リリース: 14. January 2016
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
Unity 5.3.1p3 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
- Added link to learn more about Unity Cloud Build in the Build Player window.
- Tizen: Now supports tizenstore URL protocol to open up tizen store pages.
- VR: Applications that lost Focus no longer throttle the CPU.
- (753610) - IL2CPP: Fixed StateMachineBehaviour messages not being executed if stripping is enabled.
- (none) - [API Updater] Fixed possible crashes in ScriptUpdater.exe when resolving types.
- (none) - [AssetLoading]: Fixed excessive memory usage when decompressing assetbundles with many objects inside (very large serializedfile).
- (none) - [Profiler] Fixed excessive memory usage in development players.
- (750442) - [Substance]: Fixed a rare crash that could happen around the destruction of animated ProceduralMaterials.
- (none) - [Windows 10]: Fixed incorrect display of Korean characters on Windows 10 (if Korean language pack is not installed) and Windows Phone 10, Unity will now fallback to "Malgun Gothic" font.
- (743739) - Android: Fixed a crash when loading many asset bundles.
- (754108) - Editor: Display console documentation items in the help menu, when console docs are present, but the main documentation is not installed.
- (754928) - Fixed an issue where enabling vertex compression for positions could result in geometry not being rendered.
- (755088) - IL2CPP: Ensure that the header file for a type defined in a different assembly is included when that type is used for a method parameter.
- (752197) - IL2CPP: Fixed double.Parse with InvariantCulture.
- (756447) - IL2CPP: Forward declare a type and marshaled type in the method declarations header for marshaling methods so that the order of includes does not matter.
- (670027) - IL2CPP: Implemented support for MetadataToken property on the following types: FieldInfo, EventInfo, MethodInfo, ConstructorInfo, PropertyInfo, Type, and Module.
- (754539) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct stack traces in exception messages, which could sometimes miss managed frames.
- (754562) - Mecanim: Fixed a bug where Euler rotations would be retained in scene after scrubbing animation.
- (752955) - Mecanim: Fixed a bug where Euler rotations would not work in Legacy Animations.
- (748936) - Networking: Added a 'connecting' state and cancel button to NetworkManagerHUD UI to prevent multiple attempts to connect at the same time.
- (757766) - Networking: Fixed 'recursion depth exceeded' error for complex NetworkBehaviour scripts.
- (746011) - Networking: Fixed ClientScene object list being wrong after host migration.
- (755391) - Networking: Fixed NetworkAnimator not working for non-player objects
- (756153) - Networking: Fixed NetworkServer.SendToAll sends the message to the host twice.
- (755450) - Networking: Fixed SyncEvent regression issue.
- (745795) - Networking: Fixed SyncList updates don't use a configurable network channel.
- (744002) - Networking: Fixed UI that allowed host migration to be enabled for WebGl platform where it is not supported.
- (751239) - Networking: OnStopAuthority called on server when it should not be.
- (729157) - Networking: Prevent [Command] functions from accepting NetworkConnection objects as parameters, which causes a UNetWeaver error.
- (749338) - Networking: Prevent NetworkIdentity objects from being server-only and local-player-authority at the same time, as this is not a valid configuration.
- (744007) - Physics: Fixed memory corruption/crash when deactivating a collider from inside of OnTriggerStay.
- (755612) - Physics: PlatformEffector2D now supports negative scaling on parent Transform.
- (750266) - Scripting: UnusedByteCodeStripper2 will show a better error message when processing assemblies, so it will be easier to identify offending assembly.
- (759336) - Shaders: During surface shader generation, do not initialise non-vector type members of the Input struct i.e. a struct/int/matrix as a member variable of the Input struct.
- (none) - UI: Added fix so that the placeholder text is enabled when the InputField is deactivated and the text is empty.
- (741751) - UI: Removed remaining uses of multiple display system.(Temporary fix whilst none native resolutions are not supported).
- (731324) - VR: Fixed Render Scale not reverting after being edited in play mode.
- (732236) - VR: Fixed VRDevice.isPresent reporting true on first frame if Device was not connected at start.
- (753256) - VR: Stereo Cameras correctly respect camera depth when rendering to the game view and HMD.
- (754533) - Windows Store: Fixed a build failure (rrw failure) when calling methods with System.Numerics.Matrix4x4 as parameter.
- (756086) - Windows Store: Fixed Screen.SetResolution when upscaling lower resolution to fullscreen, previously you would see a corrupt image on the screen.
- (730289) - Windows Store: Fixed WheelCollider on x64 (NullReferenceException occurring).
- (746301) - Windows Store: Fixed player crashing on startup on .NET scripting backend.
- (759166) - Windows Store: RunInBackground option will be respected when application window looses focus, and if enabled, the application will keep updating. Note: if application window is minimized it will be still paused, because OS suspends the application.