We are happy to announce Unity 4.5.5p2. The release notes and the corresponding issue tracker link for issues fixed in this release are as shown below.
As always, patch releases are recommended only for users affected by those bugs fixed in that patch.
- (633671) - Editor: Add support for importing .DDS cubemaps.
- (601297) - Editor: Fixed selection change being undone if click also initiates a drag (Windows only).
- (none) - GLES: Sphere map fixes.
- (566255) - Graphics: Fixed occasional crashes when switching the graphics device. Happens in editor when toggling between DX9 and DX11, or on Windows Phone when resuming the app.
- (626431) - iOS: Don't count the size of the executable twice in the detailed memory snapshot.
- (635981) - iOS: Fixed player remaining paused after interstitial ads in certain cases.
- (634167) - iOS: Fixed click-through in on-screen keyboard.
- (639762) - iOS: Fixed crash when Game Controller gets attached on iOS 8.
- (637946) - iOS: Fixed debug log spam in Social API.
- (639549) - iOS: Fixed iAD Show method crash when calling it while Ad is not yet loaded.
- (640560) - iOS: Fixed WWW crash.
- (none) - iOS: Xcode6 fixes: OSX no longer have bgra_ext, allow ios8 sdk.
- (638453) - Mecanim: Fixed transitions being duplicated when dragging StateMachines into StateMachines.
- (633470) - Mecanim: Show an error when transitions to state that doesn't exist are found.
- (637553) - Physics2D: Changing 2D collider state between trigger and non-trigger modes now maintains contact state (enter/stay/exit callbacks are correct).
- (637725) - Physics2D: CircleCollider2D editing handles now show in the correct location when X/Y rotation is involved.
- (640200) - Physics2D: Provide option to turn on/off the ability to detect a collider that overlaps the start of any 2D line/ray cast
- (636745) - Physics2D: RaycastHit2D distance is now correctly calculated.
- (635891) - Physics2D: ReferenceAngle for both HingeJoint2D and SliderJoint2D are now maintained when the components are disabled then re-enabled.
- (640154) - Physics2D: Rigidody2D.MovePosition() no longer causes gravity to be ignored when in constant use.
- (none) - Shaders: Fixed view*projection matrix (UNITY_MATRIX_VP) sometimes getting out of sync.
- (625731) - Windows Phone 8.1: Fixed touchscreen keyboard reappearing after pressing back button while GUI.TextArea has focus.
- (633449) - Windows Player: Fixed custom cursors not showing up correctly in fullscreen mode.
- (633049) - Windows Player: Fixed window being always on top after switching from DX9 fullscreen to desktop windowed mode.
Also included are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Mac: ( Size: 1176779280 ; md5sum: 9c3e3f067ab70c072d3d45489eb87662 )
PC: (Size: 1181246787 ; md5sum: fe758e632e3a8a5e7d128a247652465d )