Hoja de ruta de Unity
Obtén información sobre nuestros planes futuros y cuándo podrás acceder a nuevos servicios, características y funcionalidad nuevos en la plataforma de Unity.
Ten en cuenta que nuestro objetivo principal es proporcionar versiones estables y fiables. Por lo tanto, cualquier indicación de las fechas de lanzamiento previstas y las características listadas están sujetas a cambios.Fuente RSS
- At Risk
- On Track
Released Jul 25th, 2019
APK file size validation for Android App Bundles
When you chose to release to Google Play store with Android App Bundle AAB (more info https://blogs.unity3d.com/2018/10/03/support-for-android-app-bundle-aab-in-unity-2018-3-beta/), we check the size of AAB at the end of the build process. If it’s greater than 500Mb we display a warning, and give you the option to compute the sizes of the individual APKs.
Assembly Definition Reference Files
Add support for Assembly Definition Reference (.asmref) files. These allow for adding additional source code directories to an existing Assembly Definition (.asmdef) file.
C# Job System Support for Polygonal Queries on the NavMesh
Methods for obtaining polygonal geometry from the NavMesh, compatible with the C# job system.
Denoising Enhancements for Lightmappers
Added support for the cross-platform Intel lightmap denoiser. Intel Open Image Denoise can produce smooth noise free lightmaps with few samples.
GPU Lightmapper Features
- Reduce memory footprint on GPU when baking lightmaps by compressing normal vectors and albedo.
- Submesh support.
- Multiple importance sampling support.
- Performance Improvements.
Optimized Frame Pacing
Frame pacing delivers consistency of frame rate by enabling frames to be distributed with less variance between them, creating smoother gameplay.
Package Level Visibility
- Add ability to hide/show Packages in the Project Browser and Object Picker, depending on the package type set in its manifest.
- Add button in Project Browser and Object Picker to toggle package visibility (include/exclude hidden packages).
- Add package `type` property and `hideInEditor` advanced property in the Package manifest Inspector.
Physics Upgrade to NVCloth
Upgrade cloth lib from deprecated PxCloth to NvCloth.
Beta in progress
Add UNET encryption support
Provide a way for users to be able to manipulate the UNET network payload in order to add encryption and any extra layers of security as required by their projects.
This allows users to secure all UNET communication between their clients and servers, a requirement on the Xbox One platform when using cloud-based dedicated servers as well as something that more and more online games are interested in implementing for security purposes.
This feature has been released to and used by several users already as custom builds of 2017.4 and 2018.3.
This Epic covers the implementation for the following platforms:
Fast Enter Playmode without DomainReload
Lets users enter Playmode without reloading assemblies, reducing iteration time. This feature can be enabled from within Project Settings.
Serialization of managed references
There are several cases where Unity objects fail to serialize and deserialize correctly. The problem takes many forms, from failed polymorphism, to errant object or null references, to inability to store trees and graphs. New fixes in the YAML file structure address these problems.
Unity as a library for native mobile apps
You can now insert features powered by Unity directly into your native mobile applications. These features include, but aren’t limited to, 3D or 2D real-time rendering functions such as augmented reality, 2D mini-games or 3D models.
You can integrate the Unity runtime components and your content in a native platform project. The Unity Runtime Library exposes controls to manage when and how to load/activate/unload within the native application.
Feedback BuildsHelp us make Unity better
Usability and Functional Feedback (Targeted or Public)
Editor: Linux Support
Unity Feedback Link - Linux Support for Editor
New Input System (Preview)
Create a better, more adaptable input system for Unity.
- Event-based, framerate-independent input delivery
- Custom device creation
- More consistency between platforms and input devices
- Better integration of variety of input types
- Better support for multiple control schemes
- Better separation between input and game logic
- Deeper API access
- More customizability
Redesigned editor asset and component icons
The icons are getting a stylistic update, while being designed for greater consistency.
In-progress, timelines long or uncertain
2D Physics - Low Level API
- Expose low-level collider primitives of circle, edge, polygon & capsule and ability to retrieve from existing Collider 2D components.
- New 2D collider with ability to be composed of low-level collider primitives.
- Super fast, primitive intersection tests with batching support not requiring 2D collider components.
- Gizmo support for primitive collider shapes of circle, edge, polygon & capsule. Useful in visualising/debugging intersection tests.
2D Physics - Simulation
- Multi-instance 2D physics worlds.
- Ability to assign simulation group(s) to Rigidbody2D and simulate specific group(s) and/or calculate contacts for those group(s) only.
- Expose contact processing allowing users to defer contact solving, enable/disable contacts etc.
