Unity 5.5.0p3 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- Shaders: During shader compilation if an unknown/unhandled error occurs append the unknown/unhandled error message to the shader compiler error message. This gives some context on what might be wrong in the shader.
- (none) - Ads: Fixed cloud build issue.
- (835453) - Android: First scene is now loaded asynchronously while the splash screen is displayed.
- (none) - Animation: Renabled StateMachine multithreaded evaluation.
- (none) - Audio: Changed default behaviour of native spatializer plugins to only load at start for the Editor. Platforms now load when requested only.
- (853250) - Cache Server: Fix for 'last resource used' behaviour; a file that it requested from the cache server will have its LRU state refreshed and its lifetime extended.
- (859728) - Editor Login Window: Fixed an issue related to the 'Remember Me' functionality.
- (860626) - Graphics: Fixed a crash when calling Graphics.Blit(null, destination).
- (844799) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where grab pass could cause lighting to break on translucent objects in a scene.
- (800796, 851897, 825951) - HoloLens: Fixed resume-from-suspend bugs that would occasionally crash the app or not render anything.
- (857296) - IL2CPP: Now allow the Unity Ads engine integration to correctly build with Android on IL2CPP..
- (853532) - iOS: Added Taiwanese language support.
- (855467) - Particles: Calling Destroy() with particle system object in IEnumerator Start() could cause a crash
- (858235) - Particles: Fixed crash in CopyFromArrayAOS when calling Emit(position, velocity, size, lifetime, color).
- (856877) - Particles: Fixed error in TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD when simulating particle system.
- (none) - Particles: Fixed rare memory overwrite which would have caused problems (crashes) in random areas eg memory managers.
- (856871) - Particles: Game crashes when new particles are spawned using deprecated Emit method
- (856224) - Particles: Particle System Lights Module would not generate lights if particle positions were modified by script.
- (852817) - Particles: Particle System Renderer wouldn't allow rendering using multiple materials.
- (846516) - Particles: Particle System subsequent Sub Emitter inherit properties were overridden with the first inherit property.
- (851712) - Particles: ParticleSystem editor was using incorrect handle matrix when scaling mode was set to Hierarchy.
- (850638) - Particles: Unity could crash in EmitterStoreData function when a Particle System was "aligned to direction" during Play mode.
- (858816) - Physics: Fixed interpolation of Rigidbodies causing position and rotation to be inaccurate when accessed via Transform from within FixedUpdate.
- (848718) - ReplayKit : Fixed a crash when creating objects from broadcasting start callback.
- (833159) - ReplayKit : Fixed ReplayKit.StartBroadcasting not pausing the app.
- (none) - Shaders: Bunch of bug fixes in translating shaders from HLSL to GLSL/Metal
- Crash fix on partial precision parsing.
- Added support for missing texture gather ops and sample count query.
- Fixed bugs in swapc, SM5 variant of shift ops, atomic compare exchange, texture array coord translation, texture array element index rounding, texel fetch swizzle and GLSL extension handling.
- (861611) - Tizen: Fixed the deploying failure problem.
- (855646) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed the issue of a request continuing execution after exiting playmode, resulting in high CPU usage.
- (834072) - VR: OpenVR app built and run with d3d12 crashes on start.
- (852569) - VR: Switching stereo rendering during playback causes rendering issues.
- (859650) - Windows Store: Building project for Windows Store targeting Windows 10 SDK now works when only VS2017 is installed.
- (854650) - Windows Store: Fixed the issue of UnityWebRequest not working in Master builds.
- (859389) - Windows Store: Generated VS project now builds once again when targeting ARM with IL2CPP scripting backend.
Unity 5.5.0p2 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- (757055) - Graphics: Added support for feature level 11.1 on D3D11/D3D12. This brings native support for RGB565 and ARGB1555 RenderTexture formats. Note that this does not render correctly for ARGB4444 which will be fixed in one of the future releases.
- (854739) - Android: Fix auto-rotation on Android 4.1 and older.
- (849972) - Audio: Fixed FSBTool crashing when importing OGG files with non-standard sample rates.
- (830217) - Compute: Don't let GC dispose of ComputeBuffers. Added a warning for the user to release it manually.
- (840151) - Editor: Fixed ArgumentOutOfRangeException triggered when closing tabs in dock area.
- (843280) - Editor: Fixed s crash when baking occlusion. This also fixed a crash in rare cases at the end of occlusion baking if your scene contains portals.
- (none) - Editor: Stopped the first probe being rendered multiple times when drawing the light probe visualization gizmo.
- (840591) - Game Performance: Fixed a potential crash on player exit if Game Performance Service is enabled.
- (853627) - Graphics: Added Material.SetBuffer with nameID overload.
- (851359) - Graphics: Fixed a crash when deleting a Shader that is used by some Materials in the scene.
- (849344) - Graphics: Fixed a crash when using Material.SetColor and similar functions with some built-in Unity variable names.
