Unity 5.3.5p1 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- Runtime: During crashes even if the stack walking is aborted with error (RtlLookupFunctionEntry returned NULL function. Aborting stack walk), Unity will display stripped stack trace instead of displaying zero stack frames.
- (791792) - Windows Store: Expanded UnityEngine.WSA.Cursor.SetCustomCursor, if you pass 0 to this function, it will restore the cursor to arror icon.
- (792507) - Windows Store: Improved 'NULL != certificate' errors, it will now provide a human readable message why it failed to create a certificate.
- (778825) - 2D: Generate sprite mesh correctly for sprite with outline data after changing texture's max size setting.
- (770093) - Android: Pause choreographer when activity is paused to fix CPU usage of Unity apps when the app is in background.
- (790261) - Animation: Fix for animation stopping before reaching designated position.
- (780289) - AssetBundle: Fixed the issue that failed to asynchronously load the object with script that had the same name as other assets in a bundle.
- (780836, 761626) - AssetBundles: Fixed intermittent crash due to thread-safety issues.
- (784401) - Editor: Fixed: No auto license updates since Unity 5.1.
- (784822, 794090, 759483) - Graphics: Fixed some cases of incorrectly "Releasing Render Texture that is set as Camera.targetTexture", resulting in losing Camera.targetTexture - e.g. in case of device resume after sleep on iOS/Android, context-loss on DirectX or changing Emulation Layer in the Editor.
- (787701) - IL2CPP: Load the stack value as unsigned for the conv.r.un opcode in IL.
- (789160) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected managed stack traces which could have one incorrect frame when a NullReferenceException occurred.
- (792606) - iOS: Fixed a crash when releasing WebRequest components.
- (788483) - Samsung TV: UnityEngine.Ping has been fixed and will no longer report permissions issues.
- (784481) - Scripting: Avoid allocating GC memory during Coroutine iteration.
- (none) - Substance: Avoid re-generating ProceduralMaterials twice when switching color space.
- (780071) - Substance: Fxed "Mismatched LayoutGroup.Repaint" error message appearing in console when assigning a ProceduralMaterial to a mesh.
- (776052) - Substance: Fixed baked ProceduralTextures being serialized without their baked data.
- (779560) - Substance: Fixed a crash in VisibleIf expression evaluation caused by looking up an input by label instead of by identifier.
- (781118) - Substance: Fixed a crash when undoing a modification of the shader assigned to a ProceduralMaterial .
- (762285) - Substance: Fixed GetProceduralXYZ returning 0 when used with an input's label instead of its identifier.
- (none) - Substance: Fixed normal maps textures being incorrectly processed when used as image inputs to a ProceduralMaterial.
- (779574) - Substance: Fixed ProceduralMaterials being stuck in "Generating..." state when leaving playmode as they are being computed.
- (none) - Substance: ProceduralTextures being cached to disk/flash now have their size correctly taken into account when querying Caching.spaceOccupied.
- (776803) - Substance: Speed up the processing of BakeAndDiscard materials when loading scenes.
- (none) - Substance: Now warn the user when an input of a BakeAndDiscard ProceduralMaterial is being set at runtime.
- (774423) - UI: Fixed occasional crashes when modifying elements of non-Overlay Canvases.
- (507878) - Windows Standalone: Launcher will correctly display unicode symbols for input bindings.
- (none) - Windows Store: Added command line argument -dontConnectAcceleratorEvent, which could help to solve issues with XAML controls used together with Unity.
- (790408) - Windows Store: Do not overwrite solution file when building on top.
- (778842) - Windows Store: Fixed DisconnectedException while pluging/unplugin joystick from usb multiple times.
- (792589) - Windows Store: Fixed an issue where user couldn't enter @ symbol with touch screen keyboard when spanish language is selected.
- (790319) - Windows Store: Fixed an issue with generics, causing access reduction exception at runtime.
- (792618) - Windows Store: Fixed Screen.orientation sometimes reporting incorrect value on startup.
- (790537) - Windows Store: Workaround a driver bug in Lumia 950, the screen was flickering when navigation bar was spawning or despawning. Basically we replace
ID3D11DeviceContext::ClearDepthStencilView (which corrupts stencil buffer somehow) with a full screen quad draw call which clears depth/stencil.
Unity 5.3.4p6 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- Cluster Rendering : Improvement on cluster networking layer and reduced instability while using cluster input.
- (788040) - Android: Buildpipe - Don't make use of preview SDK tools installed.
- (786918) - Android: Buildpipe - Fixed AAPT errors on project export.
- (765396) - Android: Buildpipe - Fixed AAR plugin and resource issues on exported projects.
- (779338) - Android: Fixed immersive mode switching off on some KitKat devices when pressing volume buttons.
- (779877) - Android: Fixed potential crash when using WWW without having Internet permission (also affects use of Unity Analytics).
- (none) - Android: Fixed potential race condition in atomic access on ARM processors.
- (689644) - Animation: Fixed scale value getting zeroed when removing scale curve components in AnimationWindow.
- (762739) - AssetBundles: Fixed Compress Assets On Import setting ignored when switching platform
- (734216) - AssetBundles: FIxed CreateFromMemory not working with "." in filenames.
- (790345) - Editor: Fixed New installed Unity command line activation issue.
- (776528) - iOS: Fixed memory leak when using On Demand Resources.
- (783713) - MacOSX Editor: Fixed UI text rendering on Radeon HD 4000 series and older AMD GPUs.
- (763638) - OpenGL: Fixed mislocated fragment shader default float precision. Now also basing the default precision on actual HW capabilities.
- (784880) - OpenGL: Fixed rendering when Graphics.Blit is being called after WaitForEndOfFrame.
- (none) - OpenGL: Shader compiler: Added unused global uniform pruning.
- (780831) - OpenGL: Shader compiler: Avoid temp name collisions.
- (782514) - OpenGL: Shader compiler: Fixed shader translation bugs.
- (773226) - Particles: Fixed a case where if OnWillRenderObject renders, it breaks the main scene.
- (788023) - Particles: Fixed batching issues when using multiple cameras in the same position.
- (780257) - Physics2D: Fixed a problem where both AreaEffector2D and PointEffector2D scaled-up forces for each additional collider on a rigidbody.
- (none) - Physics2D: Fixed a problem where constantly changing an Effector2D collider would mean that no contacts were ever processed stopping the effector from working.
- (754351) - Prefabs: Implemented OnWillSaveAssets callback when applying prefabs.
- (764711) - UI: Fixed issue with crash due to dirty renderer being in the dirty list after being destroyed.
