The Unity 5.1.5 release brings you couple of important updates and a number of fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 5.1 Release Notes.지금 업데이트
Unity 알아보기 시작하기
- Android: Fix for OpenGLES 3 shader variable not set. (733928)
- Android: Fixed EGL_BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW error when coming back from background on some Android devices. (781618)
- Android: Fix for unaligned access on Android - causes crash on Tegra K1. (700531)
- Cache server: Fix for corrupted/Missing Files in Library Folder (already released in Unity 5.3).
- Cache server: Various fixes and improvements when switching platforms and reimporting all assets using a Cache server (already released in Unity 5.3).
- IL2CPP: Prevent a memory leak that caused some GCHandles, including those used to reference MonoBehaviour instances, from being correctly reclaimed by the garbage collector. (736167)
- iOS: IL2CPP code generation fix for Xcode 7.3.
- iOS: IPv6 compatibility fixes for .NET libraries and IL2CPP runtime.
- iOS: Xcode 7.3 Build & Run support.
- Samsung TV: Fixed wrong jpg library access problem (766053)
- Textures: Backport of multiple texture importing from Unity Editor 5.2.0 to 5.1.x.
- Textures: Backport of Texture2D.format shows ARGB on RGB texture format. (729286)