The Unity 5.2.5 public release brings you support for IPv6, and a number of bug fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 5.2.4 Release Notes.Actualizar ahora
¿Nuevo en Unity? ¡Obtenerlo ahora!
Notas sobre la versión
- Windows: Added a new command line argument for standalone builds: -window-mode. Options: borderless, exclusive. It lets users override the default fullscreen window behaviour.
- Android: Fixed internal profiler on Gear VR. (741003).
- Android: Fixed a crash after multiple scene loads. (774183) .
- Android: Fixed binary shader cache; cache was always disabled. (765388) .
- Android: Fixed Cloth::SetUpSkinnedBuffers() crash. (750362) .
- Android: Fixed crash on Android after sleep/resume when using OnAudioFilterRead. (771519) .
- Android: Fixed crash when load scenes intermittently. (751530) .
- Android: Fixed crash which happens when loading a lot of asset bundles. (743739) .
- Android: Fixed UI flickering issue that was affecting specific Vivante devices. (780633) .
- Android: Skip dexing when exporting Android Project. (746248, 785026) .
- Android: Timeout no longer happens when an application is sent to the background. (768217) .
- Animation: Fixed out-of-bounds crash in the Animator .
- Animation: Optimised the time to start play mode for a scene with lots of controllers. (769964) .
- AssetBundles: Removed sync load from AssetBundleRequest. Improves load times when doing multiple consecutive async loads from asset bundles. (765367) .
- Assets/VCS: Fixed an issue where changing date modified on directory meta file caused all files below that directory to be reprocessed. This was also affecting VCS. (759044) .
- Audio: Disabled sound manager watchdog. (774356) .
- Core: Added an extra check for null components while deactivating GameObjects to defend against crashes.
- Global Illumination: Fixed an issue with the player looking different to the editor when using linear color space and Precomputed Realtime GI, with Baked GI disabled. (724426, 728595, 738173, 753098) .
- Graphics: In Editor play mode set the graphics device sRGB write mode to match the lighting mode e.g. enable sRGB write mode in linear lighting mode. (754487) .
- Graphics: Added functionality to D3D11 Native Interface to access the underlaying D3D11 texture for a RenderBuffer (752855) .
- Graphics: Fixed skinned mesh memory leak (760665) .
- Graphics: Fixed issue where enabling vertex compression for positions could result in geometry not being rendered. (754928) .
- IL2CPP : The static field initializer is less aggressive now.
- IL2CPP: Fixed an issue whereby managed stack trace was not reported correctly on iOS. (754539) .
- iOS: Fixed character rigging, and updated SIMD math code. (754816) .
- iOS: Fixed crash in IL2CPP after the splash screen. (752737, 751428) .
- iOS: IL2CPP code generation fix for Xcode 7.3.
- iOS: IPv6 compatibility fixes for .NET libraries and IL2CPP runtime.
- iOS: Xcode 7.3 Build & Run support.
- Windows Store: Fixed AccessViolationException when initializing matchmaking in UNet. (747549) .
- Windows Store: RunInBackground option will be respected when application window looses focus, and if enabled, the application will keep updating. Note: if application window is minimized it will be still paused, because OS suspends the application. (759166) .