- (none) - VR: Fixed an issue with incorrect Render Texture size being used. Most notable with deferred rendering.
- (none) - VR: VRFocus now respects RunInBackground. Run In Background value of true will now disable rendering if VRFocus is lost.
- (none) - Wii U: Fixed issues causing known crashes.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed an assert happening during mesh compression.
- (789538) - Windows Store: Fixed Build & Run for Universal 8.1 solution.
- (789439) - Windows Store: The maximum amount of characters for short name for tiles will be 40 now.
Unity 5.3.4p5 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- VR: Updated Oculus API and plugin to version 1.3.2. Downloading 1.3.2 OVRPlugin from Oculus is no longer necessary.
- (703290, 786195) - Batch mode: Fixed an issue where BuildPlayer calls might cause compilation errors to be logged in subsequent runs.
- (788555) - D3D11: Fixed exclusive mode window reactivation issues after focus has been lost.
- (none) - D3D11: Fixed some rare crashes on memory constrained systems (log would contain resource creation failure messages).
- (775898) - Editor: Now show alert pop over for invalid serial format.
- (779129) - Graphics: Fixed TrailRenderer showing a gap between current position and the last update.
- (789905) - IL2CPP: Emit proper C++ code for COM marshaling of methods that have at least one parameter that cannot be marshaled.
- (786499) - IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for the OnSerialize method injected by UNET in classes deriving from NetworkProximityChecker.
- (787687) - IL2CPP: Generated proper C++ code for assemblies compiled with Visual Studio when a method returning an IntPtr returns an integer value.
- (785036) - iOS/tvOS: Fixed a regression which caused artefacts when using GLES2 Graphics API.
- (780329) - iOS: Fixed UnityWebRequest hanging on responses > 64k when using a custom DownloadHandlerScript.
- (783527) - MemoryProfiler: Added toggle to exclude references in detailed memory dump to reduce memory footprint used.
- (783433) - Particles: Fixed a crash when using Inherit Velocity Module curves.
- (766891) - Physics: Provide feedback to allow working around crashes occurring when input meshes contains invalid vertices.
- (none) - Samsung TV: Enabled a "Show Unity Splash Screen" check box on Samsung TV's PlayerSettings.
- (776446) - tvOS: Enabled game controller in tvOS on-screen keyboard.
- (none) - tvOS: Fixed a crash when calling OnDemandResourcesRequest.Dispose() in a coroutine.
- (749311) - tvOS: Separated tvOS SDK and OS version settings from iOS.
- (768807) - UI: Fix for child UI elements not being rendered when scaling World Space Canvas from zero.
- (751798) - UnityWebRequest: Downgrade to HTTP GET on 302 and 303 redirect codes
- (751794) - UnityWebRequest: Honor negative redirectLimit.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed an exception while marshalling UnityEngine.NavMeshTriangulation.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed marshaling of UnityEngine.HumanDescription, previously the field hasTranslationDoF was not mashaled at all.
- (786889) - Windows Store: Fixed marshaling of UnityEngine.SplatPrototype, previously fields specularMetallic, smoothness were not marshaled, because of this sometimes terrain would be rendered incorrectly.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed www.error return result, previously it would return only an error code, now it will also contain error message returned by the server.
- (760215) - Windows: Fixed standalone Windows player position when bigger than primary monitor.
Unity 5.3.4p4 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- Asset Management: Introduced AssetDatabase.GetAssetDependencyHash method which returns the hash of all the dependencies of an asset.
- OpenGL: ComputeBuffer now uses the same data layout as DX whenever automatically translated shaders are used. Therefore no more special layout handling for ComputeBuffer.SetData/GetData is needed based on the graphics API and any such user code should be removed. The only exception is with manually written GLSL shaders. In that case the OpenGL data layout rules must be taken into account.
- (767741) - Added support for IPv6 networks in UdpClient::Recieve .
- (763755) - Android: Fix for GPU skinning on Adreno GPUs.
- (771542) - Android: Fixed incorrect width/height when changing orientation after changing antialiasing settings.
- (761744) - Android: Fixed Standard Shader lighting issue caused by half-precision overflow on Mali GPUs.
- (787491) - Android: Fixed a crash in the Development build for some Android devices with PVR GPUs (e.g. Asus Memo Pad).
- (751530) - Android: Fixed crash when load scenes intermittently.
- (777617) - Android: Workarounds for OpenGL ES 3 shader compiler problems on Adreno GPUs.
- (786873) - Animation: Fixed crash when an animation key tried to activate a gameobject which had animator attached to it.
- (783821) - Animation: Fixed crash when calling Animator.Update(0) in an AnimationEvent.
- (774484) - Animation: Fixed an issue where the scale was not working in editor on GameObject with OptmizeGameObject.
- (747800) - AssetBundles: Fixed a crash while loading asset bundle asynchronously.
- (782773) - AssetBundles: Fixed a potential crash when decompressing corrupted lzma bundles.
- (768965) - AssetBundles: Print build size stats also for normal asset bundles.
- (none) - Compute: Do not log warnings/errors when current build target does not support compute shaders.
- (738249) - Core: ArgumentCache.TidyAssemblyTypeName is alloc-free if the type name is already clean.
- (750423) - Editor : Fix for core assemblies not being reloaded after encountering errors in user scripts.
- (759288) - Editor: Fixed a crash when padding ASTC texture when building from command line.
- (588531) - Editor: Fixed an inconsistency between visible and hidden meta file modes, where empty folders were recreated in 'visible' mode.
- (746964) - Editor: Fixed crash on launch if "metadata" folder is deleted before launching.
- (709059) - Editor: Fixed performance issue in SpriteInspector.
- (784727) - Editor: Fixed wrong error message when returning license via command line.
- (782752) - Editor: Improved error messages for unsupported target platform in batch mode.
- (763231) - Editor: Remove SelectionBase from LOD Group.
- (none) - Editor: Sped up importing of some Fonts by updating progress bar less often than "crazy often".
- (664953) - GI: Clamped DynamicGI.indirectScale to allowed range.
- (662572) - GI: Disabled LightProbeGroup components no longer display visualization in the scene view.
- (753822) - GI: Fixed errors when using baked lightmaps & multi-scene editing.
- (743273) - GI: Fixed realtime GI texture coordinates sometimes going wrong on static-batches meshes.
- (757575) - GI: Fixed some cases of scenes not referencing the correct lighting data asset after bake.
- (none) - GI: Improved wording of various Enlighten error messages.
- (753822) - GI: Now properly initialize baked scenes in some code paths to avoid error on console.
