- (935087) - Animation: Fixed alpha channel being animated when in linear color mode.
- (826244) - Graphics: Fixed Texture2D.ReadPixels nreading from the wrong location on iOS/Metal when reading a section of an image.
- (963868) (956156) - OSX: Fixed editor crash when using GLCore on High Sierra with Intel 6xxx series GPU.
- (945338, 946061) - Android: Fixed black screen on startup on Android Oreo devices.
- (873467) - Editor: Fixed the
Callback registration failed kMaxCallback crash when entering playmode.
- (950978) - Graphics: [Metal]Eliminate Z-fighting artifacts on certain devices.
- (910406) - Graphics: Fixed an occasional flicker of graphics elements on metal.
- (921598) - Graphics: Fixed Sprite Mode regression in the Inspector Import Settings so it defaults to Single rather than None, when an image was imported.
- (934878, 953124) - iOS: Addressed a compatibility issue that was preventing apps from compiling for the iOS 11 Simulator.
- (952020, 952233) - Metal: Fixed a shader compilation regression on macOS 10.11.6 and iOS 8.x and earlier.
- (935563) - Mono: Avoid stack overflow from occurring in Unity liveness logic (asset GC). Note that this has been fixed only for both standalone and mobile platforms.
- (743134) - UI: Fixing an issue with Input Field caret not masking properly.
- (905337, 958707) - UI: Fixed an issue whereby the CanvasManager cleared the stencil buffer every frame.
- (913717) - XR: Fixed a crash in ovrp_SetOverlayQuad3 in player when entering/exiting fullscreen mode on PC.
- (895425) - Editor: Fixed assets being marked for delete instead of opened for edit in Version Control in cases where the asset was deleted and recreated (e.g. re-baking NavMeshes).
- (898826) - Editor: When Perforce is selected as the Version Control Mode in Editor Settings, make it clear that other settings cannot be edited until the Editor Settings file is opened for edit.
- (938975) - IOS: Use YIELD for atomic_pause on ARM.
- (none) - macOS: Apple File System (APFS) compatibility fix added.
- (921104) - Scripting: Fixed MonoDevelop startup crash on macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- (859361) - Scripting: Fixed a crash when '-cleanedLogFile' was passed but no log file name was given.
- (936520) - Shaders: Addressed an internal issue that was causing the same shader to be built different as part of an AssetBundle on each successive build run. This only affected certain shaders and only occurred in macOS.
- (none) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed building generated UWP projects with Visual Studio 2017.3 when using .NET scripting backend.
- (893779) - Animation: Fixed an issue whereby AnimatorState's WriteDefaults was not working properly on very specific setups.
- (865522) - Build Pipeline: Fixed GameReleaseCollector crash on recursive function.
- (930819) - Asset Bundles: Fixed an issue where calling LoadAllAssets with a type parameter could cause loading errors.
- (931631) - Particles: Fixed a problem with particle system bounding box calculation.
- (920457) - Graphics: Fixed a memory leak in Texture2DArray and CubeMapArrayTexture.
- (921008) - Graphics: Fixed a rare crash in SkinnedMeshRenderer because of wrongly aligned matrices.
- (930252) - IL2CPP: Corrected a possible crash with the RegionInfo class in mscorlib.dll was incorrectly removed by the managed code linker.
- (918411) - iOS: Fixed an issue where Unity would not generate icons for Spotlight and Notifications in an Xcode project.
- (869384) - Shaders: Fixed a shader compiler error on D3D9 Shader Model 2.0 for standard shader with normal map, alpha cutout and fog.
- Android: Removed tapjacking protection because it causes touch input to be lost when a transparent overlay is shown on top of the Unity view.
- (909472) - Asset Bundles: Fixed a crash when loading GuiStyleState from an asset bundle.
- (905561) - Asset Bundles: Fixed an asset bundle loading issue causing the error "The referenced script on this Behavior is missing!" under certain circumstances.
- (924869) - Android: Fixed an issue with alpha texture size in ETC1 texture compression with split alpha
- (925765) - Editor - Other: Fixed moving multiple objects makes only one of them to move according to handles
- (888995) - Editor: Fix to move deleted files to recycling bin on windows.
- (907854) - Editor: Fixed the transform precision issue when moving multiple objects.
- (894273) - iOS : Fixed an issue where iOS screen info was retrieved for every request instead of being cached.
- (913886) - iOS: Fixed Application.installMode for apps downloaded from AppStore.
- (766851) - Physics: Fix for normals issue with cloth using tiny mesh.
- (895771) - Physics: Fix to avert 'value must be greater' errors in cloth.
