Notes sur la version
- (1059665) - Android : Fixed stack overflow when decompressing ASTC textures at runtime.
- (1050715) - Android : ETC texture compressor now preserves color channels when alpha is 0.
- (1051561) - Android : Disabled 3D RenderTextures when using Vulkan on Adreno 4xx devices.
- (1048803) - Android : Fixed GPU memory corruption when using Vulkan on Mali devices.
- (1059717, 1062402) - Animation : Fixed root motion cache so that stale data (NaN) does not propagate in the animation hierarchy.
- (1062576, 1060971) - Editor : Fixed invalid namespace in documentation for UIElements.
- (None) - Editor : Fixed launch on linux desktops running wayland.
- (989834) - Editor : Added short options for unattended mode detection in linux download assistant.
- (1001151) - Editor : Fixed a crash when removing a toplevel menu item on linux.
- (1050874) - Editor : Fixed crash when calling GUILayout.Window multiple times in an editor window's OnGUI.
- (1048553) - Editor : Fixed a crash when imgui events get removed in the same frame that they're used.
- (1048491) - Editor : Fix for package scripts not showing up in script execution order inspector.
- (970038) - Graphics : Improved CPU performance running GLES3 on some Android devices particularly for scenes with large number of draw calls.
- (1052529) - IL2CPP : Improved managed stack traces on Android in some cases.
- (1063886) - IL2CPP : Now return the proper address list from DNS.GetHostEntry on posix platforms.
- (1058590) - IL2CPP : Implemented the Socket.IOControl method for the new scripting runtime.
- (1051253) - iOS : The default Adaptive icon now will only be included if no legacy or round icons are set and if the default icon field is empty.
- (1038876) - Mobile - Android : Fixed GLSL uniform arrays on android 4.* VideoCore and Vivante GPU.
- (1054313) - OSX : Fixed a case of Mac Standalone player crashing on launch when the width / height is set to 0 in Preferences.
- (None) - Package Manager : Missing ProjectVersion.txt file would write error in console during migration
- (1036736) - Package Manager : "Failed to change file flags" spam in Unity console.
- (943649) - Particles : Properly handle NaN coming from PhysX due to internal bug.
- (1028462) - Particles : Cleanup temp memory even when simulation doesn't need advancing.
- (1032743) - Particles : Fixed a crash when sprite atlas is not included in build.
- (1003997) - Particles : Fixed an issue that could cause re-selecting a Particle System in the Editor to be very slow in some situations.
- (1064472,105444) - Physics : Fixed a crash triggered by changing cook option on a deactivated mesh collider.
- (1049604,1049157) - Profiler : Increased maximum allowed memory usage for profiler in the Editor to 256MB
- (1025248) - Scripting : Fixed MonoScript default constructor not working correctly.
- (1056395) - Scripting : Fixed a single quote and trailing whitespaces issues while parsing namespaces in C#.
- (1062514) - : Scripting : Fixed a random crash during GC thread suspend on OSX.
- (1062676) - : Scripting : Fixed a crash on exit when domains are created.
- (1044157) - Scripting Upgrade : Fixed an issue where converting from UTC to local time may have been off by one hour for some timezones.
- (1066020, 1059730) - UI : Reduced the wobbling in the editor caused by resizing windows.
- (1025639) - UI : Fixed EndLayout group or Stack empty error after progress dialog is displayed.
- (1060435) - UnityLinker : Prevent an error in the linker when an unused method is stubbed and that is the only method on the type.
- (1056212, 1056215) - VersionControl : Editor Made UnityEditor.VersionContro.Asset.isInCurrentProject return true if the asset file exists and is within the current project root.
- (973778) - Video : Fixed an issue where a specific video was not played when built via command line.
- (1067985, 1025433) - XR : Fixed Play mode crash when continually running Windows MR in editor.