- (769539) - Graphics: Fixed internal profiler for static batching on Android, iPhone and Metro.
- (765378) - Graphics: Fixed material index not being used when calling Graphics.DrawMeshNow with rotation.
- (768171) - Graphics: Fixed PackTextures crash if called on a Crunch-compressed texture that is not marked as readable.
- (775261) - Graphics: Fixed static batching errors when meshes have additional vertex data streams with mismatching vertex count.
- (766992) - Graphics: Upgrading a shader with a DX11 [annotation] at the start of the file now doesn't crash.
- (767741) - IL2CPP: Now correctly return the remote end point from a UDP socket receive call in an IPv6 network.
- (781921) - IL2CPP: Now generate proper code for COM marshaling of a struct that contains a field of type object array.
- (778668) - iOS: Do not export non-prefixed freetype2 symbols now.
- (774544) - iOS: Fixed the incorrect ABI for int64 types on iOS.
- (774685) - iOS: Ensure that our symbols are not overridden by user libraries.
- (none) - MacDownloadAssistant: Fixed window focus issue after security prompt.
- (767348) - OpenGL: Fixed a bunch of compute shader structured buffer access corner case issues.
- (none) - OpenGL: Fixed invalid shader code generation when using gl_PrimitiveID or bitFieldInsert().
- (none) - OpenGL: Fixed multiple simultaneous append/consume compute buffers usage.
- (765905) - Particles: Do not restart simulation when becoming visible, and use bigger timesteps, to reduce performance spike.
- (774931) - Particles: Fixed a crash when material is missing and mesh colors are requested.
- (757377) - Particles: Fixed a crash when using SubEmitters with separate rotation axes.
- (496494) - Particles: Fixed culling when using SetParticles.
- (783433) - Particles: Fixed a crash caused when using Inherit Velocity Module.
- (776143) - Particles: Fixed an issue where the Material Property Blocks not working with mesh particles.
- (786032) - Physics2D: Fix to ensure that changing a Collider2D property via the inspector doesn't reset the OnCollision or OnTrigger state back to 'Enter'.
- (none) - Physics: Ensure that OnTriggerExit2D is not called when changing Rigidbody2D 'isKinematic' property.
- (766891) - Physics: Provide feedback to allow working around crashes occurring when input meshes contain invalid vertices.
- (788037) - UI: Fixed Selectable not handling when the EventSystem is null.
- (none) - Wii U: Added crash fixes, memory efficiency and 16-bit texture support.
- (784466) - Windows Editor/Standalone: SystemInfo.deviceModel will now report model name and manufacturer.
- (787522) - Windows Store: Fixed Screen.orientation returning AutoRotation on startup.
- (785743) - Windows Store: Fixed .NET native compiler crash when using managed plugin that already has an assembly initializer defined. One of such assemblies was "Rewired_Core.dll".
- (784912) - Windows Store: Fixed a crash when de-serializing a struct with a list or an array inside from an empty json string.
- (784908) - Windows Store: Fixed building player when there are plugins in the project that are marked "read-only".
- (755238) - Windows Store: Microsoft .NET compiler will always ouput errors in english ignoring OS region settings, the same way as Mono compiler.
- (760391) - Windows Store: When building scripts using Microsoft C# compiler on il2cpp scripting backend now identical references are passed to it compared to when using Mono C# compiler. This fixed issues that resulted in compiler errors saying "SupportClass is already defined in another assembly".
Unity 5.3.4p3 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- Windows Store: On IL2CPP scripting backend, Unity players are now shipped as DLLs rather than static libraries. This significantly reduces platform support module installation size as well as decreases generated C++ code linking time.
- (747898) - Android: Fix for EGL_BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW error on resume.
- (777167) - Android: Fix for syncing to low framerate with vsync off.
- (784942) - Animation: Fixed a crash related to exposed skeleton.
- (none) - Documentation: Added missing 'OnJointBreak2D' callback documentation.
- (730245) - Editor: If a read only file or folder is duplicated, the read only status is no longer duplicated.
- (769613) - Editor: Fixed an issue where unloaded scenes were removed from hierarchy after exiting playmode.
- (none) - Editor: Fixed Target Support module download URLs in Build Settings.
- (663994) - Editor: Files with invalid names can no longer be dragged into a project.
- (653592) - Global Illumination: Changing Reflection Probe component positioning in the inspector makes realtime probe black.
- (none) - Global Illumination: Fixed a Reflection Probe baking issue when multiple scenes are used in a project.
- (774638) - Graphics: Fixed a glitch in crunched compressed non-alpha texture after using sprite packer.
- (782653) - IL2CPP: Properly handle type casts and check for value type arrays when they are casted to generic collection interfaces.
- (none) - iOS: Apple Pencil pressure will now be exposed the same way 3D Touch pressure already is.
- (775710) - iOS: Switching between different input fields will not leave input accessory fields on screen.
- (764054) - iOS: TouchInputModule and StandaloneInputModule will now handle all touch phases preventing unwanted module switches.
- (none) - Linux: Don't query displays when running in nographics mode.
- (764054) - OSX editor: Application.version now returns the application's version. It no longer returns Application.unityVersion.
- (740604) - UI: Fixed object culling when unparenting from a mask type.
- (none) - UI: Fixed setting Input Field text when in Decimal/Integer with invalid values.
- (776918) - Windows Standalone: P/Invoke will work correctly with native libraries which reference other native libraries, if those libraries are located in the same directory.
- (775344) - Windows Store: Disable Generate C# option when scripting backend is set to il2cpp.
- (none) - Windows Store: Files located in Assets\Resources won't end up in generated Assembly-CSharp-firstpass project, but will be correctly placed in Assembly-CSharp project.
- (762780) - Windows Store: Fixed generics related AssemblyConverter failure and give better error messages.
- (770092) - Windows Store: Fixed incorrect orientation of extended splash screen on Windows Phone 8.1.
- (781907) - Windows Store: Fixed stacktraces on IL2CPP scripting backend.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed $(OutDir) and $(IntDir) paths for generated IL2CPP Visual Studio solutions which prevented appx bundles to build correctly.
- (754102) - Windows Store: Correctly generate Visual Studio namespace when product name contains ' symbol. an underscore will be used instead.
- (none) - Windows Store: Having many generic types in the project no longer makes .NET Native compiler run out of memory.
- (777878) - Windows Store: RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod will work correctly.
- (773877) - Windows Store: Screen.SetResolution will correctly work on Windows Phone 10.
- (none) - WindowsDownloadAssistant: Fixed setting VisualStudio 2015 as Unity script editor.
