The Unity 4.2.2 release brings you fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 4.2 Release Notes.지금 업데이트
Unity 알아보기 시작하기
- iOS: Added joystick support
- iOS: Added iPhone5C/5S to the iPhoneGeneration
- Graphics: Fixed RenderTexture reload warnings in editor's mobile graphics emulation mode, when deferred lighting is used with no lights present.
- Graphics: Fixed Image Effects crash in some cases when an effect does camera.Render() from inside of OnRenderImage (regression in 4.2).
- Shadows: Fixed broken soft shadows in scene view when Linear color space + skybox are used (regression in 4.2).
- Editor: Fixed major progress bar leak on OSX editor.
- BlackBerry: Fixed case where large device hardware PINs would not work with debug token reading/creation.
- BlackBerry: Player settings now include stripping level option.
- Memory: Fixed memory leak when instantiating materials from code.
- iOS: Fixed documentation for Texture2D.CreateExternalTexture.
- iOS: Fixed Build&Run with Xcode 5.
- iOS: Fixed status bar issue on iOS7.
- iOS: Fixed WebCamTexture problems on iOS7.
- iOS: Fixed crash if user selected OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics API (OpenGL ES 3.0 is currently Android-only).
- Android: Yet another fix for "Unable to find suitable jdk installation".