The Unity 4.6.9 release brings you few improvements and several fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 4.6 Release Notes.现在更新
- Asset Store: Added progress bar while decrypting downloaded Asset Store packages.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Completed the IPv6 implementation.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Optimize System.Reflection access to metadata.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Reduce initialization time of IL2CPP scripting backend.
- iOS: Added Xcode 7 GM and Xcode 7.1 Build & Run support.
- (676381) - AI: Fixed crash when navmesh polygon count exceeds internal maximum.
- (661775) - AI: Fixed occasional crash on selecting a NavMeshAgent in editor while Navigation window is open.
- (none) - Android: Fixed an issue where textures didn't load properly on Tegra devices.
- (721346) - Android: Fixed status bar not shown and touch offset when status bar was not hidden.
- (703290) - Asset Importing: Force script compilation to happen synchronously when the overall asset import process is happening synchronously too.
- (704016) - Editor: Made sure blendShapes normals were not imported if None was set in Import Setting.
- (none) - iOS: Added DeviceGeneration Enums for iPhone6S, iPhone6S Plus, iPad Pro 1st Generation, and iPad Mini 4th Generation.
- (none) - iOS: Disabled bitcode by default to work around build issues on Xcode 7.
- (none) - iOS: Enabled SSL for HWStats analytic reporting.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed crash while building iOS project on El Capitan.
- (728134) - iOS: Fixed Game Center authentication crash on iOS 9.0.
- (718387), (720698) - iOS: Fixed system dynamic font support on iOS 9 where only the first font could be read from certain font collections and font substitutes, as identified by the OS, were not handled.
- (689461) - iOS/IL2CPP: Added support for access default parameter values via reflection.
- (731652) - iOS/IL2CPP: Allow default parameter values for nullable types to be converted to C++ correctly.
- (714759) - iOS/IL2CPP: Allow WebRequest to work with IPv6 addresses.
- (723439) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct C++ code generation when a struct inherits from a generic interface.
- (730563) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct the generated C++ code when MonoPInvokeCallback is used to specify a type which has marshaling directives. The marshaling directives from that type will be used, and a compile error in the generated C++ code will no longer occur.
- (705898) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected a code generation error with the JsonFX library with the error message: "not implemented on non-abstract class".
- (719084) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected an error in the negation of a float converted from an unsigned integer.
- (707376) - iOS/IL2CPP: Ensure IL2CPP generates valid numeric identifiers under all system languages.
- (719378) - iOS/IL2CPP: Ensure PreserveAttribute on type preserves default constructor.
- (732814) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash in the il2cpp::icalls::mscorlib::System::Reflection::MonoMethod::get_base_definition method.
- (715965) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed assert on socket error.
- (703908) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed Directory.GetFiles using search pattern with embedded '*'.
- (712553) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed error when using 64-bit Interlocked operations on 32-bit devices.
- (716138) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed pinning of structures with ExplicitLayout.
- (721435) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed reading pointers with multiple levels of indirection.
- (718696) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed unsafe pointer to struct assignment.
- (718708) - iOS/IL2CPP: Generate correct C++ code when an extension method as a constrained generic type which is another generic type defined in a different assembly.
- (721329) - iOS/IL2CPP: IL2CPP: Fixed various performance issues by doing less type initialization at startup.
- (714759) - iOS/IL2CPP: Implemented host name resolution with IPv6.
- (700792) - iOS/IL2CPP: Implemented the correct rounding behavior (banker's rounding) for the Math.Round method.
- (717904) - iOS/IL2CPP: Now allow a cast of T to IList (where BaseT is a base class of T) to work correctly.
- (727395) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash in Application.LoadLevel now.
- (722375) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevented a NullReferenceException exception from being thrown in the KeyValuePair ToString method when the value was a reference type.
- (722433) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevented an used block from being marked as dead during conversion if it was immediately after a try block with an explicit leave opcode.
- (715013) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevented the exception "MissingMethodException: No constructor found for System.Resources.RuntimeResourceSet::.ctor(System.IO.UnmanagedMemoryStream)" from occurring when the TZ4NET assembly was used.
- (716991) - iOS/IL2CPP: Speed up retrieving classes by name.
- (none) - Shaders: Fixed support for "framebuffer fetch" (mostly iOS) functionality on OpenGL ES 3.0 and Metal.
- (none) - UI: Fixed API breaking change where GetMousePointerEventData required a parameter.
- (694380), (683346) - Windows Phone 8.1: Fixed random hang, when application returned from suspend mode, for ex., when performing In App Purchase.
- (717935) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed audio on Windows 10.