- (732955) - WindowsDownloadAssistant: Fixed the bug which was freezing installation UI during bad network connection.
- (784975) - WSA: EventType.ScrollWheel is now properly detected.
Unity 5.3.4p2 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- Added device support for iPhone SE and iPad Pro 9.7".
- AssetBundle: Output the crc value for the manifest asset bundle.
- IL2CPP: Reduce the binary size and build time for projects which make use of many C# attributes.
- (784899) - Android: Audio - Fixed OpenSL output not selected when default buffer size selected.
- (780958) - Android: Disabled Debug markers on PowerVR Series5 devices.
- (774052) - Animation: Fixed a crash when importing an animation where a whole curve was corrupted.
- (779058) - Animation: Fixed a performance issue for AnimatorOverrideController rebind.
- (771609) - Animation: Fixed an issue where instantiating a prefab with an Animator Component for the first time took longer than the subsequent times.
- (770045) - Animation: Fixed crash when GameObject with Animator is instantiated in StateMachineEnter/Exit.
- (767506) - APIUpdater: Fixed AssemblyUpdater crash when verifying WSA / / Windows Phone assemblies.
- (769880) - APIUpdater: Fixed ScriptUpdater crash when processing Boo / UnityScript containing Hash literals.
- (762829) - Asset Bundles: Fixed issue where WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload would not take into account space on device, and could hang.
- (768846) - Asset Import: Fixed a crash on fbx import in some rare circumstances.
- (775822) - AssetBundle: Fixed an issue where unloading an asset bundle with animated objects (legacy animation) during play mode crashes the editor.
- (756559) - Assets/VCS: Fixed issue where changing date modified on directory meta file caused all files below that directory to be reprocessed. This was also affecting VCS.
- (776044, 763036) - Audio: Don't try to load any sounds when Unity audio is disabled.
- (732854) - Audio: Fixed an issue where low Pass Filter didn't work on Audio Listener.
- (760234) - Cache Server: Upgraded the node.js version used by the Cache Server to version 0.12.7.
- (766019) - Core: Fixed crash when scaling prefab with mesh that is not read/write enabled.
- (752733) - Core: When exporting a package with scene's dependencies, check boxes are available next to folder icon.
- (770155) - Core: WWW.responseHeaders is now a case-insensitive Dictionary, as per https://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec4.html#sec4.2.
- (523691) - Direct3D11: Fixed a deadlock which would occur when trying to restore focus to a minimized standalone player running in Fullscreen Exclusive mode.
- (766802) - Dynamic Batching: This has been reintroduced for particles, lines and trails.
- (728634) - Editor: Adjusted the width of the 'Build Settings' window so that it properly display its contents, even if support for some of the players is not currently available.
- (765466) - Editor: Fixed a crash when locking cursor from constructor or static initializer.
- (778125, 780607) - Editor: Fixed an issue with dragging a Sprite/Texture2D into the inspector causing a PolygonCollider2D to use it even though it is not dropped on the component editor itself.
- (709639) - Editor: Fixed an issue that could cause scenes containing prefab instances with driven transforms to immediately become dirty.
- (781866) - Editor: Fixed an issue where compression wasn't being applied in calls to BuildPipeline.BuildStreamedSceneAssetBundle().
- (none) - Fixed MovieTexture crash when loading a video with no audio stream.
- (767110) - GI: Upgraded to Enlighten3.02p4. Fixed a precision issue and out-of-bounds texture access in baking, which could lead to a crash in the Final Gather stage.
- (728610) - Graphics: Fix for baking a scene with objects added before saving the scene not being included in the result.
- (767560, 763045) - Graphics: Fixed a crash when building reflection probe data on specific scenes containing Canvas elements.
- (755421, 766533, 766546, 779696, 756020, 780025) - Graphics: Reflect normal texture encoding in global illumination shader.
- (767367) - IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for a C# class with the StructLayout attribute when its base class does not have a StructLayout attribute.
- (781439) - IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for a method that is marked as both an internal call and a runtime call.
- (780659) - IL2CPP: Properly handle numeric conversion from an unsigned integer to floating point types in some edge cases.
- (769666) - Input: Input.mousePosition is no longer clamped to the client area on windows standalone, the last position is kept instead.
- (none) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent unnecessary changes to the timestamps of the libil2cpp headers during a build. This allows incremental builds to work correctly in Xcode.
- (none) - iOS: Added Xcode 7.3 Build & Run support
- (730146) - iOS: Allow IPv6 to work on iOS with the .NET 2.0 profile.
- (771132) - iOS: Fixed a crash when playing a scene in the Editor with an iOS device attached as a Unity Remote.
- (779738) - iOS: Fixed support for non-native resolutions in GLES 2.
- (none) - iOS: Restored documentation for RenderTargetSetup.
- (784075) - Linux: Fixed a crash when stereoscopic mode is requested on non-stereoscopic display.
- (783842) - Linux: Fixed another crash when supported opengl core version is insufficient
- (none) - Linux: Fixed an occasional crash when creating texture properties.
- (776268) - Mono: Make the Personal folder be the same on all profiles.
- (765928) - MovieTexture: Restricting black texture fix to OSX 64. Linux 64 did not need it.
- (781177) - Networking: Fixed problem when transferring data via reliable sequenced QoS channel could lose messages in "bad" network conditions.
- (773411) - Networking: Fixed problem where Networking.HostTopology.MessagePoolSizeGrowthFactor was ignored.
- (768030) - Networking: Fixed WebGL client unable to free connections in NetworkServer when using WebSocket.
- (none) - Particles: Fixed incorrect inspector style on Particle System Renderer Pivot field.
- (758422) - Physics: Fix for Collision2D.relativeVelocity being reported with incorrect values.
- (767120) - Resources: Enable warnings for and prevent crashes and memory corruptions when non-assets, or non-unloadable assets are tried to be unloaded through Resources.UnloadAsset in release builds.
- (none) - Samsung TV: Fixed multiple crashes on the NT14U TV that would prevent games from launching.
- (780365) - Terrain: Fixed crash when exiting Editor after creating TerrainData with HideAndDontSave flag.
- (758873) - UI: Fixed dropdown destroy coroutine being started when the component is not active.
- (none) - UI: Fixed issue with double rendering of canvas on Vive.
- (none) - UI: Setting Input field text through script will now be validated.
- (770266) - WEBGL: Fixed SimpleWebServer bug causing 'Uncaught incorrect header check'.
- (775931) - Windows Store: Fixed Tab key duplication in XAML controls when Unity input is enabled.
- (781994) - Windows Store: Help SerializationWeaver find references which have Windows SDK specified when building to Universal 8.1.
