The Unity 5.1.1 release brings you a new feature, several improvements and a large number of fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 5.1 Release Notes.现在更新
- VR: Gear VR is now supported with Unity VR.
- Editor: Added MonoDevelop Solution Properties toggle to External Tools to disable writing of MonoDevelopProperties section to .sln files.
- Graphics: Added hexadecimal code support to Color (TryParseHexString, ToHexStringRGB and ToHexStringRGBA).
- Graphics: Added set to gpu skinning parameter in PlayerSettings.
- Input: Mouse cursor will be confined to rendered area in Windows standalone (when CursorLockMode.Confined is used).
- iOS/IL2CPP: Lower memory used by IL2CPP executables at runtime by removing unused overhead from memory profiling and making more data constant.
- Linux: Removed "faulty GPU driver" workarounds for Intel drivers that claim to support OpenGL 3.0+.
- Mecanim: Show frame number in avatar previewer.
- Mecanim: AnimatorState runtime speed is now a multiplier apply on the orignal speed rather than an override.
- AI: Fixed NavMeshAgent path re-planning (typically after carving) when agents are assigned a path via SetPath.
- AI: Fixed issue causing spurious error message "ag.remainingDistance >= 0.0f" for agents waiting at OffMeshLinks.
- AI: Fixed problem with performance when scene constains only idle agents with small radii.
- Android: Now Application.systemLanguage will return Chinese Traditional or Chinese Simplified instead of just Chinese.
- APIUpdater: Fixed crash when scripts contains some specific generic type / method usages.
- APIUpdater: Fixed editor hang updater consent dialog is displayed while user is performing a drag & drop.
- Audio: If the audio output device fails to init, then init to the null device to prevent crash.
- Audio: The Disable Audio option now prevents FMOD from initializing and allocating resources which are exclusive on some platforms.
- CEF: Fixed crash when opening the asset store when no network.
- Cloud Service: Fix for using another encoding for the url.
- Editor: Fixed bad scene view performance when lots of light gizmos are drawn.
- Editor: Fixed: Missing icon in Mecanim Transition inspector.
- Editor: Profiler GameObject count in scene no longer increases when selecting camera.
- Editor: Undo for editing capsule collider.
- Editor: Undo for GameObject > Toggle Active State in main menu.
- GI: Fixed static lightmap baking on a rectangular terrain.
- GLES: Fixed crash on Vivante GPUs when using binary shaders.
- Graphics: Fixed inaccurate screenspace scissoring of lights with large range.
- Graphics: Fixed assertion when LODGroup is scaled to zero.
- Graphics: Fixed command buffer RenderTargetIdentifier with RenderTexture argument.
- Graphics: Fixed regression in handling "external" textures (Texture2D.CreateExternalTexture).
- Graphics: Fixed rendering issues after native rendering plugin GL.IssuePluginEvent() calls on OpenGL ES platforms.
- Input: Update mouse position when it is outside of rendered area in Windows standalone.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Avoid adding includes and methods (for method declaration includes) for types generated to terminate generic type recursion. iOS/IL2CPP: Correct an error in generated code when a constrained generic parameter type is used in a nested lambda expression.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Correct code generation for a generic type with another generic type as a constraint when the generic parameter for the constraint is a value type.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected the implementation of the ldvirtftn opcode for types using a constrained generic generic parameter.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Correctly invoke an action pointing to an extension method.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Emit memory barriers to ensure the correct acquire and release semantics are enforced for loads and stores of volatile fields.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Ensure that background threads which are not explicitly joined have their resources freed so that the runtime does not leak thread handles.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash which occurred during a call to Socket.SetSocketOption with the AddMembership or DropMembership names.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed managed stack traces.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a code generation issue when using static constructors in base generic classes.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Generate correct C++ code for a generic virtual method which returns an IEnumerator and has a generic constraint defined on the method it overrides.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Implement embedded resources for IL2CPP.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash when a thread with a name is finalized.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent IL2CPP from throwing an exception at conversion time for a generic type deriving from a generic interface.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed WWWForm.data property getter being extremely slow on IL2CPP.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a case where static constructor would not be called if an object is constructed within Unity internally.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed an issue which sometimes caused IL2CPP to not call static constructors when Unity created class instances from native code.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Static constructor of base type now gets correctly called if a derived class does not have one when creating an object of a derived type.
