- (1019920 (902838)) - Audio: Fixed an issue where unloading an asset bundle containing AudioClips would cause all other AssetBundle audio clips to be unloaded.
- (905161) - Editor: Fixed various UnityEditor.VersionControl.Provider APIs when used with newly created VersionControl.Assets.
- (943051) - Editor: Fixed an issue with picking objects on Windows/D3D11.
- (966404) - Editor: Fixed Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null.
- (None) - Graphics: Fixed cullmode not being reset after Deferred and Forward rendering loops.
- (1001377 (953606)) - iOS: Fixed standard shader specular highlights on mobiles.
- (947049 ()) - Linux: Fixed OnMouseDown not working with touch screens.
- (None) - Multi-Display: Fixed non-primary display input for mouse events on standalone.
- (969368) - Physics: Fixed memory leak when resizing BoxColliders.
- (1019921) - Physics: Fixed scale not being taken into account when computing a collider's pose.
- (1005311 (905817)) - Scene: Fixed DoImportScene crashing when importing FBX files.
- (968997) - Shaders: Fixed shader compiler crash when compiling specific D3D9 shaders.
- (919351) - Shaders: Fixed an issue with the Shader Compiler which would result in GLSL based platforms not being able to compiler certain shaders.
- (1005779) - Substance: Fixed a memory leak when using cloned ProceduralMaterials.
- (1008883) - Test Runner: Fixed missing category filter.
- (1011576 (991127)) - VR: Fixed Cardboard VR failing to initialize on certain Android devices.
- (1016356(1016356) - XR: Fixed LoadDeviceByName causing crash on Cardboard/Daydream in 5.6.5p3.
- Linux: Improved filesystem performance to handle large cache sizes
- (925835) - Editor: Fixed Skinned Mesh not being removed on undo.
- (1010397)(966172) - Editor: Fixed RectTransform causing the scene to be constantly flagged as dirty.
- (1010407) - Editor: Fixed undoing the activation of a UI layout component not undoing the side effects to the children RectTransforms.
- (926835)(921915) - Editor: Fixed errors seen in the console and log related to temp TLS allocations.
- (948053) - Graphics: Fixed issue where not all requested shader variants ending up in an asset bundle.
- (989484) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL ES crash due to problem with cached VertexAttribArray.
- (972995) - iOS: Fixed an issue where the launch image for iPhone X might not display correctly.
- (995429)(960439) - iOS: Fixed crash when opening an app via URL whilst mirroring display via Airplay.
- (1006820)(995079) - iOS: Fixed issue where Display.SetResolution silently failed during first frame.
- (971977) - Particles: Fixed console error message if deleting a Particle System whilst the Particle System Window is open.
- (947209) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed reference rewriter not fixing references for System.Net.Sockets.Socket when DLL where it's being referenced was compiled against .NET 3.5.
- (979741) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed .NET native compiler crash when using List or List in a serializable class.
- (959795) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed building player with IL2CPP player fails when there are plugins that are marked read-only in the project.
- (964787)(925387) - Video: Fixed video not playing in build when building for a different platform.
- (979198) - Windows: Fixe crash on startup in case screen width/height player preferences in registry got corrupted.
- (996015) - Windows: Fixed resolution dialog not showing monitor list and crashing on pressing 'Play' button on some weird monitor setups.
- (943435) - Build Pipeline: Fixed scene passed to OnProcessScene when entering Play Mode is not being loaded.
- (940608) - iOS: Fixed an issue where fullscreen movies could no longer be dismissed with a tap on iOS 11.
- (994961) (953524)- iOS: Fixed black frame flickering when changing screen orientation via script.
- (900969) - OSX: Fixed changing Input Manager entries causing the player to become unresponsive.
- (980818) (980806) - Performance Reporting: Report device model field for Managed Exceptions.
- (992056) - Scripting: Fixed crash when calling UnityEngine.Object.Instantiate on non-main thread.