- (779136) - Windows Store: Hindi characters will show up correctly, Nirmala UI from Windows fonts will be used.
- (780971) - Windows Store: Package.appxmanifest for Universal Windows 10 Apps will be produced correctly when protocol for association launching is specified.
- (781935) - Windows Store: Slightly fix generated Assembly-CSharp* projects to fix "System.BadImageFormatException: Duplicate type with name 'UnityEngine.Internal.$FieldNamesStorage' .. "
Unity 5.3.4p1 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- Android: IL2CPP - Stripping of symbols and debug info is now enabled by default. Development builds still have symbols which makes for a slightly larger binary.
- Asset management: Added offset argument to AssetBundle.CreateFromFile and AssetBundle.LoadFromFile methods.
- Hardware Stats updates information that might change during sessions.
- iOS: Added a compile flag in the trampoline code in order to allow the user to disable the filtering of emoji characters.
- Android: IL2CPP - Full debug version of IL2CPP libraries are stored in Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/Native.
- (775244) - Fixed access to destroyed window during shutdown.
- (769833) - Fixed access violation in GUIView::GUIViewWndProc.
- (none) - Analytics: Fixed a rare crash. Only occurs when analytics is ON and importing a complete project from asset store with analytics OFF.
- (none) - Android: Fixed blending with background on Unity splashscreen.
- (765744) - Android: Fixed crash on Nvidia Shield tablet.
- (none) - Android: fixes value of trackingEnabled
- (775565) - Animation Window: Added null check to fix Null Reference Exception in Curve Editor.
- (753270) - Animation Window: Disabled animation sampling of an optimized game object hierarchy in the animation window.
- (760809, 759069) - Animation Window: Fixed custom components not appearing in the Add Property menu of the Animation Window.
- (715416) - Animation Window: Fixed selection loss in animation window when pasting key frames.
- (772668) - Animation: Fixed a bug where creating rotations using the transform manipulator would default to Euler in Legacy Animation.
- (772668) - Animation: Fixed an issue where rotation curves would be created as Euler curves by default when using the Animation Component.
- (762952) - Animation: Fixed animation event inheriting from ScriptableObject not getting triggered.
- (775677) - Animation: Fixed crash when shutting down Standalone app with Script Playables.
- (775773) - Animation: Fixed error message in console while optimizing animation hierarchy from the inspector.
- (766898, 758322) - Animation: Fixed issue where Animation was distorted when animated object was scaled and Optimize Game Objects was selected.
- (768965) - AssetBundles: Added back scene asset bundles compression statistics.
- (697872, 633905) - Core: Added stacktrace for logging statements and exceptions called on threads.
- (752626) - Direct3D9: Player loop will now be processed in the background again when the graphics device is lost (Windows are locked, window is minimized, etc.).
- (763313) - Editor: Added support for resizing the height of the preferences window.
- (696623) - Editor: Fixed a crash that could happen when animation window is open, and playmode is entered.
- (764986) - Editor: Fixed changing order of components not getting saved. We now also support undo.
- (759115) - Editor: Fixed an issue that was causing transformations to be modified when entering and subsequently coming back from play mode.
- (730559) - Editor: Fixed the asset importer error when calling Refresh() during an assembly import.
- (775366) - Editor: Fixed WebViewWindow's freed memory access.
- (769858) - Fixed the error messages when building variant asset bundles.
- (none) - Fixed whitespaces in Editor Test's template.
- (697565) - GI: Upgraded to Enlighten3.02p3. Fixes direct lighting getting baked into lightmap.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed potential crash in SetGpuProgramName.
- (775804) - IL2CPP: Correct an intermittent crash when Environment.GetCommandLineArguments is called.
- (776152) - IL2CPP: Fixed an intermittent crash in the experimental memory profiler.
- (756912) - IL2CPP: Fixed a rare deadlock during Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets.
- (759488) - IL2CPP: Fixed an issue with Socket.Select and IL2CPP where a socket could be reported as being in an error state when it should have been reported as being in a write state.
- (780472) - IL2CPP: Generate C++ code to properly handle circular references for field types in unsafe C# code.
- (778146) - IL2CPP: Generate proper C++ code for the p/invoke wrapper for a delegate that accepts another delegate as an output parameter.
- (717343) - IL2CPP: Improved message for PathTooLongException being encountered in IL2CPP.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Increased maximum heap size.
- (776087) - IL2CPP: Prevent a compile error in the generated C++ code due to a missing header when we generic exception type is used in a catch statement.
- (692653) - IL2CPP: Support proper default marshaling of string parameters and return values when the CharSet attribute is provided on a method with a value of Unicode.
- (732438) - IL2CPP: Throw informative exception when MonoPInvokeCallback delegate type is incompatible with target method signature.
- (none) - iOS GfxTests: Fixed crash on assertion "sample count 8 not support day device".
- (732878) - iOS/tvOS: AdSupport is now removed from Default Frameworks and needs to be explicitly selected under Framework Dependencies in Platform Settings if required.
- (768572) - iOS: Allow third party plugins that use PLCrashReporter library.
- (771597) - iOS: Ensure asset bundles are not flagged for iCloud backup by default upon download.
- (763342) - iOS: Fixed GLES error 0x0506 and various graphics corruption when using webcam textures.
- (776105) - iOS: Fixed incompatible pointer cast warning in trampoline.
- (777596) - iOS: Made Social.ShowLeaderboardUI to show the leaderboards tab, instead of achievements tab.
- (767633) - iOS: Pause application on GameCenter dialogs on tvOS.
- (769085) - JsonUtility: Fixed EditorJsonUtility throwing MissingMethodException
- (777564) - Linux: Exit with nice message instead of crashing when GPU/driver doesn't meet minimum requirements.
- (761639) - Mac Editor: Added functionality in order to prevent the processing of folders that contain the ".unity" extension, as this was causing the editor to crash when executing in batch mode.
- (777945) - Mono: Fixed GC related test instability in OSX Editor.
- (774970) - Networking: Fixed issue with SyncList change callback where the old value was given there instead of the updated one.
- (776539) - OpenGL/ES: Fixed GPU profiler on Android for Tegra 2/3/4 devices.
- (769137) - Physics: Cloth deletes MeshRenderer component when entering playmode fixed.
- (669622) - Physics: Disabling cloth component doesn't seem to really disable it fixed.
- (none) - Physics: Fixed an issue for 2D collider: line & ray casting not detecting initial overlapped state.
- (777591) - Physics: Fixed an issue with Box2D changes slowing the editor down when lots of changes are made without entering play-mode.
