The best-in-class software solution for optimizing 3D data
With these robust PiXYZ tools, you have all you need to quickly import, manage and optimize your large CAD assemblies in Unity for real-time visualization projects.
Easily import and prepare CAD data
PiXYZ PLUGIN unlocks your CAD data by delivering
- Seamless integration in Unity
- Ready-to-use assets with perfectly tessellated meshes and reduced polygon count via automatic LODs and UV generation
- Direct runtime import that lets you develop advanced industrial applications, which are updated as your design data changes (Windows only)
Powerful CAD optimization
PiXYZ STUDIO is an interactive data-prep toolbox that helps you:
- Prepare and transform heavy or complex 3D data from CAD files into ready-to-use 3D assets
- Simplify and optimize CAD data quickly and efficiently with over 120 powerful algorithms such as tessellation, CAD topology correction, decimation, and UV generation
- Semi-automate complex data-prep tasks with Python scripting using PiXYZ STUDIO EDITOR (Premium version)
PiXYZ PIPELINE improves your workflow by automatically:
- Optimizing your 3D models
- Batch-processing large file sets
- Generating LODs and UVs
The ultimate CAD viewer
PiXYZ REVIEW is a high-performance CAD viewer that enables you to share and interact with collaborators, suppliers or customers to:
- Import a wide range of complex assemblies
- Import from industry-leading solutions such as CATIA, NX, and SolidWorks
- Perform desktop, VR or AR collaborative reviews
Optimize your workflow
PiXYZ takes the guesswork and heavy lifting out of the CAD data-prep equation. It ensures all your CAD files are optimized for Unity regardless of the source. Going from CAD import to real-time publishing has never been so easy.
Import small to large assemblies of 20+ supported formats, including CAD, Polygon Model, and Metadata.
Prep and streamline your CAD data quickly so you can focus on your ultimate goal – sharing immersive 3D experiences in real time.
The faster you can get your CAD models into Unity, the sooner you can visualize, integrate and shape them into high-quality 3D experiences for your target audience.
With your CAD models securely imported and optimized in Unity, you just have to build once to publish on 25+ platforms for mobile, desktop, VR, AR and more.