- (937594) - WebGL: Added indexedDB caching mechanism for XMLHttpRequest in WebGL.
- XR: Update Google VR NDK to v1.100
- (907324) - Animation: Fixed a crash when an animator reset was triggered during a StateMachineBehaviour awake.
- (930814) - Animation: Fixed a crash when Animator instantiated from Script enters a Sub-State Machine with StateMachineBehaviour.
- (972927) - AppleTV: Removed 2x App store icon slices that cause App Store validation to fail.
- (None) - Build Pipeline: Improved build pipeline performance for large builds.
- (922829) - Editor: Added an optional Async mode for Perforce Integration (see Editor Settings) to account for high latency with a remote server.
- (929875) - GI: Fixed incorrect light modes being shown when multiple lights are selected.
- (935149) - GI: Fixed Meta pass values when using terrain mesh with MaterialPropertyBlock and Realtime GI.u(930042) - GI: Fixed Unnecessary error message being displayed in console.
- (941369) - Graphics: Fixed crash in SkinnedMeshRenderer::PrepareSkinCommon when SkinnedMeshRenderer has Animator and Cloth attached.
- (971965) - Graphics: Fixed crash when opening project with BC6H texture.
- (961692, 964998) - Graphics: Fixed asserts and potential memory leaks when Skinned Mesh Renderers with the "Update When Offscreen" property enabled are not visible.
- (968591) - Graphics: Fixed crash during a visibility callback when a GameObject which was not visible is set inactive followed by setting a visible GameObject inactive.
- (927145) - Graphics: Fixed crash in player when using non RGBA32 format 3D textures.
- (907391) - Graphics: Fixed case when some of the cameras don't render anything because depth buffer contains garbage.
- (956919) - Graphics: Fixed issue where DrawMeshInstanced calls will render with inverse normals if the previous draw call used negative scaling.
- (841236) - Graphics: Fixed changing the projectors render queue in script not having an effect.
- (957651) - Il2CPP: Prevented a crash on iOS which can occur when a device is awakened during a blocking socket call with a SIGPIPE signal.
- (979007) - iOS: iPhone X, fixed problem with missing keyboard Done/Cancel buttons.
- (954593) - iOS: Fixed videos started with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie not resuming after returning to the app in some circumstances.
- (58811) - iOS: Metal: Fixed MSAA corner case causing warning messages and validation error Marton Ekler.
- (952284) - iOS: [Metal] Fixed potential GPU crash.
- (878407) - Physics: Fixed PhysX crash when calling Physics.OverlapBoxNonAlloc on Android devices.
- (980640) - Resources: Improved Load performance in some circumstances.
- (930358) - Scripting: Fixed crash when using GitHub for Unity.
- (953068) - Scripting: Fixed Awake containing the wrong transform values when instantiated.
- (911613) - UI: Fixed issue where an assigned fallback font would not be used.
- (961763) - VR: Shaders meant to be used in VR platforms will no longer be included in builds where VR support is disabled.
- (966173) - XR: Fixed Daydream applications hanging before quiting to Android home when calling Application.Quit.
- 896143 - Audio: Quality of atrac9 clips can now be adjusted properly in the audio importer.
- 954607 - Editor: Fixed occasional hang during Editor startup.
- 953161 - Editor: Fixed player settings not using the default icon when there are none specified.
- 854349 - GI: Fixed Enlighten not generating lightmaps for meshes imported without UVs and with Generate Lightmap UVs option enabled.
- (925552) - GI: Fixed project build errors when Reflection Probes Projection setting in Tier1(Graphics Settings) is unchecked.
- (754298) - GI: Fixed terrain artefacts caused by Enlighten terrain mesh triangulation being different from the original mesh triangulation.
- (939947) - GI: Fixed exception being thrown when the background color of a Reflection Probe is changed.
- (935328) - GI: Fixed a crash in 'RenderTexture::DiscardContents' when opening the scene.
- (None) - IL2CPP: Improve incremental build performance on OSX.
