Estamos felizes em anunciar a Unity 4.6.1p2. As Notas da Edição e o link correspondente à Gestão de problemas para os problemas corrigidos nesta edição aparecem abaixo.
Como sempre, as edições de correção são recomendadas apenas para os usuários afetados pelos problemas corrigidos nessa correção.
Note that this is the last planned patch for 2014. The next patch, 4.6.1p3 is scheduled to go live on 8th January 2015.
- UI: Expose EventSystem.firstSelected to API.
- UI: Change Text.m_Text to protected and Text.text to virtual. In this way users can have control over the text contents when extending Text.
- (639995) - 2D: Fixed PolygonCollider2D generation on Android.
- (561916) - Android: Fixed CJK fonts on Lollipop.
- (651537) - Android: Fixed crash in HW stats code.
- (611717) - Android: Tegra2 is now limited to 1k textures to avoid driver problems.
- (649291) - Android: Fixed broken texture upload from OnApplicationPause(false).
- (none) - Android: Fixed a file-loading problem which occasionally caused 'Inflate Error' messages & freezes or crashes when loading resources on Android.
- (none) - Android: Fixed a problem which could cause resources to fail to load with 'Inflate Error' messages on certain rare processor types.
- (630412) - Asset Import: Imported assets now update the project's labels database correctly.
- (655225) - Asset Import: Restored previous behaviour of AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillSaveAssets to ignore null or void return values
- (652789) - Core: Fixed incorrect error message when RectTransform.GetWorldCorners is called with incorrect parameters.
- (635625) - Core: PPtr animations now properly trigger the OnDidApplyAnimationProperties callback.
- (none) - Documentation: Link color on the Manual changed from bright red to mild purple (as in the Scripting Reference).
- (none) - Editor: Fixed a small memory leak related to FormerlySerializedAs.
- (652197) - Editor: Fixed a bug where driven RectTransform would incorrectly mark the scene dirty if it had a Vector2 where one coord was driven and the other not. Such a setup is common with the ContentSizeFitter component.
- (651450), (653299) - Editor: Fixed bugs that caused UnityEvent object references to change by themselves with no user action when selecting multiple objects.
- (619326) - Editor: Fixed lagginess in editor when destroying multiple elements.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed possible memory corruption when using dynamic batching on platforms that support NEON.
- (none) - Linux: Trim whitespace from device identifier.
- (646692) - Physics 2D: Changes to the EdgeCollider2D points are now saved when used in prefabs.
- (653587) - Physics - 2D: HingeJoint2D gizmo is displayed correctly with respect to any reference angle.
- (654585) - Physics 2D: Setting the Rigidbody2D position or rotation directly now wakes the body.
- (653598), (653629) - Physics 2D: SliderJoint2D & HingeJoint2D reference angles are now reset when connecting to another Rigidbody2D.
- (none) - Physics 2D: Static 2D collider gizmos now render at the correct Transform Z position.
- (630818) - Rendering - Other: Texture2D.PackTextures will produce an ARGB4444-format atlas if all input textures are ARGB4444/RGBA4444.
- (none) - UI: Don't apply AspectRatioFitter logic when component is inactive.
- (none) - UI: Fixed division by zero if ScrollRect content size has zero width or height.
- (643121) - UI: Changing any Transition settings on a Selectable Component will now immediately reflect on the Scene and Game View.
- (none) - UI: Fixed issue where adding and removing a parent canvas wouldn't update parent canvas relationship of children gameobjects
- (651143) - UI: Make sure we copy the pointer enter for the right and middle mouse pointers when we fetch them.
- (none) - UI: Moved EventSystemEditor from UnityEditor.UI namespace to UnityEditor.EventSystems namespace.
- (646989) - UI: Prevent the '/n' from appearing when reactivating an input-field in the disable call.
- (645190) - UI: Sliced image with transparent borders (padding) works correctly with non-default pxelsPerUnit.
- (647004) - UI: When activating the standaloneInputModule do not set selected element to NULL.
- (656619) - Windows Phone 8.1/Windows Store Apps: Fixed an issue which caused casting arrays in UnityScript sometimes throw MissingMethodException deep inside Boo.Lang.dll.
- (643559) - Windows Phone/Windows Store Apps: Fixed a rare crash that was caused by skinned meshes.
- (648988) - WWW: Fixed bug in WWW Caching when WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload is canceled using WWW.Dispose.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links. Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
MAC: (Size: 1204199992 bytes) (md5sum: 172113357874274a6cbce03b445c076c )
PC: (Size: 1200864480 bytes) (md5sum: d768cea2d834e9bc720e30d631bdfae3 )