Addressable Assets System for Creating, Managing and Loading Content
Addressable Assets handle the code complexity of creating, managing, and loading content by removing the steepest part of the learning curve and automating tedious tasks. Addressable Assets decouple the project code and content layout to eliminate the need for tracking assets and refactoring code. By starting with Addressable Assets, your game development can scale without increasing complexity. The game creator no longer needs to think about shipping details while making their game.
Animation Generic IK
User definable IK chains
Add the ability to record Main and Mixer outputs to file
Automatic convex decompositions
- Integrate V-HACD
- A single mesh can be automatically decomposed into a set of convex MeshColliders
- Helps with collision detection performance and accuracy
- Enables sophisticated meshes on dynamic bodies and triggers
Basic Player Localization
The basic player localization feature is a set of features to add localization support in games made with Unity.
Deeper, more prominent reporting of information about the player build process and outputs.
Distributed LAN lighting builds
Polish the Hackweek X project on distributing lighting builds (precompute/baking) across machines on a LAN. The aim is to make a system that will automatically discover available machines and use them for time consuming lighting builds. No setup should be required. Video .
Editor DPI Emulation
Extend Game View resolutions by also emulating a given DPI.
Particularly useful for getting accurate representations of UI layouts on target devices.
Graphics: Expose more formats to C#
Allows creating texture and rendertexture with all the formats supported by modern GPUs
Gives the users ability to easily view all the draw calls for the IMGUI, with the option to open the source file in the right location, view all the data used to render the item.
Localization of Editor UI (Japanese)
Localization of the Editor UI. (No runtime or building localized assets)
PBR Mobile Optimizations
Standard shader needs optimizations for low-end mobile/PC platforms. Some of these need to be GPU specific (for very popular GPU families)
- Optimizations for Apple/PowerVR GPUs
- Approximate/simplify for low-end GPUs like Mali-400
- Automatic switching between "do math in shader" vs "texture lookup table" depending on GPU
- Procedural Skybox shader optimizations
Profiler: Profiling API improvements
Low-overhead C# Samplers. Ability to collect high-level performance data in non-development players.
Save Play Mode Changes
Make it possible to selectively persist changes made during Play Mode so they are not lost.
Snapshot tracks for Timeline
Stereo (Multi) Layer Support
Adds support for rendering textures directly to an HMD compositor, bypassing the application rendering.
Video: Network Streaming
ResearchProvide feedback or discuss ideas
Investigations & design work
2D Physics - Animation
- New Animatable 2D Collider that tracks SpriteRender mesh.
- Explicit Kinematic Rigidbody2D Hierarchy control.
2D Physics - Colliders
- EdgeCollider2D 'adjacent edge' support allowing chaining of EdgeCollider2D together with virtual edges.
- EdgeCollider2D to EdgeCollider2D collision support
2D Physics - Effectors
- New asset-based effector behaviour system allowing blending of multiple behaviours.
- SurfaceEffector2D "speed-up only" support disabling slowing down if surface speed is too high.
2D Physics - Fluids
- LiquidFun Integration
2D Physics - Joints
- HingeJoint2D motor "free spin" support
- Joint2D anchor local scaling support
2D Physics - Materials
- Full integrated shared physics materials
2D Physics - Performance
- Asynchronous CompositeCollider2D outline and triangulation.
- Asynchronous PolygonCollider2D triangulation.
- Multithreaded simulation.
2D Physics - Rigidbodies
- Transform write-back to planes other than XY using swizzle option i.e. write back to XZ, YZ etc.
- Customised collision modes allowing alternatives to layer-based detection.
- Distance based wake-sleep for Rigidbody2D.
- Ability to retrieve all Rigidbody2D, Collider2D & Joint2D.
- Wake/Sleep Callbacks.
Android: Support for Visual Studio project export
Allows Android target to export Visual Studio project, you can the both build apk files and debug Android application from within Visual Studio.
In Visual Studio 2015, Microsoft added support for Android. It has capabilities of both building Android applications (with gradle) and debugging Android applications (with gdb wrapper).
Collaborate: Project Branching
Support more than one version of a project, for selective development
- Streamlined and unified structure for the increasing number of windows, tools, and visualisations in the editor.
Full physical light support
Physical units, CCT, IES, ...
Script Api Updater: Expose APIUpdater to Asset Store authors
Give Asset Store authors the ability change their APIs with less friction and retain compatibility
- Allows you to visually compare differences in your Unity project for prefabs and scenes.
Initial prototype of Visual Scripting, for internal demonstration and feedback gathering purposes.