The next public release of Unity 2017.2.5 brings you a few improvements and a large number of fixes. Please read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 2017.2.4 Release Notes.Mettre à jour mainteant
Vous découvrez Unity ? Commencez !
Notes sur la version
- 2D: Fixed Compressed ETC Variant Sprite Atlases become corrupted when changing their scale with target - latform set to Android. (955711)
- 2D: Fixed Sprite Renderer memory leak when changing size value in tiled mode. (1006814)
- Editor: Fixed hang when encountering exceptions or errors in BatchMode. (1021955)
- Mono: Fixed a crash when loading some assemblies due to invalid metadata parsing. (1084557)
- Physics: Fixed an issue where physics internal data wasn't being updated if the scene only contained - tatic colliders, causing issues with shape casts. (1064897)
- Scripted Importers: Fixed crashes when ScriptedImporters are missing or modified. (1061326)
- Scripted Importers: Fixed an issue where Scripted Importer version wouldn't work when reimporting ShaderGraph. (1082564)
- Shaders: Made enum fields work with float values. (898536)
- Shuriken: Fixed crash when sprite atlas is not included in build. (1032743)
- Xbox-One: Unity projects now build for Xbox One with .net 4.6 compatible scripts and the Roslyn compiler. (1030308)