Bengaluru Unity Meetup: Mobile AR: 3d model optimization process + Achieving high-fidelity lighting
On 22nd Feb, we're having a double blockbuster session with one of our member Viren sharing his process on the preparation of 3d assets for mobile AR/VR experiences. His session will be followed by another session by Himanshu, who will be presenting on the topic of achieving high-fidelity lighting for mobile AR.
Key highlights for Viren's session:
1. How to convert a high-poly model to low-poly in Blender.
2. UV unwrapping for the low-poly model in Blender.
3. Texture generation in Substance painter.
Key highlights for Himanshu's session:
1. Understanding the lighting cues for AR experiences.
2. Generating high-quality baked shadows for models.
3. Light estimation and Environmental HDR modes with Unity3d and AR Foundation.
Hope to see you on 22nd Feb!