- 966623 - IL2CPP: Fixed crash in thread pool during shutdown.
- 955760 - iOS: Fixed crash when connection is lost in the middle of AssetBundle download using WWW.
- (None) - Multiplayer: Fixed reliable message can be delivered twice.
- (827984) - Scripting: Fixed deadlocks and pauses when using System.Threading.Monitor.
- (None) - XR: Fixed mobile XR applications forcing landscape left orientation when right has been selected in the player settings.
- Android: Improve error messages from android sdk tools
- Apple TV: Added support for attitude data coming from new AppleTV remote.
- iOS: Add player setting to specify which device edges defer system gestures to the second swipe.
- iOS: Add player setting to specify whether the home button should be hidden on iPhone X
- iOS: Add support for iPhone X launch images.
- (944118) - Android: Fixed player crash when profiler with GPU profiling was enabled and graphics API was not OpenGL ES 3.
- (776875) - Android: Fixed realtime HDR reflection probes being black on older Android devices.
- (956658) - Android: Fixed build with target sdk 21-23.
- (934782) - Android: Fixed permissions popup crash.
- (931038) - Android: Fixed android video player stuttering and dropping frames.
- (934841) - Android: Fixed android video player playback lagging after activating input field.
- (942625) - Android: Fixed symbols.zip not including symbols file
- (943438) - Animation: Fixed assert when loading AnimationClip asynchronously in AssetBundles.
- (926559) - Editor: Fixed lightmaps being generated even when the scene does not contain any baked light contribution.
- (949574)GI: Progressive Lightmapper crashes with transparent shader.
- (951089) (949036) iOS: Fixed support for fonts of Tibetan, Armenian, Braille, Georgian and Thai languages in iOS 10 and iOS 11.
- (962350 960914) - iOS: Fixed the Screen.dpi() method in the Trampoline code not returning the correct number of DPI in iPhone 8, iPhone 8+ and iPhone X. Also fixed the iPhone 8+ and iPhone X model checking.
- (887019) - Lighting: Fixed issue where Progressive Lightmapper was not transmitting indirect rays through translucent objects.
- (963867 956196) - OSX: Fix Editor crash when using GLCore on High Sierra with Intel 6xxx series GPU.
- (930830) (936512) - AI: Fixed unwanted gap in the NavMesh produced by a concave edge crossing a tile boundary.
- (956599) - Android: Fixed header availability in UnityWebRequest when response uses chunked transfer.
- (943954) (924891) - Animation: Fixed an irrelevant assert in Animation Component.
- (942296) - Build: Fixed exceptions in OnPreProcessBuild not halting the build process correctly.
- (920536)(920116) (958239) (947004 - Build: Fixed a crash in BuildReporting::BuildReport::BeginBuildStep caused when BuildAssetBundles was being called from an OnPreprocessBuild callback.
- (935463) - Graphics: Fixed updating of bounding boxes for SkinnedMeshRenderers with 'Update When Offscreen' set.
- (955082) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where performing an undo on a Static Lightmap Object caused an error related to transforms to be reported.
- (963062) - OSX: Fixed hang for Metal when using MSAA on OSX 10.11 for Nvidia GPUs.
- (None) - OSX: Fixed startup crash on OSX 10.11 and iOS 7 with Metal.
- (946307) - Physics: Fixed GameObject with a disabled cloth component not following parent's transform.
- (951901) - Scripting: Fixed crash in debugger when trying to stop while a single step operation is in progress
- (949127) - Scripting: Fix 64-bit type packing in the iOS runtime
- (959867) - tvOS: Fixed icon asset catalog setup when certain multi-layer icons are missing.
- (759166) - UWP - Fixed "Run in Background" player setting not making player to ignore minimize events.
- (962253) - VR: Fixed iOS Google VR Podfile not reporting the correct version.
- (941166)(775206 - WebGL: Enabled fullscreen support in Safari >= 10.1.
- (957491) - XR: Fixed issue with Camera.stereoSeparation being incorrectly applied to Oculus HMDs.
