Notas da Edição
- Android: Fixed rendering on Tegra 3 devices.
- Android: Fixed Vulkan rendering errors on Adreno devices
- Android: A friendly user message is now shown when using a JDK other than 8. (956425, 1060076)
- Animation: Fixed wrong CurveModifiedType sent in function callback onCurveWasModified when changing animation events in clip. (1047683)
- Editor: Fixed editor crashes when calling EditorUtility.SetDirty(null). (1060898, 1061076)
- GI: Correctly sample area lights from probes in Progressive Lightmapper. (1033074)
- GI: Fix low CPU utilization when baking with the progressive lightmapper (1013830)
- Graphics: Fixed a crash (out of bound array access) when some empty RenderPass is used in SRP context. (1002440)
- Graphics: Fixed possible crash during shader warmup when using Vulkan.
- Graphics: Fixed Vulkan validation errors during texture uploads.
- Graphics: Fixed a resource leak issue with SRP BlendState and Graphics Jobs
- OSX: Fixed framerate being limited in batch mode when Application.targetFrameRate == -1. (1022906)
- Package Manager: Fixed not being able to create assets from drop down menu if any projectSettings are opened in inspector. (975732)
- Particles: Particles are now allowed to use dynamic batching and GPU instancing at the same time for mesh particle systems. Batching allows for a single material setup between systems, and instancing allows for efficient rendering of mesh particles.
- Scripting: Fixed "using static" directive causing Unity to not find the class in the script (962043, 962275)
- Scripting: Fixed crash when dragging a script with a UI or RectTransform component requirement to a GameObject. (1036699, 1057076)
- Scripting: Fixed random memory corruption and crash usually surfaced during liveness.
- Timeline: Fixed parent constraint does not work in timeline preview. (1057525)
- XR: Fixed crash that causes the VR device to stop rendering when render texture size is too large and not a power of 2. (1027366)
- XR: Fixed issue where HMD's would only render a single frame and black everywhere else when Game tab isn't visible during play mode. (878454)