) - iOS: Added support in order to enable auto-rotation while broadcasting using ReplayKit.
- (875180) - iOS: Removed extra notification sent on application launch.
- (none) - Metal: Fixed an issue with setting DontCare load flag when running multithreaded.
- (883312) - Physics: Fixed a crash caused by changing the value of the configuredInWorldSpace flag on a Joint attached to an inactive GameObject.
- (888302) - Scripting: Fixed a coroutine crash in Coroutine::CompareCoroutineEnumerator.
- (881103) - Shaders: Fixed an internal error on a GLSL shader compiling corner case.
- (750307) - Shaders: Fixed advanced blend operations by requiring the shaders to be decorated with UNITY_REQUIRE_ADVANCED_BLEND(mode) declaration.
- (863256) - Sprites: Fixed an issue where OverrideGeometry on instantiated sprites produced differing results in the Editor and Standalone.
- (none) - Tizen: Resolved a crash that occurred when an app tried to exit.
- (873678) - UI: Fixed an occasional masking issue when using deferred rendering path on Linux.
- (856734) - UI: Fixed a curve preview crash not updating when points changed but bounds did not.
- (856381) - UI: Fixed scrollrect performance being slow when it had a lot of content.
- (880565) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed Editor freeze when exiting play mode with active UnityWebRequest with custom download handler script.
- (876027) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed high CPU when WebRequest with custom download handler script was aborted.
- (879749) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed redirect in editor when not in play mode.
- (850239) - VCS: Fix for editor not checking out scene file before first write in freshly loaded project.
- (886841) - VR: Fixed a subtle timing bug on Rift that could cause a minor view stuttering in certain situations.
- Asset Bundles: Introduced the ability to use ShaderVariantCollection to ensure Shader variants are built when packing the Shader with ShaderVariantCollection seperate from the Material using the Shader.
- Audio: Add support for streaming oggvorbis on tvOS.
- (861178) - Analytics: Fix adds Internet permission on Android when Analytics service is used.
- (877407, 867093, 877210) - DX11: Fixed D3D11 Device creation failures on Windows Vista and Windows 7 systems without DX11.1 runtime.
- (857117) - Editor: Fixed a rare issue where building the player and saving the project after could cause the Editor to lock up.
- (878784) - Editor: Fixed Assertion failed error in console: '(sharedData.instructionCount == 0) || sharedData.combinedBounds.IsValid()'.
- (799748) - Global Illumination: Fixed a rare issue where spawning external processes (such as GI Baking) could fail or cause a deadlock.
- (849079) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in some circumstances if object disables renderer when culling updates visibility.
- (847494) - iOS: Don't strip alpha channel out of launch screens.
- (852360) - Scripting: Fix issue with StopCoroutine not stopping IEnumerator and CustomYieldInstruction based coroutines.
- (852993) - Scripting: Fixed a rare failure when building players.
- (none) - VCS: Fixed an issue which was trying to add files from ProjectSettings folder to Version Control even if they were already under Version Control.
- (none) - Windows: Fixed -hideWindow briefly showing the window before hiding it on standalone players.
- Asset Importing: Significant performance improvements to DXT1, DXT5, BC4 and BC5 texture compressor, resulting in faster asset imports.
- Audio: Add support for streaming oggvorbis on Android and iOS.
- Updated to Oculus runtime version 1.11.
- (782183) - Android: Fixed a crash when doing simultaneous SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync and Resources.Load.
- (854214) - Android: Fixed incorrect behaviour with Application.persistentDataPath.
- (none) - Android: Play audio from background applications at the original volume when it is not muted.
- (874678 ) - Cache Server: Can now handle paths with spaces on Mac when calling RunOSX.command with the --path argument. Paths with spaces must be quoted.
- (840009) - Cache Server: When building, an unreachable cache server was reported as a warning not an error and did not cause the build to fail.
- (862754) - Fixed UnityRepaint crash due to internal inconsistency error
- (836737) - Graphics: Don't render the screen space depth buffer if nothing required it. i.e screenspace shadows were disabled.
- (861446) - Graphics: Fixed a crash that occurred when loading models from AssetBundles with Tangents set to Calculate Legacy.
- (874838) - IL2CPP: Fixed a compile error related to missing header when compiling code using SizeOf IL opcode.
- (870810) - IL2CPP: Fixed an issue with race condition of the monitor implementation of IL2CPP that could cause a crash.
- (819887) - Scripting: Fixed deadlock when debugging in MonoDevelop.
- (857087) - UI: Fixed miscoloured mesh when this was created with CanvasRenderer.SetMesh, passing an array of Color objects to Mesh.colors.
- (852307) - Android/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash which could occur with the use of OnAudioFilterRead callbacks on krait CPUs.
- (836697) - Android: Identified unaccounted spikes in profiler.
- (857203) - Deployment Management: Corrected a behaviour on Windows where using -logfile on batch mode with an emptry string would cause the output to go to stdout, consistent with all other platforms.
- (780168) - Editor: Fixed Gizmos only being displayed for the first camera in the Game View.
- (828288) - IOS: Fixed an issue where the ReplayKit API might be reported as available on unsupported devices.
- (829753) - Kernel: JSON serialisation now supports correct parsing of NaN and +/-Inf.
- (none) - Purchasing: Fixed a bug where a duplicate transaction could fail without calling the failure callback.
- (861828) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed the proxy support so that debugging tools like Fiddler work.
- Documentation: Android - Added warning to raw JNI interface description.
- (none) - Analytics: Fixed an issue where transaction events could send the wrong value for "amount" on the WebGL platform.
- (776003) - Android: Enabled TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 on JellyBean and KitKat devices.
- (none) - Android: Enhanced big.LITTLE core detection - specifically fixed core detection on Parker.