- (None) - XR: Fixed android driver issue by invalidating the depth and stencil buffers at the same time.
- (892084) - XR: Fixed camera aspect ratio after disabling VR.
- Global Illumination: Added ATrous filter for the Progressive Lightmapper.
- iOS: Add identification enums for iPhone 8, 8+ and X.
- Multiplayer: Increased send bandwidth for web sockets.
- tvOS: Implement support for 4K AppleTV icons and splashscreens.
- (916719) - APIUpdater: Fixed unnecessary reference to mscorlib 4.0 being added to assemblies in some cases.
- (none) - DX12: Fixed copy queue memory leak.
- (938617) - DX12: Fixed constant buffer memory being overwritten in certain circumstances.
- (925955) - DX12: Fixed bad pipeline state issue causing errors.
- (879511) - Editor: Fixed an error messages when enabling Version Control "Work Offline" mode e.g. "InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object".
- (944934, 935602) - Editor: Fixed an issue where LogAssert.Expect would ignore the the logtype when finding a satisfying event when running playmode and editmode tests.
- (940837, 910845) - Editor: The generated TestResults.xml when running playmode and editmode tests is now updated to be in NUnit3 format.
- (950990) - Graphics: Metal: Fix occasional GPU hangs when dispatching compute shaders.
- (667190) - Graphics: Fixed "group < 0x7fff" errors when hitting undocumented limit for LOD groups.
- (930666) - Graphics: Report an error instead of crashing when Mesh has invalid positions e.g. NaN.
- (932065) - Graphics: Fixed camera rendering to a temporary RenderTexture from clearing the stencil bits when it shouldn't i.e. for HDR cameras.
- (926718) - Graphics: Fixed a crash in CameraStackRenderingState::ReleaseResources e.g. searching in Hierarchy window.
- (933768) - Graphics: Fixed D3D11 errors in scenes containing a Camera that has HDR enabled and depth-only clear.
- (921598) - Graphics: Fixed the Sprite Mode in the Inspector Import Settings so it defaults to Single rather than None, when an image is imported.
- (939897) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where off-screen SkinnedMeshRenderer with 'update when off-screen' enabled was not skinned.
- (950215) - Graphics: Fixed asserts when animations disable newly visible renderers.
- (935563) - IL2CPP: Avoid stack overflow from occurring in Unity liveness logic (asset GC).
- (944939) - IL2CPP: Allow SetSocketOption to work properly for add membership and remove membership with IPv6.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Fixed calling System.Collections.Generic.IList1 methods on native objects that implement Windows.Foundation.Collections.IVector1 interface and calling Windows.Foundation.Collections.IVector1 methods on managed objects that implement System.Collections.Generic.IList1 interface.
- (949032) - iOS: SystemInfo.supportedRenderTargetCount now correctly returns 8 for devices that support it.
- (939661) - Lines: Fixed a case where looping lines with corner vertices were causing graphical corruption.
- (952232, 952020) - Metal: Fixed a shader compilation regression on macOS 10.11.6 and iOS 8.x and earlier.
- (none) - Multiplayer: Fixed update timers internal time after io thread resuming.
- (898217) - OSX: Application.persistentDataPath always returns. Library/ApplicationSupport (instead of occasional Library/Caches).
- (954747) - OSX: Fixed High Sierra OS freeze while using Local Cache Server.
- (936628) - Particles: Fixed an issue where the ParticleSystem.Emit() was ignoring the playback time when reading the Main Module curves/gradients.
- (937693) - Particles: Fixed an issue where Sorting Fudge was incorrect when using a Custom Sort Axis on a camera.
- (910284) - Particles: Fixed an issue where some Shape Module properties could become corrupt during an upgrade (Radius, Arc, Random Direction).
- (932044) - Physics: Ensure that the enter/exit collision/trigger callbacks are correctly matched when a single simulation step causes a contact to stop then start again.
