The Unity 5.4.5 public release brings you a few improvements and a large number of fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 5.4.4 Release Notes.Jetzt aktualisieren
Sind Sie neu bei Unity? Erste Schritte
- Asset Bundles: Introduced the ability to use ShaderVariantCollection to ensure Shader variants are built when packing the Shader with ShaderVariantCollection seperate from the Material using the Shader.
- Asset Importing: Significant performance improvements to DXT1, DXT5, BC4 and BC5 texture compressor, resulting in faster asset imports.
- Audio: Add support for streaming oggvorbis on Android and iOS.
- Audio: Add support for streaming oggvorbis on tvOS.
- Documentation: Android - Added warning to raw JNI interface description.
- VR: Updated Oculus to version 1.12. Fixes a GearVR timeout issue.
- Analytics: Fix adds Internet permission on Android when Analytics service is used. (861178)
- Analytics: Fixed an issue where transaction events could send the wrong value for "amount" on the WebGL platform.
- Android: Enabled TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 on JellyBean and KitKat devices. (776003)
- Android: Enhanced big.LITTLE core detection-specifically fixed core detection on Parker.
- Android: Fixed a crash when doing simultaneous SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync and Resources.Load. (782183)
- Android: Fixed an issue where ApplicationModeVR would threw an error in the log file.
- Android: Fixed incorrect behaviour with Application.persistentDataPath. (854214)
- Android: Fixed startup crash on Adreno when protected graphics memory was used. (832025)
- Android: Fixed UI flickering issue that was affecting specific Vivante devices. (712890)
- Android: Identified unaccounted spikes in profiler. (836697)
- Android: OBB - Fixed loading performance regression and split APK not running without OBB. (842286)
- Android: Play audio from background applications at the original volume when it is not muted.
- Android: Post process is now executed before app is pushed to device. (803872)
- Android: Updated JNIBridge to fix Bundle class regression in API 21. (856259)
- Android/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash which could occur with the use of OnAudioFilterRead callbacks on krait CPUs. (852307)
- Animation: Fix for a crash using Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets with Animators caused by orphaned references. (855546)
- Animation: Re-enabled StateMachine multithreaded evaluation.
- Cache Server: Can now handle paths with spaces on Mac when calling RunOSX.command with the -path argument. Paths with spaces must be quoted. (874678)
- Cache Server: Fix for 'last resource used' behaviour; a file that it requested from the cache server will have its LRU state refreshed and its lifetime extended. (853251)
- Cache Server: When building, an unreachable cache server was reported as a warning not an error and did not cause the build to fail. (840009)
- Deployment Management: Corrected a behaviour on Windows where using -logfile on batch mode with an emptry string would cause the output to go to stdout, consistent with all other platforms. (857203)
- DX11: Fixed D3D11 Device creation failures on Windows Vista and Windows 7 systems without DX11.1 runtime. (877407, 867093, 877210)
- Editor: Fixed a crash for D3D platforms if shader compilation did not return any compiled shader data ie, a shader contained #error pre-processor directive. (824020)
- Editor: Fixed a rare issue where building the player and saving the project after could cause the Editor to lock up. (857117)
- Editor: Fixed an issue that personal user was able to skip a mandatory survey. (834243)
- Editor: Fixed Assertion failed error in console: '(sharedData.instructionCount == 0) || sharedData.combinedBounds.IsValid()'. (878784)
- Editor: Fixed Gizmos only being displayed for the first camera in the Game View. (780168)
- Editor: PVRTexTool updated to 4.17 (SDK version 16.2@4273839).
- Editor: Removed old editor assemblies when reimporting assets.