- (851689) - Graphics: Fixed memory leak when instantiating materials (e.g. via renderer.material).
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL color space support on Windows (WGL_EXT_colorspace detection).
- (836947) - Graphics: Fixed rendering bug when grab pass is used with forward rendering and graphics jobs are enabled.
- (none) - HoloLens: Fixed a crash in Editor when terminating Remoting App during an active Holographic Remoting session.
- (848237) - HoloLens: Improved error reporting when failing to load PerceptionRemotingPlugin.dll (used by Holographic Remoting).
- (none) - IL2CPP: Emit proper C++ for unsafe methods that cast a void pointer to a type pointer and access a field from that type.
- (856410) - IL2CPP: Prevent a stack overflow in the player runtime when metadata for an infinitely nested recursive generic type used (like the FullName of that type).
- (763240) - iOS: Fixed Module Registration and Code Stripping for builds with the Mono scripting backend.
- (852363) - iOS: Fixed crashes in WWWConnection.
- (857032) - Metal: Fixed a crash on startup on some iOS devices.
- (810267) - Multiplayer – WebGL: Error creating/requesting Network matches on WebGL.
- (849681) - OpenGL: Fixed image mask when running in upscaled fullscreen mode.
- (852264) - Shaders: Fixed UNITY_VERSION macro not being setup in surface shaders.
- (none) - Shaders: Improved support for handling backslash includes within shaders.
- (829120) - Standalone: Fixed the incorrect display labels when using more than 2 monitors.
- (824508) - VR: Fixed a memory leak when using a canvas and VRFocus is lost.
- (858763) - VR: Unity 5.5 VR Camera Strobing between head poses once game is built.
Unity 5.5.0p1 をリリース致しました。リリースノートと対応するこのリリースでの修正済みの問題に関するIssue Tracker リンクは下記をご覧下さい。
Unity エディターの Download Assistant
- Graphics: An assert message is now shown in the console for platforms that don't support linear rendering with OpenGL ES API.
- macOS/iOS/tvOS: Enhancement to allow developers to use Xcode's manual signing paradigm by specifying a provisioning profile in Player Settings.
- Metal: Improved handling of transparent rendering after post-opaque image effects when using MSAA.
- Shaders: Optimized in-editor import, load time and memory usage for shaders with massive amounts of potential variants.
- Unity Ads: Updated native binaries to version 2.0.6.
- (855550) - Test Runner: Removed script templates for test runner (as it is not released).
- (833396) - AI: Fix for "!InCrowdSystem" and "!handle.IsValid()" errors seen in console when calling Warp and enabling a disabled NavMeshAgent.
- (854739) - Android: Fixed auto-rotation on Android 4.1 and older.
- (845646) - Android: Input.backButtonLeavesApp = true now exits gracefully.
- (824462) - Android: The platform setting for Android plugins now defaults to "Android" instead of "Any Platform".
- (793711) - Asset Import: Fixed an issue where deleting asset labels manually from .meta files would not be picked up by the editor.
- (668043, 837519) - Asset Pipeline: Fixed an issue where asset and timestamp maps could get out of sync.
- (741525) - AssetBundles: Fixed redundant asset bundles rebuild when external dll changes.
- (853618) - Build Pipeline: VR Splash Screen texture will no longer be included when building a project for a non-VR platform.
- (836131) - Collab: Fixed case of sign-in window getting stuck when launched from the toolbar menu.
- (791434) - Core: Fixed hangs in the job system when running on certain platforms with a low number of cores e.g. older Windows Phones, UWP dual core machines.
- (849022) - Editor: Fixed case of some properties being set to a single value when entering multi select mode for Trails and Lines.
- (849138) - Editor: Fixed disappearing tab when closing 3 or more of them successively.
- (857037) - Editor: Fixed NullReferenceException when undocking preview window.
- (833866) - Editor: Tweaked the output of the generated Visual Studio solution file to better match Visual Studio standard format, in order to fix problems opening Unity generated projects with Rider GUI.
- (805221, 605171) - Graphics: Disabled GPU skinning on GL and GLES based graphics APIs for desktop & mobiles.
- (821298) - Graphics: Fix to ensure that ETC1 alpha split option only shows for ETC1 4bit format in texture importer.
- (846989) - Graphics: Fixed a crash during shutdown when using the DX9 graphics API.
- (829120) - Graphics: Fixed a problem where the Windows standalone would appear on a different display from that selected in the game launcher.
- (840897) - Graphics: Fixed a problem with objects not rendering after resolution changes or entering/exiting fullscreen when using DX9 graphics API.
- Graphics: Fixed case of the Windows player build being disabled when using linear rendering and OpenGL ES graphics API in the editor.
- (849671) - Graphics: Fixed lightmap decoding in the editor when the target platform is mobile.