- (769136) - Physics: Fixed cloth issue where adding cloth to an object throws GetLocalizedString error.
- (758264) - Profiler: Fixed a crash when adding data from thread which was started during a frame.
- (779965) - SpeedTree: Fixed "GetLocalizedString is not allowed to be called during serialization, call it from Awake or Start instead" error message when using the Tree Editor.
- (743653) - Tizen: Fixed issue deploying after upgrading to the Tizen 2.4rev4 SDK.
- (775008) - tvOS: Fixed a bug that caused splash screen properties being not applied.
- (770115) - tvOS: Fixed build targeting tvOS 9.2 with Xcode 7.3 beta.
- (762080) - UI: Fixed ArgumentOutOfRange exception sometimes being thrown when editing InputField on mobile.
- (771326) - UWP: Build & Run will correctly work with Universal Windows 10 Apps.
- (771541) - UWP: Screen.currentResolution will return desktop resolution when application is in windowed mode.
- (none) - VisualStudio: Fixed a crash that could sometimes happen when opening Visual Studio.
- (779968) - Windows Store/IL2CPP: Allow the MapFileParser utility to handle input and output files with paths containing non-ASCII characters.
- (771883) - Windows Store/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash on windows when using asynchronous socket APIs (.BeginSend/.BeginReceive/etc).
- (775216) - Windows Store: Assembly-CSharp-firstpass will no longer reference itself.
- (775592, 775624, 777575, 777580) - Windows Store: Fixed an issue with populating visual assets (tiles, logos, etc.) to Visual Studio solution (correct file names, manifest entries) and check format consistency (JPEG vs PNG).
- (778905) - Windows Store: Fixed a rare crash at startup related to serialization on debug mode.
Unity 5.3.3p3 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- Global Illumination: When compositing the directional lightmap removed the clamping on the w-component of the generated pixels.
- Win / OSX Standalone: Add -hideWindow command line option to launch standalone applications with the window hidden.
- Windows Store: reduced the amount of linker warnings when building Il2CppOutputProject and using il2cpp scripting backend
- (762771) - 2D: Changing Rigidbody2D.gravityScale whilst a Rigidbody2D.MovePosition is in progress now works.
- (765870) - 2D: Ensure Joint2D auto-configuration still works if joint is added from script
- (763922) - 2D: Ensure that a TargetJoint2D added via script allows collisions with static colliders.
- (764769) - 2D: Stop Rigidbody2D with Interpolation being placed at world origin for a single update upon start.
- (770316) - Analytics: Fixed unreliable event sending (especially AppStart) on WebGL.
- (755201) - Android/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash in the garbage collector when it attempts to scan a section of memory used for the code that may have been unmapped by the OS.
- (738821), (758155) - Android: Added support for Vivante OpenGL ES 3 driver.
- (712890), (771890) - Android: Fixed rendering on Vivante GPUs on Android 4.3 and older.
- (772171) - Android: Fixed rendering artifacts when using native plugins and multithreaded renderer.
- (772260) - Animation: Fixed a crash when animating lights using the Animation component.
- (756463) - Animation: Prevent crashes when clips are null for animations extracted from asset bundles whose dependencies have not loaded.
- (760684) - APIUpdater: Fixed AssemblyUpdater "Sequence contains more than one matching element" crash.
- (743463) - APIUpdater: Fixed AssemblyUpdater crash upon assembly resolution failures.
- (759142) - AssetBundles: BuildAssetBundles will switch back to the original Active Build Target when finished.
- (774356) - Audio: Disabled sound manager watch dog.
- (771882) - Core: Fixed an issue asynchronously loading a prefab with a large amount of assets.
- (none) - Core: Fixed some errors with recently deleted objects (in WWWDelayCall; ClearPersistentDirty call; editor CEF integration).
- (768849) - Global Illumination: Fixed crash in some scene loading scenarios.
- (767161) - Global Illumination: Fixed light probes not being used anymore in Standalone when a scene without light probes was loaded with Additive mode.
- (751599) - Global Illumination: Fixed multi-scene baking.
- (663992) - Global Illumination: Fully repaint inspectors after baking reflection probes; some previews were not updating before.
- (542251) - Graphics/DX11: Fixed compute shader resource hazards found in certain cases when binding the same resource SRV and UAV on pixel and compute shader stages.
- (none) - Graphics: Added profiler markers on async texture loading waits.
- (752613) - Graphics: Fixed "Trying to reload asset from disk that is not stored on disk" error when non-persistent objects are attempted to be reloaded from disk.
- (772013) - Graphics: Fixed .ogv movie files with stream markers beyond 16kb not imported correctly.
- (752613) - Graphics: Fixed a synchronization problem that was causing texture data not to be properly updated when changing quality settings at runtime.
- (75508), (726067) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where GrabPass could get source texture wrongly offset in some cases.
- (772958) - Graphics: Fixed crash in SetGpuProgramName which could happen when the program isn't supported by the target graphics hardware (found on Android) .
- (765928) - Graphics: Fixed MovieTextures sometimes being black in Mac Standalone (64 or Universal builds).
- (506089), (535548) - Graphics: Prevent Projectors from accepting invalid clip planes from a script.
- (770081) - IL2CPP: Avoid crash when constructing error message.
- (774085) - IL2CPP: Correctly sort unsigned integers via the Array.Sort method.
- (773713), (768010) - IL2CPP: Prevent generated C++ code from failing to compile with errors like "error: use of undeclared identifier 'L_5'" in some cases.
- (762883), (746313) - IL2CPP: Properly marshal formatted classes
- (771835) - IL2CPP: Properly parse binary text assets.
- (775362) - iOS Metal: Fixed performance regression when doing in-frame clear (GL.Clear or command buffer Clear).
- (775575) - Linux/GLCore: Fixed one more instance of "flickering".
- (none Linux: Fixed AA in non-upscaled windows, force window recreation when requirements change for player window attributes.
- (767741) - Mono: Added IPv6 support on Windows.
- (775226) - Networking: Fixed an issue where ack didn't reset with connection resetting which lead to reliable traffic stale.
- (775222) - Networking: Removed annoying "Attempt to send to not connected connection" message.
- (775225) - Networking: Removing "no free events for message" as annoying.
- (772167) - OpenGL Core/ES: Fixed scalar uniform handling in the shader translator.
- (772434) - OpenGL Core/ES: Fixed wrong shader code generation when redirecting variables, was affecting FastBloom shader.
- (767343) - OpenGL Core/ES: Shader compiler, fixed invalid uniform access in certain corner cases.
