We are happy to announce Unity 4.6.9p3. The release notes and the corresponding issue tracker link for issues fixed in this release are as shown below.
As always, patch releases are recommended only for users affected by those bugs fixed in that patch.
- Android: Added support for Marshmallow runtime permissions.
- Android: Audio - Disabled Fast Path for GearVR.
- (734408) - Android: Fixed OBB deployment on Android 6.0 and some older devices.
- (738356) - iOS/IL2CPP: Now allow the [Preserve] attribute to correctly prevent stripping of a method in a nested type.
- (735880) - iOS/IL2CPP: Enabled profiling of GC allocations.
- (738232) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed race condition during cleanup of thread pool threads.
- (737996) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent generated C++ code from including a header file that was not generated when the type which could have been generated in that header is used only in an attribute applied to an assembly.
- (733799) - iOS/IL2CPP: Set default stack size to 1MB to match Mono behavior.
- (737503) - iOS: Fixed CRC check when using WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload(url, fileVersion, crc).
- (687059) - UI: Fixed issue that caused FontUpdateTracker to add an additinal RebuildForFont handler whenever a Text component was enabled using a font with no other active Text components using that font.
Choose the appropriate installer following the appropriate links. Also included below are the md5sum and file size in order to verify the full installers have been downloaded correctly. If your installer doesn’t work or reports errors it is possible that your installer is incomplete.
MAC: (md5sum: eb3ded31ab7454955d6c056c9771c9ea ) (Size: 1425481032 bytes)
PC: (md5um: bcaf71d609a28f3a5d830e2384851d31 ) (Size: 1668464809 bytes )