- iOS/Metal: Fixed crash when using preloaded shaders.
- iOS: Fixed crash on A7 SoC when locking the screen.
- iOS: Fixed rendering issues when dismissing presenting view controller which overrides orientation constraints.
- iOS: Fixed simulator crashing on startup due to "Symbol not found: __ZN5metal16g_CurrentEncoderE".
- iOS: Now Application.systemLanguage will return Chinese Traditional or Chinese Simplified instead of just Chinese.
- Linux: Fixed nonASCII input regression.
- Mecanim: Changing AnimatorState runtime speed from positive to negative value should now correctly play the animation clip backward.
- Mecanim: Fixed AnimatorState.speed with a value of 0 should now correctly pause the animation clip.
- Mecanim: Fixed broken copy paste.
- Mecanim: Fixed firing multiple events at 0.
- ModuleManager: Fixed exception when opening the Module Manager window.
- OpenGL: Fixed crash when trying to use unified OpenGL GfxDevice on MacOSX.
- Plugins: Fixed Standalone settings, toggle buttons were showing platforms as disabled while in reality they were enabled.
- PS3/PS4: Fixed some separate alpha blending shader states not working properly.
- Samsung TV: Fixed an issue where games launched on the 2014 TVs without using the Unity Launcher would crash.
- Scripting: Fixed debugger deadlock on OSX.
- Scripting: Fixed MonoDevelop incorrectly stepping over recursive methods.
- Scripting: Fixed Unity crash when using newer versions of the soft debugger client in MonoDevelop.
- Terrain: Fixed occasional incorrect SpeedTree LOD.
- Tizen: Display software keyboard correctly in landscape.
- Tizen: Fixed some typed characters not displaying correctly.
- Tizen: Removed unnecessary texture compression selector in the build window.
- Tizen: Resolved "Failed to wait on semaphore" errors when script debugging.
- Tizen: Resolved build failures when various non-alphanumeric are entered into the product description.
- Tizen: Resolved rendering errors with Landscape Right screen orientation.
- Tizen: Set the supported screen sizes key in the manifest. Not doing so results in Tizen store rejections.
- Tizen: Text typed into software keyboard is now displayed.
- Tizen: Updated product description field to prevent text wrapping issues.
- Tizen: Video playback is now supported.
- TreeEditor: Fixed incorrect labels and tooltips.
- UNET: Client is not sending/receiving packets and does not disconnect.
- UNet: Fixed an issue whereby NetworkTransform could corrupt SyncVars.
- UNet: Fixed an issue whereby Network Serializer breaks on some 64-bit values.
- UNet: Wrong interpolation in NetworkTransform has been fixed.
- UNet: Added fixes for multiple NetworkClient objects.
- UNET: Fixed: Memory continuously builds up with uNet server simply activated.
- UNET: Fixed: Ping from obsolete connection can cause problem with functionality of new connection.
- UNET: Fixed: Reliable sequenced channel for reused (disconnect then connect) connection stop working.
- UNett: Fix for bad error message on networked commands.
- Unified GL: Fixed mobile bloom and mobile blur shaders (and anything else that used array inputs).
- Unified GL: Fixed VFACE translation. Unified GL: Shader .cginc include files failed to load if the file to be included had UTF BOM. Fixed.
- VR: Render scale now functions correctly with 0.6 Oculus SDK.
- VR: Render scale now works in deferred mode.
- VR: VR.loadedDevice now works at runtime.
- WebPlugin: Fixed cross-domain policy bypass issue (reported by Jouko Pynnonen of Klikki Oy).
- XboxOne: Fixed a crash that occurs in the debug player at startup.
- Windows Store Apps: Projects containing white spaces in their names won't build correctly.
- Workaround: Remove white spaces from the project name.