We are happy to announce Unity 4.5.5p4. The release notes and the corresponding issue tracker link for issues fixed in this release are as shown below.
As always, patch releases are recommended only for users affected by those bugs fixed in that patch.
- Physics 2D: Added 'Static Collider Shapes' to profiler for 2D physics.
- Serialization: Randomize fileIDs for objects in prefabs to lower the chance of merge conflicts
- (600514) - Android: Expanded previous crash fix to all Adreno 3xx series devices.
- (609901) - Debugger: Fixed crash when stepping into a breakpoint on 64-bit OSX standalone player.
- (none) - Editor: Fixed version control plugin and shader compiler stopping prematurely sometimes.
- (none) - iOS: Added support for iPad Mini 3 and iPad Air.
- (635594) - iOS: Fixed severe visual issues when setting Screen.orientation when autorotation is disabled.
- (638841) - Linux: Don't report button/axis data when input field has focus.
- (638841) - Linux: Fixed numeric keypad input.
- (633885) - OSX: Fixed File limits not being set to Maximum amount and Defaulting to 256 open files.
- (644965) - Physics 2D: PhysicsMaterial2D bounciness now has an upper limit of 100000 rather than 1.
- (643425) - Shaders: Fixed support for more than 16 textures on D3D11.
- (none) - Standalone: Fixed random crash in 64-bit standalone players.
- (641919) - Windows Store Apps: Using Winmd C++ plugins should work correctly now.
Also included are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Mac: ( Size: 1180957769 bytes ) ( md5sum: a2f1ffa8e2c49147db4b15d9ff8fe24d )
PC: ( Size: 1175704584 bytes) ( md5sum: e89688253238f58369e7efd646321d24)