배포: 6. 3월 2018
Unity 에디터 다운로드 도우미
컴포넌트 설치 프로그램(Windows)
컴포넌트 설치 프로그램(Mac)
기쁜 마음으로 Unity 2017.3.1p3 버전을 발표합니다. 릴리스 정보와 이번 릴리스에서 수정된 문제에 관한 관련 문제 추적 링크는 아래를 참조해주세요.
패치 릴리스는 언제나처럼 해당 패치에서 수정된 버그로 문제를 겪고 있는 사용자에게만 설치를 추천합니다.
- Linux: Improved filesystem performance to handle large cache sizes.
- XR: Updated Oculus to version 1.22.
- (967646)(903140) - Android: Fixed Skybox distortion on specific Android devices with Vivante GC1000/GC2000 GPU.
- (995841)(958223) - Android: Fixed animation not played when screen sharing is enabled.
- (996351) - Animation: Fixed an issue where AnimatorOverrideController.ApplyOverrides was executing unnecessary operations, causing performance issues.
- (978930) - Animation: Fixed editor crashing on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode.
- (996153) - Animation: Fixed Animator Layer not deselected when clicking on the graph part of the UI.
- (976768) - Asset Bundles: Fixed packing AudioMixerController, AudioMixerGroup and AudioMixerSnapshot into bundles with disabled type trees.
- (991619) - Editor: Fixed editor crash when renaming GameObject with long name on Windows.
- (980070) - Editor: Fixed early flipping of login page in Mac by increasing the timeout.
- (1001450) - Editor: Fixed a Windows-specific crash in YAMLMerge when trying to merge files.
- (989484) - Graphics: Fixed OpenGL ES crash due to problem with cached VertexAttribArray.
- (995663) - IL2CPP: Fixed incorrect code generation for nullable types when they are passed to a virtual function.
- (989536) - IL2CPP: Fixed a hang on iOS devices when a socket operation is in progress and the app is put into the background with the new scripting runtime.
- (992138) - IL2CPP: Added Windows runtime storage extensions.
- (1003875)(995079) - iOS: Fixed Display.SetResolution to work during first frame.
- (None) - iOS: Metal: Fixed MSAA behavior when using RenderPass.
- (995992)(944301) - iOS: Fixed UnityWebRequest instability when starting and aborting a lot of requests.
- (1000658) - iOS: Fixed a problem preventing a user from being prompted to log into GameCenter.
- (990595)(981074) - iOS: Metal: Fixed ReadPixels() crash when reading out of active textures bounds.
- (1002211) - Linux: Fixed crash on player startup in GfxDeviceVKBase::GrabIntoRenderTexture.
- (988776) - OSX: Fixed editor crash on certain hotkeys and menu selections during project import.
- (841172) - Package Manager: Fixed a project being stored on OneDrive resulting in a Package Manager error and preventing a project from being opened.
- (960093) - Package Manager: Fixed building as local system user failing on Windows.
- (998183)(958814) - Physics: Fixed double full stop added to the dropdown boxes in the physics settings.
- (969960) - Physics: Ensured that "Collider2D.Distance" with very small distances produces a valid normal.
- (989323) - Physics: Fixed crash during simulation after destroying Rigidbody2D that has a child Kinematic Rigidbody2D.
- (998186)(960479) - Physics: Fixed issue where MeshCollider is added to prefab in Hierarchy when selected from the project folder.
- (977568)(968882) - Physics: Fixed disabling and enabling a collider on an inactive gameobject producing transform error messages.
- (974119) - Physics: Increased the accuracy of rotating a tile clockwise/anti-clockwise by 90-degrees when tilemap painting. This ensures that TilemapCollider2D can be accurately composited using the CompositeCollider2D.
- (977687) - Physics: Fixed Assert message being displayed when reparenting a Collider2D component that is using a CompositeCollider2D.
- (947209) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed reference rewriter not fixing references for System.Net.Sockets.Socket when DLL where it's being referenced was compiled against .NET 3.5.
- (979741) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed .NET native compiler crash when using List or List in a serializable class.
- (991466) - Universal Windows Platform: Fixed Application.isMobilePlatform results to be consistent with SystemInfo.deviceType. Also update API docs for these APIs.
- (966990) - VR: Fixing crash involving VR Mock Device when using TrackedPoseDriver.
- (995845)(992221) - Web: Fixed handling special URIs in UnityWebRequest with colon in them, like blob:http.
- (994912)(960863) - WebGL: Added handling of playBuffer exception when there is no audio output on Safari.
- (979198) - Windows: Fixed crash on startup in case screen width/height player prefs in registry got corrupted.
- (990939) - Windows: Player executable is once again large address aware.
- (998801) - XR: Fixed calling XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName on an already loaded device causing issues.
- (998801) - XR: Fixed documentation around XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName and add a warning message when we detect that a user is trying to reload an already loaded VR Device.