배포: 27. 10월 2017
Unity 에디터 다운로드 도우미
컴포넌트 설치 프로그램(Windows)
컴포넌트 설치 프로그램(Mac)
기쁜 마음으로 Unity 2017.1.2p2 버전을 발표합니다. 릴리스 정보와 이번 릴리스에서 수정된 문제에 관한 관련 문제 추적 링크는 아래를 참조해주세요.
패치 릴리스는 언제나처럼 해당 패치에서 수정된 버그로 문제를 겪고 있는 사용자에게만 설치를 추천합니다.
- iOS: Implement support for 4K AppleTV icons and splashscreens.
- (930830) - AI: Fixed an unwanted gap in the navigation mesh produced by a concave edge crossing a tile boundary.
- (956599) - Android: Fixed header availability in UnityWebRequest on Android when response uses chunked transfer.
- (952170) - Animation: Fixed CurveField not updating animation curve when reference changes from render to render.
- (943954) - Animation: Fixed an irrelevant assert in Animation Component.
- (952674) - API Updater: Fixed an unnecessary reference to mscorlib 4.0 being added to assemblies in some cases.
- (931359) - Asset Import: Fixed psd import issue where a PSD looked different from a PNG.
- (942296) - Build: Fixed exceptions in OnPreProcessBuild halting the build process incorrectly;
- (933679) - Build Pipeline: Implemented code optimization to reduce time spent entering playmode
- (920537) (958238) - Build Pipeline: Fixed a crash in BuildReporting::BuildReport::BeginBuildStep caused when BuildAssetBundles was being called from an OnPreprocessBuild callback.
- (950320) (950323) - Facebook: Minor fixes for upload package creation process.
- (none) - Facebook: Fixed an incompatibility issue with Facebook SDK 7.10.1.
- (939897) - Graphics: Fixed an issue where off-screen SkinnedMeshRenderer with 'update when off-screen' enabled not being skinned.
- (950215) - Graphics: Fixed asserts when animations disable newly visible renderers.
- (none) - Graphics: Fix startup crash on OS X 10.11 with Metal.
- (935463) - Graphics: Fixed updating of bounding boxes for SkinnedMeshRenderers with 'Update When Offscreen' set.
- (948887) - IL2CPP: Fixed incorrect the behavior of DateTime.TryParse with the .NET 4.6 profile.
- (955991) - IL2CPP: Fixed an intermittent crash in the garbage collector on PS4.
- (950637) - IL2CPP: Improve stack traces for NullReferenceException cases on iOS when Xcode 8.3.1 or later is used with release builds.
- (947807) - IL2CPP: Adding support in IL2CPP for Module.ScopeName property, which is used by Assembly.GetModule() to find a module in an assembly by name.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Fixed calling native ICommand interface methods on managed and native objects.
- (950465) - IL2CPP: Fixed marshaling System.DateTimeOffset to Windows.Foundation.DateTime when passing it to Windows Runtime APIs.
- (954747) - OSX: Fixed High Sierra OS freeze while using Local Cache Server.
- (932044) - Physics: Fixed matching of enter/exit collision/trigger callbacks when a single simulation step causes a contact to stop then start again.
- (946307) - Physics: Fixed GameObject with disabled cloth component not following parent's transform.
- (948379) - Profiler: Fixed a deadlock issue when creating a profiler sampler with a duplicate name eg: Profiler.BeginSample("Destroy").
- (953068) - Scripting: Fixed Awake containing the wrong transform values when instantiated.
- (763091) - Scripting: Fixed crash if delegate is created on un-inflated generic type.
- (951901) - Scripting: Fixed crash in debugger when trying to stop while a single step operation is in progress.
- (952069) - Scripting: Fixed XMM registers getting overwritten in 64-bit mode.
- (949127) - Scripting: Fixed alignment of 64-bit types on iOS.
- (958346) - Scripting: Fixed hang on exit in batch mode.
- (951780) - Terrain: Fix crash when loading a non read/write enabled texture from an asset bundle. Texture will not be shown unless it is marked as read/write.
- (957844) - UI: Fixed issue with input when a zero Z scale or zero X & Y scale were used.
- (none) - Video: Fixed crash when stopping the WebGL VideoPlayer if callbacks are pending.
- (none) - Web: Fixed header availability in UnityWebRequest when response is HTTP failure or there is no body.
- (957488) - XR: Fixed an issue with Camera.stereoSeparation being incorrectly applied on Oculus HMDs.
- (none) - XR: Combined depth/stencil invalidation to work around a driver bug on some Android platforms.