The Unity 4.2.1 release brings you fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 4.2 Release Notes.Mettre à jour mainteant
Vous découvrez Unity ? Commencez !
Notes sur la version
- Android: Fixed an issue where a KeyNotFoundException was thrown when trying to deploy to the android emulator.
- Android: Renamed exported .jar file from untiy-classes.jar to unity-classes.jar
- Android: .meta files are now dropped before compilation of android libraries.
- Android: Fixed for "Unable to find suitable jdk installation" on windows.
- BlackBerry: Fixed issue where windows xp BlackBerry registration file path was not supported.
- Fixed issue where windows xp BlackBerry registration file path was not supported.
- Bugreporter: Fixed crash when submitting documentation bugs from OS X.
- Documentation: Fixed that some editor classes were not showing up in the table of contents (Editor, EditorWindow).
- Documentation: Monobehaviour page no longer has a dead link.
- Documentation: "Inherited from ..." is showing for classes that inherit from other Unity classes.
- Editor: Fixed editor crashing on older (SM2.0) GPUs.
- Editor: Fixed that clicking cancel on the build progress bar would loose any unsaved work and would fail to load original scene.
- Editor: Fixed memory leak occurring during Play/Stop and script compilation.
- Editor: Fixed nested property drawers finding the wrong property drawer to use for rendering.
- Editor: Asset store doesn't hang after downloading and importing assets.
- Graphics: Fixed incorrect rendering order on meshes with multiple materials, introduced in Unity 4.2.
- Graphics: Fixed multiple texture coordinate handling in immediate mode on OpenGL ES 3.0.
- iOS: Fixed Input.compensateSensors not working with autorotation.
- iOS: Fixed SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier returning udid on pre-iOS 7 devices that is different from the one returned in Unity 4.1.
- iOS: Fixed status bar appearance on iOS 7.
- iOS: Enforced proper screen mode and overscan compensation for AirPlay Displays.
- iOS: Fixed PLCrashReporter name clash with Crittercism plugin.
- iOS: Fixed crash when using SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier repeatedely.
- Mecanim: Fixed culling crash bug happening in visibility callback.
- Memory Profiler: Fixed freed textures in OpenGL showing up as a memory leak.
- Mobile: Fixed Camera rendering to RenderTexture outside of normal rendering loop.
- Mobile: Fixed possible OpenGL ES objects leaks when using several RenderTextures and destroying them.
- Particles: Fixed editor crash when exiting playmode with particle system inspector showing.
- Physics: Fixed incorrect collider/trigger exit messages being sent when paused.
- Windows Store Apps: Fixed the leaked exceptions from sensors (typically happens when the system reports that a gyroscope exists but fails to set the properties) that break the rendering loop.
- Windows Phone: Implemented Application.OpenURL.
- Windows Phone: Fixed editor lock up when profiling and deploying new build at the same time.
- Windows Phone: Fixed reloading of assets from bundles on fast resume.
- Windows Phone and Windows Store Apps:
- Fixed WWW class constructor - now it never throws exceptions.
- Fixed crash on accessing WheelHit.collider after calling WheelCollider.GetGroundHit().
- Arrays with dimension bigger than one won't be serialized. For ex., byte [,]
- Unity splash screen will be shown if you have a basic license, this is not a splash screen shown by OS, it's the one shown by Unity engine.
- Windows Store Apps: PlayerPrefs will correctly store huge strings.
- OpenGL ES 3.0: Made various fixes and stability improvements.
- OS X Web Player: Fixed crash when starting up the web player when an IME input mode is enabled.