The Unity 5.0.3 release brings you a couple ofl improvements and quite a few fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 5.0 Release Notes.Actualizar ahora
¿Nuevo en Unity? ¡Obtenerlo ahora!
Notas sobre la versión
- Added set to gpu skinning parameter in PlayerSettings.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Decrease IL2CPP memory usage by making metadata structures const.
- Android: Fix for Oculus window buffer memory leak (due to Oculus plugin replacing GL context).
- Audio: If audio output device fails to init, then init to the null device.
- Audio: The Disable Audio option new prevents FMOD from initializing and allocating resources which are exclusive on some platforms.
- Editor: Fixed bad scene view performance when lots of light gizmos are drawn.
- Graphics: Fixed command buffer RenderTargetIdentifier with RenderTexture argument.
- Graphics: Fixed regression in handling "external" textures (Texture2D.CreateExternalTexture).
- iOS: Fixed crash on A7 SoC when locking the screen.
- iOS: Fixed rendering issues when dismissing presenting view controller which overrides orientation constraints.
- iOS: Fixed simulator crashing on startup due to "Symbol not found: __ZN5metal16g_CurrentEncoderE" (696798).
- iOS: Fixed Xcode project supported platforms and SDKs settings.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Avoid adding includes and methods (for method declaration includes) for types generated to terminate generic type recursion.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Correct an error in generated code when a constrained generic parameter type is used in a nested lambda expression.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Correct code generation for a generic type with another generic type as a constraint when the generic parameter for the constraint is a value type.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected the implementation of the ldvirtftn opcode for types using a constrained generic generic parameter.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Correctly invoke an action pointing to an extension method.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Emit memory barriers to ensure the correct acquire and release semantics are enforced for loads and stores of volatile fields.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Ensure that background threads which are not explicitly joined have their resources freed so that the runtime does not leak thread handles.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a code generation issue when using static constructors in base generic classes.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash which occurred during a call to Socket.SetSocketOption with the AddMembership or DropMembership names.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a case where static constructor would not be called if an object is constructed within Unity internally.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed WWWForm.data property getter being extremely slow on IL2CPP.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Implemented embedded resources for IL2CPP.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash when a thread with a name is finalized.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent IL2CPP from throwing an exception at conversion time for a generic type deriving from a generic interface.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Static constructor of base type now gets correctly called if a derived class does not have one when creating an object of a derived type.
- iOS/Metal: Fixed crash when using preloaded shaders.
- Mecanim: Fixed duplicated parameter in blend tree of blend tree
- Merge Tool: Fixed auto fallback spec file detection.
- Merge Tool: Handle regression in 5.0.1 introduced by stripped prefabs.
- Physics: Stop force waking up Rigidbodies when AddForce / AddTorque (family) is called with a zero vector. This fixes Rigidbodies starting to accelerate even though a zero force is applied.
- Plugins: Windows plugins won't be included to OSX package, when building for X86 architecture.
- PS3/PS4: Fixed some separate alpha blending shader states not working properly.
- Scripting: Fixed debugger deadlock on OSX.
- Scripting: Fixed MonoDevelop incorrectly stepping over recursive methods.
- Scripting: Fixed Unity crash when using newer versions of the soft debugger client in MonoDevelop.
- VR: Added 3D splash screen to Unity Personal Edition Builds.
- WebPlugin: Fixed cross-domain policy bypass issue (reported by Jouko Pynnonen of Klikki Oy).
- Windows Phone/Store: Fixed assembly converter crashing when a type generic class derives from a generic class which has a generic parameter that is array of generic parameters of the derived class (e. g. class Derived : MyBase<string, T>).
- Windows Store Apps/Windows Phone 8.1: Fixed extended splash screen sizing.