The Unity 4.1.3 release brings you new features and fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 4.1 Release Notes.现在更新
- Android: Fixed rendering issues on Nexus4 + Android os 4.2.2 when "Use 32bits Display Buffer" is checked, due to Compositor using Default FBO alpha.
- Editor: Fix Profiler window freeze on Mac OS X 10.8.3 with older NVIDIA GPUs (disabled GPU profiler completely on these systems due to driver bugs).
- Editor: Fixed forcing texture to be POT if pvrtc compression is selected.
- Editor: Fixed oversight in fix to crash when loading fonts from asset bundles in editor.
- Fixed crash when unloading unused assets.
- iOS: Fixed substance subsystem crash during asset bundle loading when stripping is enabled.
- iOS: Fixed performance regression with static batching.
- Mecanim: Blend Tree's mirror and offset parameter were not saved correctly for standalone build.
- Mecanim: Fix recorder memory leak.
- Mecanim: Fix crash in Mecanim when using interruptible transition.
- Mobile: Fixed skinning performance regression.
- Scripting: Avoid crash if behaviors are destroyed on disable.