The Unity 5.0.4 release brings you improvements and a few fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 5.0 Release Notes.现在更新
- Android: Audio - Enabled OpenSL for GearVR.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Load embedded resource files as memory mapped read-only files so that they do not contribute to memory pressure.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Lower memory used by IL2CPP executables at runtime by removing unused overhead from memory profiling.
- Xbox One: Unity is now build with the June 2015 XDK. You must have the June 2015 XDK installed on your PC and use the matching or later recovery.
- (none) - Android: Fixed an issue whereby unaligned access caused a crash on Tegra K1.
- (691217) - GLES: Fixed crash on Vivante GPUs when using binary shaders.
- (699694) - GLES: Fixed crash when using multithreaded renderer and using shader that uses vertex colors when the mesh data doesn't contain vertex colors.
- (none) - Graphics: Configurable vertex compression to fix lightmap UVs shifting.
- (700474) - Graphics: Fixed issue when loading single channel JPEGs using Texture2D.LoadImage.
- (691599) - Inspector: Fixed NullReferenceException caused by deleting objects during Inspector redraw.
- (685439) - iOS: Fixed an issue whereby lightmapped objects with legacy shaders lit with realtime light in legacy deferred no longer render incorrectly.
- (695118), (701548) - iOS/IL2CPP: Add support for PreserveAttribute to prevent classes, methods, fields and properties from being stripped in IL2CPP.
- (700507) - iOS/IL2CPP: Avoid deadlock during UnloadUnusedAssets.
- (691607), (667147) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct an exception during code conversion which has the error message "Invalid global variables count" when converting some UnityScript assemblies.
- (698060) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected an error in generated code when a constrained generic parameter type is used in a nested lambda expression.
- (698589) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected RPC implementation for the UnityEngine.Networking namespace.
- (704018) - iOS/IL2CPP: Ensure that GetCurrentMethod returns the proper value, even when the generated native method is inlined.
- (695179) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash which occurred when Ldvirtftn opcode was used on a non-virtual method.
- (691404) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a rare case when bytecode stripper would incorrectly strip wrong overloaded generic virtual method.
- (694535) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed an issue which sometimes caused IL2CPP to not call static constructors when Unity created class instances from native code.
- (696986) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed ConstructorInfo.Invoke() returning null for Nullable types.
- (694436) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed IL2CPP generated code in if (...) block if the condition operand was an IntPtr.
- (694436) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed IL2CPP generated marshaling code for marshaling IntPtr into any other primitive type.693316
- (673249) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed managed stack traces.
- (702879) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed marshaling arrays of structs marked with [Out] attribute.
- (697563) - iOS/IL2CPP: Generate correct C++ code for a generic virtual method which returns an IEnumerator and has a generic constraint defined on the method it overrides.
- (696187) - iOS/IL2CPP: Pr700531event a C++ compiler error in generated code about an undeclared identifier with the test "Unused local just for stack balance".
- (702696) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a runtime exception with IL code in an enumerator's MoveNext method when the enumerator's return type is a constrained generic type.
- (703294) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent an exception during code generation when the default value of a field is not the same type as the field.
- (704069) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent the player build process from using older generated C++ source files from a previous build.
- (691008) - iOS/IL2CPP: When compiling scripts for the player, appropriate UnityEngine.UI.dll will be referenced.
- (671681) - Lighting: Fixed inaccurate screenspace scissoring of lights with large range.
- (none) - Mono: Double traverse object count to avoid stack overflow when freeing huge amounts of objects.
- (none) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed a rare crash at boot when reading AppxManifest.xml.
- (690152) - Xbox One: Fixed a bug that could cause game chat to fail when more than two players are involved.
- (none) - Xbox One: Mono: Double traverse object count to avoid stack overflow when freeing huge amounts of objects.