The Unity 4.2.1 release brings you fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 4.2 Release Notes.Atualizar agora
Novidades no Unity? Primeiros passos
Notas da Edição
- Android: Fixed an issue where a KeyNotFoundException was thrown when trying to deploy to the android emulator.
- Android: Renamed exported .jar file from untiy-classes.jar to unity-classes.jar
- Android: .meta files are now dropped before compilation of android libraries.
- Android: Fixed for "Unable to find suitable jdk installation" on windows.
- BlackBerry: Fixed issue where windows xp BlackBerry registration file path was not supported.
- Fixed issue where windows xp BlackBerry registration file path was not supported.
- Bugreporter: Fixed crash when submitting documentation bugs from OS X.
- Documentation: Fixed that some editor classes were not showing up in the table of contents (Editor, EditorWindow).
- Documentation: Monobehaviour page no longer has a dead link.
- Documentation: "Inherited from ..." is showing for classes that inherit from other Unity classes.
- Editor: Fixed editor crashing on older (SM2.0) GPUs.
- Editor: Fixed that clicking cancel on the build progress bar would loose any unsaved work and would fail to load original scene.
- Editor: Fixed memory leak occurring during Play/Stop and script compilation.
- Editor: Fixed nested property drawers finding the wrong property drawer to use for rendering.
- Editor: Asset store doesn't hang after downloading and importing assets.
- Graphics: Fixed incorrect rendering order on meshes with multiple materials, introduced in Unity 4.2.
- Graphics: Fixed multiple texture coordinate handling in immediate mode on OpenGL ES 3.0.
- iOS: Fixed Input.compensateSensors not working with autorotation.
- iOS: Fixed SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier returning udid on pre-iOS 7 devices that is different from the one returned in Unity 4.1.
- iOS: Fixed status bar appearance on iOS 7.
- iOS: Enforced proper screen mode and overscan compensation for AirPlay Displays.
- iOS: Fixed PLCrashReporter name clash with Crittercism plugin.
- iOS: Fixed crash when using SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier repeatedely.
- Mecanim: Fixed culling crash bug happening in visibility callback.
- Memory Profiler: Fixed freed textures in OpenGL showing up as a memory leak.
- Mobile: Fixed Camera rendering to RenderTexture outside of normal rendering loop.
- Mobile: Fixed possible OpenGL ES objects leaks when using several RenderTextures and destroying them.
- Particles: Fixed editor crash when exiting playmode with particle system inspector showing.
- Physics: Fixed incorrect collider/trigger exit messages being sent when paused.
- Windows Store Apps: Fixed the leaked exceptions from sensors (typically happens when the system reports that a gyroscope exists but fails to set the properties) that break the rendering loop.
- Windows Phone: Implemented Application.OpenURL.
- Windows Phone: Fixed editor lock up when profiling and deploying new build at the same time.
- Windows Phone: Fixed reloading of assets from bundles on fast resume.
- Windows Phone and Windows Store Apps:
- Fixed WWW class constructor - now it never throws exceptions.
- Fixed crash on accessing WheelHit.collider after calling WheelCollider.GetGroundHit().
- Arrays with dimension bigger than one won't be serialized. For ex., byte [,]
- Unity splash screen will be shown if you have a basic license, this is not a splash screen shown by OS, it's the one shown by Unity engine.
- Windows Store Apps: PlayerPrefs will correctly store huge strings.
- OpenGL ES 3.0: Made various fixes and stability improvements.
- OS X Web Player: Fixed crash when starting up the web player when an IME input mode is enabled.