- (809914) - Physics: Fixed the case of CharacterController starting to ignore collisions with certain objects after a number of scene reloads.
- (907581) - UI: Fixed a memory leak in UI::DepthSortLayer(). Fixed a crash when UI Element m_Scale value was set to a large number, in the Editor or via script.
- (917177) - UI: Fixed a rare Transform::kReceivedDueToParentTRSChanged assertion failure introduced in 5.5.3p4.
- (852301) - Analytics: Fix for Analytics events content type switches from Application JSON to application/x-www-form-urlencoded.
- (915806) - Android: Changed the threshold to recognize big cores of ARM big.LITTLE architecture better.
- (900192) - Android: Dropped obscured touch events to prevent tapjacking.
- (867891) - Android: Fixed pause/resume issues when loading with static splash image.
- (905369) - Android: Make SoftInput not take fullscreen on landscape orientation.
- (908999) - Animation: Fixed animating Material Vector4 properties when in linear color space.
- (887644) - Asset Bundles: Fixed a performance regression when loading assets from asset bundles that contain a very large number of objects.
- (874335) - Editor: Prevent re-entrant MouseDrag in ListView causing drag&drop stuttering.
- (848131) - Editor: Windows editor regression on 5.5.
- (889776) - Editor: Fix to prevent crashes in the editor due to UI and animation.
- (none) - FSBTool: Re-enabled GCADPCM audio import on 64-bit Windows.
- (726106) - Global Illumination: "Bake paused in play mode" hangs on opening another scene in Play mode.
- (875096) - Global Illumination: Baked Area light affects objects behind meshes where light should not be present.
- (836139) - Global Illumination: Upgraded Enlighten SDK to 3.03.UN6.58373. Fixed the Final Gather + transparent objects regression that started occurring in Unity 5.4.
- (871140) - Graphics: Fixed Cubemap.GetPixel returning the wrong data from a BC6H compressed cubemap.
- (900937) - Graphics: Fixed Particle System mesh wireframe in Shape Module does not display properly
- (878724) - Graphics: Fixed UI and gizmo being rendered with the wrong gamma in scene view.
- (none) - Graphics: Improve the documentation for RenderTexture to clarify the behaviour of RenderTexture.DiscardContents.
- (912004) - IL2CPP: Improved error message reporting for problems with attributes during code conversion.
- (835745) - iOS: Fixed corrupted orientation view when forcing interface orientation via script (using Screen.orientation) on iOS10.
- (none) - Metal: Fixed const buffer recycling, decreases memory usage.
- (914171) - Mono: Fixed an intermittent crash in Unity (editor or player) while debugging managed code.
- (898854) - Mono: Prevent a crash that might occur when deep profiling is enabled in the Unity editor.
- (911086) - Navigation: Fixed using NavMeshAgent and NavMeshObstacle simultaneously causing Y coordinate of the object to become MaxValue.
- (905336) - NavMesh: Fixed the tile carving algorithm so that it was capable of handling colinear degenerate triangles. This was causing the generated NavMesh to have a double line on polygon and was causing a trembling movement for its associated GameObject.
- (896001) - Particles: Fix for a crash on some Android hardware caused by invalid particle data.
- (907277) - Particles: Fixed an occasional crash when emitting from a skinned mesh renderer shape.
- (917323) - Physics: Fixed an issue with Raycast not always detecting a CapsuleCollider2D or a BoxCollider2D.
- (916478) - Physics: Fixed an issue with Raycast not always detecting an EdgeCollider2D when attached to a Rigidbody2D in certain poses.
- (878740) - Physics: Fixed a crash that happened when continuously scaling a MeshCollider while activating and deactivating it at the same time.
- (701504) - Physics:Fixed the voodoo trigger events being fired to scripts when a degenerate CapsuleCollider was used.
- (792933) - Scene Management : Fixed an issue where objects marked as 'DoNotDestroyOnLoad' and were disabled could be deleted on scene load/unload.
- (none) - Shaders: Fixed an incorrect shader translation to GLSL and Metal shader code from unsigned divide operation.
- (901719) - Shaders: Fixed an incorrect shader translation to GLSL and Metal shader code from a logical OR on boolean vectors. Fixed shader compile errors on Vulkan eg "Shader error in 'Hidden/Post FX/Screen Space Reflection': '' : compilation terminated at line 141 (on vulkan)".
- (902205) - Shadows/Lights: Fixed light halos drawing when more than 64 of them.
- (751629) - Shadows/Lights: Fixe an issue where the attenuation texture was not entirely black in its last pixel.
- (780763) - Sprites: Fixed an issue where sprites from ETC2 atlases were drawn incorrectly when sharing a packing tag with ETC1 split alpha sprites.