- (832025) - Android: Fixed startup crash on Adreno when protected graphics memory was used.
- (none) - Android: Fixed an issue where ApplicationModeVR would threw an error in the log file.
- (712890) - Android: Fixed UI flickering issue that was affecting specific Vivante devices.
- (842286) - Android: OBB - Fixed loading performance regression and split APK not running without OBB.
- (803872) - Android: Post process is now executed before app is pushed to device.
- (856259) - Android: Updated JNIBridge to fix Bundle class regression in API 21.
- (855546) - Animation: Fix for a crash using Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets with Animators caused by orphaned references.
- (none) - Animation: Re-enabled StateMachine multithreaded evaluation.
- (853251) - Cache Server: Fix for 'last resource used' behaviour; a file that it requested from the cache server will have its LRU state refreshed and its lifetime extended
- (824020) - Editor: Fixed a crash for D3D platforms if shader compilation did not return any compiled shader data ie, a shader contained #error pre-processor directive.
- (834243) - Editor: Fixed an issue that personal user was able to skip a mandatory survey.
- (none) - Editor: PVRTexTool updated to 4.17 (SDK version 16.2@4273839).
- (none) - Editor: Removed old editor assemblies when reimporting assets.
- (844799) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where grab pass could cause lighting to break on translucent objects in a scene.
- (825464) - Graphics: Fixed console error generated when using WWW.movie to create a movie texture.
- (767034) - Graphics: Fixed errors spamming the console when performing GPU profiling on a DX11 Standalone build.
- (823371) - Graphics: Fixed the GPU Profiler to work in the MacOS Editor using the GLcore graphics API. Can only profile a single game window whilst it is in play mode.
- (732380) - Graphics: Stopped rendering projectors twice if there was any transparent object visible to the camera.
- (834663) - iOS: Add missing iPod touch 6th gen enumeration.
- (853532) - iOS: Added Taiwanese language support.
- (786207) - iOS: Document settings are shared across iOS and tvOS.
- (810286) - iOS: Fixed 2nd stage splash on iPhones with landscapeRight orientation.
- (814079) - iOS: Fixed a full screen video player crash on simulator.
- (831195) - iOS: Removed extra offset in constraint in default launchscreens.
- (850332) - Metal: Fixed a memory leak when loading scene.
- (807091) - Multiplayer: Fixed hostmigration sync issue.
- (826931, 853316) - Multiplayer: Made sure isLocalPlayer worked as expected on OnDestroy.
- (none) - Networking: Skip proxy check when using the "file://" protocol.
- (848718) - ReplayKit : Fixed a crash when creating objects from broadcasting start callback.
- (833159) - ReplayKit : Fixed ReplayKit.StartBroadcasting not pausing the app.
- (none) - Shaders: Bugfixes in shader translation from HLSL to GLSL
- Fixed a crash on HLSLcc partial precision parsing.
- Fixed bugs in swapc, SM5 variant of shift ops and GLSL extension handling.
- (764734) - Shadows: Fixed a memory leak and assert when shadows were cast from lights with specific properties and in a specific scene setup.
- (855646) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed a high CPU usage issue when a request was continuing execution after exiting playmode.
- (861468) - VCS: Don't attempt to connect to a Perforce server if any of the following parameters are unset: Server, User or Client.
- (none) - VR: Fixed usage of VRSettings.renderViewportScale in Camera's OnPreCull so that it was not a frame latent on all supporting SDKs. Fixed issues with Valve's Renderer adaptive quality feature.
- (none) - WebGL: Fixed Content-Length header field for local web server response that caused some audio files to have a duration of infinity or zero. This required an asset store plugin for webgl audio streaming and was not reproducible using other web servers.
- (862888) - Windows Store: UnityWebRequest now works in master builds.
- (757055) - Graphics: Added support for feature level 11.1 on D3D11/D3D12. This brings native support for RGB565, ARGB4444 and ARGB1555 RenderTexture formats.
- (856822) - Editor: Fixed a rare crash in the BuildReport system when building standalone data.
- (840591) - Game Performance: Fixed a potential crash on player exit if Game Performance Service is enabled.
- (853627) - Graphics: Added Material.SetBuffer with nameID overload.
- (851359) - Graphics: Fixed a crash when deleting a Shader that was used by some Materials in the scene.
- (849344) - Graphics: Fixed a crash when using Material.SetColor and similar functions with some built-in Unity variable names.
- (851689) - Graphics: Fixed memory leak when instantiating materials (e.g. via renderer.material).
- (836947) - Graphics: Fixed a rendering bug when grab pass was used with forward rendering and graphics jobs are enabled.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Emit proper C++ for unsafe methods that cast a void pointer to a type pointer and access a field from that type.
- (851793) - IL2CPP: Fixed a runtime crash when trying to call interface methods on integral pointers in unsafe contexts. Issues seemed to only show up when code was built outside of Unity with the Microsoft .NET compiler.
- (856410) - IL2CPP: Prevent a stack overflow in the player runtime when metadata for an infinitely nested recursive generic type used (like the FullName of that type).
- (763240) - iOS: Fixed Module Registration and Code Stripping for builds using the Mono scripting backend.
- (814493) - iOS: Fixed an issue where the keyboard could lose focus when rotating the device
- (828762) - iOS: Fixed audio ducking when background applications sound were muted after running Unity application.
- (852363) - iOS: Fixed crash(es) in WWWConnection.
- (none) - Metal: Improved handling of transparent rendering after post-opaque image effects when using MSAA.
- (849681) - OpenGL: Fixed image mask when running in upscaled fullscreen mode.
- (824508) - VR: Fixed a memory leak when using a canvas and VRFocus is lost.