Unity 4.0 is our biggest release to date. It brings you all new powerful features never before seen in Unity, such as:
- Mecanim, the new animation system to animate any character or object
- Real-time shadows for all platforms
- DirectX 11 rendering
- Shuriken particle system updated with world collision functionality
- Adobe Flash and Linux as two new platforms
- Cross-platform dynamic fonts
And of course, many more new features and updates. Keep reading to learn more.Actualizar ahora
¿Nuevo en Unity? ¡Obtenerlo ahora!
Notas sobre la versión
- Android: Added a warning in the editor whenever a build is made with an outdated certificate.
- Android: Added android as a valid build target for custom PostprocessBuildPlayer script.
- Android: Added JB MR1 to the list of API levels.
- EULA: Changed Embedded Software and Streaming and Cloud Gaming restrictions
- Android: Improved build times for projects with lots of resources.
- Android: Fixed Resources.Load() of prefabs consuming too much memory.
- Android: Prevent NullPointerExceptions when using LVL on a device that is not signed in to Google Play.
- Android: Detect manifest permissions for Application.genuine / .genuineCheckAvailable.
- Android: Stereo sound enforced to avoid garbled audio when Mono is selected as speaker mode.
- Android: TouchScreenKeyboard.text is now set to initial value on cancel.
- Android: Touches outside TouchScreenKeyboard no longer result in a cancelation event.
- Android: Fixed an issue where async updates of the TouchScreenKeyboard.text property would void any input from the keyboard.
- Android: Fixed an issue with missing features/permissions in the AndroidManifest.
- Android: Added workaround for Tegra shader compiler bug when texture samplers are not reported.
- Android: Fixed issue on Adreno with skinning on gles11.
- Android: Made sure correct screen resolution is set before Awake is called on scripts.
- Android: Fixed error message when current build is aborted by the user.
- Android: Fixed an issue where dictionary pop-ups would close the TouchScreenKeyboard.
- Android: Application pause now cancels the TouchScreenKeyboard.
- Android: Fixed Build&Run with Split Application Binary enabled, when running on a device with JB MR1 (OS 4.2) or later.
- Android: Fixed a problem with non-ascii characters and keyboard input.
- Documentation: Fixed iOS specific API docs, now they are back.
- Editor: Fixed leak in the editor when loading a scene
- Editor: Fixed rare crash when updating from 3.5 project
- Editor: Fixed missing references to animation when updating from 3.5 project
- Graphics: Fixed !IsNormalized error message when rendering a Camera with a skewed transform.
- Graphics: Fixed reporting of TextureFormat.RGBA4444.
- iOS: fix WWW class crash when loading files via file:// on iOS 4.x devices
- iOS: Fixed reporting of GPS location data.
- iOS: Better performance when setting RenderTexture that has different size from the current one.
- iOS: Fixed gyro accuracy issue.
- Lightmapping: Fixed lightmapping in some cases being much slower than 3.5.x.
- Mac OS X and Linux Standalone: Fix free version splash screen rendering correctly in full screen mode.
- Mac OS X Standalone: Fix window resolution not correctly restoring after going in and out of full screen mode.
- Mac OS X Web Player: Fix Input.inputString when a text field is focused (this caused problems with NGUI).
- Mecanim: Fixed a crash when you preview an animation on an avatar and the file containing this avatar is updated in an External tools.
- Mecanim: Fix problem with deltaPosition and deltaRotation not being updated for Generic Rigs.
- Mecanim: Fix crash when previewing transitions with a BlendTree that as a 0 speed child.
- Mecanim: Fix getting NaN root transform in MatchTarget on IOS devices.
- Shuriken: Fixed emitter shape being wrong shape when parented to another game object with scale.
- Substance: fixed bitmap export.
- Web Player: Fixed crash with 3.x content containing font data with invalid TrueType font names.
- Web Player: Fixed fullscreen mode initialization in IE10 on Windows 8. Web Player now tries to detect whether it is running in a sandbox.
- Windows Web Player: Fix the Web Player ticking code, so that it works smoother, fixing a performance regression from 3.5.5.
- Fixed mesh assets created with 3.5.0 crashing newer versions of Unity when mixing compressed and non-compressed meshes.
- Fixed a crash in which garbage collection of assets could cause broken references to those assets in script code.