- (756028) - OpenGL Core/ES: Workaround for Nvidia shader compiler bug on OS X, affecting SSAO shader.
- (775428), (776470) - OpenGL Core: Fixed fullscreen mode when not using native resolution and using MSAA on Mac AMD GPUs.
- (773476), (775275) - OpenGL Core: Fix twitching and incorrect rendering with skinning and UI components on GLCore + Mac + NVIDIA.
- (774558), (774216) - OpenGL Core: Fixed fullscreen MSAA support with linear color space rendering.
- (762687) - OpenGL Core: Fixed Graphics API switching to OpenGL.
- (760112) - OpenGL Core: Fixed misleading texture decompression warning when using OpenGL ES emulation.
- (760196) - OpenGL Core: Fixed occasional game view flipping with image effects in the editor.
- (757536), (757866) - OpenGL Core: Fixed stretched game view with some image effects in Mac editor.
- (768916) - OpenGL ES: Fixed non-shadowmap depth textures on some devices.
- (767419) - Particles: Fixed error message due to default bounding box.
- (773673) - Particles: Fixed a culling regression, when particle systems leave the screen and come back.
- (776187) - Physics: Fixed a PhysX crash issue in PxsCCDContext::updateCCD experienced by some VR applications.
- (758264) - Profiler: Fixed crash when adding data from thread which was started during a frame.
- (770225) - Profiler: Fixed hang when EndSample did not have a matching BeginSample.
- (none) - Scripting: introduced global define UNITY_5_3_OR_NEWER, which can be used for conditionally compile code that is compatible only with Unity 5.3 or newer.
- (none) - Shaders: Added support to the compute shader compiler to handle bools inside structures.
- (766806) - Shaders: Fixed Standard shader in some rare cases outputing NaN as pixel shader result.
- (761152) - Shadows: Fixed shadows disappearing for some off-screen shadows casters.
- (none) - Substance: All inputs are now applied to a ProceduralMaterial on the first RebuildTextures() call after the material's textures have been read from cache. Previously, only the modified inputs were applied.
- (771650) - Substance: Editor Freeze Upon Instantiation of Resource.
- (none) - Substance: Fixed broken detection and assignment of shader keywords resulting in wrong appearance of ProceduralMaterials in scenes when the ProceduralMaterial was not opened in the Inspector (some shader keywords were enabled when they should not).
- (none) - Substance: Fixed cache hashing and management issue which could cause the cache to be considered valid again after having been invalidated (often seen after calling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets()).
- (none) - Substance: Fixed loading of files with special characters in their paths or names.
- (none) - Substance: Fixed rare crash caused by using the wrong size when uploading ProceduralTextures.
- (765510) - Substance: Fixed upgrading old (4.x) project data, legacy shaders should now be used for these old projects instead of being incorrectly replaced by the standard shader.
- (773614) - Tizen: Fixed error about copying whitelists while building on Windows.
- (770048) - UI: Fixed exceptions upon assembly/type resolution failures.
- (773533) - UI: Fixed memory leak where dirty renderers on a disabled canvas would still get added to the dirty list causing crashes on clear.
- (770804) - UI: Fixed sorting issue where gird based depth sorting would fail to recognize overlapping unbatchable items.
- (760753) - UI: Vertical alignment of text sometimes appearing higher than expected.
- (none) - VR: Restart the VR Device if the Oculus Service fails.
- (770931) - Windows Store: Fixed exported VS project failing to build for non-x86 CPU when there is a managed assembly in the project that's been compiled for x86.
- (769835) - Windows Store: Fixed game crashing when its name is exactly 20 characters long on il2cpp scripting backend.
- (771765) - Windows Store: Fixed intellisense in generated Il2CppOutputProject to be able to correctly resolve windows 10 headers.
- (766764) - Windows Store: Fixed Unity failing to build on top of a previous build when target directory is read-only on il2cpp scripting backend.
- (770941) - Windows Store: Graphics plugins now work on il2cpp scripting backend.
- (756152) - Windows: Fixed Application.persistentDataPath when Product Name contains invalid path character.
- (none) - Windows: Fixed unnecessary symbols exported for Windows Standalone Player executable. This was making some Nvidia drivers wrongly pick up integrated GPU instead of discrete one on some systems.
- (769711) - XBoxOne/IL2CPP: Allow a call to Guid.NewGuid to work correctly.
Unity 5.3.3p2 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- Android: Audio - Don't select OpenSL output if the native device params are too bad for fast path (fixes audio issues on buggy devices).
- Android: Buildpipe - Updated SDK tools requirements for the Editor.
- Android: Editor - Added Marshmallow to the list of APIs.
- Android: IL2CPP - Use Android NDK x64 on x64 Windows Editor.
- Android: SoftInput - Get rid of hardcoded text color, switch to Light theme.
- Windows: Added a new command line argument for standalone builds: window-mode. Options: borderless, exclusive. It lets users override the default fullscreen window behavior.
- (768974) - Android: Fixed alignment crash on some Android ARM devices.
- (734124) - Android: Fixed an issue where Ping wouldn't work in release mode.
- (762875) - Android: Fixed black screen or crash during startup on old PVR devices (Samsung Galaxy S I9000).
- (759195) - Android: Fixed bug in Texture.GetPixels for ETC compressed textures.
- (763447) - Android: IL2CPP - Fixed build errors on NDK paths with whitespaces.
- (766698) - Android: IL2CPP - Fixed crash on second startup after installation.
- (714661) - Asset Bundles: Only reimport when setting asset bundle name if cache server is connected.
- (none) - Crash: Fixed GenerateSecondaryUVs crashes on certain meshes.
- (759231) - Editor: Don't call OnLevelWasLoaded on the first scene when entering play mode.
- (747856) - Editor: Fix for clustering allocation while navigating.
- (767728) - Editor: Fixed an issue when opening a scene from the Project Browser while in playmode it resulted in that scene being loaded even after going out of playmode.
- (766469) - Editor: Fixed a crash when selecting prefab.
- (756004) - Editor: Fixed the issue of GUI.Windows background not being tinted by GUI.colors anymore.
- (754127) - Editor: Fixed an issue that made GameObjects disappear from the Editor if they have an associated editor script that made use of DontDestroyOnLoad.
- (758409) - Editor: Fixed the issue of marking scene dirty when creating prefab by dragging from Hierarchy window to Project.
- (757027) - Editor: Fixed the issue of marking the scene dirty when pressing the apply button on a prefab instance.
- (760112) - Editor: Fixed misleading decompression warning in emulation.
- (765159) - Editor: Fixed startup when Unity is in a path with multi-byte characters.
