Unity Southern Oregon Meetup
The Game Dev/Unity meetup! Hosted at Silver Creek Entertainments office in Grants Pass.
Our meetups follow this same basic format, and we'll let you know if there's ever a significant change to it.
• Arrive: Mingle and eat (usually pizza)
• Show N Tell: We hope that you come to every meeting with something to share. We don't learn as much watching as we learn by doing. Bring whatever you're working on and show us. Get some feedback, and iterate. Set a goal to have something to share. If you don't get it this time, work toward it.
• Presentation: Whether we have a guest presenter or are presenting within the group, there will usually be a short presentation of some kind. Generally limited to 30 minutes.
• Workshop / Hack: Let's get our hands dirty, or our brains, or something. Let's work on something. It could be with pencil and paper, whiteboards, computers, whatever.
• Wrap-up: Hit the highlights, upcoming events/activities, community channels
Be sure to checkout the meetup description on the About us page for all the places you can connect with the group (we have LOTS of ways).