We are happy to announce Unity 4.6.6p2. The release notes and the corresponding issue tracker link for issues fixed in this release are as shown below.
As always, patch releases are recommended only for users affected by those bugs fixed in that patch.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Load embedded resources in memory-mapped files so that the memory used by those embedded resources is marked as constant.
- (690295) - Graphics: Fix for asset bundle content changes between subsequent generations due to uninitialised vertex buffer.
- (691607), (667147) - iOS/IL2CPP: Corrected an exception during code conversion which had the error message "Invalid global variables count" when converting some UnityScript assemblies.
- (691404) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed a rare case when bytecode stripper would incorrectly strip wrong overloaded generic virtual method.
- (673249) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed managed stack traces.
- (691008) - When compiling scripts for the player, appropriate UnityEngine.UI.dll will be referenced now.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links. Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
Mac: (md5sum: b325948bcc6ee53c3e5a5f566b17b2e4 ) (Size: 1670301968 bytes)
Windows: (md5sum: 0b2d6ff3d7b83f1d00af9b592fb36ddf ) (Size: 1420019560 bytes)