- (767222) - Global Illumination: Fixed crash when building lighting with a specific scene setup.
- (771292) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where setting a material's shader to null would crash the editor.
- (723960) - iOS: Fix redirect for WWW
- (753888) - Mecanim: Fixed an issue with Animation clip length for bundled clip.
- (760612) - Mecanim: Fixed AnimationClip.SampleAnimation memory leak.
- (756129) - Mecanim: Fixed Animator with statemachine behaviour runtime compile error not firing callback on the right SMB.
- (none) - Mecanim: Fixed assert when using Animator.MatchTarget.
- (769964) - Mecanim: Fixed long start play mode for scene with a lot of controller.
- (765141) - Mecanim: Fixed StateMachineBehaviours on layer not being called properly.
- (754510) - Networking: Send Error: val > 0 on user disconnect, results in memory write violation and editor crash.
- (none) - Networking: Fixed a crash due to wrong initialization of connection.
- (762687) - OpenGL: Fixed Graphics API switching between different OpenGL versions.
- (762687) - OpenGL: Fixed Graphics API switching to OpenGL ES.
- (767857), (766778) - OpenGL: Fixed Mesh skinning artifacts in editor.
- (763875) - OpenGL: Fixed point size support using GLSL snippets.
- (none) - OpenGL: Fixed various shader compiler issues for OpenGL ES 3 / Core.
- (none) - OS X: Fixed OpenGL performance regression on NVidia GPUs.
- (740580) - Trails: Fixed an issue where trails would randomly vanish/flicker.
- (none) - UI: Stopped raycast from traversing up the hierarchy when a canvas with override sorting is encountered.
- (767206) - Wii U: Fixed a crash on secondary error confirmation.
Unity 5.3.3p1 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- Metal: Add -force-metal switch to force Metal rendering on OSX/iOS.
- Editor: Added warning dialog if there is any version difference between editor started and last project save.
- Unity Ads: Updated to 1.5.6.
- (756851) - Animation: Fixed an error where the enabled property could not be animated on lights using the Animation component.
- (765367) - AssetBundles: Removed sync load from AssetBundleRequest. Improves load times when doing multiple consecutive async loads from asset bundles.
- (759869) - Code Stripping: Problems with use of UnityWebRequest when "Strip Engine Code" player setting is disabled has been fixed.
- (none) - Editor: Changed the "Module Manager" button to "Open Download Page", in Build Settings, for missing playback engines.
- (753114) - Editor: Fixed "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD ..." messages in console when saving a scene.
- (755096) - Editor: Fixed being unable to drag and drop components we are not expandable (such as the 'audio listener').
- (759058) - Editor: Fixed missing foldout arrows in Lighting Window.
- (763306) - Editor: Now show detail alert information to user when their account get locked out.
- (743678) - ETC1: Fixed ETC1/Alpha split not working with the default sprites shader.
- (768086) - iOS/Video: Fixed an issue with videoplayer crashing on iOS 7 when exiting playback.
- (759894) - iOS: Added a functionality to filter out emoji characters from the virtual keyboard.
- (760747) - iOS: Fixed a crash triggered by deactivating an input while app is going into background.
- (759480) - iOS: Fix for WWWConnection deadlock.
- (765578) - iOS: Move callback methods to another thread as to not block main thread when streaming assets.
- (761361) - iOS: Notify Transport that we finished receiving data so we can mark the buffer as complete when we get an error.
- (759529) - JsonUtility: Fixed a crash when serializing very large arrays/lists.
- (769065) - Mono: Fixed an issue with a game hanging when calling Socket.Accept() (Windows).
- (767741) - Mono: Fixed a socket communication issue with IPv6 networks.
- (none) - OpenGL: Fixed a crash on compute shader linking failure.
- (712948) - OSX: Fixed an issue where text was pasted twice in input fields in the Standalone Player.
- (716264) - Physics: Fixed HingeJoint setup issue when changing isKinematic property on attached Rigidbody.
- (753846) - Physics: Prevent Collider recreation when setting isKinematic; therefore, OnTriggerExit/Enter are not triggered unnecessarily.
- (770926) - Scripting: Fixed issues with Scriptable objects added as sub assets with AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset.
- (none) - Scripting: Fixed registration of Shuriken icalls under Mono AOT.
- (766349) - Serialization: Fixed crash in JsonUtility when deserializing arrays of classes or structs on .NET scripting backend.
- (none) - Shaders: Fixed a potential editor crash if shader compiler failed to disassemble a shader.
- (752250) - Shaders: Fixed an editor crash on shutdown if the shader compiler had previously crashed.
- (770272) - tvOS/Video: Clicking menu button while on video playback could cause view to exit but Unity player to remain paused.
- (733936) - UI: All struct value types now use iEquatable to prevent memory allocations.
- (734023) - UI: Fixed an issue where setting canvas scaler to zero would cause a out of memory exception.
- (739405) - UI: Fixed an issue where text glyphs would be truncated if any texture filtering occurred.
- (740297) - UI: Fixed an issue where UnityEvent wouldn't allow the removal of events after reload.
- (733760), (727436) - UI: Fixed an issue with Masking when enabling and disabling graphics.
- (736717) - UI: If the mask is disabled we should use the baseMaterial instead of the masking material.
- (none) - UI: If the UI shader is not found the default "pink" shader will be used.
- (704782) - UI: Make sure FontUpdateTracker get called for tracking fonts changed in the inspector.
- (711719) - UI: Make sure InputEvents are sent when IME composition strings are updated in Windows Standalone.
- (745015) - UI: Removed special case ascent calculation for non-dynamic fonts.
- (727512) - UI: The UI batching grid size is not deterministic based on canvas/ element size.
- (none) - UI: Use GetRayIntersectionAll in Physics2DRaycaster to get more accurate results.
- (738986) - UI: When updating rectTransform data make sure comparisons are against old value not the set value.
- (none) - VR: Fixed Camera tracking poses being different for each camera in the scene during the same frame.
- (none) - VR: Fixed eye buffer masking even when the Camera's targetEye is none. (Oculus SDK 1.0+).
- (734549) - VR: Fixed stereoMirrorMode Judder in the right eye.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed graphics driver crashing on Adreno 225, 305 and 330 GPUs when shadows are enabled with Universal 10 SDK. Shadows are now forcefully disabled by unity when running on devices with these GPUs as it has been the case with previous Windows Store SDKs already.
- (none) - Windows Store: Fixed plugins that are marked are only UWP compatible to be only included in UWP builds
- (none) - Windows Store: fixed texture sampling on Adreno 225 GPU when texture height is 1 pixel.