- (none) - Profiling: - Fixed various instabilities with Integration tests, namely suites ProfilerSuite.ProfilerDynamicSampleTests and ProfilerSuite.ProfilerCustomSamplerTests.
- (930803, 904652) - Resource Management: Optimized the loading of assets performed via Resources.Load. This addresses a performance regression reported in Android platforms.
- (925180, 899829) - Shaders: Fixed an issue with shadows precision on mobile platforms.
- (944301) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed a resource leak when aborting an AssetBundle download, leading to higher memory usage and sometimes CPU throttling.
- (946559) - Windows Standalone: Fixed an issue that caused recursive player loop error when moving window around.
- (none) - XR: Fixed handling of Screen resolution changes, especially in VR
- (931397) - XR: Fixed black screen on startup on Cardboard when GLES2 or GLES3 is used.
- (945338, 946060) - Android : Fixed the issue of black screen on startup on Android Oreo devices.
- (945953) - Android : Fixed a shader compile error on devices not supporting GL_FRAGMENT_PRECISION_HIGH.
- (935087) - Animation : Fixed alpha channel being animated when in linear color mode.
- (921652, 937648) - Build Pipeline : Fixed the behaviour of the build process so that all the scripts get recompiled if the build process fails.
- (none) - Editor : Fixed incorrect lighting when switching to Metal device if Editor was started in OpenGL.
- (873467) - Editor : Fixed
Callback registration failed kMaxCallback crash when entering playmode.
- (925589) - Foundation : Fix for a fake memory leak spamming "ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations" when calling PluginImporter.SetPlatformData.
- (726487) - GI : Fixed a case where object lighting preview was empty for meshes with no normals.
- (925579) - GI : Fixed Shadowmask in Forward rendering when multiple directional lights are used.
- (919234) - GI : Fixed an issue where creating a new scene in project window affected the lighting settings of other scenes.
- (907378) - GI : Fixed environment Reflection Probe not updating when the user changed the context of the Skybox shader.
- (829193) - Graphics : Fixed occlusion culling of shadows within the camera sightline.
- (950977) - Graphics : [Metal] Eliminated Z-fighting artifacts on certain devices.
- (941950) - iOS : Fixed a crash when Low Memory is signaled very early.
- (933588, 944619) - iOS : Fixed the underlying behaviour of the iOS player in order to make the Unity window the key window after an orientation change. This was causing problems when, for example, an attempt was made to open a URL when launching FBlogin through the Unity Facebook SDK when in portrait only autorotate state.
- (944462) - iOS : Fixed an occasional crash on iOS when using UnityWebRequest.
- (945175) - OSX : Fix for memory leak in LocalFileSystemOSX::Enumerate when using AssetDatabase.CopyAsset.
- (948070) - OSX : Fixed VSync for Metal on OSX 10.13 to follow Quality Settings.
- (none) - OSX : Fix for VSync not working on OpenGL Editor.
- (901096) - Particles : Fixed a crash when script changes quality level at runtime while Shuriken was active.
- (916584) - Physics : Stop invalid warning being output to console when destroying a CompositeCollider2D component.
- (928582, 941997, 795258) - Profiler : Fixed memory leak when connection switched from player to editor.
- (942459) - Scripting : Fixed a crash when invalid IL code was encountered.
- (918046) - Scripting : Fixed a crash when Ldflda opcode was used and null check was missing.
- (763091) - Scripting : Fixed a crash if delegate was created on un-inflated generic type.
- (912607) - Scripting : Fixed debugger error of "Unable to step" when trying to step over dead code blocks.
- (931791, 936519) - Shaders : Addressed an internal issue that was causing the same shader to be built different as part of an AssetBundle on each successive build run. This only affected certain shaders and only occurred in macOS.
- (936801) - UnityWebRequest : Fixed a possible freeze on iOS, when running multiple UnityWebRequests with custom download handler scripts.
- (none) - UnityWebRequest : Fixed early availability of status code when UnityWebRequest was still running.