- Global Illumination: Fixed a rare issue where spawning external processes (such as GI Baking) could fail or cause a deadlock. (799748)
- Graphics: Don't render the screen space depth buffer if nothing required it. i.e screenspace shadows were disabled. (836737)
- Graphics: Fixed a crash in some circumstances if object disables renderer when culling updates visibility. (849079)
- Graphics: Fixed a crash that occurred when loading models from AssetBundles with Tangents set to Calculate Legacy. (861446)
- Graphics: Fixed an issue where grab pass could cause lighting to break on translucent objects in a scene. (844799)
- Graphics: Fixed console error generated when using WWW.movie to create a movie texture. -(825464)
- Graphics: Fixed errors spamming the console when performing GPU profiling on a DX11 Standalone build. (767034)
- Graphics: Fixed the GPU Profiler to work in the MacOS Editor using the GLcore graphics API. Can only profile a single game window whilst it is in play mode. (823371)
- Graphics: Stopped rendering projectors twice if there was any transparent object visible to the camera. (732380)
- IL2CPP: Fixed a compile error related to missing header when compiling code using SizeOf IL opcode. (874838)
- IL2CPP: Fixed an issue with race condition of the monitor implementation of IL2CPP that could cause a crash. (870810)
- iOS: Add missing iPod touch 6th gen enumeration. (834663)
- iOS: Added Taiwanese language support. (853532)
- iOS: Document settings are shared across iOS and tvOS. (786207)
- iOS: Don't strip alpha channel out of launch screens. (847494)
- iOS: Fixed UnityRepaint crash due to internal inconsistency error . (862754)
- iOS: Fixed 2nd stage splash on iPhones with landscapeRight orientation. (810286)
- iOS: Fixed a full screen video player crash on simulator. (814079)
- IOS: Fixed an issue where the ReplayKit API might be reported as available on unsupported devices. (828288)
- iOS: Removed extra offset in constraint in default launchscreens. (831195)
- Kernel: JSON serialisation now supports correct parsing of NaN and +/- Inf. (829753)
- Metal: Fixed a memory leak when loading scene. (850332)
- Multiplayer: Fixed hostmigration sync issue. (807091)
- Multiplayer: Made sure isLocalPlayer worked as expected on OnDestroy. (826931, 853316)
- Networking: Skip proxy check when using the "file://" protocol.
- Purchasing: Fixed a bug where a duplicate transaction could fail without calling the failure callback.
- ReplayKit : Fixed a crash when creating objects from broadcasting start callback. (848718)
- ReplayKit : Fixed ReplayKit.StartBroadcasting not pausing the app. (833159)
- Scripting: Fix issue with StopCoroutine not stopping IEnumerator and CustomYieldInstruction based coroutines. (852360)
- Scripting: Fixed a rare failure when building players. (852993)
- Scripting: Fixed deadlock when debugging in MonoDevelop. (819887)
- Shaders: Bugfixes in shader translation from HLSL to GLSL :
- Fixed a crash on HLSLcc partial precision parsing.
- Fixed bugs in swapc, SM5 variant of shift ops and GLSL extension handling.
- Shadows: Fixed a memory leak and assert when shadows were cast from lights with specific properties and in a specific scene setup. (764734)
- UI: Fixed miscoloured mesh when this was created with CanvasRenderer.SetMesh, passing an array of Color objects to Mesh.colors. (857087)
- UnityWebRequest: Fixed a high CPU usage issue when a request was continuing execution after exiting playmode. (855646)
- UnityWebRequest: Fixed the proxy support so that debugging tools like Fiddler work. (861828)
- VCS: Don't attempt to connect to a Perforce server if any of the following parameters are unset: Server, User or Client. (861468)
- VCS: Fixed an issue which was trying to add files from ProjectSettings folder to Version Control even if they were already under Version Control.
- VR: Fixed usage of VRSettings.renderViewportScale in Camera's OnPreCull so that it was not a frame latent on all supporting SDKs. Fixed issues with Valve's Renderer adaptive quality feature.
- WebGL: Fixed Content-Length header field for local web server response that caused some audio files to have a duration of infinity or zero. This required an asset store plugin for webgl audio streaming and was not reproducible using other web servers.
- Windows Store: UnityWebRequest now works in master builds. (862888)
- Windows: Fixed -hideWindow briefly showing the window before hiding it on standalone players.