- (823371) - Graphics: Fixed the GPU Profiler to work in the MacOS Editor using the GLcore graphics API. Can only profile a single game window whilst it is in play mode.
- (825046, 824894) - Graphics: Fixed warped lens flare and halo effects when not in stereo.
- (850383) - IL2CPP: A more useful error message is now returned from IL2CPP when trying to build a WebGL project with the Facebook SDK.
- (852445) - IL2CPP: Added proper support for a class that is marshalled as a field of another class or struct, including the proper return value for a call to Marshal.Sizeof in this case.
- (846956) - IL2CPP: Added support for managed stack traces on Android.
- (849701) - IL2CPP: Corrected a crash that can occur in the player when a virtual method is called on a value type and that value type implements an interface which has an overload of that virtual method.
- (845666) - IL2CPP: Corrected managed stack traces when Xcode 8 is used to build on iOS with link-time optimization enabled.
- (847838) - IL2CPP: Fix to prevent a compiler error in generated C++ code when calling Interlocked.CompareExchange from some managed code.
- (845174) - IL2CPP: Fix to prevent a stack overflow exception in the player at run time when an infinitely nested generic method is used.
- (853468) - IL2CPP: Fixed an issue with attribute classes that have overridden properties.
- (849072) - IL2CPP: Implemented the array SetValue method for arrays of nullable types.
- (851098) - IL2CPP/Android: Fixed issue where the error output from the compiler/linker was not captured.
- (820587) - Lighting: Fixed a problem with reflection probes updating during runtime even when "Refresh Mode" was set to "Via Scripting".
- (812479) - Multiplayer: Fixed InvalidOperationException when selecting NeworkManager in Hierarchy for the first time.
- (719672) - Networking: Fix to prevent using a packet size greater than defined in global config.
- (837602) - Particles: Added animation support for simulation speed property.
- (849084) - Particles: Fixed occasional crash when using external forces module.
- (835334) - Physics: Continuously setting Rigidbody2D 'bodyType' or 'IsKinematic' to the same value should not cause contact recalculations; this can cause instabilities.
- (850059) - Physics: Fixed an accuracy issue where a capsule would jitter and bounce erratically after being placed on top of a scaled mesh at specific locations when the PCM collision mode was enabled.
- (853163) - Physics: Scaling a CapsuleCollider2D using a Transform component scale in X or Y of zero in the inspector no longer causes a warning in the console.
- (801761) - Prefabs : Fixed an issue where a prefab instance could be incorrectly marked inactive when first loading a scene.
- (836589) - Profiler: Fixed isse where taking a detailed memory snapshot did not work in some circumstances.
- (759338) - Scripting: Fixed case of WaitForSeconds waiting forever when receiving NaN as the parameter.
- (850350) - Scripting: Fixed MonoDevelop build errors when building UnityScript and Boo projects.
- (825418) - Shaders: Automatically upgrade any shaders using unity_SpecCube1. This fixes unity_SpecCube1 related shader compile errors after a project upgrade.
- Shaders: Fixed a problem when compiling shaders using windows style directory separator ("\") in #include paths and compiling on MacOS.
- (814063, 812479) - Shaders: Fixed a rare problem on DX11 with NaNs happening during the depth pass of forward rendering mode, resulting in shadow artefacts.
- (844355) - Shaders: Fixed a shader compiler crash for shaders which had extra "}" tokens in them.
- (825408) - Shaders: Fixed crash when compiling very complex surface shaders. Optimised the memory usage during surface shader compilation.
- (829162) - Substance: Fixed case of ProceduralTexture inspector preview sometimes showing invalid size and format.
- (840177) - Substance: Fixed case of SubstanceArchive inspector unselecting ProceduralMaterials after being renamed.
- (842999) - Substance: Fixed crash when loading a substance with corrupted data,
- (840181) - Substance: Fixed issue where the emission shader parameter was not properly set on import when emission global illumination was set to realtime.
- (819300) - UI: Fixed jittery movement when scrolling ScrollRect.
- (826626) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed case of incorrect Content-Type request header for multipart form data in POST requests.
- (851921) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed case of POST requests not working with empty data.
- (850018) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed issue where escaped characters in URL would get unescaped.
- (657131) - VCS: Fixed null reference exception that could occur after resolving an asset (e.g. prefab) whilst the asset is selected and displaying in the inspector.
- (824508) - VR: Fixed a memory leak when using a canvas and VRFocus is lost.
- (851967) - VR: Fixed an issue where only the shadows from the first light would render in both eyes when using single pass instancing.
- (851891) - VR: Fixed case of error shader rendering in one eye only when using single pass instancing.
- (845179) - VR: Fixed crash when checking for Stereo VR Device during build.
- (822480) - Windows Store: Fixed duplicate assembly warning when building Universal 8.1.
- (820871) - Windows: Fixed issue where Application.systemLanguage would return the region language rather than the UI language.