- (none) - UnityWebRequest : Ensure that headers are available in UnityWebRequest only after all of them are received.
- (none) - UnityWebRequest : Fixed possible issues aborting UnityWebRequest when using a custom download handler script.
- (920106, 930441) - VR : Fixed an issue were the right eye was not rendering with Single Pass rendering and camera had Allow HDR enabled.
- (918916, 943111) - VR : Fixed an issue whereby CommandBuffer.Blit did not work when used in CameraEvent.AfterEverything.
- (none) - VR : Improved rendering performance of Daydream and Gear VR apps.
- (899259) - VR : Fixed an assert
IsMatrixValid (matrix) when camera's target eye was set to left or right.
-iOS : Added App Store icon slot to iOS player settings (required by Xcode 9.0)
- VR : Updated Google VR NDK to 1.80.
- (918875) - Android : Resources.Load no longer stalls LoadScene and LoadSceneAsync.
- (938685) - Build Pipeline : Fixed a bug where running Unity in batch mode wasn't selecting the correct build target group on startup.
- (none) - Graphics : Fixed TrailRenderer not recording the first position when instantiated using a position and rotation value.
- (none) - Graphics : Fixed incorrect rendering on Metal after switching from a scene which called Shader.SetGlobalTexture with cubemap texture.
- (938089, 944773) - Graphics : Fixed a rare crash when dynamic batching is enabled.
- (916425) - Graphics : Fixed memory leak in Editor scene view.
- (918642) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when a valid Mesh had no submeshes.
- (918636) - Graphics : Fixed a rare case when shader compilation failed with error message "Failed to find parameters of a compiled D3D9 shader".
- (898184) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when Vulkan loader was installed but no drivers were installed and Vulkan was used as the default API.
- (906072) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when trying to use 16-bit RenderTexture on systems which did not support them.
- (826751) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when using Compute Shader with very large number of thread groups i.e. greater than 500,000.
- (775291) - Graphics : Improved documentation to explain when using Graphics.Blit to a Null target it may get re-routed to a texture if the main camera had a RenderTexture as a target.
- (782380) - Graphics : Fixed an issue where by multiple display camera was not rendering after reloading the scene using SceneManager.LoadScene().
- (922739) - Graphics : Fixed an issue where Terrain was not showing wireframe in shaded-wireframe mode.
- (922996) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when assigning (invalid) Mesh to a SkinnedMeshRenderer from script in standalone player.
- (922715) - Graphics : Fixed a crash on exit from fullscreen player when using OpenGLCore graphics API.
- (733687) - Graphics : Fixed Mesh becoming offset and scaled when accessing 'mesh' property on a MeshFilter on a static GameObject and static batching was enabled.
- (803067) - Graphics : Fixed dynamic batching overwriting the vertex colour stream on untextured meshes.
- (none) - Graphics : Fixed loading shaders in a variant collection not loading the variants from all passes which match.
- (921083) - Graphics : Fixed a crash when depth surface was missing from RenderTarget setup i.e. GrabPass.
- (none) - IL2CPP : Fixed calling System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary
2 methods on native objects that implement Windows.Foundation.Collections.IMap2 interface from managed code and calling Windows.Foundation.Collections.IMap
2 methods on managed objects that implement System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary2 interface from native code.
- (932981) - IL2CPP : Fixed calling Windows.Foundation.Collections.PropertySet methods that derive from IDictionary`2 interface from managed code.
- (940906) - IL2CPP : Added an extra check for a method with a body but an empty instruction list to prevent a crash in IL2CPP.
- (925709) - Particles : Removed unnecessary sync between main and graphics threads improving performance when more than one camera is rendering
- (none) - Scripting : Raised MarshalDirectiveException rather than aborting when invalid array marshaling directive was encountered
- (none) - Scripting : Avoid stack overflow from occurring in Unity liveness logic (asset GC).
- (none) - Scripting : Fixed Marshal.StructureToPtr when a field type was a multidimensional array of blittable types.