The Unity 5.0.4 release brings you improvements and a few fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 5.0 Release Notes.Jetzt aktualisieren
Sind Sie neu bei Unity? Erste Schritte
- Android: Audio - Enabled OpenSL for GearVR.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Load embedded resource files as memory mapped read-only files so that they do not contribute to memory pressure.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Lower memory used by IL2CPP executables at runtime by removing unused overhead from memory profiling.
- Xbox One: Unity is now build with the June 2015 XDK. You must have the June 2015 XDK installed on your PC and use the matching or later recovery.
- (none) - Android: Fixed an issue whereby unaligned access caused a crash on Tegra K1.
- (691217) - GLES: Fixed crash on Vivante GPUs when using binary shaders.
- (699694) - GLES: Fixed crash when using multithreaded renderer and using shader that uses vertex colors when the mesh data doesn't contain vertex colors.
- (none) - Graphics: Configurable vertex compression to fix lightmap UVs shifting.
- (700474) - Graphics: Fixed issue when loading single channel JPEGs using Texture2D.LoadImage.
- (691599) - Inspector: Fixed NullReferenceException caused by deleting objects during Inspector redraw.
- (685439) - iOS: Fixed an issue whereby lightmapped objects with legacy shaders lit with realtime light in legacy deferred no longer render incorrectly.
- (695118), (701548) - iOS/IL2CPP: Add support for PreserveAttribute to prevent classes, methods, fields and properties from being stripped in IL2CPP.
- (700507) - iOS/IL2CPP: Avoid deadlock during UnloadUnusedAssets.
- (691607), (667147) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct an exception during code conversion which has the error message "Invalid global variables count" when converting some UnityScript assemblies.
- (698060) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected an error in generated code when a constrained generic parameter type is used in a nested lambda expression.
- (698589) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected RPC implementation for the UnityEngine.Networking namespace.
- (704018) - iOS/IL2CPP: Ensure that GetCurrentMethod returns the proper value, even when the generated native method is inlined.
- (695179) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash which occurred when Ldvirtftn opcode was used on a non-virtual method.
- (691404) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a rare case when bytecode stripper would incorrectly strip wrong overloaded generic virtual method.
- (694535) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed an issue which sometimes caused IL2CPP to not call static constructors when Unity created class instances from native code.
- (696986) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed ConstructorInfo.Invoke() returning null for Nullable types.
- (694436) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed IL2CPP generated code in if (...) block if the condition operand was an IntPtr.
- (694436) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed IL2CPP generated marshaling code for marshaling IntPtr into any other primitive type.693316
- (673249) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed managed stack traces.
- (702879) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed marshaling arrays of structs marked with [Out] attribute.
- (697563) - iOS/IL2CPP: Generate correct C++ code for a generic virtual method which returns an IEnumerator and has a generic constraint defined on the method it overrides.
- (696187) - iOS/IL2CPP: Pr700531event a C++ compiler error in generated code about an undeclared identifier with the test "Unused local just for stack balance".
- (702696) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a runtime exception with IL code in an enumerator's MoveNext method when the enumerator's return type is a constrained generic type.
- (703294) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent an exception during code generation when the default value of a field is not the same type as the field.
- (704069) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent the player build process from using older generated C++ source files from a previous build.
- (691008) - iOS/IL2CPP: When compiling scripts for the player, appropriate UnityEngine.UI.dll will be referenced.
- (671681) - Lighting: Fixed inaccurate screenspace scissoring of lights with large range.
- (none) - Mono: Double traverse object count to avoid stack overflow when freeing huge amounts of objects.
- (none) - Windows Store Apps: Fixed a rare crash at boot when reading AppxManifest.xml.
- (690152) - Xbox One: Fixed a bug that could cause game chat to fail when more than two players are involved.
- (none) - Xbox One: Mono: Double traverse object count to avoid stack overflow when freeing huge amounts of objects.