The Unity 4.6.6 release brings you a few improvements and many fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 4.6 Release Notes.Jetzt aktualisieren
Sind Sie neu bei Unity? Erste Schritte
- Android: Allow to configure audio buffer size.
- Editor: Added Android 5.0 and 5.1 to "Minimum API Level" list.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Decrease IL2CPP memory usage by making metadata structures const.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Enable generic sharing for types and methods whose generic parameters have constraints.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Enable MakeGenericType and MakeGenericMethod for types and methods whose generic parameters have constraints.
- iSO/IL2CPP: Improve conversion time of il2cpp, especially in generics heavy code.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Thumb instructions enabled for IL2CPP ARMv7 architecture, should improve ARMv7 code segment size.
- iOS/Metal: Better support for native rendering plugins when using Metal.
- Terrain: Performance improved when tree imposters are to be updated due to camera movement.
- Android: Fixed player crash when audio is disabled.
- Android: Fixed sound glitches when using FastMixer audio on GearVR.
- Animation: Fixed a memory leak when "Optimize Game Objects" was used without a skeleton.
- Editor: Android - Fixed updating SDK on x86 Java on Windows.
- Graphics: Fix for a crash when swapping skinned meshes under GLES3.
- Graphics: Fixed inaccurate screenspace scissoring of lights with large range.
- Input: Input.GetJoystickNames() no longer returns a single blank entry when no joysticks are attached.
- Input: Update mouse position when it is outside of rendered area in Windows standalone.
- Input: Update rect used to clip Input.mousePosition when Windows Standalone window is resized.
- iOS: Allow to append builds made with different scripting backend.
- iOS: Correctly set 5.1.1 SDK according to user prefs.
- iOS: Fixed crash on A7 devices when locking the screen.
- iOS: Fixed memory leak in iOS WebCamTexture.GetPixels().
- iOS: Fixed Xcode 6.3 Build & Run.
- iOS: Fixed Xcode project supported platforms and SDKs settings.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Added support for string.Normalize.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Correct code generation for a generic type with another generic type as a constraint when the generic parameter for the constraint is a value type.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected the implementation of the ldvirtftn opcode for types using a constrained generic generic parameter.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Correctly invoke an action pointing to an extension method.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Correctly lazy initialize the type information when Type.GetDeclaringType is called.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Emit memory barriers to ensure the correct acquire and release semantics are enforced for loads and stores of volatile fields.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Ensure that background threads which are not explicitly joined have their resources freed so that the runtime does not leak thread handles.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a case where static constructor would not be called if an object is constructed within Unity internally.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a code generation issue when using static constructors in base generic classes.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash which occurred during a call to Socket.SetSocketOption with the AddMembership or DropMembership names.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed code generation for binary comparisons containing expressions
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed memory leak when using audio callbacks.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed System.Environment.TickCount on iOS.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed unordered comparison opcodes code generation.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed WebClient requests using a timeout.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed WWWForm.data property getter being extremely slow on IL2CPP.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Implemented embedded resources for IL2CPP.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Optimized code generation for exception handling and finally statements.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash when a thread with a name is finalized.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent IL2CPP from throwing an exception at conversion time for a generic type deriving from a generic interface.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Static constructor of base type now gets correctly called if a derived class does not have one when creating an object of a derived type.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Treat the [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.LPStruct)] like a by reference parameter by marshaling it as a pointer.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Using AudioSettings.Reset() no longer crashes on IL2CPP.
- iOS/IL2CPP:Avoid adding includes and methods (for method declaration includes) for types generated to terminate generic type recursion.
- Linux: Fixed applying vsync and antialiasing changes without changing quality level.
- Linux: Fixed cursor visibility regression when cursor is locked.
- Linux: Support more standard screen resolutions.
- MonoDevelop: Fixed issue with Attach to Process dialog making MonoDevelop unresponsive on OSX.
- MonoDevelop: Fixed issue with file tabs being unresponsive after using auto-hide of panels.
- OpenGL: Re-enable various graphics features (shadows etc.) on newer Intel drivers on Windows.
- Physics 2D: Don't suppress gravity when a Rigidbody2D.MovePosition is taking place.
- Physics 2D: Ensure that 2D Box/Circle cast methods support shape being overlapped initially (case 692409).
- Physics 2D: Ensure that a 2D joint created from script is correctly enabled.
- Physics 2D: Setting center-of-mass on a Rigidbody2D now doesn't result in bad rotational inertia.
- Scripting: Fixed a deadlock in the editor that could happen when pressing the play button while a debugger was still attached.
- Scripting: Fixed debugger deadlock on OSX.
- Scripting: Fixed MonoDevelop incorrectly stepping over recursive methods.
- Scripting: Fixed Unity crash when using newer versions of the soft debugger client in MonoDevelop
- UI: Correctly populate PointerEventData.worldPosition and PointerEventData.worldNormal for right-mouse-button and middle-mouse-button events.
- UI: Fixed UI elements failing to render in Scene View.
- UnityObject: Handle Chrome (v42) that might have NPAPI plugin support disabled.
- WebPlugin: Fixed cross-domain policy bypass issue (reported by Jouko Pynnonen of Klikki Oy).
- Windows Phone/Store: Fixed assembly converter crashing when a type generic class derives from a generic class which has a generic parameter that is array of generic parameters of the derived class (e. g. class Derived : MyBase).
- Windows Standalone: Added hint to AMD driver that it should use the discrete GPU rather than integrated GPU if available.
- Windows Standalone: Filter device notifications to HID-class devices only, resolving spurious RID.Hid warnings
- Windows Store Apps/Windows Phone 8.1: Unity will correctly hide password when using GUI*.PasswordField on touch based devices.