Lanzado: 24. March 2016
Asistente para Descargas de Unity Editor
Instaladores de componentes para Windows
- Editor de Unity de 64 bits
- Editor de Unity de 32 bits
- Cache Server
- Shaders integrados
- Activos estándar
- Proyecto modelo
Instaladores de componentes para Mac
¡Nos complace anunciar Unity !versión. A continuación se presente las notas sobre la versión y el enlace del controlador de incidentes correspondientes para los problemas corregidos en esta versión.
Como siempre, las versiones de parches están recomendados únicamente para aquellos usuarios afectados por los errores que se corrigieron en dicho parche.
- Android: IL2CPP - Stripping of symbols and debug info is now enabled by default. Development builds still have symbols which makes for a slightly larger binary.
- Asset management: Added offset argument to AssetBundle.CreateFromFile and AssetBundle.LoadFromFile methods.
- Hardware Stats updates information that might change during sessions.
- iOS: Added a compile flag in the trampoline code in order to allow the user to disable the filtering of emoji characters.
- Android: IL2CPP - Full debug version of IL2CPP libraries are stored in Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/Native.
- (775244) - Fixed access to destroyed window during shutdown.
- (769833) - Fixed access violation in GUIView::GUIViewWndProc.
- (none) - Analytics: Fixed a rare crash. Only occurs when analytics is ON and importing a complete project from asset store with analytics OFF.
- (none) - Android: Fixed blending with background on Unity splashscreen.
- (765744) - Android: Fixed crash on Nvidia Shield tablet.
- (none) - Android: fixes value of trackingEnabled
- (775565) - Animation Window: Added null check to fix Null Reference Exception in Curve Editor.
- (753270) - Animation Window: Disabled animation sampling of an optimized game object hierarchy in the animation window.
- (760809, 759069) - Animation Window: Fixed custom components not appearing in the Add Property menu of the Animation Window.
- (715416) - Animation Window: Fixed selection loss in animation window when pasting key frames.
- (772668) - Animation: Fixed a bug where creating rotations using the transform manipulator would default to Euler in Legacy Animation.
- (772668) - Animation: Fixed an issue where rotation curves would be created as Euler curves by default when using the Animation Component.
- (762952) - Animation: Fixed animation event inheriting from ScriptableObject not getting triggered.
- (775677) - Animation: Fixed crash when shutting down Standalone app with Script Playables.
- (775773) - Animation: Fixed error message in console while optimizing animation hierarchy from the inspector.
- (766898, 758322) - Animation: Fixed issue where Animation was distorted when animated object was scaled and Optimize Game Objects was selected.
- (768965) - AssetBundles: Added back scene asset bundles compression statistics.
- (697872, 633905) - Core: Added stacktrace for logging statements and exceptions called on threads.
- (752626) - Direct3D9: Player loop will now be processed in the background again when the graphics device is lost (Windows are locked, window is minimized, etc.).
- (763313) - Editor: Added support for resizing the height of the preferences window.
- (696623) - Editor: Fixed a crash that could happen when animation window is open, and playmode is entered.
- (764986) - Editor: Fixed changing order of components not getting saved. We now also support undo.
- (759115) - Editor: Fixed an issue that was causing transformations to be modified when entering and subsequently coming back from play mode.
- (730559) - Editor: Fixed the asset importer error when calling Refresh() during an assembly import.
- (775366) - Editor: Fixed WebViewWindow's freed memory access.
- (769858) - Fixed the error messages when building variant asset bundles.
- (none) - Fixed whitespaces in Editor Test's template.
- (697565) - GI: Upgraded to Enlighten3.02p3. Fixes direct lighting getting baked into lightmap.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed potential crash in SetGpuProgramName.
- (775804) - IL2CPP: Correct an intermittent crash when Environment.GetCommandLineArguments is called.
- (776152) - IL2CPP: Fixed an intermittent crash in the experimental memory profiler.
- (756912) - IL2CPP: Fixed a rare deadlock during Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets.
- (759488) - IL2CPP: Fixed an issue with Socket.Select and IL2CPP where a socket could be reported as being in an error state when it should have been reported as being in a write state.
- (780472) - IL2CPP: Generate C++ code to properly handle circular references for field types in unsafe C# code.
