The Unity 5.0.3 release brings you a couple ofl improvements and quite a few fixes. Read the release notes below for details.
For more information about the previous main release, see the Unity 5.0 Release Notes.Обновить сейчас
Не знакомы с Unity? Получить сейчас
Примечания к выпуску
- Added set to gpu skinning parameter in PlayerSettings.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Decrease IL2CPP memory usage by making metadata structures const.
- Android: Fix for Oculus window buffer memory leak (due to Oculus plugin replacing GL context).
- Audio: If audio output device fails to init, then init to the null device.
- Audio: The Disable Audio option new prevents FMOD from initializing and allocating resources which are exclusive on some platforms.
- Editor: Fixed bad scene view performance when lots of light gizmos are drawn.
- Graphics: Fixed command buffer RenderTargetIdentifier with RenderTexture argument.
- Graphics: Fixed regression in handling "external" textures (Texture2D.CreateExternalTexture).
- iOS: Fixed crash on A7 SoC when locking the screen.
- iOS: Fixed rendering issues when dismissing presenting view controller which overrides orientation constraints.
- iOS: Fixed simulator crashing on startup due to "Symbol not found: __ZN5metal16g_CurrentEncoderE" (696798).
- iOS: Fixed Xcode project supported platforms and SDKs settings.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Avoid adding includes and methods (for method declaration includes) for types generated to terminate generic type recursion.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Correct an error in generated code when a constrained generic parameter type is used in a nested lambda expression.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Correct code generation for a generic type with another generic type as a constraint when the generic parameter for the constraint is a value type.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected the implementation of the ldvirtftn opcode for types using a constrained generic generic parameter.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Correctly invoke an action pointing to an extension method.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Emit memory barriers to ensure the correct acquire and release semantics are enforced for loads and stores of volatile fields.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Ensure that background threads which are not explicitly joined have their resources freed so that the runtime does not leak thread handles.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a code generation issue when using static constructors in base generic classes.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a crash which occurred during a call to Socket.SetSocketOption with the AddMembership or DropMembership names.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a case where static constructor would not be called if an object is constructed within Unity internally.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed WWWForm.data property getter being extremely slow on IL2CPP.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Implemented embedded resources for IL2CPP.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash when a thread with a name is finalized.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent IL2CPP from throwing an exception at conversion time for a generic type deriving from a generic interface.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Static constructor of base type now gets correctly called if a derived class does not have one when creating an object of a derived type.
- iOS/Metal: Fixed crash when using preloaded shaders.
- Mecanim: Fixed duplicated parameter in blend tree of blend tree
- Merge Tool: Fixed auto fallback spec file detection.
- Merge Tool: Handle regression in 5.0.1 introduced by stripped prefabs.
- Physics: Stop force waking up Rigidbodies when AddForce / AddTorque (family) is called with a zero vector. This fixes Rigidbodies starting to accelerate even though a zero force is applied.
- Plugins: Windows plugins won't be included to OSX package, when building for X86 architecture.
- PS3/PS4: Fixed some separate alpha blending shader states not working properly.
- Scripting: Fixed debugger deadlock on OSX.
- Scripting: Fixed MonoDevelop incorrectly stepping over recursive methods.
- Scripting: Fixed Unity crash when using newer versions of the soft debugger client in MonoDevelop.
- VR: Added 3D splash screen to Unity Personal Edition Builds.
- WebPlugin: Fixed cross-domain policy bypass issue (reported by Jouko Pynnonen of Klikki Oy).
- Windows Phone/Store: Fixed assembly converter crashing when a type generic class derives from a generic class which has a generic parameter that is array of generic parameters of the derived class (e. g. class Derived : MyBase<string, T>).
- Windows Store Apps/Windows Phone 8.1: Fixed extended splash screen sizing.