The Unity 4.6.7 release brings you a couple of improvements and few fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 4.6 Release Notes.Atualizar agora
Novidades no Unity? Primeiros passos
Notas da Edição
- iOS/IL2CPP: Lower memory used by IL2CPP executables at runtime by removing unused overhead from memory profiling.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Load embedded resources in memory-mapped files so that the memory used by those embedded resources is marked as constant.
- (none) - Android: Fixed readback from backbuffer into RenderTexture with incompatible color formats.
- (695889) - FBX: Upgraded to FBX SDK 2015.1.
- (690295) - Graphics: Fix for asset bundle content changes between subsequent generations due to uninitialised vertex buffer data.
- (689087) - iOS: Added a limit for iOS acceleration event queue.
- (681384) - iOS: Added additional Japanese fallback font.
- (699574) - iOS: Added iOS Thai font for 8.2.
- (701425) - iOS: Added support for Xcode 6.3.2 and Xcode 7 beta.
- (705241) - iOS: Don't add header files to IL2CPP Xcode project.
- (705208) - iOS: Fixed font metadata caching.
- (669728) - iOS: Fixed hang when exiting minimal controls mode while playing fullscreen movie.
- (698720) - iOS: Fixed IL2CPP project append.
- (687297) - iOS: Fixed Watchkit extensions build.
- (695118), (701548) - iOS/IL2CPP: Added support for PreserveAttribute to prevent classes, methods, fields and properties from being stripped in IL2CPP.
- (700507) - iOS/IL2CPP: Avoid deadlock during UnloadUnusedAssets.
- (698060) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct an error in generated code when a constrained generic parameter type was used in a nested lambda expression.
- (698589) - iOS/IL2CPP: Correct RPC implementation for the UnityEngine.Networking namespace.
- (691607), (667147) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected an exception during code conversion which had the error message "Invalid global variables count" when converting some UnityScript assemblies.
- (704018) - iOS/IL2CPP: Ensure that GetCurrentMethod returns the proper value, even when the generated native method is inlined.
- (695179) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash which occurs when Ldvirtftn opcode is used on a non-virtual method.
- (691404) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a rare case when bytecode stripper would incorrectly strip wrong overloaded generic virtual method.
- (694535) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed an issue which sometimes caused IL2CPP to not call static constructors when Unity created class instances from native code.
- (696986) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed ConstructorInfo.Invoke() returning null for Nullable types.
- (694436) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed generated code in if (...) block if the condition operand was an IntPtr.
- (694436) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed generated marshaling code for marshaling IntPtr into any other primitive type.
- (673249) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed managed stack traces.
- (702879) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed marshaling arrays of structs marked with [Out] attribute.
- (697563) - iOS/IL2CPP: Generate correct C++ code for a generic virtual method which returns an IEnumerator and has a generic constraint defined on the method it overrides.
- (696187) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a C++ compiler error in generated code about an undeclared identifier with the test "Unused local just for stack balance".
- (691077) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash in the NetworkManager initialization when the Stripping Level option is not set to Disabled.
- (702696) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a runtime exception with IL code in an enumerator's MoveNext method when the enumerator's return type is a constrained generic type.
- (703294) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent an exception during code generation when the default value of a field is not the same type as the field.
- (697757) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent the exception: "System.ArgumentException: enumType is not an Enum type." from occurring for a generic type used with an enum type argument.
- (704069) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent the player build process from using older generated C++ source files from a previous build.
- (694840) - iOS/IL2CPP: Propagate managed exceptions which occur in the GUIWindow OnGUI method properly.
- (700533) - MonoDevelop: Fixed issue with Attach button in attach to process dialog not responding to clicks.
- (691008) - UI: When compiling scripts for the player, appropriate UnityEngine.UI.dll will be referenced now.
- (673152) - UI: Fixed value of InputField.text when another field is being edited.
- (689600) - UI: Number of rendering batches created for UI scene are back down to 4.6.4 number.
- (694769) - WebPlayer: Fixed bad scaling in UI (regression).