Creating a New Scene
Checked with version: 2017.3
The project allows us to automatically create a new default Scene. This Scene contains Ellen (our hero), a small platform, Health UI, and everything you need to move around and attack.
Let’s create a new scene;
- In the top menu, click Kit Tools
- Choose Create New Scene...
- A new window opens
In the empty field next to New Scene Name, enter the name you would like to call your Scene
Unity creates a new Scene in the root of your project, and adds the Scene to the Build Settings for you.
Unity also opens the new Scene in the Editor, so you can start working on it.
- Game Kit Introduction (Lesson)
- Creating a New Scene (Lesson)
- Painting a Level (Lesson)
- Testing Your Level (Lesson)
- Adding a Moving Platform (Lesson)
- Opening a Door with Events (Lesson)
- Enemies (Lesson)
- Damaging with Objects (Lesson)
- Decorating (Lesson)
- Teleporting the Player (Lesson)
- Having Fun (Lesson)