- (778146) - IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for the p/invoke wrapper for a delegate that accepts another delegate as an output parameter.
- (717343) - IL2CPP: Improved message for PathTooLongException being encountered in IL2CPP.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Increased maximum heap size.
- (776087) - IL2CPP: Prevent a compile error in the generated C++ code due to a missing header when we generic exception type is used in a catch statement.
- (692653) - IL2CPP: Support proper default marshaling of string parameters and return values when the CharSet attribute is provided on a method with a value of Unicode.
- (732438) - IL2CPP: Throw informative exception when MonoPInvokeCallback delegate type is incompatible with target method signature.
- (none) - iOS GfxTests: Fixed crash on assertion "sample count 8 not support day device".
- (732878) - iOS/tvOS: AdSupport is now removed from Default Frameworks and needs to be explicitly selected under Framework Dependencies in Platform Settings if required.
- (768572) - iOS: Allow third party plugins that use PLCrashReporter library.
- (771597) - iOS: Ensure asset bundles are not flagged for iCloud backup by default upon download.
- (763342) - iOS: Fixed GLES error 0x0506 and various graphics corruption when using webcam textures.
- (776105) - iOS: Fixed incompatible pointer cast warning in trampoline.
- (777596) - iOS: Made Social.ShowLeaderboardUI to show the leaderboards tab, instead of achievements tab.
- (767633) - iOS: Pause application on GameCenter dialogs on tvOS.
- (769085) - JsonUtility: Fixed EditorJsonUtility throwing MissingMethodException
- (777564) - Linux: Exit with nice message instead of crashing when GPU/driver doesn't meet minimum requirements.
- (761639) - Mac Editor: Added functionality in order to prevent the processing of folders that contain the ".unity" extension, as this was causing the editor to crash when executing in batch mode.
- (777945) - Mono: Fixed GC related test instability in OSX Editor.
- (774970) - Networking: Fixed issue with SyncList change callback where the old value was given there instead of the updated one.
- (776539) - OpenGL/ES: Fixed GPU profiler on Android for Tegra 2/3/4 devices.
- (769137) - Physics: Cloth deletes MeshRenderer component when entering playmode fixed.
- (669622) - Physics: Disabling cloth component doesn't seem to really disable it fixed.
- (none) - Physics: Fixed an issue for 2D collider: line & ray casting not detecting initial overlapped state.
- (777591) - Physics: Fixed an issue with Box2D changes slowing the editor down when lots of changes are made without entering play-mode.
- (769136) - Physics: Fixed cloth issue where adding cloth to an object throws GetLocalizedString error.
- (758264) - Profiler: Fixed a crash when adding data from thread which was started during a frame.
- (779965) - SpeedTree: Fixed "GetLocalizedString is not allowed to be called during serialization, call it from Awake or Start instead" error message when using the Tree Editor.
- (743653) - Tizen: Fixed issue deploying after upgrading to the Tizen 2.4rev4 SDK.
- (775008) - tvOS: Fixed a bug that caused splash screen properties being not applied.
- (770115) - tvOS: Fixed build targeting tvOS 9.2 with Xcode 7.3 beta.
- (762080) - UI: Fixed ArgumentOutOfRange exception sometimes being thrown when editing InputField on mobile.
- (771326) - UWP: Build & Run will correctly work with Universal Windows 10 Apps.
- (771541) - UWP: Screen.currentResolution will return desktop resolution when application is in windowed mode.
- (none) - VisualStudio: Fixed a crash that could sometimes happen when opening Visual Studio.
- (779968) - Windows Store/IL2CPP: Allow the MapFileParser utility to handle input and output files with paths containing non-ASCII characters.
- (771883) - Windows Store/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash on windows when using asynchronous socket APIs (.BeginSend/.BeginReceive/etc).
- (775216) - Windows Store: Assembly-CSharp-firstpass will no longer reference itself.
- (775592, 775624, 777575, 777580) - Windows Store: Fixed an issue with populating visual assets (tiles, logos, etc.) to Visual Studio solution (correct file names, manifest entries) and check format consistency (JPEG vs PNG).
- (778905) - Windows Store: Fixed a rare crash at startup related to serialization on debug mode.