The Unity 4.3.1 release brings you improvements and fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 4.3 Release Notes.现在更新
- Windows Store Apps/Windows 8.1: When using debug player, more information will be outputed to Output Window, for ex., WindowsActivate, WindowsSizeChanged events, etc
- Windows Store Apps: Restore CompilationOverrides.UseNetCore option behavior like it was in 4.2.x, basically if you have this option - all C# files will be compiled against .NET Core, also introduced a new option UseNetCorePartially which compiles C# against .NET Core if they're not located in - Plugins, Standard Assets or Pro Standard Assets directories.
- 2D: Can now create sprites from POT textures in advanced mode.
- 2D: Destroying a Sprite's texture will not crash the SpriteRenderer that's using it.
- 2D: Do not trash MaterialPropertyBlock on a SpriteRenderer.
- 2D: Sprite.textureRectOffset won't crash the editor anymore.
- BlackBerry: Fixed garbage collect crash when using threads
- BlackBerry: SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier now returns serial number correctly
- Debugger: Avoid deadlocks on OSX
- Graphics: Fix "fence == expectedFence" error with GPU skinning
- Graphics: Fix GPU Skinning crash on DX11 when the bone count changes.
- Graphics: Fixed Intel DX9 GPUs (like Intel 945) incorrectly being labeled as unsupported by Unity.
- Graphics: Fixed real-time shadows with orthographic camera and baked occlusion data.
- Graphics: Fixed Screen.width and height reporting incorrect values in the Editor.
- Graphics: Fixed some setups with shadows & image effects causing crashes in free Unity version.
- iOS: Fixed iOS build being non-PIE compatible
- Physics: Assert being thrown when 2D collider area is below what Box2D can handle.
- Physics: Fixed inability to set 2D rigid-body mass from the scripts.
- Physics: Slider Joint 2d properties accept Infinity value and produce runtime errors
- Sourcebuild: Fixed running tests in stripped sourcecode builds
- WebPlayer Installer: Install x64 content to Program Files instead of Program Files (x86)
- WePlayer: Fixed a WTS bug on Windows 8 and 8.1 where the player would think that the screen is locked
- Windows Editor/Player: Fixed rendering performance regressions in 4.3.
- Windows Editor: Fixed crash on toggling Direct3D 11 mode when profiler window is open.
- Windows Store Apps/Windows 8.1: Fix a bug with Independent Input source enabled, the application would report incorrect touch position on some devices, for ex., Surface Pro
- Windows Store Apps/Windows 8.1: Fix a bug with Independent Input source enabled, the application will still receive input after loosing and regaining focus.
- Windows Store Apps/Windows Phone 8: Fixed random crashes, when putting pressure on GC.
- Windows Store Apps: Fixed a bug where the webcam could destroyed before its deinitialization is finished
- Windows Store Apps: fixed checking plugin compatibility for .NET 4.5 plugins
- Windows Store Apps: fixed lowercase 'y' not working in input controls
- Windows Store Apps: fixed setting default cursor in player settings
- Windows Store Apps: Fixed the issue where BlockUntilDone in WWW backend would not properly wait until the http task is completely finished