- (909977) - Windows Store: Fixed a potential stack overflow when building a project with a large custom cursor.
- (866141) - Windows Store: Fixed an out of bounds array access assert in Mesh code.
- (881845) - Windows Store: Fixed Ctrl+C deleting input field instead of copying it.
- (916281) - Windows Store: Fixed IL2CPP not being able to build C++ code with VS 2017 Update 2.
- (880362) - Windows Store: Fixed paste when clipboard changes while the application is in background.
- (875834) - Windows Store: Fixed pressing and holding Xbox controller button leading to false keydown events during the first frame of a scene.
- (892653) - Windows Store: Fixed serialization when a serializable type derives from another serializable type in another assembly that has a serializable private field.
- Added support for the 5th generation iPad.
- Networking: Added a timeout property to UnityWebRequest. This gives coarse grain control over timeouts for webrequests. (900900)
- VR: Updated Oculus to version 1.14.
- (898978) - Android: Fixed manifest merging with new Android SDK tools.
- (893042) - Animation: Fixed incorrect animated color values when in linear color space.
- (none) - Animation: Improved build and AssetBundle data determinism for Human components.
- (890644) - Build Pipeline: Fixed AssetBundle statistics that are printed to the editor log when building AssetBundles.
- (895452) - Build Pipeline: Fixed issue with Scene AssetBundles that would cause multiple builds with the same Scene that generated different results.
- (908965) - Editor: Fixed Xcode project; queueDebuggingEnabled is now included.
- (869729) - Fixed editor crashes when an error is made in a custom Deferred shader.
- (905640) - Fixed TextureImporter to allow newly-imported Textures to have their AssetBundle name/variant set.
- (909608) - Graphics: Fixed clear artifacts on metal, if only the UI camera is used in the Scene.
- (888796) - IL2CPP: Fixed memory snapshot profiler not showing multidimensional arrays.
- (905659) - IL2CPP: Applied a fix to prevent the following exception occurring during runtime for some projects: 'NotSupportedException: IL2CPP encountered a managed type which it cannot convert ahead-of-time. The type uses generic or array types which are nested beyond the maximum depth which can be converted'.
- (901950) - Physics: Fixed issue where effector/effector contacts are not correctly evaluated when effector collider masks are used.
- (898809) - UGUI: Fixed crash when reparenting inactive object.
- (none) - UGUI: Fixed memory leak in UGUI.
- (886258) - Removed the extra call to CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged when the canvas is set to ScreenSpace.Camera render mode, and the Camera’s Transform is changed.
- Asset Bundles: Reduced SerializedFile memory usage when reading streams inside AssetBundles.
- Build Pipeline: Exceptions thrown during the build process (e.g. by user callbacks) will now be treated the same as logged errors, from a reporting and StrictMode point of view.
- Graphics: Added function to allow cube map textures to be compressed from script like their Texture2D counterparts
- (839005) - Android: AndroidJava - return null instead of throwing exceptions on functions which return object, class or array.
- (888859) - Android: Fixed android application building with the latest android sdk.
- (894074) - Android: Fixed ctrl+b shortcut pushing app package even if it failed to build.
- (852582) - Android: Fixed use of presentation display.
- (867508) - Android: Fixed a rare crash on application exit due to UnityWebStreams not getting cleaned up properly.
- (877837) - Android: Fixed WebCamTexture crash with denied permissions.
- (none) - Android: SoftInput - Fixed input field hidden under keyboard when translucent flag is set.
- (875247) - Android: Webcam - Fixed the wrong orientation returned on first frames.
- (896659) - Animation: Fixed crash in prepare frame due to deactivating Animator in script
- (886335) - Animation: Fixed a crash when activating/deactivating GameObject in AnimationWindow.
- (896185) - Asset Pipeline: Fixed an issue when importing assets with name changes that could cause a timestamp mismatch in the database.
- (902580) - Editor: Fixed an issue that prevented the creation of GameObjects with a RectTransform component.
- (873206) - GI: Fixed a crash when creating reflection probes from OnWillRenderObject.
- (882704) - Graphics: Fixed a periodic crash in shadow culling job code (GenerateCombinedDynamicVisibleListJob).
- (884057) - Graphics: Fixed render texture not being cleared on stop for windows.
- (771031) - Graphics: Fixed a crash if Texture.GetPixels/SetPixels is used with invalid input parameters.
- (894071) - IL2CPP: Corrected an error in UnusedBytecodeStripper2 which could occur in some projects: "Member 'System.Type' was declared in another module and needed to be imported.
- (898861) - IL2CPP: Modify the implementation of the IL Switch opcode to workaround a possible C++ compiler bug in Xcode 8.3.
- (866673) - iOS: Fixed framework search paths in Xcode project being incorrectly quoted if they contained spaces.
- (882013) - iOS: Fixed inclusion of ReplayKit framework in plugins.
- (898787) - Kernel: Fixed an issue in JSON parsing that could cause a deserialized box collider to change size.
- (903466) - Lines: Reintroduced missing texture mapping mode, to restore pre-5.5 functionality.
- (898788) - Metal: Fixed unnecessary half to float casts in generated shaders.
- (902758) - Mono: Corrected the handling of C# compiler errors in a column that were more than 255 characters wide.
- (882685) - Particles: Fixed an issue where sub-emitters with a constant seed would not be identical on each subsequent play.
- (880353, 891305, 905608) - Physics 2D: Fixed a crash and infinite loop when triangulating Polygon2D.
- (825679) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed a delay when DNS could not resolve a given URL.
- (893302) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed a hang when using custom download handler script in editor in edit mode.
- Unity Ads: Updated native binaries to 2.1.0
- VR: GPU skinning can be enabled for Android VR. This is experimental, and behavior and performance should be verified on target devices.
- (780958) - Android: Disabled Debug markers on PowerVR Series 5 devices.
- (833158) - Android: Fixed an issue where a Unity application could stop responding after starting a screen recording.
- (898504) - Animation: Changing Animator.Speed during an animation transition will now correctly affect the cross-fade speed.
- (892043) - Animation: Fixed IK on Feet not working properly when interrupting transitions.
- (849376) - AssetBundles: Fixed a performance regression when building many small bundles.
- (none) - Cluster Rendering: VRPN works in Editor now.
- (none) - Editor Analytics : Added fix to stop sending editor analytics events when disabled (pro only) from Unity preferences.
- (896794) - Editor: Attempt to identify and use the cancel option for dialogs that are launched on worker threads, as they can otherwise soft-lock or force-quit the editor.
- (895474) - Graphics: Behavior of the VFACE semantic on DX12 is now consistent with the editor.
- (860724) - Graphics: Fix for buggy Android Adreno chipset frame buffer invalidation appearing as if rendering has frozen.
- (889446) - IL2CPP: Allow more deeply nested generic recursion for method metadata. Throw a managed exception when the recursion is too deep.
- (894071) - IL2CPP: Corrected an error in the byte code stripper which looked like this: "Member '' is declared in another module and needs to be imported.
- (868697) - iOS: Fixed a crash that could occur in callbacks for Social.localUser.Authenticate when the error parameter was read.
- (888370) - iOS: Fixed some icons not getting copied into Xcode project when Target Device was set to iPhone Only.
- (885096) - iOS: Local notifications are cleared on iOS10.
- (870498) - Kernel: Fixed a crash when undoing a revert would cause components to be removed.
- (889998) - MonoDevelop: Allow breakpoints to properly load in MonoDevelop in some situations where they did not load before.
- (892278) - Particles: Fixed an issue where scripted emission could fail to emit the correct number of particles.
- (893476) - Particles: Fixed scripted emission crash when using the TriggerModule.
- (893838) - Particles: Fixed sub-emitter crash when using Prefabs.
- (895898) - Particles: Only use skinning info if it's valid, when emitting from a skinned mesh renderer shape.
- (843507) - Physics: Do not draw Collider AABB gizmo if attached to a Rigidbody2D with 'simulated' property set to false.
- (895732) - Physics: Fixed an issue where infinite 2D raycast misses EdgeCollider2D edge.
- (none) - Physics: Fix for Rigidbody2D interpolation loosing precision with time.
- (868697) - Scripting: Fixed parameter corruption and potential crashes for some delayed callbacks.
- (858645) - Text: Fixed an issue where fonts created by script would fail to appear.
- (858540) - Unity Ads: Prevent Unity Ads internal MonoBehaviours from showing in the inspector.
- (884291) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed getting texture after scene reload.
- (876648) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed nonReadable parameter working the opposite way in UnityWebRequest.GetTexture().
- (896314) - VR: Fixed a potential crash when entering play mode.
- (none) - VR: Updated Oculus to version 1.13 and GearVR to version 1.13.1. Fixed plugin loading issue in paths with non-ASCII characters.
- (885964) - Windows Store: Fixed a crash that could occur with D3D build type when the window is minimized or closed.
- (888660) - Windows Store: Fixed non-alloc physics overlap functions causing a crash on .NET Scripting Backend.
- (890043) - Windows Store: Fixed an issue of not being able to switch to Windows Store platform when Windows 10 SDK is not installed.
- (776552) - WWW: Fixed an issue of new WWW object without internet connection did not set Error field.